FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > More data

More data

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oixos OP   Man  over a year ago

London

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/962405/COVID-19_mRNA_Pfizer-_BioNTech_Vaccine_Analysis_Print.pdf

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Do you think some context/information would be helpful alongside the link?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Do you think some context/information would be helpful alongside the link?"

Yes please

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

How about you just look at the link and then decide to comment or not. People are so lazy today.

"How about you just look at the link and then decide to comment or not. People are so lazy today. "

Oooo that is interesting.

London

"How about you just look at the link and then decide to comment or not. People are so lazy today. "

It’s like they need someone to hold their hand

These are the people to claim to do “research” lol

North West

"How about you just look at the link and then decide to comment or not. People are so lazy today.

Oooo that is interesting. "

Because the document makes absolutely no sense on its own. That's why.

What was interesting to you? Do you think this is data from trials or after approval? Because the document doesn't say.

London

"How about you just look at the link and then decide to comment or not. People are so lazy today.

What was interesting to you? Do you think this is data from trials or after approval? Because the document doesn't say."

If you go on the link and read it, you’ll be able to work it out all by yourself

What was interesting to you? Do you think this is data from trials or after approval? Because the document doesn't say."

It does say. It's reactions to the vaccine or what people have developed after taking the Pfizer vaccine. Also interesting because of the source, which is the gov.co.uk website.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Data is good.

I'm looking forward to getting my jab

London

What was interesting to you? Do you think this is data from trials or after approval? Because the document doesn't say.

It does say. It's reactions to the vaccine or what people have developed after taking the Pfizer vaccine. Also interesting because of the source, which is the gov.co.uk website. "

I’ve posted a thread up of the Astra zeneca one too

North West

If you go on the link and read it, you’ll be able to work it out all by yourself "

I know what it is, thanks. But many people on here will have no clue. That's why I'm asking the previous poster

My mobile won't even open the attachment after downloading it.

"Data is good.

I'm looking forward to getting my jab "

It's very interesting that's for sure and is actually a great way to inform yourself wether to have the vaccine.

Early days but from this data its a yes from me. OP do they also have one of these for the astrazeneca vaccine.

If you go on the link and read it, you’ll be able to work it out all by yourself

I know what it is, thanks. But many people on here will have no clue. That's why I'm asking the previous poster "

Are you trying to say I'm thick :o. Ugly fair enough but I'm not thick haha.

It does say. It's reactions to the vaccine or what people have developed after taking the Pfizer vaccine. Also interesting because of the source, which is the gov.co.uk website.

I’ve posted a thread up of the Astra zeneca one too "

Thank you

So what's it about?

Can anyone summarise please.

Manchester (she/her)

"Data is good.

I'm looking forward to getting my jab

It's very interesting that's for sure and is actually a great way to inform yourself wether to have the vaccine.

Early days but from this data its a yes from me. OP do they also have one of these for the astrazeneca vaccine. "

I have a couple of reasons to worry on a personal level about vaccines (family history/ my medical history). But I'll tell my doctor/ the people and trust them to point me in the direction of the one with the lowest risk for me, same as I do for antibiotics or other medications where more than one type is available.

By *ushtakerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Had my jab today

When I woke up nurse was patting my hand saying I’d been very brave

Manchester (she/her)

"Had my jab today

When I woke up nurse was patting my hand saying I’d been very brave "

I hate needles

Preston

She said it’s only a little prick

I said it’s what god gave me

In summary it's a list of what side effects people have reported after receiving the vaccine. There are some scary sounding medical terms in there, but if you Google what they mean (I had too) they are less intimidating. I love the fact the OP is using data and not opinion though. When the clubs reopen (and this gives me hope they will) I'm buying you a pint.

Manchester (she/her)

"She said it’s only a little prick

I said it’s what god gave me "

See my location?

Preston

See my location? "

your profile is blocked

Can see your status

Lol

Manchester (she/her)

See my location? your profile is blocked

Can see your status

Lol"

Oh, it's on my forum messages. Where you've got Preston, I've got "waiting for a little prick"

Preston

I’ve been told quite often I’m a little prick x

North West

More information can be found in the covering statements here (where the documents originate from):

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-vaccine-adverse-reactions

Tin town

I don't understand it. Or find it helpful as it s the interpretation that is more meaningful to me.

How is that data gathered and by whom and who has verified it?

As an example it says there has been one fatal case of diarrhoea. Over what time period? Did they have it before being vaccinated? How many have been administered?

Is the implication or conclusion that they have been caused by the jab. Perforated intestine?

Reports normally have guidance notes with them that help the uneducated like myself.

But if some of you understand it maybe its helpful.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"Had my jab today

I hate needles "

I hate needles too, but I’ll brave up and take the jab.

North West

"I don't understand it. Or find it helpful as it s the interpretation that is more meaningful to me.

As an example it says there has been one fatal case of diarrhoea. Over what time period? Did they have it before being vaccinated? How many have been administered?

Is the implication or conclusion that they have been caused by the jab. Perforated intestine?

Reports normally have guidance notes with them that help the uneducated like myself.

But if some of you understand it maybe its helpful. "

Have a look at the link I posted above, which provides a bit of context.

It's data gathered via the MHRA Yellow Card reporting scheme. It will include any medical conditions experienced by reportees in the period after their vaccine. What cannot be confirmed is if the medical condition is as a result of the vaccine or not.

They're all conditions that occur in people who have not received a vaccination. E.g. lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph glands) - happens in many illnesses. Mr KC had a swollen lymph gland removed it November (query cancer). He's not had any vaccines in the past twelve months plus.

One condition mentioned is premature menarche (1 case). This means an unusually early onset of the first menstrual period in women. The usual definition is a period occuring before the age of 9 or 10 (ish). I'm not clear how a vaccine currently approved for over 16s (Pfizer-BioNTech) or 18s (Oxford-AZ) can possibly cause premature menarche.......

Manchester (she/her)

"Had my jab today

I hate needles

I hate needles too, but I’ll brave up and take the jab. "

Same

Tin town

"I don't understand it. Or find it helpful as it s the interpretation that is more meaningful to me.

It's data gathered via the MHRA Yellow Card reporting scheme. It will include any medical conditions experienced by reportees in the period after their vaccine. What cannot be confirmed is if the medical condition is as a result of the vaccine or not.

They're all conditions that occur in people who have not received a vaccination. E.g. lymphadenopathy (swollen lymph glands) - happens in many illnesses. Mr KC had a swollen lymph gland removed it November (query cancer). He's not had any vaccines in the past twelve months plus.

One condition mentioned is premature menarche (1 case). This means an unusually early onset of the first menstrual period in women. The usual definition is a period occuring before the age of 9 or 10 (ish). I'm not clear how a vaccine currently approved for over 16s (Pfizer-BioNTech) or 18s (Oxford-AZ) can possibly cause premature menarche.......

"

Coronary artery disease?

North West

Coronary artery disease? "

An immensely common diagnosis in the general population.

From the British Heart Foundation fact sheet:

There are around 7.6 million people living with heart and circulatory diseases in the UK -

an ageing and growing population and improved survival rates from heart and

circulatory events could see these numbers rise still further.

• Around 4 million males and 3.6 million females are living with heart and circulatory

diseases in the UK.

• Around twice as many people are living with heart and circulatory diseases in the UK

than with cancer and Alzheimer’s disease combined.

• Heart and circulatory diseases cause more than a quarter (27 per cent) of all deaths in

the UK; that's more than 160,000 deaths each year – or one death every three minutes.

• Around 43,000 people under the age of 75 in the UK die from heart and circulatory

diseases each year.

• Since the BHF was established the annual number of deaths from heart and circulatory

diseases in the UK has fallen by around a half.

• In 1961, more than half of all deaths in the UK were attributed

to heart and circulatory diseases (320,000 deaths)

» Add a new message to this topic