FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > social distance on tv

social distance on tv

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i keep reading about people finding it weird watching tv shows where people dont social distance now and because ive been watching mostly netflix series its not something ive noticed

but ive just stuck an episode of the late late show on now tv , it was valentines week so ive assumed like 2 weeks old and spent 20 mins stressed about no masks and audience all on top of each other and guests giving them high 5s and james hugging people ... for then patrick stewart to talk about his upcoming 80th birthday which was 2020 so this was recorded pre covid

i cant believe how much watching it was giving me anxiety though

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iss.ddWoman  over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

2 shows I watch are the first I've seen to come back with a new season.

It was weird watching them all have masks on to start with but it's not so jarring to watch now.

It was 9-1-1 about fire fighters so trying to embrace current affairs

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"i keep reading about people finding it weird watching tv shows where people dont social distance now and because ive been watching mostly netflix series its not something ive noticed

but ive just stuck an episode of the late late show on now tv , it was valentines week so ive assumed like 2 weeks old and spent 20 mins stressed about no masks and audience all on top of each other and guests giving them high 5s and james hugging people ... for then patrick stewart to talk about his upcoming 80th birthday which was 2020 so this was recorded pre covid

i cant believe how much watching it was giving me anxiety though"

The Govt narrative is to keep you in a permanent state of fear and anxiety. Which is why they employ at great cost behavioural psychologists.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"i keep reading about people finding it weird watching tv shows where people dont social distance now and because ive been watching mostly netflix series its not something ive noticed

The Govt narrative is to keep you in a permanent state of fear and anxiety. Which is why they employ at great cost behavioural psychologists. "

Employ them to do what specifically?

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

It’s weird how quickly we become accustomed. I say the same when I watch older stuff.

By *an hjCouple  over a year ago

Stowmarket

BBC reporters are often closer than 2 metres, and aren't most of the outside broadcasts unnecessary travel.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"It’s weird how quickly we become accustomed. I say the same when I watch older stuff. "

i haven’t noticed it with any of the sitcom or drama stuff i watch because its normal for me to see those shows without and its not based on real life - it was just this live audience and guests stuff

and for the fear comments in other peoples replies maybe anxiety was the wrong word i used - its was more that i wanted to yell at the tv about how irresponsible it was - i wont have any issues going back to normal life once i know the vaccination programme is complete

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Was watching the rugby yesterday, after the game all the 30 players on the pitch shake hands and hug, yet those who had been subbed during the game had to wear masks, sometimes it's just for show.

The Govt narrative is to keep you in a permanent state of fear and anxiety. Which is why they employ at great cost behavioural psychologists. "

Rubbish.

"BBC reporters are often closer than 2 metres, and aren't most of the outside broadcasts unnecessary travel."

itv are the same.. they are reporting the news.. necessary im my book

d

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Enough with the conspiracy theories! They cause me much more anxiety so maybe you and your ilk are employed by the government to spread fear and discord!

The Govt narrative is to keep you in a permanent state of fear and anxiety. Which is why they employ at great cost behavioural psychologists.

Employ them to do what specifically?"

Don't expect an answer, it's just a conspiracy post, a 'one off post' that they never follow up as it would expose them for their lack of credible evidence, proof and common sense.

» Add a new message to this topic