FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Do you know what the seatbelts do?

Do you know what the seatbelts do?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

The seatbelts are not designed to stop you from crashing the car. The seatbelts are not designed to stop you from hurting others. The aim of the seatbelt is to try and limit your injury should you crash the car.

What a bloody joke. If you can still crash the car and still hurt others after getting a seatbelt, having certified seatblets is pointless.

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Bloody useless things. They'll probably constrict us and make us die horribly. We should experience nature as it was intended and go flying through shattering glass when coming to a sudden stop.

End the tyranny. Expose Big Seatbelt. Freedom!

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

The analogy would work if people were being left to fashion their own seat belts rather than it being a standard.

The state of 90% of the masks I see people wearing is equivalent to bungee cording your arse into the seat.

By *lowstick66Man  over a year ago

m

They make your tits stand out more . So it’s a yes from me

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

They were sold on the promise of making me live forever. But the economy is more important and undertakers will go out of business, so they are a bad thing.

Manchester (she/her)

"They were sold on the promise of making me live forever. But the economy is more important and undertakers will go out of business, so they are a bad thing. "

Someone died of heart disease yesterday, therefore seatbelts are a lie and road traffic fatality numbers are rigged.

Stockport

"The analogy would work if people were being left to fashion their own seat belts rather than it being a standard.

The state of 90% of the masks I see people wearing is equivalent to bungee cording your arse into the seat."

Analogy is not to masks.

Go look at "Do you know what the vaccines do?" thread.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Bollocks to seat belts I've got air bags

Manchester (she/her)

"Bollocks to seat belts I've got air bags "

You think the conspiracy is limited to seat belts?

The rot of corruption and evil runs deep, my friend

Teesside

"The analogy would work if people were being left to fashion their own seat belts rather than it being a standard.

The state of 90% of the masks I see people wearing is equivalent to bungee cording your arse into the seat.

Analogy is not to masks.

Go look at "Do you know what the vaccines do?" thread."

Ah my mistake. If its a vaccines don't work thread I'll pass

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Seat belts save life's but also do a lot of damage to people in a high impact accident.

I know I was on the receiving end of one.

Also dangerous if your head rest is not set up correctly

Teesside

"Seat belts save life's but also do a lot of damage to people in a high impact accident.

Also dangerous if your head rest is not set up correctly "

Less damage than going through a windscreen or being flung from a rolling car I'd imagine.

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

What if have an allergy to the wearing of seatbelts?

Manchester (she/her)

"Seat belts save life's but also do a lot of damage to people in a high impact accident.

Also dangerous if your head rest is not set up correctly Less damage than going through a windscreen or being flung from a rolling car I'd imagine."

Allow people to know the risks. Teach the controversy. Seatbelts kill!

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

It’s all a big con. They only brought in seatbelt legislation so large seatbelt manufacturers could make millions. I bet they had mates in the government.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

My seatbelts have a built in tracker. My car knows everywhere they go!

Birmingham

5G seatbelts....never mentioned on MSM. Just saying....

My seat belt DNA was altered and they mutated into a box of tissues on the back shelf overnight..my life is in ruin..can't drive the car in public anymore

Manchester (she/her)

"5G seatbelts....never mentioned on MSM. Just saying...."

Nor is the misclassification of seatbelts. They're held to lower standards, as you can see from this obscure subsection of law in Iowa, which applies internationally because... dunno.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"The seatbelts are not designed to stop you from crashing the car. The seatbelts are not designed to stop you from hurting others. The aim of the seatbelt is to try and limit your injury should you crash the car.

What a bloody joke. If you can still crash the car and still hurt others after getting a seatbelt, having certified seatblets is pointless. "

Yes I think we should all have the right to choose to wear them or not...

Tin town

"They were sold on the promise of making me live forever. But the economy is more important and undertakers will go out of business, so they are a bad thing.

Someone died of heart disease yesterday, therefore seatbelts are a lie and road traffic fatality numbers are rigged. "

Life is for living I'm not going to hide behind my settee being scared... I'm going out as soon as I can find my car keys

Tin town

"It’s all a big con. They only brought in seatbelt legislation so large seatbelt manufacturers could make millions. I bet they had mates in the government. "

Wake up sheeple the clues there in the name britax ffs

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

You need to wake up Polly. The seatbelts are only there restrict your movements so that the government can control and restrict you even more in the future.

Pah, do you actually think a bit of fabric is going to save your life at 60mph. Wake up sheeple.

Do you own research!!

Manchester (she/her)

"The seatbelts are not designed to stop you from crashing the car. The seatbelts are not designed to stop you from hurting others. The aim of the seatbelt is to try and limit your injury should you crash the car.

What a bloody joke. If you can still crash the car and still hurt others after getting a seatbelt, having certified seatblets is pointless.

Yes I think we should all have the right to choose to wear them or not... "

Flying through windshields is just a fact of life. Stay inside forever if you don't want my bloody corpse flung at you. Bed wetting cowards.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

"Bollocks to seat belts I've got air bags "

Airbags are not 100% safe just look at some people who have had them go off in their faces or side of their heads. Looks painfull and messy. Also the number of people who have broken fingers wrists or dislocated thumbs. But they stopped them being dead.

The vaccine may not stop you catching the virus but it will improve your chance of not dying from it.

Manchester (she/her)

"Bollocks to seat belts I've got air bags

Airbags are not 100% safe just look at some people who have had them go off in their faces or side of their heads. Looks painfull and messy. Also the number of people who have broken fingers wrists or dislocated thumbs. But they stopped them being dead.

The vaccine may not stop you catching the virus but it will improve your chance of not dying from it.

"

See? Airbag manufacturers are murderous bastards

By *evensnipeMan  over a year ago

Rhyl

Knew a guy who designed air bag explosive devices for cars. He reckoned that the best deterrent would be a large polished stainless steel sharp spike about 12” long with the base being affixed to every car steering wheel. Other vehicles having similar items but proportionally bigger vehicle size depending . Certainly food for thought and makes one think!!!

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"It’s all a big con. They only brought in seatbelt legislation so large seatbelt manufacturers could make millions. I bet they had mates in the government. "

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury/Larkhill

What a bloody joke. If you can still crash the car and still hurt others after getting a seatbelt, having certified seatblets is pointless. "

Crafty OP, I see what you've done - great way to make a point!

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"Bollocks to seat belts I've got air bags

See? Airbag manufacturers are murderous bastards "

Well who would've thought it!!! That's me back on my space hopper

Central

I've superglued the Magna Carta to my car. They will never take my freedoms away. If anyone tries to insert a seatbelt into me, I will insist that it's a gold sovereign UK seatbelt, of the right girth etc. Local seatbelts, for local people to refuse.

The detachable faux seatbelts that also function as dildos and shower connection douches, are available via ebay. Guaranteed no DNA modification involved.

Manchester (she/her)

"I've superglued the Magna Carta to my car. They will never take my freedoms away. If anyone tries to insert a seatbelt into me, I will insist that it's a gold sovereign UK seatbelt, of the right girth etc. Local seatbelts, for local people to refuse.

The detachable faux seatbelts that also function as dildos and shower connection douches, are available via ebay. Guaranteed no DNA modification involved. "

False seatbelts will render this tyranny of seatbelt mandates utterly useless.

By *entGent75Man  over a year ago

Dartford

I think seatbelts should be programmed to:

1. Prevent you crashing your car, or someone elses car by giving you instructions as you drive. The seatbelt will be legally liable if you crash under their instruction.

2. Prevent you from injuring others, if the seatbelt can be pulled out loosely to twat the backseat driver in the head, it is clearly not working. It should hug you like a straightjacket and someone else must release you once you gave calmed down from any road rage that you are experiencing.

3. Seatbelts should prevent you from injury and so on impact, a lethal injection is administered so that no pain or injury is recieved after you have tapped that Nissan Micra in Tesco's. Injury free solution and you can donate your car or opt out to provide transport to those who are on the transport waiting list.

Conclusion: Seatbelts are failing and need a 2.0 update.

"Individual Rights Buckle Under Seat Belt Laws". Found this article... I haven't read any statistics or actual research on seatbelts or their role in preventing deaths. I'm sure most people who die in car crashes probably had flu anyway but it doesn't get recorded as the real reason for death. You should read this article instead... making people wear seatbelt is an infringement on our rights.

Oh anyone want to guess how the author died

Manchester (she/her)

""Individual Rights Buckle Under Seat Belt Laws". Found this article... I haven't read any statistics or actual research on seatbelts or their role in preventing deaths. I'm sure most people who die in car crashes probably had flu anyway but it doesn't get recorded as the real reason for death. You should read this article instead... making people wear seatbelt is an infringement on our rights.

Oh anyone want to guess how the author died "

Obviously it was natural causes obscured by the claim of flying through a windshield. Teach the controversy

Birmingham

Can I mix with other non seatbelt wearers & still be safe in event of a crash?

Manchester (she/her)

"Can I mix with other non seatbelt wearers & still be safe in event of a crash?"

They're obviously far more informed and health conscious than the sheeple who rely on the MSM. So you'll be much safer.

"Can I mix with other non seatbelt wearers & still be safe in event of a crash?"

you better hope one isnt sat behind you seatbelts save more than just the wearer you know

Manchester (she/her)

"Can I mix with other non seatbelt wearers & still be safe in event of a crash?

you better hope one isnt sat behind you seatbelts save more than just the wearer you know "

I bet you heard that on the BBC. baaa

seatbelts came to market much quicker than brakes - they cant be safe , there hasn’t been enough time to test them

you better hope one isnt sat behind you seatbelts save more than just the wearer you know

I bet you heard that on the BBC. baaa"

i heard it from a BBC .... it happened to his friend karen from facebook

Birmingham

you better hope one isnt sat behind you seatbelts save more than just the wearer you know "

So not wearing isn’t just about me?

I think you will find this is the usual lies put out by the usual sources.

Birmingham

Jimmy Saville recommended them, look it up...FACT, do your research.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Why have I only just seen this now?! Mr KC thinks I've lost the plot! Now, where did I put my car keys?

Manchester (she/her)

So not wearing isn’t just about me?

I think you will find this is the usual lies put out by the usual sources. "

Why should I do it if it's not about me?

"You need to wake up Polly. The seatbelts are only there restrict your movements so that the government can control and restrict you even more in the future.

Pah, do you actually think a bit of fabric is going to save your life at 60mph. Wake up sheeple.

Do you own research!! "

Saved me n the ex when she decided to take out 2 sections of M6 central barrier at 75mph. 10 yes ago to the day!!

As to air bags...don't talk to me about them as none of them deployed despite totally writing the car off

We both walked away without a scratch......although Bill Gates now knows our every move!!

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Bloody useless things. They'll probably constrict us and make us die horribly. We should experience nature as it was intended and go flying through shattering glass when coming to a sudden stop.

End the tyranny. Expose Big Seatbelt. Freedom!"

I take it you've never rode a horse?

The risk of a flying lesson from a stand still or at speed is always there & cannot be mitigated against.

I can protect myself & horse all i like but can't stop the horse from spooking nor an idiot in a car ramming into my horse & self.

Injury protection can, i.e helmet, appropriate clothes, hi vis and body protector. Guess what? unless it is within competing rules you are not required by law to wear any protection at all.

of which always results in landing in or on something (tree, fence, concrete, jumps, on head, on arm , on ass etc) & risks trampling (which flipping hurts....millions still ride every day

Still alive despite all these (except car to self...I have known folk who it happened to though)

highway code goes like this:

pedestrians

horse

non motorised vehicles (bicycle)

cars

cars have the least right to the road & pose the biggest risk to others for both death and injury in many forms....still legal to drive...go figure eh.

I've even known 2 lads who spontaneously combusted in their kitchen because they had been doing brakes on machines and sat in kitchen...heat of sun through glass....poof up in flames. chances of it happening are like 5,000,000,000 to 1 if not more....

should i stop fixing my brakes during summer?

im not so sure about the brakes but id definitely stop with whatever you are smoking

glasgow

"im not so sure about the brakes but id definitely stop with whatever you are smoking "

hmm, the philosophers choice of course, don't knock it, you live it's creativity without knowledge.

it's not tampered with either with mixing other chems either, just a plant....plus the brain has receptors just for cannabinoids... go figure

but that not the issue because these things are reality. a risk free world

is not doesn't matter how hard you try, there is only so much before nature bites your ass anyway.

I.e. I smoke. I know smoke in lungs ain't good, do it anyway & kills millions from on set diseases like cancers...mine has many studies to help such things. it's just another of nature's healer in my opinion.

(excess of anything ain't good btw)

Ride in a UH-60 without a seatbelt with doors open. You will meet your deity real quick when it banks.

glasgow

"Ride in a UH-60 without a seatbelt with doors open. You will meet your deity real quick when it banks. "

It would because the physics disagree, its also why impacts injure & kill. just science, escape it

"Ride in a UH-60 without a seatbelt with doors open. You will meet your deity real quick when it banks.

It would because the physics disagree, its also why impacts injure & kill. just science, escape it "

It is not the fall that kills it is the sudden stop.

glasgow

"Ride in a UH-60 without a seatbelt with doors open. You will meet your deity real quick when it banks.

It would because the physics disagree, its also why impacts injure & kill. just science, escape it

It is not the fall that kills it is the sudden stop. "

many a time has the ground caught me

exactly, you could fall through space & it won't hurt unless to put a spin on it & reach some g-force speeds which rolling a car does & that's what kills.

Central

There are some really good Doctors on YouTube who explain how it's all been manipulated, so that you think that you have no choice but to belt up. Dr. Dick Wad, with more qualifications than anyone else, so he must know what he's talking about. His videos prove everything. Dr. Sly Mball, has complete scientific proof we're being conned, by Big $teera, Tell me why nobody can bring claims, as the Industry is still researching for another 2 years at least. You are just a crash test dummy to them. It's explained if we switch to supplements containing gold, we can survive anything, even all of the brainwashing that the government puts you through. If they've been removed from YouTube, find the links from the ebay stores and view them. You must watch these videos to know the truth. I've sent all of my money to them, as they are obviously trying to help us all, just wanting to teach us the truth.

glasgow

"There are some really good Doctors on YouTube who explain how it's all been manipulated, so that you think that you have no choice but to belt up. Dr. Dick Wad, with more qualifications than anyone else, so he must know what he's talking about. His videos prove everything. Dr. Sly Mball, has complete scientific proof we're being conned, by Big $teera, Tell me why nobody can bring claims, as the Industry is still researching for another 2 years at least. You are just a crash test dummy to them. It's explained if we switch to supplements containing gold, we can survive anything, even all of the brainwashing that the government puts you through. If they've been removed from YouTube, find the links from the ebay stores and view them. You must watch these videos to know the truth. I've sent all of my money to them, as they are obviously trying to help us all, just wanting to teach us the truth. "

sophie I am struggling to tell if you are just being sarcastic as in kicking this to the any objecting opinions are conspiracy

or

that you are trying to make fun of anyone who holds a different opinion to your own by trying to make them out to be an idiot for not holding your beliefs, (covid denyier, antivaxxer, etc in your eyes) in other words name calling instead of expanding upon it.

I would hope it is not the latter, people in glass houses & all that

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I am medically excempt from wearing a seatbelt as it constricts my ego. How can I get into a club if they make me show a seatbelt certificate ?

"I am medically excempt from wearing a seatbelt as it constricts my ego. How can I get into a club if they make me show a seatbelt certificate ?"

I have a medical condition to allow me to ride with belting up. It makes my cock smaller and less appealing to other bell ends

Leeds

How many people a year die because they were wearing a seatbelt ?

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

Why should I wear a seat belt, there's only me in the car? Who am I going to hurt? This is all bollocks.

Millions of people die every year. They were dieing before we had seat belts.

I don't trust them, does anyone know what's in them? No. It's all a secret recipe.

You know that "click" noise, every time you push the buckle in, that's the switch turning the tracking chip on.

I watched a bloke in the RAC telling everyone about this on the dark web.

Clunk click every trip, my arse.

E

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

don't they do the same as the jab

Leeds

My great grandparents never wore seatbelts and lived to an old age.

Birmingham

It would because the physics disagree, its also why impacts injure & kill. just science, escape it "

Uh oh. I knew someone would bring up science. This ‘physics’ you speak of, has it been properly tested? Seems rushed through to me.

Tin town

"My great grandparents never wore seatbelts and lived to an old age. "

Mine smoked and drank and fought in 2 world wars and lived to 95. ... I can recommend it to everyone as a way of long life

Leeds

"

Mine smoked and drank and fought in 2 world wars and lived to 95. ... I can recommend it to everyone as a way of long life"

I bet they didn't have a Covid19 vaccination either.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

very good

But you don't say if they ever had a car crash?

Manchester (she/her)

Uh oh. I knew someone would bring up science. This ‘physics’ you speak of, has it been properly tested? Seems rushed through to me."

I know a scientist with ten PhDs who thinks physics is a Satanic creation.

Manchester (she/her)

"Why should I wear a seat belt, there's only me in the car? Who am I going to hurt? This is all bollocks.

Millions of people die every year. They were dieing before we had seat belts.

I don't trust them, does anyone know what's in them? No. It's all a secret recipe.

You know that "click" noise, every time you push the buckle in, that's the switch turning the tracking chip on.

I watched a bloke in the RAC telling everyone about this on the dark web.

Clunk click every trip, my arse.

E

"

It's "click clack, front and back" in Australia. Look, inconsistency. Take that, seatbelt lobby, you're wrong!

Leeds

"My great grandparents never wore seatbelts and lived to an old age.

But you don't say if they ever had a car crash?"

They never went in a car.

They never went in a car."

Helpful to the analogy of vaccination that the OP proposed then.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

My mate didn’t wear a seatbelt and died in a car crash at 21

My mate didn’t wear a seatbelt and died in a car crash at 21 "

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

I'll tell a friend of mine it's a joke I'm sure he'll laugh.

He wasn't wearing a seatbelt in the back of a car a few decades ago and is still in a wheel chair now after being thrown through the rear window.

Others in the car were hurt and needed treatment but made a full recovery

By *s2walesCouple  over a year ago

Gwent...

Spot on, they reduce the chances of death....

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

He wasn't wearing a seatbelt in the back of a car a few decades ago and is still in a wheel chair now after being thrown through the rear window.

Others in the car were hurt and needed treatment but made a full recovery"

Are you aware this is a parody thread?

It is designed to show how silly the arguments in the "Do you know what the vaccines do?“ thread are. Hence this thread is "Do you know what the seatbelts do?"

KJ

Manchester (she/her)

Others in the car were hurt and needed treatment but made a full recovery"

Sure.

You know what that's like? People who die or are disabled after people refuse vaccines.

North West

Uh oh. I knew someone would bring up science. This ‘physics’ you speak of, has it been properly tested? Seems rushed through to me.

I know a scientist with ten PhDs who thinks physics is a Satanic creation."

I actually know a Physics teacher who doesn't believe in most of the physics he teaches

North West

"I am medically excempt from wearing a seatbelt as it constricts my ego. How can I get into a club if they make me show a seatbelt certificate ?"

Use baler twine instead. I watched a video on YouTube that said it did the same thing, just for a tenth of the price.

Manchester (she/her)

I actually know a Physics teacher who doesn't believe in most of the physics he teaches "

Wtf?

North West

I actually know a Physics teacher who doesn't believe in most of the physics he teaches

Wtf? "

I speak the truth. It's a bizarre thing

Manchester (she/her)

"I am medically excempt from wearing a seatbelt as it constricts my ego. How can I get into a club if they make me show a seatbelt certificate ?

Use baler twine instead. I watched a video on YouTube that said it did the same thing, just for a tenth of the price."

Can you do that? I thought seatbelts came as mandatory in cars now.

We live in such an oppressive society. Whatever happened to freedom of choice?

North West

"I am medically excempt from wearing a seatbelt as it constricts my ego. How can I get into a club if they make me show a seatbelt certificate ?

Use baler twine instead. I watched a video on YouTube that said it did the same thing, just for a tenth of the price.

We live in such an oppressive society. Whatever happened to freedom of choice?"

Just ignore the seatbelt mandate and do your own thing, I say. Freedom of choice - it's enshrined in Maritime Law, Magna Carta and I saw it on a whizzy website written by a nice man who doesn't believe in evolution

Manchester (she/her)

Just ignore the seatbelt mandate and do your own thing, I say. Freedom of choice - it's enshrined in Maritime Law, Magna Carta and I saw it on a whizzy website written by a nice man who doesn't believe in evolution "

We must remember that the police are acting illegitimately, because they're impersonating solicitors, and solicitors may not act because the law comes from the Queen. The laws cannot be imposed in my private property, and only the Queen herself can tell me otherwise. (But if she does, maybe she's actually a lizard person, so I won't listen anyway)

North West

Just ignore the seatbelt mandate and do your own thing, I say. Freedom of choice - it's enshrined in Maritime Law, Magna Carta and I saw it on a whizzy website written by a nice man who doesn't believe in evolution

We must remember that the police are acting illegitimately, because they're impersonating solicitors, and solicitors may not act because the law comes from the Queen. The laws cannot be imposed in my private property, and only the Queen herself can tell me otherwise. (But if she does, maybe she's actually a lizard person, so I won't listen anyway)"

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

Others in the car were hurt and needed treatment but made a full recovery

Sure.

You know what that's like? People who die or are disabled after people refuse vaccines."

I don't understand what you're saying, but it's Saturday the sun is shining and as always your free to have your opinion so alls good with me and off I'm for a dog walk along the river

Central

"There are some really good Doctors on YouTube who explain how it's all been manipulated, so that you think that you have no choice but to belt up. Dr. Dick Wad, with more qualifications than anyone else, so he must know what he's talking about. His videos prove everything. Dr. Sly Mball, has complete scientific proof we're being conned, by Big $teera, Tell me why nobody can bring claims, as the Industry is still researching for another 2 years at least. You are just a crash test dummy to them. It's explained if we switch to supplements containing gold, we can survive anything, even all of the brainwashing that the government puts you through. If they've been removed from YouTube, find the links from the ebay stores and view them. You must watch these videos to know the truth. I've sent all of my money to them, as they are obviously trying to help us all, just wanting to teach us the truth.

sophie I am struggling to tell if you are just being sarcastic as in kicking this to the any objecting opinions are conspiracy

or

that you are trying to make fun of anyone who holds a different opinion to your own by trying to make them out to be an idiot for not holding your beliefs, (covid denyier, antivaxxer, etc in your eyes) in other words name calling instead of expanding upon it.

I would hope it is not the latter, people in glass houses & all that"

It's a silly thread and I rather clumsily just threw a random mix of flavours that sometimes get highlighted in health, virus and alternative outlooks, including outlooks that are completely appropriate but with a twist. It was for fun and not intended to undermine any approach, as we all do our best to try to make sense of a really awful situation, however we can. I apologise if I upset or negatively affected you. It was a clumsy rambling post, with insufficient thoughtfulness in truth.

Tin town

But you don't say if they ever had a car crash?"

Didnt have a car

Didnt have a car"

Then it doesn't help to reflect the OP's analogy of having a vaccine.

Tin town

Didnt have a car

Then it doesn't help to reflect the OP's analogy of having a vaccine. "

Oops oh well.

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

It is not the fall that kills it is the sudden stop.

many a time has the ground caught me

exactly, you could fall through space & it won't hurt unless to put a spin on it & reach some g-force speeds which rolling a car does & that's what kills. "

So gravity is the real threat. Bloody Isaac Newton, I bet he would have believed anything these scientists are saying with evidence to corroborate findings.

#newtonsheep

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

do horses have seat belts? camels? NO and weve been riding them for thousands of years!

IF GOD WANTED us to use seat belts theyd have them wouldnt they! ffs!

Manchester (she/her)

"do horses have seat belts? camels? NO and weve been riding them for thousands of years!

IF GOD WANTED us to use seat belts theyd have them wouldnt they! ffs! "

Who are we to interfere with God's plan? We should do things as God and our ancestors intended!

- sent from my iPhone

Leeds

As God gave us Covid why are we trying to irradicate it ?

Manchester (she/her)

"As God gave us Covid why are we trying to irradicate it ?"

This is about seatbelts, let's not change the subject to irrelevant things ( )

North West

"do horses have seat belts? camels? NO and weve been riding them for thousands of years!

Who are we to interfere with God's plan? We should do things as God and our ancestors intended!

- sent from my iPhone"

Two fingers to The Man - I've just been riding on a horse. No seatbelt. Check me

Manchester (she/her)

- sent from my iPhone

Two fingers to The Man - I've just been riding on a horse. No seatbelt. Check me "

You are a true woman, embodying the Churchillian Blitz Spirit that makes this nation great.

Leeds

"

This is about seatbelts, let's not change the subject to irrelevant things ( )"

OK. Which type of seatbelt has greater efficacy ?

North West

"

OK. Which type of seatbelt has greater efficacy ? "

I prefer a leather belt

"

the one that goes over the shoulder is much better than the middle seat wheres its just your waist - that one is useless and i wont use it because it wasnt designed by the british

thats just my opinion, you cant call me names for it

Manchester (she/her)

"

None of them can guarantee 100% survival from all kinds of car related death, they don't prevent injury from flying glass when cars crash. Therefore we can't trust them, particularly when they're made by private manufacturers connected to shady businesses. Volkswagen? Nazis. Nuff said

Leeds

Why should seat belt manufacturers make a profit out of our safety ?

Manchester (she/her)

"

OK. Which type of seatbelt has greater efficacy ?

the one that goes over the shoulder is much better than the middle seat wheres its just your waist - that one is useless and i wont use it because it wasnt designed by the british

thats just my opinion, you cant call me names for it "

Surely lap belts are more free. Freedom is better because liberty. Liberty is what our ancestors fought for.

Don't oppress me by disagreeing with me.

Sounds like that tool van dam !!!!

the most hysterical thread I've read in a long time.. some vicious sarcasm well done to all involved

d

Leeds

"

Don't oppress me by disagreeing with me."

Don't be opressed. Don't wear a seat belt. Don't worry that if you are in the back seat without a seat belt, during a crash you will land on the neck of the driver with the eqivalent of a tonne weight and break their neck.

"

Don't be opressed. Don't wear a seat belt. Don't worry that if you are in the back seat without a seat belt, during a crash you will land on the neck of the driver with the eqivalent of a tonne weight and break their neck. "

selfish anti belter! i bet you think the earth is flat too

North West

They may take our lives, but they will never take...OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!

Manchester (she/her)

"They may take our lives, but they will never take...OUR FREEDOM!!!!!!!!! "

It's a slippery slope.

If we allow ourselves to be constricted, then maybe they'll force us to be locked in, and Henry Ford will rise up and subjugate humanity.

The plan is going smoothly so far, sheeple.

Those who give up their liberty for safety deserve neither!

London

"

Don't be opressed. Don't wear a seat belt. Don't worry that if you are in the back seat without a seat belt, during a crash you will land on the neck of the driver with the eqivalent of a tonne weight and break their neck. "

Which is exactly where god wanted them to be

#godsplan #godisgreat #anygod #dontwanttooffendanyone

Leeds

"Henry Ford will rise up and subjugate humanity.

"

Henry Ford died in 1947. Will his ghost rise up or a hologram powered by 5G ?

Manchester (she/her)

Henry Ford died in 1947. Will his ghost rise up or a hologram powered by 5G ?"

That's what the MSM want you to believe. Do your research!

North West

He's in the same place as Lord Lucan, Shergar and Elvis. The prophecy shall come true and they will rise. Can I get a hallelujah?!

London

You only think he's dead cos that's what it says in books

its not god , its nature, nature will find a way to beat your seatbelt because we are over running the planet like leeches so no point wearing it to begin with

Manchester (she/her)

"its not god , its nature, nature will find a way to beat your seatbelt because we are over running the planet like leeches so no point wearing it to begin with "

Nature will have her revenge and destroy the unworthy.

London

"its not god , its nature, nature will find a way to beat your seatbelt because we are over running the planet like leeches so no point wearing it to begin with "

But who created nature?

See all above hashtags

Manchester (she/her)

The harms outweigh the benefits. We've seen an avalanche of whiplash since seatbelts. Why don't we teach about this enormous burden on society.

The truth is being suppressed!

Leeds

" We've seen an avalanche of whiplash since seatbelts. "

Source ?

The South

I just buy old cars. They either don't have seatbelts or aren't included in the rules.

I'm not stupid.

E

" We've seen an avalanche of whiplash since seatbelts.

Source ?"

you just have to look at bill gates bank balance - he owns all the “have you been in a road accident” claim companies

By *he Knight is YoungMan  over a year ago

22 Acacia Ave, Preston-for now

There might be a simple solution...

Velcro seats

Manchester (she/her)

Source ?"

Do your own research. It's not my job to educate the uninformed

Manchester (she/her)

Source ?

you just have to look at bill gates bank balance - he owns all the “have you been in a road accident” claim companies "

Bill Gates has cars. Cars have computers. Bill Gates employs lawyers.

See, the conspiracy is exposed!

Leeds

"There might be a simple solution...

Velcro seats "

I wouldn't trust a velcro seat unless it had undergone trials for at least ten years and the research was peer reviewed.

is no vaccine / no seat belt /no mask the same as bare back with a stranger?

i guess there is only one of them strictly governed...!?

d

Manchester (she/her)

"is no vaccine / no seat belt /no mask the same as bare back with a stranger?

d"

Personal choice. I make my choices and my freedom outweighs any other consideration. If you don't like it stay inside wetting yourself out of fear ( )

Leeds

"

Source ?

Do your own research. It's not my job to educate the uninformed "

I asked Karen on Facebook but she hasn't replied yet.

Source ?

you just have to look at bill gates bank balance - he owns all the “have you been in a road accident” claim companies

See, the conspiracy is exposed!"

its a joint hussle with the govt - they set up a seat belt company in the name of their mother and get that money for their cronies , then the accidents start because people have seat belts so ignore the speed limit believing they are safe, then the whiplash claims come in and bill cleans up on his end ... keeping the rich rich and the poor bowing down (their necks are too sore to stand up straight)

Manchester (she/her)

"There might be a simple solution...

Velcro seats

I wouldn't trust a velcro seat unless it had undergone trials for at least ten years and the research was peer reviewed. "

Where did the funding come from? What conflicting interests? I bet a member of cleaning staff at one of the universities where these things were studied knows someone who works at a petrol station. These trials are meaningless and are a deep state ploy to deny us our God given freedom. Don't believe the lies!

d

Personal choice. I make my choices and my freedom outweighs any other consideration. If you don't like it stay inside wetting yourself out of fear ( )"

can i stay inside you while you wet yourself instead i mean why are we talking about safety and govt anyway its a bloomin shagging site

Manchester (she/her)

Source ?

See, the conspiracy is exposed!

its a joint hussle with the govt - they set up a seat belt company in the name of their mother and get that money for their cronies , then the accidents start because people have seat belts so ignore the speed limit believing they are safe, then the whiplash claims come in and bill cleans up on his end ... keeping the rich rich and the poor bowing down (their necks are too sore to stand up straight) "

Cronyism at its finest. We must outlaw anything that might allow government mates to make a profit.

Manchester (she/her)

d

Personal choice. I make my choices and my freedom outweighs any other consideration. If you don't like it stay inside wetting yourself out of fear ( )

can i stay inside you while you wet yourself instead i mean why are we talking about safety and govt anyway its a bloomin shagging site "

I like your thinking

d

can i stay inside you while you wet yourself instead i mean why are we talking about safety and govt anyway its a bloomin shagging site

I like your thinking "

lol seconded

Bubble wrap is more effective than seatbelts, you can be dropped from a very great height, reach terminal velocity (gravity can be a killer) and survive, a seatbelt alone cannot protect you as well as bubble wrap.

We need more investment in making bubble wrap more effective and even more fun to pop

Birmingham

"Bubble wrap is more effective than seatbelts, you can be dropped from a very great height, reach terminal velocity (gravity can be a killer) and survive, a seatbelt alone cannot protect you as well as bubble wrap.

We need more investment in making bubble wrap more effective and even more fun to pop "

Don’t tell me, you set up a bubble wrap consultancy last week & ‘know’ someone who can help with a supply contract...

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Tell that to Princess Diana.

"Bubble wrap is more effective than seatbelts, you can be dropped from a very great height, reach terminal velocity (gravity can be a killer) and survive, a seatbelt alone cannot protect you as well as bubble wrap.

We need more investment in making bubble wrap more effective and even more fun to pop

Don’t tell me, you set up a bubble wrap consultancy last week & ‘know’ someone who can help with a supply contract..."

Sorry, but you're wrong (I'll ignore the cynicism for now) We've had a lifelong interest in bubble wrap and the consultancy was set up 3 weeks ago.

North West

Don’t tell me, you set up a bubble wrap consultancy last week & ‘know’ someone who can help with a supply contract..."

They've been WhatsApp'ing with Hancock, obviously

Tell that to Princess Diana. "

Tried to extol the virtues of bubble wrap to her, but it was apparently not fashionable

"What if have an allergy to the wearing of seatbelts?"

Yeah I have the same kinda thing but towards stupid people

Don’t tell me, you set up a bubble wrap consultancy last week & ‘know’ someone who can help with a supply contract...

They've been WhatsApp'ing with Hancock, obviously "

Hancock's half hour hasn't been on for decades, we're talking bubble wrap not time travel...

Leeds

Before driving to Barnard Castle to test my eyesight, do I need a booster seatbelt ?

They've been WhatsApp'ing with Hancock, obviously "

hes turned off his last seen , b*astard hiding from me after he said he would cut me in in the seatbelts and has snaked me for bubblewrap

Notts

They've been WhatsApp'ing with Hancock, obviously

hes turned off his last seen , b*astard hiding from me after he said he would cut me in in the seatbelts and has snaked me for bubblewrap "

When I travel above 5 miles per hour I bubble wrap my head but still no fucking seat belt, ok it makes it hard to wear a hat and I can't see so bump into a lot of things but my brain s still in tact that's why I can write this shit! Obviously!

North West

"Before driving to Barnard Castle to test my eyesight, do I need a booster seatbelt ?"

Nah, you'll be reet. Just stick a decent set of matching undies on, in case you need to be retrieved from around the lamppost or down a ditch...

Leeds

Which has less side effects ? A bubble wrap encased head or wearing a tin foil hat ?

Manchester (she/her)

"Before driving to Barnard Castle to test my eyesight, do I need a booster seatbelt ?"

No, you should act as any good father would and follow your instincts.

North West

"Which has less side effects ? A bubble wrap encased head or wearing a tin foil hat ?"

Tin foil can heat up your brain (read it on a special website for special people). Bubble wrap is probably best, but don't be a sheeple and follow your

Notts

"Which has less side effects ? A bubble wrap encased head or wearing a tin foil hat ?"

You can double up, bubble wrap head and tin foil hat but then the hat is so big doorways are tricky, you can strip naked and grease up but I end up looking like a chicken ready for baking, people stare as I drive down motorway, as if my car is a mobile oven, wankers lol

Notts

"Which has less side effects ? A bubble wrap encased head or wearing a tin foil hat ?

Tin foil can heat up your brain (read it on a special website for special people). Bubble wrap is probably best, but don't be a sheeple and follow your "

If you drive topless with air con on freezing cold your nipples will be so hard and long you can't hit the windscreen, that's why God gave us adjustable nipples but not bloody seat belts, praise the Lord,

Manchester (she/her)

"Which has less side effects ? A bubble wrap encased head or wearing a tin foil hat ?

Tin foil can heat up your brain (read it on a special website for special people). Bubble wrap is probably best, but don't be a sheeple and follow your "

Tin foil also amplifies the signal causing cancer from mobile phones. I read it on RT via my Huawei phone. I'm special - and I know that *they* are out to get you.

North West

Tin foil can heat up your brain (read it on a special website for special people). Bubble wrap is probably best, but don't be a sheeple and follow your

Tin foil also amplifies the signal causing cancer from mobile phones. I read it on RT via my Huawei phone. I'm special - and I know that *they* are out to get you."

Huawei?! Are you insane woman?

Notts

Tin foil also amplifies the signal causing cancer from mobile phones. I read it on RT via my Huawei phone. I'm special - and I know that *they* are out to get you."

On a plus side it improves reception, so yes you get cancer but you also get Steve Wright in the afternoon

Birmingham

Sorry, but you're wrong (I'll ignore the cynicism for now) We've had a lifelong interest in bubble wrap and the consultancy was set up 3 weeks ago. "

Forgive me, you are indeed above reproach, long may your bubbles pop satisfyingly.

i cant believe this thread is probably going to make it to 175

North West

"i cant believe this thread is probably going to make it to 175 "

It'll only stop if the MSM get onto us and it disappears. Oh, the unenlightened ones!

Manchester (she/her)

Tin foil also amplifies the signal causing cancer from mobile phones. I read it on RT via my Huawei phone. I'm special - and I know that *they* are out to get you.

Huawei?! Are you insane woman? "

No. I did my research

Stockport

No. But if you have a small person in the car with you, I would recommend a booster seat. Make sure you check it for and remove any tracking chip through.

Manchester (she/her)

"Before driving to Barnard Castle to test my eyesight, do I need a booster seatbelt ?

No. But if you have a small person in the car with you, I would recommend a booster seat. Make sure you check it for and remove any tracking chip through."

Small children mean it's fine to drive on motorways when you can't see

Central

Remove the seatbelts ASAP, as they slow your car and your responses. Invest in what has stood the test of time - air, water and fire. Have cylinders of compressed Hydrogen and Oxygen when driving, releasing their contents around you. Any problems, as all the respected Drs I know say, you will get fresh water. Useful for putting out fires, cooling off etc. And has been tested since long before we even knew what a virus was. No rushed production that I've unlike modern gimmicks.

Save all the expanded polystyrene filling from packaging and to fill the car with it, after taping bubble wrap around you.

The South

When I wear a seatbelt I can't breath.

I'm not wearing a tittie nappy for anyone.

It's a muzzle.

You can't make me!!!!!!! I know my rights!!!!!! I saw a Sovereign Citizen video on YouTube. Some poor woman being hassled by police 'coz she exercised her rights. She told them. Stood up for her rights. She knows the law.

Watch it to the end. She gets dragged out of the car and taken away in handcuffs.

That'll show them!!!!!!!

E

Following on from the safety aspects of buble wrap in general we would like to highlight the advantages of bubble wrap condoms.

They are not only safer and less reactive than latex condoms but also enhance pleasure to the receivee due to increased girth and length but can also be made to pop at the correct moment (to enhance pleasure) and can not only be oxygen or air filled but also various fragrances which can be pleasing can be substituded for premium quality versions.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

I have a car made in 1959 that does not have to have seatbelts it is a lot pleasanter to drive but obviously would not be as safe in an accident & has to be driven with care

Manchester (she/her)

"Following on from the safety aspects of buble wrap in general we would like to highlight the advantages of bubble wrap condoms.

They are not only safer and less reactive than latex condoms but also enhance pleasure to the receivee due to increased girth and length but can also be made to pop at the correct moment (to enhance pleasure) and can not only be oxygen or air filled but also various fragrances which can be pleasing can be substituded for premium quality versions.

"

Ooh that sounds fun. Life's too short to worry about health and safety

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

Tell that to Princess Diana.

Tried to extol the virtues of bubble wrap to her, but it was apparently not fashionable "

Apparently, it difficult to give your boyfriend a blow job in the back of a limo wearing a seat belt and being chased by the paparazzi.

Tin town

"I have a car made in 1959 that does not have to have seatbelts it is a lot pleasanter to drive but obviously would not be as safe in an accident & has to be driven with care "

Do you socially distance from the car in front.?

Notts

"I have a car made in 1959 that does not have to have seatbelts it is a lot pleasanter to drive but obviously would not be as safe in an accident & has to be driven with care

Do you socially distance from the car in front.?"

i new a woman made in 1959 and she had no seat belts either, she was an excellent drive and on occasion would reverse her tow bar right up my rear exhaust and she didnt even use bubble wrap to soften the edges! happy times!

Notts

"I have a car made in 1959 that does not have to have seatbelts it is a lot pleasanter to drive but obviously would not be as safe in an accident & has to be driven with care

i new a woman made in 1959 and she had no seat belts either, she was an excellent drive and on occasion would reverse her tow bar right up my rear exhaust and she didnt even use bubble wrap to soften the edges! happy times! "

knew, oops!

North West

i new a woman made in 1959 and she had no seat belts either, she was an excellent drive and on occasion would reverse her tow bar right up my rear exhaust and she didnt even use bubble wrap to soften the edges! happy times! "

I know a woman made in 1959 too. She could do with a few home truths telling to her but I can't get past the tin foil hat and all the copies of Magna Carta clutched to her bosom. Ideas, people?!

Leeds

Set fire to the Magna Carters. She will take off her tin foil hat to beat out the flames, then you can shout in her ear. Simple.

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Stop u going through the window screen, that’s all.. so now we all know, thread closed

By *AM2214Man  over a year ago

Manchester Area

would have been a labour G9vt

Leeds

"I bet they had mates in the government. would have been a labour G9vt "

Would have been even worse if Corbyn had brought them in.

Manchester (she/her)

We should eliminate seatbelts because it's impossible to set standards for them. We can't keep out foreign seatbelts, because people will lie about where they've come from, and there's no way we can tell the difference. So it's either let all the dodgy seatbelts from Manaus in, or get rid of them entirely.

By *9alMan  over a year ago

Bridgend

Do you socially distance from the car in front.?"

Yes but its 2 seconds not 2 meters

Stockport

Ffs, it now appears that the government have mandated an installation process that makes the Pfizer seatbelt damn near useless for protecting older people. The company say that after three weeks a trip back to the garage is needed to fit a secondary tensioner, the initial one needing several weeks to bed in and auto adjust. However PM Boris Johnson has consulted with a car upholstery consultant friend and unilaterally decreed that an interval of three months will apply in this country.

There is increasing evidence though that for some drivers, mainly the elderly with more fragile bone structure, beyond three weeks the initial fitting may become so slack that it offers little or no protection. For these people the second tensioner becomes useless, and it is necessary to replace the first one and start the installation again.

Not only are these people given a false sense of safety when they might not be protected at all, but it is even possible that the repeated fixing process might damage the bodywork and never be as effective as it should be.

#shouldfollowmanufacturersinstructions