FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > tent on a cliff

tent on a cliff

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

did anyone see this picture today?people up in arms you couldn't get more socially distant lol

yes im being flippant

d

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *sh6866Man  over a year ago

halifax

Makes you wonder what goes through peoples minds.

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

They were two families from different places

By *sh6866Man  over a year ago

halifax

Regardless of the social distancing advice....what a 'kin stupid place to pitch a tent....

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Stupid twats glad they got fines

"They were two families from different places "

is this more dangerous than camping on the edge of a cliff? seems like some on here would rather them have fallen to their deaths.. yes it was stupid with kids.. but i was jealous of the great outdoors too

d

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

Fantastic views from up there

By *ifty69Man  over a year ago

north tyneside

I despair at how thick the human race can be

Teesside

"They were two families from different places

is this more dangerous than camping on the edge of a cliff? seems like some on here would rather them have fallen to their deaths.. yes it was stupid with kids.. but i was jealous of the great outdoors too

d"

Yes it is, camping on a cliff will not spread a virus that is still killing 100s of people a day

lot less dangerous for transmission on top of a cliff than a supermarket...

indoors anywhere is a lot more dangerous, including unventilated homes

like i work on an outdoor covid test site id feel more at risk worklng in any enclosed space.. that's why people are trying to escape they've been told outdoors is good and less risky

stupid place to camp tho

d

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Where was this

here

I guess it’s only a stupid place to camp if you pitch the tent with the door facing the cliff edge

Cleveland way, North Yorks

Teesside

"lot less dangerous for transmission on top of a cliff than a supermarket...

like i work on an outdoor covid test site id feel more at risk worklng in any enclosed space.. that's why people are trying to escape they've been told outdoors is good and less risky

stupid place to camp tho

d"

They came from different towns and stayed together in the same tent, we have mist two holidays and two weekends away with frinds. What makes them so special that they can do what they like

They broke lockdown rules and were very selfish. I'm glad they were fined and shamed.

By *ighthandfulMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

stupid place to camp tho

d"

Yeah, but I've not heard of any massive landslides at the supermarket this winter.

That location and others near it have been very volatile all winter.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

stupid place to camp tho

d

They came from different towns and stayed together in the same tent, we have mist two holidays and two weekends away with frinds. What makes them so special that they can do what they like "

It was also a dangerous cliff, which had the possibility of collapse, symptomatic of the area!

"Makes you wonder what goes through peoples minds.

"

Oh my word

I've just seen pics!

What utter dickheads!

stupid place to camp tho

d

They came from different towns and stayed together in the same tent, we have mist two holidays and two weekends away with frinds. What makes them so special that they can do what they like

It was also a dangerous cliff, which had the possibility of collapse, symptomatic of the area!"

no one is saying it wasn't a stupid place to camp

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Fucking moron's.

For many reasons.

I'm going to bite my tongue and shut up.

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

Yet more ignorant selfish people. There's just no need.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

They were perhaps lucky that they didn't get thick fog and walk the wrong way out. So thoughtless

Imagine tapping in the tent pegs

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Makes you wonder what goes through peoples minds.

"

Couldn't really give a stuff about the adults but they had a little kid with them... Wtf if he gets out in the night in the dark for a pee and takes a wrong turn?

here

Have you seen the tents that pitch onto the side of a rock face

Imagine needing a wee in the middle of the night

By *ozapperMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

"Have you seen the tents that pitch onto the side of a rock face

Imagine needing a wee in the middle of the night "

As the saying goes:

You can't educate stupid.

What about the potential risk they could have put the emergency services in. Makes my blood boil.

here

As the saying goes:

What about the potential risk they could have put the emergency services in. Makes my blood boil.

"

Maybe...

but it’s not really covid related.

This story has a similar feel to the mountain rescue story from a couple of weeks ago ...

Tin town

As the saying goes:

Maybe...

This story has a similar feel to the mountain rescue story from a couple of weeks ago ..."

Yep it's very similar. And if one of them had fallen halfway down the cliff would be more or less identical.

i tend to agree.. you could have a heart attack jogging round the park and need the emergency services.. you could need them at home.. most accidents happen in the home ffs

still a stupid place to camp

d

here

"i tend to agree.. you could have a heart attack jogging round the park and need the emergency services.. you could need them at home.. most accidents happen in the home ffs

still a stupid place to camp

d"

Exciting though ...

Isn’t life about new experiences ?

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Why would anyone go and erect a tent in a place that's just had some recent landslides.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Heart attacks in the park generally don't mean the emergency responders putting their lives in danger to help. Falling off a cliff in your tent and needing rescuing will definitely put the responders at unnecessary risk. Similar for the "wild" campers from Leicester who needed rescuing in the Lakes. One of the mountain rescue guys is permanently paralysed. Totally unnecessary, similarly, irrespective of Covid.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Should be fined anyway for pitching tend in such a dangerous place even if no covid

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"Heart attacks in the park generally don't mean the emergency responders putting their lives in danger to help. Falling off a cliff in your tent and needing rescuing will definitely put the responders at unnecessary risk. Similar for the "wild" campers from Leicester who needed rescuing in the Lakes. One of the mountain rescue guys is permanently paralysed. Totally unnecessary, similarly, irrespective of Covid."
. Precisely this. No consideration for anyone else.

with kids especially.. do we know if they knew they were that close?

i was brought up climbing very high mountains aged ten so always have sympathy to calls to the wild..

.. better than being abused by council kids just for worklng on a covid site like ive been

d

North West

"with kids especially.. do we know if they knew they were that close?

i was brought up climbing very high mountains aged ten so always have sympathy to calls to the wild..

.. better than being abused by council kids just for worklng on a covid site like ive been

d"

Were they close enough to what?

the edge.. could've been a mistake.. well obviously but you know what i mean

d

North West

"the edge.. could've been a mistake.. well obviously but you know what i mean

d"

Looked pretty close from the pics taken at all angles and comment's from the authorities. Cliff tops aren't the best tent pitching place at any time, eh?

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

Whether we agree or not with the rules that are in place, they are the rules we all have to abide to...

They may seem restrictive but thats because they have to be kept simple to avoid ambiguity and prevent masses of people "bending" the rules.

"the edge.. could've been a mistake.. well obviously but you know what i mean

d

Looked pretty close from the pics taken at all angles and comment's from the authorities. Cliff tops aren't the best tent pitching place at any time, eh?"

not with kids

Should be fined for not using a camp site.

[Removed by poster at 02/03/21 00:27:58]

"Whether we agree or not with the rules that are in place, they are the rules we all have to abide to...

They may seem restrictive but thats because they have to be kept simple to avoid ambiguity and prevent masses of people "bending" the rules. "

Exactly.

North West

[Removed by poster at 02/03/21 00:33:46]

North West

"[Tent removed by poster at 02/03/21 00:27:58]"

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

as a Canadian it baffles me that the British think the wilds here are dangerous! they are the safest wilds in the world!

top of a cliff not so bright granted.

I'm firmly in the belief if you teach kids how they are more responsible than if you don't & therefore less likely to hurt selves or others aka knifes are tools not weapons unless in wrong hands.

I get that it may seem selfish to want to get away from home but it's not...we're are nearly a year in to this, it takes it's toll on mental health.

no one knows if these folk were tested prior, if the picked up all supplies in local(home) area therefore omitting the need to stop & potentially affect or pick the virus up, nor if they self isolated prior to their trip. All are possible. and if they did all that what risk could they possibly be for covid when they are literally at the end of the earth.

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

In an odd way this has amused me.

What’s worse, they needed to met up, out of the way, or the jobs worth.

Memetics are an odd value.

What I did question was, in an area of cliff landslides, and were they had camped had obviously slipped previously, was it someone off fab?

glasgow

"Whether we agree or not with the rules that are in place, they are the rules we all have to abide to...

They may seem restrictive but thats because they have to be kept simple to avoid ambiguity and prevent masses of people "bending" the rules. "

Yeah 'cos the rules are always correct ain't they...owning sl**es, being gay was illegal, jeez trans are still struggling...hmm working hours, rate of pay...etc etc etc etc

the rules are not always right. thats why we usually have a right to protest...don't have that just now...

North West

They may seem restrictive but thats because they have to be kept simple to avoid ambiguity and prevent masses of people "bending" the rules.

Yeah 'cos the rules are always correct ain't they...owning sl**es, being gay was illegal, jeez trans are still struggling...hmm working hours, rate of pay...etc etc etc etc

the rules are not always right. thats why we usually have a right to protest...don't have that just now... "

We're going a bit far back in time with the whole sl@very thing (outlawed in the UK in 1833 and homosexuality was un-outlawed in 1967 (took too long, but that's another story).

Let's at least compare apples with oranges, rather than with, say, blue whales.

glasgow

the rules are not always right. thats why we usually have a right to protest...don't have that just now...

We're going a bit far back in time with the whole sl@very thing (outlawed in the UK in 1833 and homosexuality was un-outlawed in 1967 (took too long, but that's another story).

Let's at least compare apples with oranges, rather than with, say, blue whales."

Laws are laws and not always right is what I meant. bear in mind everyone is basically being treated as prisoner for just being human, there's no crime in just being human which comes along with various other potential living being as with every species.

as I said on another post there is ways to travel and camp using highly thought through movements.

I am in my local area all the time so fuel, shops etc are where I would go normally & where I'd be most likely to pick it up from, stock up at home...don't need to visit shops on journey or at destination. park car in layby & walk into hills to camp, return to car & go home. easy really if you plan it out properly.

btw I'm a mechanic my car doesn't break down unwittidly...I know its coming & mate has personal tow truck so no need for a company. I'm a first aider old school knowledge like making splints etc.

so other than the possibility of an accident, which is always an unknown factor regardless of where you are, and considering most accidents happen at home, outdoors is safer from a&e.

only bit I forgot is there is no freedom of access rights in England, Wales and NI so wild camping is always seen as illegal.

I have dealt with various outbreaks of viruses and disease on farms, pets and people. so yes I am more aware than most folk of how they move which also means I know how to avoid it & still live.

Personally, as you can tell I'm loosing my religion in this mad world.

This isn't living.

North West

I'm still unsure how any of the above relates to a) a nationwide stay at home order to control a pandemic virus (which is happening across the world, not just here) and b) the wisdom of pitching a tent on the edge of an unstable cliff with your kids in tow?

It's clear from the reports that the tent occupants were not super duper knowledgeable outdoor enthusiasts, because the articles state "they had no idea of the danger they were in". Any expert cliff resident would presumably research the stability of said cliff and any recent movement in them?

glasgow

"I'm still unsure how any of the above relates to a) a nationwide stay at home order to control a pandemic virus (which is happening across the world, not just here) and b) the wisdom of pitching a tent on the edge of an unstable cliff with your kids in tow?

It's clear from the reports that the tent occupants were not super duper knowledgeable outdoor enthusiasts, because the articles state "they had no idea of the danger they were in". Any expert cliff resident would presumably research the stability of said cliff and any recent movement in them? "

you will in time....

and city folk say country folk letting their kids use machinery, be around big animals, hunt etc isn't right.

I take it these were cliff that have eroded recently?

I suppose its no different to having your house on a cliff , sea front, flood plan or the various other stupid places we humans have built houses for the view....quite a few houses have fell to the sea in recent years.

North West

"I'm still unsure how any of the above relates to a) a nationwide stay at home order to control a pandemic virus (which is happening across the world, not just here) and b) the wisdom of pitching a tent on the edge of an unstable cliff with your kids in tow?

It's clear from the reports that the tent occupants were not super duper knowledgeable outdoor enthusiasts, because the articles state "they had no idea of the danger they were in". Any expert cliff resident would presumably research the stability of said cliff and any recent movement in them?

you will in time....

and city folk say country folk letting their kids use machinery, be around big animals, hunt etc isn't right.

I suppose its no different to having your house on a cliff , sea front, flood plan or the various other stupid places we humans have built houses for the view....quite a few houses have fell to the sea in recent years.

"

Yes, these are cliffs well known to randomly crumble into the sea. There's a world of difference to deciding to pitch a flimsy tent to deciding where your permanent home is also.

glasgow

you will in time....

Yes, these are cliffs well known to randomly crumble into the sea. There's a world of difference to deciding to pitch a flimsy tent to deciding where your permanent home is also. "

not really bigger building, bigger machines, more shocks on the land to build it, on a precarious area it weakens the ground underneath that shows the damage in time...as we have seen with those house crumbling into the sea.

the scientists are only now discovering the full scale of our noise and the vibrations we crate with our activities (machines mainly), even just the sheer volume of folk walking in new york creates vibrations on the earth which vibrates through it like ripples on water. butterfly effect really.

but yes I get you if the cliffs were known to be crumbling then that's stupid.

Tin town

the rules are not always right. thats why we usually have a right to protest...don't have that just now... "

I think you've lectured in these fora about law being law and must be followed.? Not being able to pick and choose which we apply. It's great that you like the wild outside and its benefits for some people. And I don't disagree that in terms of risk of covid, being isolated outside is undoubtedly lower risk.

glasgow

I think you've lectured in these fora about law being law and must be followed.? Not being able to pick and choose which we apply. It's great that you like the wild outside and its benefits for some people. And I don't disagree that in terms of risk of covid, being isolated outside is undoubtedly lower risk. "

human rights and employment laws are different to what these covid laws are:

1. covid laws are temp

2. covid laws have made folk prisoners without trial or even a charge

life involve living, not being confined millions to a concrete box for indefinite amounts of time. the whole point in them all is to limit transmission...I demonstrated that this was entirely possible with the need to be considered a prisoner of covid war & becoming some kind of wandering serial killer.....merely being in the presence of another makes it so these days.

The laws I have been challenging prior are all related directly to mainly companies and coercing/forcing medical treatments...totally different areas tbh.

bear in mind those businesses are all profit driven regardless of what anyone thinks of them, that is their main driver.

the very same businesses also like to get the most from staff for the very little they can, oh work lots of hours, but employee to claim Self employed/zero hours etc meaning that company saves cash in these:

(companies need to pay these as well as employees:

NI (paid by both)

Income Tax (paid once)

pensions (paid into by both)

holiday pay (s/e get none)

sick pay (s/e get none)

Now what we'll see when we all start opening our eyes again, factories will be much further advanced in AI (its doesn't get sick) and as we have seen, trying to force people to have a vaccine for the job....public safety my ass...try more they don't want their workloads disrupted nor have to pay staff to be off self isolating or actually sick.

"as a Canadian it baffles me that the British think the wilds here are dangerous! they are the safest wilds in the world!

top of a cliff not so bright granted.

I'm firmly in the belief if you teach kids how they are more responsible than if you don't & therefore less likely to hurt selves or others aka knifes are tools not weapons unless in wrong hands.

I get that it may seem selfish to want to get away from home but it's not...we're are nearly a year in to this, it takes it's toll on mental health.

no one knows if these folk were tested prior, if the picked up all supplies in local(home) area therefore omitting the need to stop & potentially affect or pick the virus up, nor if they self isolated prior to their trip. All are possible. and if they did all that what risk could they possibly be for covid when they are literally at the end of the earth."

Love this

Tin town

I think you've lectured in these fora about law being law and must be followed.? Not being able to pick and choose which we apply. It's great that you like the wild outside and its benefits for some people. And I don't disagree that in terms of risk of covid, being isolated outside is undoubtedly lower risk.

1. covid laws are temp

life involve living, not being confined millions to a concrete box for indefinite amounts of time. the whole point in them all is to limit transmission...I demonstrated that this was entirely possible with the need to be considered a prisoner of covid war & becoming some kind of wandering serial killer.....merely being in the presence of another makes it so these days.

The laws I have been challenging prior are all related directly to mainly companies and coercing/forcing medical treatments...totally different areas tbh.

bear in mind those businesses are all profit driven regardless of what anyone thinks of them, that is their main driver.

the very same businesses also like to get the most from staff for the very little they can, oh work lots of hours, but employee to claim Self employed/zero hours etc meaning that company saves cash in these:

NI (paid by both)

Income Tax (paid once)

sick pay (s/e get none)

Now what we'll see when we all start opening our eyes again, factories will be much further advanced in AI (its doesn't get sick) and as we have seen, trying to force people to have a vaccine for the job....public safety my ass...try more they don't want their workloads disrupted nor have to pay staff to be off self isolating or actually sick."

So if they are employment laws... Laws are laws and you have to follow them... If they are human rights laws... Laws are laws and you have to follow them... But if they are "covid" laws... You can break them if you choose to?

That's an interesting take on laws.

couple, us we him her.

As the saying goes:

Maybe...

This story has a similar feel to the mountain rescue story from a couple of weeks ago ..."

Of course it's covid related, if any rescue required everyone attending is at risk. Also just the police attending to tell them to move on are at risk unnecessarily.

I stand by my comments regarding the campers.

Fucking moron's

here

As the saying goes:

Maybe...

This story has a similar feel to the mountain rescue story from a couple of weeks ago ...

Of course it's covid related, if any rescue required everyone attending is at risk. Also just the police attending to tell them to move on are at risk unnecessarily.

I stand by my comments regarding the campers.

Fucking moron's"

I would suggest the member of HM Coastguard and the local plod who walked up and attended the location are more likely to be at risk of picking up covid when doing their shopping at the local supermarket than they are talking to 2 adults and a kid on the edge of a cliff

For that reason this isn't a heinous covid breach, its a slightly idiotic choice of camping location.

glasgow

1. covid laws are temp

NI (paid by both)

Income Tax (paid once)

sick pay (s/e get none)

Now what we'll see when we all start opening our eyes again, factories will be much further advanced in AI (its doesn't get sick) and as we have seen, trying to force people to have a vaccine for the job....public safety my ass...try more they don't want their workloads disrupted nor have to pay staff to be off self isolating or actually sick.

So if they are employment laws... Laws are laws and you have to follow them... If they are human rights laws... Laws are laws and you have to follow them... But if they are "covid" laws... You can break them if you choose to?

That's an interesting take on laws. "

not at all, if you take that human rights laws are permanent, they take precedence over temporary laws that were not put to the public nor parliament for debate & only placed there as an emergency measures not permanently...we're a year in, plus as displayed above if you actually know how to mitigate there is no need for those covid laws.

you can fight one law with another.

my mammy taught me to was my hands, animals & kids taught me how parasites & viruses move and how to deal with them (and yes I've dealt with worse infectious equivalents in animals). I'm not the type to be in crowded areas either.

businesses already find grey areas to flout the laws or just flouting them anyway to benefit themselves mainly, see this every day where low income people are offered horrible conditions (low pay/below min wage, zero hours, over working, timed loo breaks ...jeez amazon & boohoo are fine examples, tagging employees on site like someone on tagging order).

It is the SSP and sick allowances that has caused most issues with self isolation always, can't afford to loose wages, employer gets on your back if you tried to stay home sick ("are you sure your that sick?, we really need to meet this deadline" type), holidays being used for self isolation periods (if your even entitled to either of those mind you).

so again another area that has been taken advantage of until it was rammed in their face that it was wrong to force ill people into work for obvious reasons. I've seen offices almost clear with folk off sick, all because one HAD to come in, gets into air con & circulates too.

Thing is these folk have either little knowledge of it being illegal, have to rely on legal aid (if they even qualify) and be able to risk losing their job to fight the injustice. most cannot afford to, so the companies & their big lawyers get away with it over and over again.

in addition to that human rights and employment laws are there to try ensure a standard quality of life that we all should be free to do, these are to attempt to avoid power and ownership over person grabs.

Covid laws do the exact opposite and destroy almost everything that makes us the social, inventive, collaborative humans we are. humans would not be where we are in thought, tech or otherwise without each other, many studies show those with family around live healthier lives, placebo effect works both ways, being outside & active is vital and we need others for our mental & physical health too. there is so many vital areas being omitted completely over 1 virus.

its a bigger picture than just covid. lockdowns harm and that's a fact, if gov had listened to scientists over past decade they would have quarantine hospitals completely separate from the others with set staff and equipment, had enough ppe and not defunded so much of the NHS over the past decade which is now not fit for population size at all even without a pandemic.

any more importantly learn to look after yourself & own best interests especially over the body you live in, without that you wouldn't be here & like life you only get one.

(without knowingly harming others obviously, you cannot fully prevent harm, death or injury unfortunately)

All this shit over a few people going camping, if they were in a field in the middle of nowhere I guarantee this wouldn't of hit the news.

Its a stupid place to pitch a tent. Its not just their own safety but the safety of emergency services personnel who are put at risk by their stupidity.

By *entlecaressMan  over a year ago

Wakefield/ Beverley

Unfortunately those cliffs are prone to collapsing so that danger was possibly more of an issue than covid.

By *naquest321Man  over a year ago

Carlisle

Mountain rescue guy was paralysed a couple of weeks ago in the Lake District, after falling trying to rescue someone who was up the fells in bad weather (in a tent )

couple, us we him her.

"All this shit over a few people going camping, if they were in a field in the middle of nowhere I guarantee this wouldn't of hit the news."

But they weren't that's the point!!!

And regardless where they where why should they be able to when everyone else can't?

so being in a tent in middle of nowhere is less socially distanced then living on a cramped estate or terraced street, flatshare or block of flats?

d

By *andlingswingersCouple  over a year ago

Woodbridge

I can't understand how over 200 feet high match up with "they had no idea of the risk."

It's hazardous enough going to the bathroom at night in my flat, without the prospect of free fall without a parachute.

The only funny part about this is the (really) old joke:

Man arrested for unlawfully interfering with a dead body found on beach under cliffs offers defence that he thought she was American.

Ok, flame me now...

Teesside

"so being in a tent in middle of nowhere is less socially distanced then living on a cramped estate or terraced street, flatshare or block of flats?

d

"

They came from different towns, could of spread a new strain to another town, its quite simple and why we are all been asked to stay home in our oun aria

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

"so being in a tent in middle of nowhere is less socially distanced then living on a cramped estate or terraced street, flatshare or block of flats?

d

They came from different towns, could of spread a new strain to another town, its quite simple and why we are all been asked to stay home in our oun aria "

maybe they are in the same bubble ?

Teesside

d

They came from different towns, could of spread a new strain to another town, its quite simple and why we are all been asked to stay home in our oun aria .

maybe they are in the same bubble ?"

Still not allowed to go camping, we have mist two holidays and two weekends away with our friends what makes them so special

d

They came from different towns, could of spread a new strain to another town, its quite simple and why we are all been asked to stay home in our oun aria .

maybe they are in the same bubble ?"

indeed so...

its interesting to see what people seem to think is the biggest crime. the camping.. the cliff.. or just being outside.?

I've just been for a walk to local reservoir.. im a strong walker i could walk 20 miles in a day.. with which step do i become a, danger when im travelling further on public transport for a front line job and maybe i shouldn't be in when my front line working partner gets in before she gets in the shower

when this all started i thought people would have to segregate in seperate rooms... i think there has probably been a lot og transmission within bubbles within the home.

.. maybe we should put a tent up in the garden

lol

d

d

Still not allowed to go camping, we have mist two holidays and two weekends away with our friends what makes them so special "

seen few comments like this, are people jealous of people who go their own way?

would you be so quick to judge if when all is normal and people start meeting again.. the curtain twitchers see evidence of swinging.. will that be as morally dubious as having a bbq or going for an ice cream in local park?

d

Teesside

d

Still not allowed to go camping, we have mist two holidays and two weekends away with our friends what makes them so special

seen few comments like this, are people jealous of people who go their own way?

would you be so quick to judge if when all is normal and people start meeting again.. the curtain twitchers see evidence of swinging.. will that be as morally dubious as having a bbq or going for an ice cream in local park?

d"

Definitely not jealous of camping in a stupid place, and swinging is the last taboo that's why most keep it a secret from frinds and family

more taboo than breaking covid guidelines.. surely the same curtain twitchers will be on the look out for strangers coming to the front door?

Tin town

d

indeed so...

its interesting to see what people seem to think is the biggest crime. the camping.. the cliff.. or just being outside.?

I've just been for a walk to local reservoir.. im a strong walker i could walk 20 miles in a day.. with which step do i become a, danger when im travelling further on public transport for a front line job and maybe i shouldn't be in when my front line working partner gets in before she gets in the shower

when this all started i thought people would have to segregate in seperate rooms... i think there has probably been a lot og transmission within bubbles within the home.

.. maybe we should put a tent up in the garden

lol

d"

You're missing the point.we are in a national lock down. Only permitted to leave the home for work, shopping or support, or exercise in your local area. It's as simple as that. What makes them so special?

nothing.. at all.. maybe their mental health was crumbling.. they hardly having a rave... so you think that's the worse crime rather than endangering the life of their kids via a cliff fall

ww went for a wonderful cliff walk in Cumbria last August was one of the highlights of past few years and the hotel we stayed at were overjoyed for the custom.. how times change

Teesside

"more taboo than breaking covid guidelines.. surely the same curtain twitchers will be on the look out for strangers coming to the front door? "

Yes probably but we are not meeting there is a lockdown did you and the campers not know about it, some of us are trying to help get things back to some sort of normal

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

the girls name was ileaned dover the mans name was cliff falls

"more taboo than breaking covid guidelines.. surely the same curtain twitchers will be on the look out for strangers coming to the front door?

Yes probably but we are not meeting there is a lockdown did you and the campers not know about it, some of us are trying to help get things back to some sort of normal "

yes im worklng on covid testing sites doing my bit!! in the front line

d

Tin town

"nothing.. at all.. maybe their mental health was crumbling.. they hardly having a rave... so you think that's the worse crime rather than endangering the life of their kids via a cliff fall

ww went for a wonderful cliff walk in Cumbria last August was one of the highlights of past few years and the hotel we stayed at were overjoyed for the custom.. how times change "

Of course not. I posted earlier the stupidity of tenting atop a cliff with a child. I'd everyone made excuses we would not have bothered to lock down. It's not easy but it's easier and quicker if we stick to the rules and get through it. As for what you did last holiday. That's lovely for you and the hotel. Hopefully we will be able to do similar this summer.

yes we were allowed in August but in essence it's the same thing.. can really recommend St Bees

d

Tin town

"yes we were allowed in August but in essence it's the same thing.. can really recommend St Bees

d"

Googling now

we walked St Bees to Whitehaven

» Add a new message to this topic