FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Is it morally right?

Is it morally right?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usybee73 OP   Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

I'm in my 40s, in good health etc look around to others who are younger.

So, should people like myself say no, give it to someone in another country who needs it, as in old age?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

have the bloody thing and protect others.

As many people in our country need to be vaccinated to give us the best chance of leading a normal life sooner.

And also to protect those who can't have a vaccination for what ever reason.

So when you are called to be vaccinated you should get it as soon as possible.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

As it`s not mandatory you can refuse the vaccine it is your right, wether someone more needy gets it in another country depends on the politics of nation.

You are only responsible if you knowingly spread the virus after being offered vaccines and refuse them.

The virus is a after all a global problem. Even if we are all vaccinated in this country the rest of the world has to catch up before we can anywhere near claim we`ve beaten it.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"I'm in my 40s, in good health etc look around to others who are younger.

So, should people like myself say no, give it to someone in another country who needs it, as in old age?"

I'm not sure it works like that

Also a fair lot of fit, healthy young people have ended up in hospital.

" have the bloody thing and protect others. "

This

its a weird moral standpoint to take given refusing the vaccine will make herd immunity more difficult and if you get sick you personally could be responsible for a mutation that could have been avoided or passing it to someone closer to home that was medically unable to have the vaccine

this supposedly to protect someone in another country but we don’t have a shortage of vaccines and have pledged all our extras already anyway so its not even a case of you or them to begin with

Apparently healthy people have died from covid, and many have been left with long lasting debilitating symptoms after it, I wouldn't risk that.

in the sticks

Most are missing the point.

Why should I have the jab whilst a pensioners in the commonwealth need that jab more

"Most are missing the point.

Why should I have the jab whilst a pensioners in the commonwealth need that jab more "

you’ve missed the point , its not an us or them, there is enough to go round and everything surplus we have ordered we have already pledged to donate

a more relevant point is why should someone unable medically to get the vaccine get sick from coming in contact with folk like you who took a mis informed moral high ground

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It doesn't work like that, and you could harm yourself or someone in your community by refusing.

The really moral thing would be to take the vaccine and give money to MSF or similar organisations. Double shot at ending the pandemic and healthcare inequality.

in the sticks

I guess people can't answer...

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Why should I have the jab whilst a pensioners in the commonwealth need that jab more "

I understand you point however we need to get our own house in order before trying to fix the rest of the world (or at least those that need the support)..

Its a bit like being on a plane and the masks drop down.. they tell you in the breif to put your own mask on before tending to others.. this is no different.

It may seem harsh but unless we have a high enough uptake of the vaccine by our own population, we will never stop continual outbreaks popping up randomly.

"I guess people can't answer... "

People are answering they just not giving the answer that you want.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

Yeah, I feel a bit like this too. It seems like the vaccination rollout has turned into a willy waving contest between different countries and I do feel for less developed nations being left out or put at continued risk.

Manchester (she/her)

I guess you're not getting the answer you want.

You need to protect your community, morally. Sorry about that.

Why should I have the jab whilst a pensioners in the commonwealth need that jab more

Yeah, I feel a bit like this too. It seems like the vaccination rollout has turned into a willy waving contest between different countries and I do feel for less developed nations being left out or put at continued risk."

I Don't agree.

The sooner we finish vaccinating people here the sooner we can help other countries.

At the end of the day as many people as possible around the world needs to be vaccinated for this to make a significant impact.

Also it is up to each individual country to decide who they are prioritising so you have no idea if you give up your vaccine it's going to go to someone more vulnerable.

I tell you what OP.

You tell us the answer you want. We'll say it. You'll be happy.

in the sticks

I understand you point however we need to get our own house in order before trying to fix the rest of the world (or at least those that need the support)..

Its a bit like being on a plane and the masks drop down.. they tell you in the breif to put your own mask on before tending to others.. this is no different.

It may seem harsh but unless we have a high enough uptake of the vaccine by our own population, we will never stop continual outbreaks popping up randomly. "

Quite true, and obviously depends on the situation and thank you for actually understanding the question

Would it be better jabbing every one over the age of 70 in every country rather than everyone in one country

Manchester (she/her)

Yeah, I feel a bit like this too. It seems like the vaccination rollout has turned into a willy waving contest between different countries and I do feel for less developed nations being left out or put at continued risk.

I Don't agree.

The sooner we finish vaccinating people here the sooner we can help other countries.

At the end of the day as many people as possible around the world needs to be vaccinated for this to make a significant impact.

Also it is up to each individual country to decide who they are prioritising so you have no idea if you give up your vaccine it's going to go to someone more vulnerable. "

There's a program to help with vaccines worldwide. I do wonder if individuals can contribute a bit.

Lots of people have answered....but you don't seem to like their answers!

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

It may seem harsh but unless we have a high enough uptake of the vaccine by our own population, we will never stop continual outbreaks popping up randomly.

Quite true, and obviously depends on the situation and thank you for actually understanding the question

Would it be better jabbing every one over the age of 70 in every country rather than everyone in one country "

No because all that will happen is the virus will mutate into a varient most effective against the younger age groups... its what virus do.

Its best to vaccinate everyone as rapidly as possible to minimise the change of variations.

So, should people like myself say no, give it to someone in another country who needs it, as in old age?"

If you say no to the vacine you can’t decide where it goes. It’s not like they give the option to say no give mine to an elder person in Africa

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

No.

I Don't agree.

Also it is up to each individual country to decide who they are prioritising so you have no idea if you give up your vaccine it's going to go to someone more vulnerable.

There's a program to help with vaccines worldwide. I do wonder if individuals can contribute a bit."

My understanding is it's not so much about the cost because that's where covacs comes in it's more about availability and distribution.

in the sticks

"I guess people can't answer...

Lots of people have answered....but you don't seem to like their answers!"

Most people on here drag it off topic or get threads banned.

Keep to the topic and everything is fine

Manchester (she/her)

If we destroy our economy through the virus running rampant, we can't help other countries.

(A variant on the childhood "no we can't send your icky vegetables to Africa for starving people, you need to grow up to be big and strong so you can help them when you're older")

"I guess people can't answer...

Lots of people have answered....but you don't seem to like their answers!

Most people on here drag it off topic or get threads banned.

Keep to the topic and everything is fine "

That hasn't happened on this thread so probably best of keep it that way.

"If we destroy our economy through the virus running rampant, we can't help other countries.

(A variant on the childhood "no we can't send your icky vegetables to Africa for starving people, you need to grow up to be big and strong so you can help them when you're older")"

I guess it's the whole thing of putting your life belt on before you help your child.

Manchester (she/her)

"If we destroy our economy through the virus running rampant, we can't help other countries.

(A variant on the childhood "no we can't send your icky vegetables to Africa for starving people, you need to grow up to be big and strong so you can help them when you're older")

I guess it's the whole thing of putting your life belt on before you help your child. "

Exactly

By *konCouple  over a year ago

cardiff

"Apparently healthy people have died from covid, and many have been left with long lasting debilitating symptoms after it, I wouldn't risk that. "

We’ve had two perfectly fit friends die of it

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

The commonwealth is vaccinating, 3 of the countries (excluding the UK) are in the top ten of administering it to its population per 100,000 people - Seychelles, Maldives & Malta. Guava got it first delivery a couple of days ago via the covax distribution scheme.

So you not having the vaccine here isn’t going to help them as it is already in progress on their own steam or with Covax’s help as their distribution continues.

Straight answer do your bit for this country and let the governments round the world distribute vacine to the poorer counties

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

No take it when offered please

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

Mass vaccination is happening worldwide (or at least in the developed world) which is where i think bluebell's question has come from.

Yes, we need to look out for & protect each other, thing one persons version of protect is not someone elses...just look at various parenting methods...most are right or wrong overall merely difference in opinion, same with livestock & workplaces.

Thing is these vaccines need handled carefully (temps etc) and once opened need to be used in a certain time period so being able to transport a refused dose is near impossible.

What has been happening in some cases of refusal of vaccine is that other key workers (police,fire,nhs, teachers) were being offered it rather than having to destroy it....which is far more sensible, the other option would be to start ticking off the 2nd dose list.

There isn't that many going spare tbh most are accepting the vaccine.

Morally, you cannot be fully responsible for someone elses life or even their illnesses, it is not like folk are knownly or delberatly walking about infecting folk, nor can you see if the virus has mutated within its host.

The individual person has no control over catching, transmitting (if unaware, even with test could be transmitted prior) or mutations, like death its not something you choose to do or not do. It happens just like death.

Again thoughts like that drive the segregation pitch fork mentality.

Manchester (she/her)

"Mass vaccination is happening worldwide (or at least in the developed world) which is where i think bluebell's question has come from.

Yes, we need to look out for & protect each other, thing one persons version of protect is not someone elses...just look at various parenting methods...most are right or wrong overall merely difference in opinion, same with livestock & workplaces.

Thing is these vaccines need handled carefully (temps etc) and once opened need to be used in a certain time period so being able to transport a refused dose is near impossible.

What has been happening in some cases of refusal of vaccine is that other key workers (police,fire,nhs, teachers) were being offered it rather than having to destroy it....which is far more sensible, the other option would be to start ticking off the 2nd dose list.

Morally, you cannot be fully responsible for someone elses life or even their illnesses, it is not like folk are knownly or delberatly walking about infecting folk, nor can you see if the virus has mutated within its host.

The individual person has no control over catching, transmitting (if unaware, even with test could be transmitted prior) or mutations, like death its not something you choose to do or not do. It happens just like death.

Again thoughts like that drive the segregation pitch fork mentality. "

And if you're offered a vaccine, you can do something to stop you catching and spreading it. Take the vaccine

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

You're entitled to the vaccine. Take it and say thank you. Our country has paid for it for you.

Maybe if you think of it from the perspective of..

If we lived in a planet wide based community, living as one and governed centrally then your answer would be yes...because that is how it would be logistical delivered (if we follow our example).....

But we don't, so by making a unilateral decision based on your premise of 'my jab will somehow make it's way to someone more needy"..then no... we need to pull together to protect our society here by getting maximum vaccination and "hope" that the world's governments have your concerns covered through WHO leadership..

glasgow

"Mass vaccination is happening worldwide (or at least in the developed world) which is where i think bluebell's question has come from.

And if you're offered a vaccine, you can do something to stop you catching and spreading it. Take the vaccine "

Not 100% percent you can't, not with anything in life...my granny fell of her stair lift, hit her head died (78), my grandpa's body gave up (82 cancer riddled), the other had a heart attack after a lovely night out for my mums b'day, asked gran for coffee & was gone...he was 68 then.

I've known many bike accidents, freak accidents, murders, near misses etc

My understanding of how fragile life is & that there is only ever a 50/50 chance i have known for a long time.

that decision is up to me alone either way...for all any of you know i can't have it for one reason or another so dont shun me when ive not said either way.

I have explained other areas that are directly affected though and are not thought of till its too late because fear is a incredibly strong emotion.

Manchester (she/her)

And if you're offered a vaccine, you can do something to stop you catching and spreading it. Take the vaccine

Not 100% percent you can't, not with anything in life...my granny fell of her stair lift, hit her head died (78), my grandpa's body gave up (82 cancer riddled), the other had a heart attack after a lovely night out for my mums b'day, asked gran for coffee & was gone...he was 68 then.

My understanding of how fragile life is & that there is only ever a 50/50 chance i have known for a long time.

that decision is up to me alone either way...for all any of you know i can't have it for one reason or another so dont shun me when ive not said either way.

I have explained other areas that are directly affected though and are not thought of till its too late because fear is a incredibly strong emotion. "

So, because bad things happen you shouldn't take preventative action?

... Umm no.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Would it be better jabbing every one over the age of 70 in every country rather than everyone in one country "

No. In any community that can limit the movement of people in and out (eg. an island such as mainland UK, or one country on a continent) it is better to first attain full herd immunity through vaccination within that community, and only secondly worry about separate communities (ie. other countries). Meanwhile I would expect all those other countries to be doing the same, thinking about themselves first, and us secondly.

This gives the opportunity to ensure that our country can proceed with trying to rebuild our economy, thus putting us in a position that our country can start helping others who might be lagging in their vaccination programmes. (And vice versa, if other countries have got ahead of us).

The important point is that within any of these communities that have only managed partial or no vaccination, there is an increasing chance of a vaccine-resistant mutation arising. If this happens in our country, then we are back to square one. But if it happens in a different country, then we have the ability to control travel from that country, isolating the mutation within that country (or at least keeping it out of ours). This gives time so that the vaccines can be updated and rolled out preferentially in that country that needs the modified vaccine, rather than having to immediately restart on our own country.

Think of it like fighting a flood with sandbags, but the people filling the sandbags are also in danger of being flooded. If the sandbag makers start by putting a barrier around themselves, they can keep making more sandbags to expand their barrier and to give sandbags to others. If they can keep ahead of the water rising, eventually everybody can be made safe. But if the barrier around the sandbag makers is not high enough, then they get flooded, no more sandbags can be made, and nobody can be made safe.

glasgow

I have explained other areas that are directly affected though and are not thought of till its too late because fear is a incredibly strong emotion.

So, because bad things happen you shouldn't take preventative action?

... Umm no."

not what I said now was it, I said life is risk, all of it! you can mitigate all you like but still be hit unexpectedly with severe illness, accident or otherwise for absolutely no rhyme or reason at any age.

you cannot see the biology and complexities going on inside you or any other human, the physics that keeps you upright, nor all the minute things you ingest/breath in.

Inside another being is a whole other world in its self all the way down to quantum, the same way as we are tiny single celled things to the universe. you cannot control it all.

what's the famous Jurassic park saying:

"nature always finds a way"

oh and this one in many areas plays huge implications:

"just because we can, doesn't mean we should"

"

not what I said now was it, I said life is risk, all of it! you can mitigate all you like but still be hit unexpectedly with severe illness, accident or otherwise for absolutely no rhyme or reason at any age.

you cannot see the biology and complexities going on inside you or any other human, the physics that keeps you upright, nor all the minute things you ingest/breath in.

Inside another being is a whole other world in its self all the way down to quantum, the same way as we are tiny single celled things to the universe. you cannot control it all.

"just because we can, doesn't mean we should "

nobody said we could control all , but reducing the impact of this virus currently is within our control

the whole first part of your post i don’t even understand the relevance - you wont increase you chance of accident because you mitigate covid, or because you don’t - its entirely unrelated to the discussion

By *axtanMan  over a year ago

los Cristianos now

This question is stupid vacuous and should be met with the appropriate response. Nothing!

So, should people like myself say no, give it to someone in another country who needs it, as in old age?

I'm not sure it works like that

Also a fair lot of fit, healthy young people have ended up in hospital. "

This is so true I know a few people I would consider to be healthy that have had it some have really suffered long term one has been in a coma since Christmas

glasgow

"

"just because we can, doesn't mean we should

nobody said we could control all , but reducing the impact of this virus currently is within our control

the whole first part of your post i don’t even understand the relevance - you wont increase you chance of accident because you mitigate covid, or because you don’t - its entirely unrelated to the discussion

"

I'm not saying folk shouldn't take it btw, take it if YOU want to, only you knows your own life, most are.

Accident is different, yes. II was meaning the unseen we don't think of nor can we fully prevent.

Yet, I can catch a virus from my cat poop...I use a scoop & wash hands obviously because it reduces risk but its still there unless we eliminate all cats, which upsets biodiversity.

I can get sepsis from an infection

I cut myself on rusty metal all the time because i work on cars, I try not to but it happens & horses/farm animals so I typically have tetanus jab more than others as my risk is higher but it's not 100% & I know it.

working with/keeping animals means I am already at more risk of picking up parasites, bacteria's and viruses. granted most don't jump between but that risk is always there as we seen with TB, swine flu, bird flu (outbreaks of this too in UK & Russia btw)

covid maybe, but not proven yet.

(guess what we do to other species who test positive for such things for "public health" aka human health...Kill them on mass.

food poisoning...that's deadly, can be caught out on that too in many ways.

what I'm saying is there are many things both new & old that are unseen that can be seriously dangerous, life doesn't happen in a sterile box.

If you left that box long enough it would no longer be sterile as microbes form.

think yin & yang...a balance....planet is massively out of whack tbh

"

I'm not saying folk shouldn't take it btw, take it if YOU want to, only you knows your own life, most are.

Accident is different, yes. II was meaning the unseen we don't think of nor can we fully prevent.

Yet, I can catch a virus from my cat poop...I use a scoop & wash hands obviously because it reduces risk but its still there unless we eliminate all cats, which upsets biodiversity.

I cut myself on rusty metal all the time because i work on cars, I try not to but it happens & horses/farm animals so I typically have tetanus jab more than others as my risk is higher but it's not 100% & I know it.

working with/keeping animals means I am already at more risk of picking up parasites, bacteria's and viruses. granted most don't jump between but that risk is always there as we seen with TB, swine flu, bird flu (outbreaks of this too in UK & Russia btw)

(guess what we do to other species who test positive for such things for "public health" aka human health...Kill them on mass.

what I'm saying is there are many things both new & old that are unseen that can be seriously dangerous, life doesn't happen in a sterile box.

If you left that box long enough it would no longer be sterile as microbes form.

think yin & yang...a balance....planet is massively out of whack tbh "

yes yes we know there are a million other ways to come into contact with germs, get sick, have an accident or die ... i still fail to see how any of it is pertinent to wether or not people choose to have the covid vaccine

glasgow

"

think yin & yang...a balance....planet is massively out of whack tbh

yes yes we know there are a million other ways to come into contact with germs, get sick, have an accident or die ... i still fail to see how any of it is pertinent to wether or not people choose to have the covid vaccine "

because the risk are the same with most depending on your life, that's why, hence personal choice should be the driver not force or coercion.

you might want to do some research on the laws of probability because what you have said is just not true

you claimed earlier a list of things to be 50/50 - the only item on the list this was true for was cancer but there are not 1 in 2 of us being knocked down by a car or having a heart attack, being murdered, dying from freak accidents or because of cat poop , or even from covid

everything in life has its own risk level - we are not living a 50% chance of life or death no matter what we do like you suggest

if someone wears a blindfold and earplugs crossing the road their probability of death becomes much higher than someone with full range of sight and hearing who presses the button and waits for the green man at a crossing

yes he might get murdered tomorrow anyway but on the off chance he doesn’t i would probably still advise him to cross safely at the lights

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Nope.. Apparently 3/10 people in some areas of the UK have it now without showing the symptoms but could give it to someone.. Do the decent thing when your time comes I say.

glasgow

"you might want to do some research on the laws of probability because what you have said is just not true

you claimed earlier a list of things to be 50/50 - the only item on the list this was true for was cancer but there are not 1 in 2 of us being knocked down by a car or having a heart attack, being murdered, dying from freak accidents or because of cat poop , or even from covid

everything in life has its own risk level - we are not living a 50% chance of life or death no matter what we do like you suggest

if someone wears a blindfold and earplugs crossing the road their probability of death becomes much higher than someone with full range of sight and hearing who presses the button and waits for the green man at a crossing

yes he might get murdered tomorrow anyway but on the off chance he doesn’t i would probably still advise him to cross safely at the lights "

not a 1 in 2 chance a 50/50 chance i.e. you can either live or die...there is not other ratio in that it is simply one or the other.

and no covid has a 97% chance of survival

crossing road is reliant on others reaction in a highly powered machine that is not invisible & not natural

Covid is not a vehicle being driven at speed by a person

there is no equivalent argument with a man made vehicle vs virus. one is man made & man controlled the other is not, it is a living being all upon its own.

and mitigating most risks we all do, it's natural to do so, for most physical risks, its typically an automatic reaction...fight, flight or freeze. pain for instance is to teach you not to do it again...ouch that hurt etc. can't do the same with a virus.

you can't even have a sterile home without causing immune system & other complex knock on health issues...we literally need some bacteria's & virus exposures to build up an immune system (hence why p4- are spreaders they are still building theirs). It's well known facts & its all in the delicate balance of yin & yang.

& yes, I know that is what a vaccine does & that this has good results

BTW i have always coughed, sneezed etc down my tops long before covid to prevent passing anything...hardly used my hand, elbow or outer garments as shields (the odd one I'm caught out on)...who else thought of that before it was shoved in your face?

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"As it`s not mandatory you can refuse the vaccine it is your right, wether someone more needy gets it in another country depends on the politics of nation.

You are only responsible if you knowingly spread the virus after being offered vaccines and refuse them.

The virus is a after all a global problem. Even if we are all vaccinated in this country the rest of the world has to catch up before we can anywhere near claim we`ve beaten it."

Some companies will let you go, if you refuse the vaccine.

Airlines are starting to state, you need proof of vaccine to fly.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Every person who can have it deserves it, wherever in the world they are. Unless you are PM, you won't be doing anything for those overseas.

Each nation needs herd immunity and appropriate national safeguarding measures for citizens.

Take the vaccine when offered and support everyone here.

By *45amMan  over a year ago

South Wales

" have the bloody thing and protect others. "

What he said

[Removed by poster at 02/03/21 08:19:11]

Always do the research on anything your gonna put on in your body,Dr vernon Coleman has a lot to say about these vaccines which were rushed out by the way

I can see where you're coming from with this, but no, for three reasons:

1) Until the large majority of this country has received its 2 doses we're not going to regain any realistic form of normality.

2) The government has pledged that any excess vaccine will be offered to other countries needing it once our needs have been covered. It is also providing significant funding towards global vaccine procurement (COVAX).

3) Your sacrificed vaccination wouldn't go to anyone in another country, it would just move to someone down the list, and thereby prolong the vaccination goal - to vaccinate every adult with their first jab by end of July.

"Always do the research on anything your gonna put on in your body,Dr vernon Coleman has a lot to say about these vaccines which were rushed out by the way "

So does Karen on Facebook. What research have you done in regards to the Paracetamol, Ibuprofen or Asprin you've taken during your life?

"Always do the research on anything your gonna put on in your body,Dr vernon Coleman has a lot to say about these vaccines which were rushed out by the way "

That’s the same Dr Vernon Coleman who claimed that AIDS was a hoax....yea I’m sure he’s a reliable source.

No because you vaccinate for everyone’s benefit not just your own x

“ Vernon Coleman is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific. ”

Why not ask Dr Nick off the Simpsons instead?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Vernon Coleman is a fucking moron as are the idiots that believe what he waffles on about.

He is a con artist and if you bothered to read any of his other bullshit, you would see that.

Everything about him screams 'desperate for attention and will do/say anything to get it'.

I'd choose your reading material more carefully next time, having the title Doctor means nothing if you're a fucking fruitloop.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

How many times do people need to be told, they were not rushed out

They went through the same stringent tests that every other vaccine goes through it’s just the gaps between results of each stage did not have to wait 6 months before being verified before getting the authorisation to go on to the next.

There were many more scientists and labs working on this than ever before

Manchester (she/her)

"Always do the research on anything your gonna put on in your body,Dr vernon Coleman has a lot to say about these vaccines which were rushed out by the way

How many times do people need to be told, they were not rushed out

They went through the same stringent tests that every other vaccine goes through it’s just the gaps between results of each stage did not have to wait 6 months before being verified before getting the authorisation to go on to the next.

There were many more scientists and labs working on this than ever before "

Eternally, because the point isn't to be persuaded by evidence, it's to spread misinformation.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Always do the research on anything your gonna put on in your body,Dr vernon Coleman has a lot to say about these vaccines which were rushed out by the way

“ Vernon Coleman is an English conspiracy theorist, anti-vaccination activist, AIDS denialist, blogger and novelist who writes on topics related to human health, politics and animal issues. Coleman's medical claims have been widely discredited and described as pseudoscientific. ”

Why not ask Dr Nick off the Simpsons instead?"

^^^What Charli said

Manchester (she/her)

Why not ask Dr Nick off the Simpsons instead?

^^^What Charli said "

I might be more qualified.

(I am NOT qualified )

» Add a new message to this topic