FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Anyone eles had Possible side effects of vaccine

Anyone eles had Possible side effects of vaccine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *astminfun2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

bromley

Hi , everyone

I had the Pfizer vaccine around 4 weeks ago , only get very slight Injections slight pain in right arm and Slightly fatigued for the next two days nothing of concern

However some 10 days later a Developed pain in my right Elbow like a tennis elbow injury but Apart from holding my phone I have not done any strenuous activity it has Continued to come and go now this week I have developed pain at the back of the right knee joint behind the leg and it is the same dull ach joint pain agin I have not done any recent activity that would Warrant a injury .

I wonder has anyone Else developed any kind of joint pain weeks after being vaccinated ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Hi , everyone

I had the Pfizer vaccine around 4 weeks ago , only get very slight Injections slight pain in right arm and Slightly fatigued for the next two days nothing of concern

However some 10 days later a Developed pain in my right Elbow like a tennis elbow injury but Apart from holding my phone I have not done any strenuous activity it has Continued to come and go now this week I have developed pain at the back of the right knee joint behind the leg and it is the same dull ach joint pain agin I have not done any recent activity that would Warrant a injury .

I wonder has anyone Else developed any kind of joint pain weeks after being vaccinated ? "

My husband had it beside sore arm a little dizziness. Nothing else following. Also, two people I know have it they say sore arm and a headache in one. !st one Astra jab second two Pfizer.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had the pfizer earlier today and will keep you posted I know a few people now that have had both vaccines and Oxford seems to have caused more side effects flu symptoms causing some co workers to take a day off work but no one has mentioned anything more long term

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I know someone who has the tennis elbow issue. Similar to you no activity beforehand that would create an injury.

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

Parents had the Astrazeneca vaccine, father was ill for a day with mild flu like symptoms but after that he's been fine.

Know a few others who worked as volunteers at the vaccine centers who got vaccinated, non of them reported any issues.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Talk to your doctor and report it to the yellow card scheme

https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Nowt longer term yet, just the initial flu like symptoms shortly afterwards.

It could be unrelated, but it could also not be, definitely report it.

By *imes_berksMan  over a year ago

Bracknell

"Hi , everyone

I wonder has anyone Else developed any kind of joint pain weeks after being vaccinated ? "

Have you gone for a covid test? The vaccine isnt 100% efficient. From talking to people who have had covid, aching in the joints, that comes and goes, is a symptom. Maybe you have caught covid but only have a mild case of it (thanks to the vaccine).

By *reenline49Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Had the Astra Zeneca jab two weeks ago...with extreme tiredness on the second day and a touch of vertigo five days later, no arm ache or pain though.

By *HaRiFMan  over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Hi , everyone

Me and most of the people I work with have had the Pfizer vaccine back in January, I didn't suffer from any side effects, some of the people I work with have said they had a headache and sore arm for a few days afterwards. But none of us have had any joint pains then or now.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'd speak with my GP, to discuss pervasive worrying symptoms of a problem that may or may not be a side effect. They know our medical history and have responsibility for us and are probably in the best position to give advice or take action.

I think in the Trials joint pains were experienced by both those getting the real treatment and the placebo. However, long-lasting symptoms are a potential concern and it's easy to potentially conflate 2 separate things that occurred at a similar time.

By *ustBoWoman  over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

I had my 2nd jab in early January just had the usual sore arm and tiredness the following day. Apart from that I've had no other side effects.

What you have now may not be related at all to the vaccine if worried contact the number you would have been given on the sheet of paper with the vaccination info or look it up online.

By *inky CyclerMan  over a year ago

Bristol

I had the AZ vaccine Sat 20th and was in and out in 15 minutes and have had no side effects that I've noticed.

I had the pzifer vaccination and was fortunate enough to have no side effects, not even a sore arm!

I have not had the vaccine as I am not eligible, however I have had the antibody test which showed anti bodies. I have been exposed to it via track and trace twice (unlucky I know) once through work in November and the other time providing first aid to an elderly person who had fallen over just after Christmas.

I am pro vaccination, and pro choice. It’s common with most vaccinations to get some mild side effects. You shouldn’t worry about them, however if you feel very unwell and or unsure you should consult a professional ASAP.

Lady friend of mine had Astra 3.30 week last Thursday. 3 hours later she was in AnE. Burning up and having Spasms. She does have an auto immune disease, however, so maybe that's just an unusual case. She was OK by Valentine's day though. Just a bit of fatigue....

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"Hi , everyone

Witch jab did you have

And have you spoke to go or 111

They need to know

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I have not had the vaccine as I am not eligible, however I have had the antibody test which showed anti bodies. I have been exposed to it via track and trace twice (unlucky I know) once through work in November and the other time providing first aid to an elderly person who had fallen over just after Christmas.

"

How did you get an antibody test and when did you have it ?

Has Oxford vaccine last week and have had periods of light headedness and then just gone to bed to lie down. My sister had bad cold symptoms.. Rummy nose etc

I Harold had stomach cramps the night of having the jab for about 12 hours. Madge had a sore arm for a day or 2.

By *osmocoupleMan  over a year ago

East Sussex

An elderly friend of mine said within hours she felt like she had a severe bout of flu...lasted for a few days.

My jab is tomorrow...slightly worried as when I was given my typhoid jab for a holiday...I had head to toe nettle rash that lasted 6 months

Hastings

"An elderly friend of mine said within hours she felt like she had a severe bout of flu...lasted for a few days.

My jab is tomorrow...slightly worried as when I was given my typhoid jab for a holiday...I had head to toe nettle rash that lasted 6 months "

One person at work had a rash for 24 hours.

I'm no doctor but would it not pay to get some loraterdene or periton just in case.

I had mine last Wednesday, I had a sore arm for about 48 hours, and was a bit tired initially, over the weekend and Monday I was wiped out, but I’m feeling better today

East Sussex

"An elderly friend of mine said within hours she felt like she had a severe bout of flu...lasted for a few days.

My jab is tomorrow...slightly worried as when I was given my typhoid jab for a holiday...I had head to toe nettle rash that lasted 6 months

One person at work had a rash for 24 hours.

I'm no doctor but would it not pay to get some loraterdene or periton just in case. "

that's what I was given after the other jab..lol

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

I'd my jab today and so far, so good with no reactions at all.

Oxford AZ jab 3 weeks ago. I had a mild headache for a couple of days, arm was tender but not sore again for a couple of days, but I could have slept for nearly a week. Had the same with the flu jab which I had for the first time in early December. Still worth having the jab in my opinion.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

My jab is tomorrow...slightly worried as when I was given my typhoid jab for a holiday...I had head to toe nettle rash that lasted 6 months "

They should ask you if you've had reactions to vaccinations before. They asked me, three times. Even if they don't, tell them

Hastings

How did you get on and hope all was well and went ok.

East Sussex

How did you get on and hope all was well and went ok. "

Ok so far. Just feeling a bit tired and have a sore arm.

Although the nettle rash took a few days to appear last time, so have to wait and see.

"I have not had the vaccine as I am not eligible, however I have had the antibody test which showed anti bodies. I have been exposed to it via track and trace twice (unlucky I know) once through work in November and the other time providing first aid to an elderly person who had fallen over just after Christmas.

How did you get an antibody test and when did you have it ?"

I was contacted by NHS, I completed a questionnaire and was provided qr code via text and went to a drive through centre. Was shepherded to car park and instructed to a booth by a nurse who rammed a swob right down my throat and up nose, then I had blood taken. Took about 4 days to get both results.

My friend is a nurse and he said some people who have been tracked and traced in certain postcodes and match a target group get called in to trials.

I wasn’t going to get tested as it says not to unless develop symptoms,but got the text so did it.

I still had to complete my self isolation though which seemed pointless.

Hastings

How did you get on and hope all was well and went ok.

Ok so far. Just feeling a bit tired and have a sore arm.

Although the nettle rash took a few days to appear last time, so have to wait and see."

Good luck

By *aygnt2021Man  over a year ago

Kidderminster

I had pfizer jus had dead arm and ached a little all good after a day

By *evensnipeMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

There is a reason why we still need to be careful with all procedures and pleased it was done at hospital. The process was smooth, on time and well organised by the hospital. I did all the prep had my jab and went to the post injection 15 min waiting room after a lovely chat with the sister/nurse who administered my dose. The receptionist monitoring people for 15 minutes wasn’t exactly on game, was playing on her phone and not timing people just issuing next jab dates. It was a large area, well spaced seats. A lady followed me in about two mins later. She had difficulties breathing. I asked if her if she was okay, She started going pale, and clammy and obviously distressed. Suggested to the Receptionist to get a nurse. She just said, “she’ll be okay, it’ll pass it’s just warm in here.” Lady was struggling to breath, losing colour and swaying in the chair, I asked Receptionist “cant you see she is having difficulties? “ I seriously think you need to get a nurse. I went to lady got her to try deep breathing but she was loosing consciousness. Receptionist came back after 2/3 mins with a HCA who said the same. “It will pass!”Lady was not good so I shouted very loudly over the dividers the immortal phrase “we need help in here NOW.” the one who gave me my jab appeared. lady was in severe distress and now virtually unconscious. She assessed situation in less than a second and shouted for a monitor and a trolley and crash team. When the trolley and crash team arrived I got out of way as it was 25 mins after my jab!!

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Are people Nat capable of telling when around 15 minutes is up ? I went and sat in the van for 15 mins

I have seen some people get so wound up about having an injection they have palpitations even before it going in.

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

I had mine on Monday and was fine, but the following evening my legs were very stiff and sore.

I don’t think it had anything to do with the hours thrashing I had on the Spin bike, it must have been the vaccine!!!

...... just saying!

Had mine today feel ok just snuggly nose n tired I had Oxford one x

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

Had mine today Astra headache this afternoon will see how i am tomorrow

Foxy

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

I had my AZ one yesterday, veen very tired today, headache and sore arm but that all. I'm expecting it all to sort itself over the next couple of days.

By *angria_girlukWoman  over a year ago

LUTON

Had Pfizer 9 days ago.

No reaction 1st day, sore/heavy feeling arm next day. 3rd day woke up feeling rough. Like coming down with a cold. Drank lots of liquids and took paracetamol, and a nap, felt much better on 4th day.

By *oroRick1027Man  over a year ago

The Boro

Had mine this morning (Astra Zenica). Nothing so far.

East Sussex

Felt very drained today and had a headache but nothing a few painkillers and sleep didn't help

Hastings

"Felt very drained today and had a headache but nothing a few painkillers and sleep didn't help "

So all going ok keep safe

The Boro

"Had mine this morning (Astra Zenica). Nothing so far."

Headache kicked in this morning

By *ldusMan  over a year ago

Sawbridgeworth

Only side effect is the headache caused by all the rubbish being talked about the vaccine

Get real people it appears to give 85to90% effectiveness against this horrendous disease. Not bad no vaccine is 100%

Get it done so we can start meeting up again

By *ldusMan  over a year ago

Sawbridgeworth

Only side effect is the headache caused by all the rubbish being talked about the vaccine

Get real people it appears to give 85to90% effectiveness against this horrendous disease. Not bad no vaccine is 100%

Get it done so we can start meeting up again

By *uvhandle20Man  over a year ago

SE London

I had the Pfizer vaccine a week ago. No side effects apart from a pain in the arm where I had the injection a day later, but that went away after a while.

Get your shots done and stay healthy

Any unknown side effects please report to.. mrha.. medicines regulatory health authority... or yellow card reporting. Do this online

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

Bradley had NO side effects and had his about 2 weeks ago.

I've literally just had mine an hour ago, so will let you know in a few days.

- Amy. x

Herts

"Bradley had NO side effects and had his about 2 weeks ago.

I've literally just had mine an hour ago, so will let you know in a few days.

- Amy. x"

I had about 48hrs of fever, shivering, aches and pains, headache, nausea, vomiting, and feeling very tired.

Woke up this morning feeling absolutely fine...

- Amy. x

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I had the Pfizer vaccine on Saturday. Didn't feel a thing. No side, effects at all. My cousin had the oxford one yesterday and he is ill today and I do mean ill.

By *ola81Woman  over a year ago

pond

My grandad had Pfizer vaccine and lost totally his eyesight for 3 days.

By *oAnCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

Had the Oxford one, side effect is I'm horny and need to swing

By *hrissielegsTV/TS  over a year ago

Henfield

I had the Pfizer vaccine 10 days ago had a slightly sore arm the following day but nothing else since.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Astrazeneca. Sore arm for a couple of days. Fuzzy head, took paracetamol few hours before I went and for 48 hours afterwards, so no problems

My wife had the Oxford jab was rough with flu like symptoms about 12 hours later

Sh was fine within 2 days

Having said that she is convinced she had COVID when we got back from the states last March

So maybe the reaction was worse because of this

I had the other one and no problems at all

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

Had Pfizer jab last week, sore arm below injection site still and feel wiped out energy wise.

The Boro

Nasty headache for a couple of hours the following day, after Astra Zenica. Fine thereafter

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Had oxford three weeks ago absolutely no problem at all well bit like having a hangover next day but np BUT did have bad shoulder from a pneumonia jab last year was bad and got worse iver a week then lasted a month was very worried but it passes It seem some nurses jab needle way too deep but knkwn side of the pneumonia vac Glad ive had covid one still way better than any real ilness

By *otwife and the HubbyCouple  over a year ago

sheffield

I had the Pfizer vaccine a week or so ago. I don’t really like needles and hardly even felt this one, had no arm pain at all either from having it. Although I did have the following side effects,

Tiredness for 2 days.

Hangover style headache for 3 days.

Feeling ok now though.

Roll on the next jab.

We can’t wait for normality to resume.

Wife has just gone to the DRs for her 1st jab she's getting the oxford one I'll update in the next couple of days

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Mine and everyone I know who had it, were all fine and symptom free.

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

I've not really posted in this section before - I'm hoping this isn't scaremongering but I thought I'd share my experience. I do have a dire immune system, just to caveat it.

I had the AZ vaccine early on Tuesday evening. Tuesday night feverish and struggled to sleep.

Wednesday morning woke up with a very high temperature and my arm had swollen. No appetite and shivers.

Today still high temperature, occasional cold sweats, bad headache and quite woozy feeling. I feel exhausted but lack of sleep explains that. I think I'm over the worst of it now thank everything!

By *layful FoxMan  over a year ago

Falmouth/Penryn

Should I be worried about this, having my jab tomorrow (Friday)

Herts

"Should I be worried about this, having my jab tomorrow (Friday)"

No, everyone is different. x

The long lasting side effect is not getting covid

By *ent in BlackMan  over a year ago

Silsden

I had the Oxford/Astra yesterday. Arm feels like it’s been punched, and I feel like I’ve got a cold with a headache.

But I’m not like dying on my ass. Just feel a bit bleurgh.

By *eorgie69oMan  over a year ago

Sheffield and Leeds

Had my pfizer jab through work a week ago, just the normal injection ache for a day but got flu like symptoms and tiredness a few days after but it eased with a flu capsule....who knows, everyone is different it seems

By *eliWoman  over a year ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"Should I be worried about this, having my jab tomorrow (Friday)

No, everyone is different. x"

Agreed. I was sharing my experience because a friend suggested doing so as it makes for interesting reading - please don't take it to heart or worry about your own.

Manchester (she/her)

No, everyone is different. x"

"Should I be worried about this, having my jab tomorrow (Friday)"

Just had mine an hour ago...so quick....walked straight in jab and out...literally 2 minutes

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

"Talk to your doctor and report it to the yellow card scheme

https://coronavirus-yellowcard.mhra.gov.uk/"

great call... Applies for any medication helps collate data on side effects... I had flu like symptoms but then I always react to my flu jab...

Manchester Area

Just had mine an hour ago...so quick....walked straight in jab and out...literally 2 minutes "

yep same here.. The team were mega professional

Manchester Area

"The long lasting side effect is not getting covid "
actually neither vaccine is an immunization they are detractors so you don't get the more lethal effects should you catch COVID... It's why some. People are spreading misinformation claiming it's not a vaccine at all... It is and all variants are so far very effective... The sceptic who question the speed of approval etc obviously have no idea how much research is ongoing constantly...porton down had a way of binning off common cold decades ago but way too costly to produce given a 'cold' is manageable for most and rarely becomes owt else despite people wrongly thinking it develops into pneumonia a totally different beast altogether..

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

Just had mine an hour ago...so quick....walked straight in jab and out...literally 2 minutes "

Two minutes??

At my Vaccination centre, there was a recommended wait time afterwards of about 10 minutes after your Jab just in case of reactions setting in (more for elderly patients).

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

I had mine yesterday no one mentioned I had to stay so I walked straight out.Have a headache and a dead arm and a bit of a scratchy throat but nothing that 2 paracetamol won’t cure.

Leeds

You can walk straight out after the Oxford AstraZeneca but have to sit for 15 minutes after the Pfizer

chelmsford

We had Astra zeneca and were asked to wait 15 minutes if we were driving.

By *uited staffs guyMan  over a year ago

staffordshire

If you vaccinate millions of people, or even do nothing to millions of people and just follow them up, shit will happen

Some people will die, some will get weird symptoms, some have accidents etc

The fact shit happens isn’t in doubt, it will happen and some people will have things happen

So it isn’t does stuff happen, because it will, it’s what is the rate stuff happens in the group that have had something vs those who are just being watched that is the key

DOI have had Pfizer vaccine

Leeds

"We had Astra zeneca and were asked to wait 15 minutes if we were driving."

Yes that's right. But you can leave immediately if you aren't driving

I would rather have a sore arm and mild cold symptoms then be in hospital on a ventilater gasping for breath with no family around, with my final thoughts being who will pick my son up from school?

chelmsford

"We had Astra zeneca and were asked to wait 15 minutes if we were driving.

Yes that's right. But you can leave immediately if you aren't driving "

First off - I’m pro vaccine and I recommend anyone to take it.

I had my AstraZeneca at lunch time yesterday. Felt fine at first, but then at 3am today I woke up with worst dead arm I’ve ever had, a headache, fever, body aches, sore eyes, fuzzy thoughts.

It feels like having mild flu. I’m hoping it goes by tomorrow - I bet this is nothing compared with actually catching it x

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"We had Astra zeneca and were asked to wait 15 minutes if we were driving."

We both had that one and just left, no mention about driving and waiting but a relative was asked to wait as they were on their own..

By *iscreetfuncpl12Couple  over a year ago

Somerset

I had the Astra Zeneca yesterday at 5.00. So far no side affects bar a slight ache around the injection site. My partner had the same jab the day before and felt bad for 24 hours but she had a bad cold and was feeling bad anyway. Has anyone else had the AZ vaccine with no side affects bar the slight ache in the arm? I know a few people who were wiped out for a few days.

in Lancashire

"I had the Astra Zeneca yesterday at 5.00. So far no side affects bar a slight ache around the injection site. My partner had the same jab the day before and felt bad for 24 hours but she had a bad cold and was feeling bad anyway. Has anyone else had the AZ vaccine with no side affects bar the slight ache in the arm? I know a few people who were wiped out for a few days."

Apart from a bit tired we are fine, neither of us have the arm ache..

She reckons I'm a bit of an arse ache in any case..

I had the AZ last Thursday morning, and have been really poorly since

Manchester (she/her)

"I had the AZ last Thursday morning, and have been really poorly since "

I hope you feel better soon

"I had the AZ last Thursday morning, and have been really poorly since

I hope you feel better soon"

That's kind, thank you x

By *moretwoCouple  over a year ago

Feltham

Both had the AZ vaccine last Monday, both had flu like symptoms for a couple of days then completely fine

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

I had Pfizer 2 weeks ago achy arm and a bit headachy for 24 hours then nothing since x

I just had my vaccine today. The only side effect at the moment is that it's made me feel more hornier than usual. Anyone else had this side effect from it. Im not complaining but it would be a lot better if i had a bit of company lol

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

I had AstraZeneca two weeks ago. Within 24 hours I had flu like symptoms which lasted 2 days and my arm became very swollen and hurt to touch. Felt tired for a week.

Doctor prescribed antibiotics and cream, it’s getting better but not 100%

Small price to pay if it helps us all get back to some sort of normality.

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Due second Pfizer one this week, no reaction with first. Know many who have had a reaction with second, suppose the body is primed what to look for and goes for it.

Best advice is to start taking paracetamol on the day you are due jab.

I had the Astra Zeneca vax today and had a heavy arm, tiredness and the shivers so far

By *ustylouWoman  over a year ago

Aylesbury

Had the A Z one a fortnight ago. Within hours was very achy and terrible headache etc. For at least 48 hours. Then the sore arm set in. Even now it's the tiredness that's a major problem. Absolutely exhausted. Not looking forward to my second jab.

I had astrazenica on Thursday, on Friday arm hurt a bit and felt like I had a cold, right as rain on Saturday morning

I had the Astrazeneca on Thursday just had sore arm achy legs and runny nose and tired it seems to be clearing up now

I had the Oxford vaccine today.

I Had the oxford jab feb 16 and my joints knuckles wrist and back ached for 2 days .its if uv artheritus it can hurt joints but not ev one ..

chelmsford

"I had the Oxford vaccine today. "

How are you?

By *ngels of Sin 69Couple  over a year ago

High Wycombe

I (vixen) had the oxford jab 10 days ago, had a sore arm for a few days after and felt quite rough with flu like symptoms for a couple of days but im absolutely fine now

"I had the Oxford vaccine today.

How are you? "

Im absolutely fine thanks x

chelmsford

How are you?

Im absolutely fine thanks x "

That's good x

How are you?

That's good x"

Thanks for asking

chelmsford

How are you?

That's good x

Thanks for asking "

You're welcome x

Yes and I'm absolutely wrecked after it.

Sweats,chills, Viagra headaches and dreams like haven't had since I last took magic mushrooms about 30 yrs ago

I keep getting a stiff joint, still waiting for my fist jab.

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I had the AZ jab on Tuesday. Was fine until Wednesday night and then I’ve just slept loads since.

Minor other things like a bit of a sore head, a bit achey, but mostly just the sleep that’s been major. Glad I planned ahead and took the rest of the week off work.

Still very poorly here (see my post above)

Now on antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs, and GP is recommending I don't have the second dose

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

Had mine yesterday and absolutely nothing yet but I'll report back if anything develops.

Leeds

"I keep getting a stiff joint, still waiting for my fist jab."

A steroid injection for your stiff joint ?

By *edchanceCouple  over a year ago

burntwood

. I had the phizer vaccination yesterday and the only side effects I can see is that my cock has grown an extra 2 inches .

". I had the phizer vaccination yesterday and the only side effects I can see is that my cock has grown an extra 2 inches . "

Let's hope its the male half posting , otherwise that is a side effect nobody has yet reported

By *edchanceCouple  over a year ago

burntwood

Thankfully it is the male , but I’m more worried what will happen when I have the second one ?

I had mine yesterday AZ all fine other than a slight sore arm today

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

I had first pfizer jab last week, no side effects aside from faster mobile internet. Vorsprung durch Technik.

Manchester (she/her)

"I had first pfizer jab last week, no side effects aside from faster mobile internet. Vorsprung durch Technik."

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

I had my Pfizer first jab last Saturday and apart from a dead arm I have been free from any other reactions. When my 92 year old dad was first inoculated back in December with the same vaccine,the jab knocked him out for a couple of days. He's fine now.

By *lueEyedNaturistMan  over a year ago

Cirencester

I had the Az yesterday morning. Advised to not drive for 15 minutes. After a few hours I felt woozy and clumsy. A few more hours I was shattered, aching joints and stiff. A little later I was burning up, sweats, cold, shivers and 37.5 temperature. Had great difficulty getting to sleep, up several times shivering and sweating, eventually got up with a sore arm. Now feeling a little groggy and sore arm. Hoping all is well tomorrow.

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I had the AZ vaccine on 9th February I had a headache for a couple of hours and a dead arm for a day and a half.The paperwork I was given at the surgery said these are normal side effects.

By *athan 123Man  over a year ago

rochdale oldham border

I had chills and aches n pains for the first few days been ok since

"I had the Az yesterday morning. Advised to not drive for 15 minutes. After a few hours I felt woozy and clumsy. A few more hours I was shattered, aching joints and stiff. A little later I was burning up, sweats, cold, shivers and 37.5 temperature. Had great difficulty getting to sleep, up several times shivering and sweating, eventually got up with a sore arm. Now feeling a little groggy and sore arm. Hoping all is well tomorrow."

Had mine yesterday the Oxford was great , went to bed at 7 then had all of the above , hot cold shivers strange dreams etc feel like I’ve got a bad hangover , up for work now feel rough but so glad I had it ,

By *xtrafun4youMan  over a year ago

Dunstable

I have had the Pfizer one. No side affect at all. 2 week on.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

I ached all over a day after having the oxford vaccine but was ok the following day so well worth it.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I was ok after both of mine. A sore arm and a bit tired but nothing major. A few of my workmates had pain under there arm after 2nd vaccine but are ok now.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I was ok after both of mine. A sore arm and a bit tired but nothing major. A few of my workmates had pain under there arm after 2nd vaccine but are ok now."

My arms always sore after looking at your photos

By *elly_Oak_SatisfierMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

Had the Oxford jab 3 weeks ago. 12 - 18 hours later I had uncontrollable shaking / shivering, but only lasted about 2 hours, then suddenly went away. Only other possible side effect is that, even now, I do seem rather prone to headaches than previously, but could just be a coincidence.

By *edonisthenryMan  over a year ago

Cambridge

Can I say Bluebell of Glasgow that your profile photograph is fabulously arrousing. A great blowjob shot and I wish I had been the lucky chap on the end of your mouth.

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

I had the jab yesterday,felt ok this morning the about 11 am today,it just hit throwing up,sore throat an major runny nose an chills. Feeling better now.

Chatham

I had the jab yesterday,felt ok this morning then about 11 am today,it just hit throwing up,sore throat an major runny nose an chills. Feeling better now.

Chatham

Just to up date. I woke up this morning an now A ok.

Leeds

"Just to up date. I woke up this morning an now A ok. "

Great news

By *LFB.Woman  over a year ago

Farnborough.

Had the Oxford one yesterday, took 2 ibuprefen and no headaches. Feel absolutely fine today so hopefully thats it, arm a little sore but no worse than a flu jab is.

Chatham

"Just to up date. I woke up this morning an now A ok.

Great news"

Thanks. Expect will just be the same thing, when I have the second dose in may.

By *ssexmickMan  over a year ago

Rawreth

Had the Pfizer one in jan didnt even get a sore arm

Got 2nd jab 11th april

"Wife has just gone to the DRs for her 1st jab she's getting the oxford one I'll update in the next couple of days "

Other than still having a sore arm from the injection the wife has been fine

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

"Had mine yesterday and absolutely nothing yet but I'll report back if anything develops. "

Reporting back...still absolutely nothing so all good.

By *ountryfansCouple  over a year ago

huntingdon

I (adie) had AZ jab yesterday. Feel like i been hit by a bus today and have a headache from hell.

By *onyDunnMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

People that know they have had covid get a reaction. People that know they have not had covid do not get a reaction. Therefore, a reaction is acting like an antibody test for about 90% of the time. So if you are unsure whether you have had Covid, the reaction to the vaccine, lets you know.

Think of it this way: You get the Vaccine and the body detects the invader. It either goes into panic mode and builds an army to fight the invader (you have not had covid) or the body thinks you again and deploys an existing army it has in reserve, build starting to build an even bigger army. That deployment is what makes you feel crap for 24-48 hours.

This effect is more noticeable with the astra vaccine. That is not because of the vaccine but how it has been used. The Phizer vaccine was used first and given mainly to old people who have not had covid (they are alive) so therefore little reaction. The astra vaccine is about 70 to 80% of the doses used. It is going to wider populations. Everyone I know that had covid has had a reaction. But it is also giving a reaction to those that probably had an Asystomatic form of covid. And then about 60 to 70% of those getting Astra have no reaction and therefore have not had any covid

Herts

[Removed by poster at 10/03/21 13:46:36]

Herts

Does anyone else still feel a bit shite a few weeks on?

I had mine at the end of February and although I don't feel massively unwell, I. AM. TIRED. AS. FUCK!

- Amy. x

By *oItForYorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I had AZ yesterday morning. Within 3 hours I was in bed, sweating, shaking, hallucinating and felt like my head was in a clamp and couldn’t bear the covers touching my body. I’ve woke up this morning a little bit better bar the headaches and joint pain.

I honestly don’t know if I dare go for the second.

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Now due my second jab.. had no immediate effects or side effects since. Woke up with a pain in the neck this morning but she’s gone to work now.

By *trumpettWoman  over a year ago

Stafford

I know a few people who have experienced similar after the Pfizer jab.

"People that know they have had covid get a reaction. People that know they have not had covid do not get a reaction. Therefore, a reaction is acting like an antibody test for about 90% of the time. So if you are unsure whether you have had Covid, the reaction to the vaccine, lets you know.

Think of it this way: You get the Vaccine and the body detects the invader. It either goes into panic mode and builds an army to fight the invader (you have not had covid) or the body thinks you again and deploys an existing army it has in reserve, build starting to build an even bigger army. That deployment is what makes you feel crap for 24-48 hours.

This effect is more noticeable with the astra vaccine. That is not because of the vaccine but how it has been used. The Phizer vaccine was used first and given mainly to old people who have not had covid (they are alive) so therefore little reaction. The astra vaccine is about 70 to 80% of the doses used. It is going to wider populations. Everyone I know that had covid has had a reaction. But it is also giving a reaction to those that probably had an Asystomatic form of covid. And then about 60 to 70% of those getting Astra have no reaction and therefore have not had any covid "

This is scientifically totally untrue

By *onyDunnMan  over a year ago

Sevenoaks

I understand you disagree. I am a senior operations manager with 6 ops managers and 137 field team members. I know them all, I am on top of their situation and they, as key workers, have all continued to work through the last year. With covid it has been very interesting to say the least. I know my team members and as they are getting vaccinated what I have posted, so far has been true.

After 38 jabs to date:

"People that know they have had covid get a reaction. People that know they have not had covid do not get a reaction. Therefore, a reaction is acting like an antibody test for about 90% of the time. So if you are unsure whether you have had Covid, the reaction to the vaccine, lets you know."

Happy for you to disagree but the evidence I am seeing, so far it is correct. The guys that have had +ve covid tests and symptoms and the guys that had symptoms but now test, in the early days, have had reactions. Those that have not knowingly had any symptoms have had no reaction.

I am no scientist and this not medically proven. Nevertheless, from the people that work for me, this is what is happening so far.

By *losernow69Man  over a year ago

Melksham

"I understand you disagree. I am a senior operations manager with 6 ops managers and 137 field team members. I know them all, I am on top of their situation and they, as key workers, have all continued to work through the last year. With covid it has been very interesting to say the least. I know my team members and as they are getting vaccinated what I have posted, so far has been true.

After 38 jabs to date:

"People that know they have had covid get a reaction. People that know they have not had covid do not get a reaction. Therefore, a reaction is acting like an antibody test for about 90% of the time. So if you are unsure whether you have had Covid, the reaction to the vaccine, lets you know."

Happy for you to disagree but the evidence I am seeing, so far it is correct. The guys that have had +ve covid tests and symptoms and the guys that had symptoms but now test, in the early days, have had reactions. Those that have not knowingly had any symptoms have had no reaction.

I am no scientist and this not medically proven. Nevertheless, from the people that work for me, this is what is happening so far."

Have a look on the governments own web site showing the findings from their yellow card setup. It does paint a different picture

Manchester (she/her)

"I understand you disagree. I am a senior operations manager with 6 ops managers and 137 field team members. I know them all, I am on top of their situation and they, as key workers, have all continued to work through the last year. With covid it has been very interesting to say the least. I know my team members and as they are getting vaccinated what I have posted, so far has been true.

After 38 jabs to date:

I am no scientist and this not medically proven. Nevertheless, from the people that work for me, this is what is happening so far.

Have a look on the governments own web site showing the findings from their yellow card setup. It does paint a different picture"

The yellow card, like VAERS and other similar systems, can be entered into by anybody.

Famously to test the system, someone reported to VAERS that a vaccine had turned him into the Incredible Hulk.

While these systems have their place, they should be read with caution, because the data in them may not be accurate.

Some refer to the use of such systems, by antivaxxers, as "dumpster diving", because the quality of the data is so poor.

Take of that what you will.

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

After 38 jabs to date:

I am no scientist and this not medically proven. Nevertheless, from the people that work for me, this is what is happening so far."

That is really interesting, I didn't think there might be a correlation but I see it could be a possibility now.

Melksham

After 38 jabs to date:

Have a look on the governments own web site showing the findings from their yellow card setup. It does paint a different picture

The yellow card, like VAERS and other similar systems, can be entered into by anybody.

Famously to test the system, someone reported to VAERS that a vaccine had turned him into the Incredible Hulk.

While these systems have their place, they should be read with caution, because the data in them may not be accurate.

Some refer to the use of such systems, by antivaxxers, as "dumpster diving", because the quality of the data is so poor.

Take of that what you will."

You are priceless!

They have trained you well.

Manchester (she/her)

After 38 jabs to date:

You are priceless!

They have trained you well."

Who's they?

Melksham

After 38 jabs to date:

You are priceless!

They have trained you well.

Who's they? "

Hi all,

I had the Astrazenica yesterday and i feel like shit today. I'm burning up and a banging headache. I hope it won't go on for too long

in Lancashire

"People that know they have had covid get a reaction. People that know they have not had covid do not get a reaction. Therefore, a reaction is acting like an antibody test for about 90% of the time. So if you are unsure whether you have had Covid, the reaction to the vaccine, lets you know.

This effect is more noticeable with the astra vaccine. That is not because of the vaccine but how it has been used. The Phizer vaccine was used first and given mainly to old people who have not had covid (they are alive) so therefore little reaction. The astra vaccine is about 70 to 80% of the doses used. It is going to wider populations. Everyone I know that had covid has had a reaction. But it is also giving a reaction to those that probably had an Asystomatic form of covid. And then about 60 to 70% of those getting Astra have no reaction and therefore have not had any covid "

The specific responses to what side effects a person may have are not down to what a person may know, respect there are slot more qualified scientifically and medically who may well point out such symptoms where a person has an amputation then continues to have sensation in parts of the limb no longer there..

An asymptomatic person will have no idea they were carrying the virus, their mindset will be simply that and until and as such as peer reviewed in depth studies are carried out by the scientific community any such claims are merely an opinion..

Regardless of one's own experience..

We both thought we had it late last Dec through to mid Feb, the cough, the high temperature and fatigue and both with a chest infection..

One of us has never had the latter before so whilst we thought that what we had may have been covid we both know enough, ones forty plus yrs NHS to know the only verification of is antibodies and we didn't have that test..

Neither of us had any effects to the vaccine ..

After 38 jabs to date:

38 jabs? That’s nothing. Also, with all due respect, giving our jabs doesn’t make you an expert on how the immune system works. Especially not to the degree of confidence that you claim it’s the same as having an antibody test.

It is true that people who have covid are more likely to experience side effects, however it’s not true that if you have side effects it means you had covid. Your description of the immune response and reasons for it is also wrong.

I am a perfect example - I had two antibody tests (one just before I had the jab) and I definitely haven’t had covid. Yet I still had a strong immune response and side effects just 12 hrs after.

It’s dangerous to tell people “if you had side effects it means you had covid already” because that’s not true, and it can lead to people thinking they don’t need to take their second vaccination.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

Had mine yesterday, never felt so unwell

chelmsford

Had AZ one about 5 weeks ago, had a sore arm for a couple of days, now the sore arm is back, like someone has punched me!

» Add a new message to this topic