FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Do you know what the seatbelts do? (continued...)

Do you know what the seatbelts do? (continued...)

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

By popular demand, the return of seatbelts...

The seatbelts are not designed to stop you from crashing the car. The seatbelts are not designed to stop you from hurting others. The aim of the seatbelt is to try and limit your injury should you crash the car.

What a bloody joke. If you can still crash the car and still hurt others after getting a seatbelt, having certified seatbelts is pointless.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

For the benefit of those who maybe missed the final post from first time around...

"Ffs, it now appears that the government have mandated an installation process that makes the Pfizer seatbelt damn near useless for protecting older people. The company say that after three weeks a trip back to the garage is needed to fit a secondary tensioner, the initial one needing several weeks to bed in and auto adjust. However PM Boris Johnson has consulted with a car upholstery consultant friend and unilaterally decreed that an interval of three months will apply in this country.

There is increasing evidence though that for some drivers, mainly the elderly with more fragile bone structure, beyond three weeks the initial fitting may become so slack that it offers little or no protection. For these people the second tensioner becomes useless, and it is necessary to replace the first one and start the installation again.

Not only are these people given a false sense of safety when they might not be protected at all, but it is even possible that the repeated fixing process might damage the bodywork and never be as effective as it should be.

#shouldfollowmanufacturersinstructions"

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

No can you full explaine

Including things like why the don't just on role and how they get titer when a car comes to a sudden stop and tension up.

You could also add air bages and role cages.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"No can you full explaine

Including things like why the don't just on role and how they get titer when a car comes to a sudden stop and tension up.

You could also add air bages and role cages. "

Roll cages - tools of oppression of the people. Why would you voluntarily give up your freedom to be shut in a cage?! #sheeple

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Seatbelts are tainted. Cars are intrinsically dangerous. They used to put lead into them for performance. It's been linked to paediatric neurological problems. Won't somebody think of the children?

They argue that seatbelts reduces death, but Big Auto is tainted, how dare they claim they care when they cause so much damage. And that's not even getting into climate change.

Yes they've got rid of lead, but can we forgive them for that, when they've done so much damage? Their reputation will be permanently tainted.

They paint these seatbelt things as "saving lives", but it's just virtue signalling from a deeply corrupt industry that we should never trust.

Hastings

Roll cages - tools of oppression of the people. Why would you voluntarily give up your freedom to be shut in a cage?! #sheeple"

A car is a cage but gives you freedom that is why it dose not crush when you role one over..

And air bags are rust a lot of air

Manchester (she/her)

Roll cages - tools of oppression of the people. Why would you voluntarily give up your freedom to be shut in a cage?! #sheeple

A car is a cage but gives you freedom that is why it dose not crush when you role one over..

And air bags are rust a lot of air "

It's Orwellian. How can we be caged for our freedom? Life is risky. We are subjugated by these claims of safety!

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As sovereign citizens, of course with sovereignty of our own bodies, it's essential that we stand up for our hard fought rights and freedoms. As many have done, viewing the relevant evidence on YouTube, shows that a homeopathic dose of vitamin BS, is more than enough to NEVER need a restraining device, unless in the bedroom, certainly not for travel. Dinosaur humans and the camels they rode at great speed, refused them and lived to great ages. No 12 weeks wait between camel servicing to get a dose.

Swap your car reg plate to 'MAGNA CARTA', which officially shows you are a sovereign body, not subject to fictitious 'laws'. Catch up on those vids, stay in charge!

Central

The government say they are committed to stopping it but they are in collusion with Big Auto. They have not widened roads, to get 2M between the moving cages and seatbelts, neither have Big Auto made the cars thinner. It's the Great Big Reset Programme.

By *aastyKnixWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

It took me a while to get used to wearing my seat belt but I quite like it now. I drive carefully so hopefully I'm immune to crashes but that extra precaution makes me feel more secure.

I understand that some people don't like to wear seat belts, that they feel uncomfortable and I sympathise with their concerns...but I'd still rather stay away from them.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The side effects of wearing a seat belt are shocking. 110% of people diagnosed with cancer or ADHD have worn a seatbelt.

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"The side effects of wearing a seat belt are shocking. 110% of people diagnosed with cancer or ADHD have worn a seatbelt. "

...’with’ see, how are they counting? How recent was the diagnosis?

Leeds

They were all diagnosed within 28 days of wearing a seatbelt.

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"For the benefit of those who maybe missed the final post from first time around...

Ffs, it now appears that the government have mandated an installation process that makes the Pfizer seatbelt damn near useless for protecting older people. The company say that after three weeks a trip back to the garage is needed to fit a secondary tensioner, the initial one needing several weeks to bed in and auto adjust. However PM Boris Johnson has consulted with a car upholstery consultant friend and unilaterally decreed that an interval of three months will apply in this country.

There is increasing evidence though that for some drivers, mainly the elderly with more fragile bone structure, beyond three weeks the initial fitting may become so slack that it offers little or no protection. For these people the second tensioner becomes useless, and it is necessary to replace the first one and start the installation again.

Not only are these people given a false sense of safety when they might not be protected at all, but it is even possible that the repeated fixing process might damage the bodywork and never be as effective as it should be.

#shouldfollowmanufacturersinstructions"

All I say is what did you expect?

They will be so many variants coming down the line that you will be getting a jab every other day.

Manchester (she/her)

The seatbelts will need to be replaced. Endless seatbelts

There are often more seatbelts in cars than occupants. It's a fringe religious sect conspiracy

Central

Know the law!!

I am going back to school on March 8th, without any seatbelt and my friends are all doing the same. None of us finished our education, so we are owed our time in school, where we can play with our friends, as humans need to do. OK, some of the teachers may be young enough to be my children but they must teach us, otherwise the country will not survive. Interesting article in the Daily Male, I think it was, an interview with the top scientist in the country. We will still be paying off the debts of this seatbelt fake epidemic in 3 or 4 hundred million years, at least. If we all go back to school next week, it stops this madness as there's no tax on books. Fill your cage with the free books, for further protection against the gestapo engineers designing entrapment devices that study after study have shown to just be a form of suppression. Lockdown does NOT work!!

Manchester (she/her)

These new fangled belts. What nonsense. Wrapping up in cotton wool. When I was a kid we had lap belts or nothing. And only some of us were horribly maimed. Kids these days expect all reward and no risk.

North West

I spilled coffee on my seatbelt today*. There's a pool of coffee in the bit where it clips in. That wasn't in the user manual

*I was stationary when consuming said beverage.

Manchester (she/her)

"I spilled coffee on my seatbelt today*. There's a pool of coffee in the bit where it clips in. That wasn't in the user manual

*I was stationary when consuming said beverage."

Maybe there's a long term interaction between coffee and seatbelts. You're maybe doomed to die horribly in twenty years, or maybe it'll pass on via epigenetics to your children*

(* I know. I'm so sorry )

North West

"I spilled coffee on my seatbelt today*. There's a pool of coffee in the bit where it clips in. That wasn't in the user manual

Maybe there's a long term interaction between coffee and seatbelts. You're maybe doomed to die horribly in twenty years, or maybe it'll pass on via epigenetics to your children*

(* I know. I'm so sorry )"

I'll get my Will rewritten pronto

Central

(* I know. I'm so sorry )

I'll get my Will rewritten pronto "

Get 1 written for each of the variants of you that the belt/coffee interaction is causing.

Leeds

"

There are often more seatbelts in cars than occupants."

Why are we stockpiling more seatbelts than we actually need. Can't we give some to Africa ?

North West

"

There are often more seatbelts in cars than occupants.

Why are we stockpiling more seatbelts than we actually need. Can't we give some to Africa ? "

We can't be spending our hard earned coffee beans on the third world. Let them drink tea! They should make their own seatbelts from scraps

Manchester (she/her)

"

There are often more seatbelts in cars than occupants.

Why are we stockpiling more seatbelts than we actually need. Can't we give some to Africa ? "

Why should they accept our corrupt Western automation? We're such imperial overlords

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"Seatbelts are tainted. Cars are intrinsically dangerous. They used to put lead into them for performance. It's been linked to paediatric neurological problems. Won't somebody think of the children?

They argue that seatbelts reduces death, but Big Auto is tainted, how dare they claim they care when they cause so much damage. And that's not even getting into climate change.

Yes they've got rid of lead, but can we forgive them for that, when they've done so much damage? Their reputation will be permanently tainted.

They paint these seatbelt things as "saving lives", but it's just virtue signalling from a deeply corrupt industry that we should never trust."

They aren't even really seat belts, they are passing them off as seatbelts in order to control the masses.

Manchester (she/her)

"Seatbelts are tainted. Cars are intrinsically dangerous. They used to put lead into them for performance. It's been linked to paediatric neurological problems. Won't somebody think of the children?

They paint these seatbelt things as "saving lives", but it's just virtue signalling from a deeply corrupt industry that we should never trust.

They aren't even really seat belts, they are passing them off as seatbelts in order to control the masses. "

They're really belt therapy, per subsection 3 of law 124 in Iowa (which of course supersedes national law as well as jurisdictions outside the US).

Birmingham

Was it decaffienated coffee..

Manchester (she/her)

"Was it decaffienated coffee.."

Chemicals

North West

"Was it decaffienated coffee.."

No. Full of mind altering caffeine

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Has anyone looked into the link between seatbelts and Bill Gates.

Plus, car crashes were developed in China and are part of an Illuminati conspiracy to depopulate and destabilise the Western Economies

Birmingham

Isn’t there something in the Magna Carta (or one of them) about a man walking with a red flag in front of cars...no accidents, no seatbelts. Makes you think...

"Isn’t there something in the Magna Carta (or one of them) about a man walking with a red flag in front of cars...no accidents, no seatbelts. Makes you think..."

Wake up people!

Birmingham

"Isn’t there something in the Magna Carta (or one of them) about a man walking with a red flag in front of cars...no accidents, no seatbelts. Makes you think...

Wake up people!"

Sheeple...please.

Manchester (she/her)

"Isn’t there something in the Magna Carta (or one of them) about a man walking with a red flag in front of cars...no accidents, no seatbelts. Makes you think...

Wake up people!"

People is such a mainstream thing to say. Are you... one of them?

Wake up people!

People is such a mainstream thing to say. Are you... one of them? "

One of them?

Are you fully aware of the connotations of that phrase?

I feel oppressed

Manchester (she/her)

Wake up people!

People is such a mainstream thing to say. Are you... one of them?

One of them?

Are you fully aware of the connotations of that phrase?

I feel oppressed "

You are denying me my free speech by trying to cancel me with your feelings, you offended snowflake!

North West

I'm not a person. I'm an individual

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"I'm not a person. I'm an individual "

an individual under the oppression of seat belts being churned out by machines for machines, break free i say, fly little bird, fly for you are beautiful... SPLAT oops!

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm not a person. I'm an individual "

I do my own research

North West

"I'm not a person. I'm an individual

an individual under the oppression of seat belts being churned out by machines for machines, break free i say, fly little bird, fly for you are beautiful... SPLAT oops! "

I'm a bat. A beautiful batty bat

Notts

an individual under the oppression of seat belts being churned out by machines for machines, break free i say, fly little bird, fly for you are beautiful... SPLAT oops!

I'm a bat. A beautiful batty bat "

i hear your sonar batty bat, my featherless seat belt free winged comrade, en-caged and stereo typed by the bonds of cheap horror moves, damn that vincent price

Notts

i hear your sonar batty bat, my featherless seat belt free winged comrade, en-caged and stereo typed by the bonds of cheap horror moves, damn that vincent price "

and damn the letter i for escaping movies! lol

North West

i hear your sonar batty bat, my featherless seat belt free winged comrade, en-caged and stereo typed by the bonds of cheap horror moves, damn that vincent price

and damn the letter i for escaping movies! lol "

Don't be constrained by the spellings all the mainstreamers tell you to use. Be a free spirit! Set the vowels free, sister!

Notts

and damn the letter i for escaping movies! lol

Don't be constrained by the spellings all the mainstreamers tell you to use. Be a free spirit! Set the vowels free, sister! "

hgdwgfuebryieyoerin ceutbwib lwflbiuugv and thats not welsh!

Central

Since the referendum denying free movement, I fear that the lies made us self-oppressed and forced into restraints and cages, unless we act now. A Doctor in Harley Street is providing a seatbelt passport, giving you safety

Leeds

I heard Texas has just announced no one there needs seatbelts

Notts

dont see seat belts as oppressors see them as guardian angels with inertia reels, a sort of early terminator

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Seatbelts have track n trace chips in em

Leeds

Why do seatbelts need chips when the car already has one in the SatNav ?

Central

"Why do seatbelts need chips when the car already has one in the SatNav ?"

They measure who is not conforming. Seatbelt Lives Matter to those controlling us

Manchester (she/her)

"Why do seatbelts need chips when the car already has one in the SatNav ?

They measure who is not conforming. Seatbelt Lives Matter to those controlling us"

All car part lives matter!

Leeds

We should organise a rally.

Manchester (she/her)

"We should organise a rally. "

No. Only people who hate our country would do such a thing. Protesters are seditious democracy haters, who loathe Churchill and love Hitler. We should root out such antifa operatives and destroy them.

Birmingham

"Why do seatbelts need chips when the car already has one in the SatNav ?"

Independent seat belts...obviously....then they know how many of you are in the car & where you went. Do your research..

Manchester (she/her)

"Why do seatbelts need chips when the car already has one in the SatNav ?

Independent seat belts...obviously....then they know how many of you are in the car & where you went. Do your research.."

It's a slippery slope of increasing surveillance. They'll sell your DNA and BMI to health insurance companies, copyright your very body, and then you will be shackled forever.

Leeds

"then you will be shackled forever."

And their mates will make millions procuring the shackles

Leeds

"Do your research.."

Difficult when MSM is so biased

Manchester (she/her)

"then you will be shackled forever.

And their mates will make millions procuring the shackles"

They already do. Seatbelts. Open your eyes

Leeds

As an act of rebellion, when I'm a back seat passenger I shall wrap my seatbelt round the driver too. That will fool their track and trace system.

Birmingham

"Do your research..

Difficult when MSM is so biased"

So true, but if you know where to look

Central

"As an act of rebellion, when I'm a back seat passenger I shall wrap my seatbelt round the driver too. That will fool their track and trace system. "

I've never seen a public so willing and gullible to be shackled and surveilled 24/7. China waits to welcome us, having started via shackle shipping and Huawei etc. You're doing the right thing Sally, it will cause some of their chips to malfunction and die. What next - obligatory seatbelts in our homes too?

Manchester (she/her)

"As an act of rebellion, when I'm a back seat passenger I shall wrap my seatbelt round the driver too. That will fool their track and trace system.

I've never seen a public so willing and gullible to be shackled and surveilled 24/7. China waits to welcome us, having started via shackle shipping and Huawei etc. You're doing the right thing Sally, it will cause some of their chips to malfunction and die. What next - obligatory seatbelts in our homes too? "

Some are calling for the incursion of law into our homes. Imagine being so gullible to believe that the law of the land applies in your house. A man's house is his castle, and I will not accept the imposition of this illegitimate wet blanket health and safety nonsense in the privacy of my own sovereign home!

Leeds

"A man's house is his castle, and I will not accept the imposition of this illegitimate wet blanket health and safety nonsense in the privacy of my own sovereign home!"

Nail a copy of the Magna Carta to your front door and you will have nothing to worry about. Although for extra protection I have laminated a print-out of the Sydney University warning, and sellotaped that on too.

Leeds

"China waits to welcome us, having started via shackle shipping and Huawei etc."

Thanks to Brexit we now have to pay 25% import duty on our shackels. I hope people leave their boxes unopened for 72 hours in case of Covid19 contamination from China.

Manchester (she/her)

"A man's house is his castle, and I will not accept the imposition of this illegitimate wet blanket health and safety nonsense in the privacy of my own sovereign home!

Nail a copy of the Magna Carta to your front door and you will have nothing to worry about. Although for extra protection I have laminated a print-out of the Sydney University warning, and sellotaped that on too. "

Do I need the Australian translation?

Manchester (she/her)

"China waits to welcome us, having started via shackle shipping and Huawei etc.

Thanks to Brexit we now have to pay 25% import duty on our shackels. I hope people leave their boxes unopened for 72 hours in case of Covid19 contamination from China. "

Those dreadful Chinese. Nothing to do with us at all

Leeds

Aparantly all the Covid germs in the world would fit in an empty can of Fanta. So why can't we gather it all up and send it back to China ?

Manchester (she/her)

"Aparantly all the Covid germs in the world would fit in an empty can of Fanta. So why can't we gather it all up and send it back to China ?"

That's where it belongs. Let's take personal responsibility. It's their fault!

Don't you dare call that variant of the Kung Flu Belt the Kent lap sash. It's S117. Don't be so mean to the British with our superior monitoring system!

Notts

seat belts measure your waist line and collect your personal info before evil pixies come in the night and upload via your car info system, walk away from the light, leave your phones in lead cases and dye your hair black, dom cummings knows where you live and hell eat your children or your dog he doesnt care which, reject smart anything, the walking dead are heeereeeee!

was that too dramatic at the end?lol

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

And their mates will make millions procuring the shackles"

It's no coincidence that mates rhymes with Gates!

"seat belts measure your waist line and collect your personal info before evil pixies come in the night and upload via your car info system, walk away from the light, leave your phones in lead cases and dye your hair black, dom cummings knows where you live and hell eat your children or your dog he doesnt care which, reject smart anything, the walking dead are heeereeeee!

was that too dramatic at the end?lol "

A teensy bit

It's no coincidence that mates rhymes with Gates!"

And seatbelt rhymes with Microsoft

Manchester (she/her)

And seatbelt rhymes with Microsoft"

It's all in Latin script. With Arabic numerals involved.

It's obviously an Opus Dei and Muslim conspiracy. It's so obvious. Open your eyes

(I feel the need to say that nothing I'm saying here is intended to be taken seriously )

you really didn't need to... oh God you did need to cos someone would be orgasmic with rabid agreements sooner or later

d

Manchester (she/her)

"you really didn't need to... oh God you did need to cos someone would be orgasmic with rabid agreements sooner or later

d"

Exactly

Central

And seatbelt rhymes with Microsoft

It's all in Latin script. With Arabic numerals involved.

It's obviously an Opus Dei and Muslim conspiracy. It's so obvious. Open your eyes

(I feel the need to say that nothing I'm saying here is intended to be taken seriously )"

As long as we remain Freewomen on the land, subject only to Magna Carta, we are only subject to anything with our consent. I urge you to write to the Queen, plus Charles in case she pegs it, to put them in the know. Notice how she never wears seatbelts in her golden carriages on public roads, at our expense!!

Leeds

You are totally right about the Queen not wearing a seatbelt. One rule for them. Diana never wore a seatbelt either as she didn't want Prince Philip to track her.

"

(I feel the need to say that nothing I'm saying here is intended to be taken seriously )"

Did anyone ever take you seriously?

(I feel the need to say that comment was made in jest and in no way was intended to be taken seriously)

*Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up payments on a mortgage or any loan secured on it.

** No animals were harmed in the making of this post

Manchester (she/her)

"

(I feel the need to say that nothing I'm saying here is intended to be taken seriously )

(I feel the need to say that comment was made in jest and in no way was intended to be taken seriously)

*Your home is at risk if you fail to keep up payments on a mortgage or any loan secured on it.

** No animals were harmed in the making of this post "

Leeds

"

No animals were harmed in the making of this post "

What proof do you have of this ?

Manchester (she/her)

"

No animals were harmed in the making of this post

What proof do you have of this ?"

Virtue signalling

"

What proof do you have of this ?"

My conscience is clear.

Stop oppressing me!

Manchester (she/her)

"

My conscience is clear.

Stop oppressing me!"

Don't you virtue signal and play the victim, young lady

"

My conscience is clear.

Stop oppressing me!

Don't you virtue signal and play the victim, young lady "

Why bring age and gender into this.

Cultural approptiator

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Doesn’t seatbelts cause a surge in adrenaline, which in turn s counter productive to the external effects of what surrounds the belt?

Sure there was a Poisson distribution supporting this.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

Roll cages - tools of oppression of the people. Why would you voluntarily give up your freedom to be shut in a cage?! #sheeple"

You've never been shark diving have you? I've not, but I will need that cage.

North West

"

** No animals were harmed in the making of this post "

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

"

** No animals were harmed in the making of this post

"

So (sobs) Willy the beagle.... might be still alive!!!!

North West

You've never been shark diving have you? I've not, but I will need that cage."

Be a free man! Swim freely, don't be caged

Notts

You've never been shark diving have you? I've not, but I will need that cage.

Be a free man! Swim freely, don't be caged "

Sharks are part of God's cycle to, become one with the shark, you live through her, swim in the oceans as she does, while she digests you lol

Central

You've never been shark diving have you? I've not, but I will need that cage."

You demand a cage but not diving? Your overlords pray for sheeple to beg to be shackled and caged.

Birmingham

Britax.....Brexit, just one letter difference. Makes you think..

North West

"Britax.....Brexit, just one letter difference. Makes you think.."

They control us with their liberal use of vowels. Again. It's always the vowels. WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CONSONANTS

Central

"Britax.....Brexit, just one letter difference. Makes you think..

They control us with their liberal use of vowels. Again. It's always the vowels. WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CONSONANTS "

Watch out for missing consonants and secret language signs - stay armed! Avoid facilities for use when travelling. Drive thrU restaurants are operated by the stasi, monitoring for total compliance and serve items for consumption with even more chips inside

North West

They control us with their liberal use of vowels. Again. It's always the vowels. WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CONSONANTS

Watch out for missing consonants and secret language signs - stay armed! Avoid facilities for use when travelling. Drive thrU restaurants are operated by the stasi, monitoring for total compliance and serve items for consumption with even more chips inside "

I get the carrot sticks. Natural, innit

Manchester (she/her)

They control us with their liberal use of vowels. Again. It's always the vowels. WON'T SOMEONE THINK OF THE CONSONANTS "

Damn oppressive liberals. Why won't they believe things as I think they should

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

You are all bat shit crazy. There i said it.

North West

"You are all bat shit crazy. There i said it. "

Why, thank you

Manchester (she/her)

"You are all bat shit crazy. There i said it. "

Dont like seatbelts..dont get in a car!

Central

"Dont like seatbelts..dont get in a car!"

It's not that easy. They are just 1 part of the system to control and damage you. If you don't get in a car, more pernicious ways are imposed - seatbelts are just the tip of the iceberg

Manchester (she/her)

"Dont like seatbelts..dont get in a car!"

That's an erosion of my freedom

"Dont like seatbelts..dont get in a car!

That's an erosion of my freedom "

Stand strong sister, sorry gender non specific sibling. If you want to go sailing unimpeded through the windscreen, or be impaled on the steering column you go for it.

Dave down the pub says his dads mate got killed by a seatbelt. They are killers.

And don't get me started on air bags!

Leeds

Seatbelts impede fertility.

Fact.

Leeds

Do you know even one person who got pregnant while they were both wearing seatbelts ?

"Seatbelts impede fertility.

Fact. "

They just rushed them through, no proper testing. I mean we don't even know the long term effects of seat belts. They don't even know how effective they are against new variant crashes. The Brazilian T bone seems to be totally unaffected by seat belts.

"Do you know even one person who got pregnant while they were both wearing seatbelts ?"

*nods appreciatively*

Central

"Seatbelts impede fertility.

Fact.

They just rushed them through, no proper testing. I mean we don't even know the long term effects of seat belts. They don't even know how effective they are against new variant crashes. The Brazilian T bone seems to be totally unaffected by seat belts."

The so-called tests done on them aren't even accurate and the delays between tests and real world car travel invalidate any results. False negative results have accuracy below 50%, so it would be better to pick results at random. False positives are even worse. It's OK for a crash test dummy but if your elderly parents are forced to buy shields and stay at home, where is the money and opportunity coming from to get lifesaving boiled sweets? My grandpapa's eyesight is getting much, much worse, so if he doesn't drive now, heaven forbid the damage it will cause him when he comes out from behind a shield on the A303, where all the evidence shows government junction changes - that nobody wanted - causes the elderly to struggle even more. Stop all restrictions and meaningless tests now!!

Central

Freedom is the lifesaver

Leeds

Has your grandad not considered going for a drive to Barnard Castle to test his eyesight?

Manchester (she/her)

If you don't want to risk hurtling through a windscreen you shouldn't go out, but your whiny fear of life's inherent risks shouldn't impinge upon my civil rights.

Central

"If you don't want to risk hurtling through a windscreen you shouldn't go out, but your whiny fear of life's inherent risks shouldn't impinge upon my civil rights."

Fair point but it's posts like yours that show the conflict between our rights being cinflicted so strongly. In a lifestyle that shows that over 99% of us are safe, I insist that we are causing more damage to everything by blindly following the orders that are imposed as well as the ones that we know from common sense. Have you seen the damage caused by increased dust mites and other epidemics, due to increased home life? These are causing knockon problems for the millions who are unable to work from anywhere, not even their homes. We need more whiny people, if it gets us the freedoms that we need today.

Manchester (she/her)

"If you don't want to risk hurtling through a windscreen you shouldn't go out, but your whiny fear of life's inherent risks shouldn't impinge upon my civil rights.

Fair point but it's posts like yours that show the conflict between our rights being cinflicted so strongly. In a lifestyle that shows that over 99% of us are safe, I insist that we are causing more damage to everything by blindly following the orders that are imposed as well as the ones that we know from common sense. Have you seen the damage caused by increased dust mites and other epidemics, due to increased home life? These are causing knockon problems for the millions who are unable to work from anywhere, not even their homes. We need more whiny people, if it gets us the freedoms that we need today. "

We need brave citizens extolling our right to go to the pub unshackled, sacred as held by Jesus Christ and Churchill. Not those wet blankets who believe the government agenda of physics - what an icky foreign word - that forces us to don the black sash of subjugation.

Leeds

"Not those wet blankets who believe the government agenda of physics"

I once sat on a wet blanket and got a yeast infection

Manchester (she/her)

"Not those wet blankets who believe the government agenda of physics

I once sat on a wet blanket and got a yeast infection"

They're seeping into society and weakening us. Like the pill puts oestrogen into the water supply and makes men feminised*. See! Proof! Their cowardice made you sick!

(* Yes, yes this is a thing)

Central

"If you don't want to risk hurtling through a windscreen you shouldn't go out, but your whiny fear of life's inherent risks shouldn't impinge upon my civil rights.

Fair point but it's posts like yours that show the conflict between our rights being cinflicted so strongly. In a lifestyle that shows that over 99% of us are safe, I insist that we are causing more damage to everything by blindly following the orders that are imposed as well as the ones that we know from common sense. Have you seen the damage caused by increased dust mites and other epidemics, due to increased home life? These are causing knockon problems for the millions who are unable to work from anywhere, not even their homes. We need more whiny people, if it gets us the freedoms that we need today.

We need brave citizens extolling our right to go to the pub unshackled, sacred as held by Jesus Christ and Churchill. Not those wet blankets who believe the government agenda of physics - what an icky foreign word - that forces us to don the black sash of subjugation."

And if the government physics agenda isn't already too much, the others have a Quantum Physics agenda. We're screwed every way we try to turn in our deseatbelted loco cages. Schrodinger's seatbelts, there or not? I've injected mine with bleach. Look out! Tracking technology has already been gene manipulated into yeasts, bacteria and viruses. When we get a yeast down there, it's just the patriarchy getting their slimy tech to monitor you, until the combined flu/covid chip gets inserted.1 minute it's a minimum 7 days between them, the next it's better for us to have both chips at the same time.Their lies give them away - you couldn't make it up! Next it will be belts with anti-yeast technology, so you'll want to wear 2. I'd prefer to have more yeasts - it maybe will give him a little alcoholic beverage when he's going down there

Manchester (she/her)

We need brave citizens extolling our right to go to the pub unshackled, sacred as held by Jesus Christ and Churchill. Not those wet blankets who believe the government agenda of physics - what an icky foreign word - that forces us to don the black sash of subjugation.

And if the government physics agenda isn't already too much, the others have a Quantum Physics agenda. We're screwed every way we try to turn in our deseatbelted loco cages. Schrodinger's seatbelts, there or not? I've injected mine with bleach. Look out! Tracking technology has already been gene manipulated into yeasts, bacteria and viruses. When we get a yeast down there, it's just the patriarchy getting their slimy tech to monitor you, until the combined flu/covid chip gets inserted.1 minute it's a minimum 7 days between them, the next it's better for us to have both chips at the same time.Their lies give them away - you couldn't make it up! Next it will be belts with anti-yeast technology, so you'll want to wear 2. I'd prefer to have more yeasts - it maybe will give him a little alcoholic beverage when he's going down there "

We need to have a people's vote and stop the tyranny of science over us.

Leeds

But the sheeple would just vote how the government told them to as they would believe everything written on the sides of buses.

Manchester (she/her)

"But the sheeple would just vote how the government told them to as they would believe everything written on the sides of buses. "

I thought sides of buses imbued things with truthiness.

I declare that I shall eliminate calories, and with my sovereignty we shall escape seatbelts by being skinny, no matter how much chocolate we eat.

Central

"But the sheeple would just vote how the government told them to as they would believe everything written on the sides of buses.

I declare that I shall eliminate calories, and with my sovereignty we shall escape seatbelts by being skinny, no matter how much chocolate we eat."

But it could be the Brazilian variant chocolate you eat, staying calorie free and thin. They will find you, even if you send your approval certificate to eat it back blank.

Manchester (she/her)

"But the sheeple would just vote how the government told them to as they would believe everything written on the sides of buses.

I declare that I shall eliminate calories, and with my sovereignty we shall escape seatbelts by being skinny, no matter how much chocolate we eat.

But it could be the Brazilian variant chocolate you eat, staying calorie free and thin. They will find you, even if you send your approval certificate to eat it back blank. "

Further reason to remove the constraints upon us, and investigate the ways in which they deprive of of our freedom and surveil us

Leeds

I find it hard to eat chocolate through my mask

Central

"I find it hard to eat chocolate through my mask"

The restrictions have gone on for too long and are causing bigger problems than they are supposed to cure.More people with die of chocolate famines if we don't call a stop to it. Chocolate coloured masks allow you to continue with chocolate consumption, hidden beneath the mask, it melts into your consumption portal

Manchester (she/her)

"I find it hard to eat chocolate through my mask

The restrictions have gone on for too long and are causing bigger problems than they are supposed to cure.More people with die of chocolate famines if we don't call a stop to it. Chocolate coloured masks allow you to continue with chocolate consumption, hidden beneath the mask, it melts into your consumption portal "

Enough is enough! End this tyranny! Now!

Central

"I find it hard to eat chocolate through my mask

The restrictions have gone on for too long and are causing bigger problems than they are supposed to cure.More people with die of chocolate famines if we don't call a stop to it. Chocolate coloured masks allow you to continue with chocolate consumption, hidden beneath the mask, it melts into your consumption portal

Enough is enough! End this tyranny! Now!"

Not soon enough if it was yesterday! And now they're talking about a passport for the car AND seatbelts! They can try that in court and it's breaking our human vehicle rights.The media has a lot to answer for, raising panic levels!!My neighbour can't even get a slot on the website, as he has all government agencies blocked, due to spyware and tracking.

Leeds

"My neighbour can't even get a slot on the website, as he has all government agencies blocked, due to spyware and tracking. "

All the slots go to young people anyway, who should get to the back of the queue where they deserve to be.

Could your neighbour phone up an expensive number to ask for a paper application ?

Birmingham

"My neighbour can't even get a slot on the website, as he has all government agencies blocked, due to spyware and tracking.

All the slots go to young people anyway, who should get to the back of the queue where they deserve to be.

Could your neighbour phone up an expensive number to ask for a paper application ? "

From a phone box & wear gloves..

Leeds

Are you suggesting gloves so Bill Gates can't get his fingerprints ?

Birmingham

"Are you suggesting gloves so Bill Gates can't get his fingerprints ?"

Zakly

Manchester (she/her)

Those of us who refrain are being ostracised. Do I detect a South African accent?

North West

"Are you suggesting gloves so Bill Gates can't get his fingerprints ?

Zakly"

Make sure you burn the gloves after. The Man has operatives who sift through the rubbish looking for such things. I read it on FB *nods*

Central

Zakly

Make sure you burn the gloves after. The Man has operatives who sift through the rubbish looking for such things. I read it on FB *nods*"

But don't buy anything that can be traced to you, including gloves, lighters, matches etc. Crawl to the phonebox and avoid passing CCTV. Human gait is like a fingerprint but they have not cracked crawling, as far as the Internet says. Everything burned should have its ashes fed to a plant that you grow and eat. Remember the very dark forces at work against us, at all times.The AI tech is being developed to keep us in permanent restrictions forever, unless you are elite

By *lueEyesEnigmaMan  over a year ago

Dublin

Perhaps off topic but the act of putting on the seat belt and cliping it in serves to focus the mind. Unfortunately cars are dangerous to other drivers, pedestrians to include the driver and passengers.

Birmingham

Zakly

Make sure you burn the gloves after. The Man has operatives who sift through the rubbish looking for such things. I read it on FB *nods*"

I admire & envy your naivety, you don’t think the cold blooded lizard people won’t sense the heat from your fire & hunt you down?

Central

Zakly

Make sure you burn the gloves after. The Man has operatives who sift through the rubbish looking for such things. I read it on FB *nods*

I admire & envy your naivety, you don’t think the cold blooded lizard people won’t sense the heat from your fire & hunt you down?"

Good point - I'm guessing that there may be some biodegradable gloves that those people could compost instead. It's clear that we will have to live in plastic bags and bubbles, to preserve our DNA from escape and tracking

Manchester (she/her)

"Perhaps off topic but the act of putting on the seat belt and cliping it in serves to focus the mind. Unfortunately cars are dangerous to other drivers, pedestrians to include the driver and passengers."

Life is danger! If they don't like it people can hide behind their sofas and cower in fear!

Manchester (she/her)

Zakly

I admire & envy your naivety, you don’t think the cold blooded lizard people won’t sense the heat from your fire & hunt you down?

Good point - I'm guessing that there may be some biodegradable gloves that those people could compost instead. It's clear that we will have to live in plastic bags and bubbles, to preserve our DNA from escape and tracking "

God, if you're going to virtue signal with this environmental nonsense, at least be consistent

Birmingham

Zakly

Good point - I'm guessing that there may be some biodegradable gloves that those people could compost instead. It's clear that we will have to live in plastic bags and bubbles, to preserve our DNA from escape and tracking

God, if you're going to virtue signal with this environmental nonsense, at least be consistent "

Inconsistency is the new consistent, keep them guessing. You will be demanding logic next & that’s a slippery slope

Manchester (she/her)

Zakly

God, if you're going to virtue signal with this environmental nonsense, at least be consistent

Inconsistency is the new consistent, keep them guessing. You will be demanding logic next & that’s a slippery slope "

My apologies. I'm censoring people by demanding they be coherent. I'm worse than Hitler!

Central

Zakly

God, if you're going to virtue signal with this environmental nonsense, at least be consistent "

We've been key elements in the virtue signalling movement for years in this household - nominated for countless awards.Not that we accept them of course, there are always others who deserve a little of our reflective honour.And the other cause we so proudly acclaim Anti-Restriction Social Escapes, we're so proud of our growing big ARSE movement

Manchester (she/her)

https://youtu.be/X53ZSxkQ3Ho

Are Seatbelts really only designed to be worn by the average

Height Man ?

The studies show women are at a much higher risk

Of injury than men involved in similar crashes efc.

Its not about driving skills

Its àbout design flaw isnt it ?

Manchester (she/her)

"Are Seatbelts really only designed to be worn by the average

Height Man ?

"

Oh god I'm so torn.

On the one hand this will destroy the supremacy of the wet blanket wimpy seatbelt tyrants

On the other hand... Sounds kinda woke and misandry

Central

"Are Seatbelts really only designed to be worn by the average

Height Man ?

"

Design flaw or objective?

Birmingham

Beware the mr. Averages of this world...

Central

"Beware the mr. Averages of this world...

"

Is that Mr Mean Average?

North West

Is that Mr Mean Average? "

Median. I like to line my men up in size order and pick

Manchester (she/her)

Is that Mr Mean Average?

Median. I like to line my men up in size order and pick "

Central

Is that Mr Mean Average?

"

A socially distanced line up

Manchester (she/her)

Is that Mr Mean Average?

A socially distanced line up"

Well that doesn't sound like much fun

And if they're belted, how big is this car?

North West

Is that Mr Mean Average?

A socially distanced line up

Well that doesn't sound like much fun

And if they're belted, how big is this car? "

Stretch limo, baby

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Start an annoying beeping alarm, I find turning the radio up helps it go away.

Hastings

"Start an annoying beeping alarm, I find turning the radio up helps it go away."

Read the manual if you blur the belt in and out the right amount of times it stops it.

Central

"Start an annoying beeping alarm, I find turning the radio up helps it go away.

Read the manual if you blur the belt in and out the right amount of times it stops it."

Opening the windows helps to blow it away. Ventilation is our friend.

Birmingham

"Start an annoying beeping alarm, I find turning the radio up helps it go away.

Read the manual if you blur the belt in and out the right amount of times it stops it."

Oh god not this old thing again...it stops when they have got the tracker fixed on you & the bugging system is broadcasting....obviously..

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

The beep is a tracker fitted by Amazon and Microsoft to monitor yr movements and collect data on u

Leeds

"

Opening the windows helps to blow it away. Ventilation is our friend. "

Before fastening a seat belt always wash your hands and sing Happy Birthday twice.

Birmingham

"

Before fastening a seat belt always wash your hands and sing Happy Birthday twice."

Be careful....the listening in/gps spies note down...traditional, Altered Images, Stevie Wonder....etc it all helps in profiling you.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Before fastening a seat belt always wash your hands and sing Happy Birthday twice.

Be careful....the listening in/gps spies note down...traditional, Altered Images, Stevie Wonder....etc it all helps in profiling you."

This will be checked against your census and vaccination records in order to profit from "innocent" record keeping. No government action is safe!

Leeds

"

This will be checked against your census and vaccination records in order to profit from "innocent" record keeping. No government action is safe!"

Obviously the only safe way forward is don't be vaccinated and say your census form got lost in the post.

Manchester (she/her)

"

This will be checked against your census and vaccination records in order to profit from "innocent" record keeping. No government action is safe!

Obviously the only safe way forward is don't be vaccinated and say your census form got lost in the post. "

And either stay in your house - public law doesn't apply on private property - or plan violent overthrow of the government for denying us our freedom

(Dear mods et al - joking )

Central

"

Obviously the only safe way forward is don't be vaccinated and say your census form got lost in the post.

And either stay in your house - public law doesn't apply on private property - or plan violent overthrow of the government for denying us our freedom

(Dear mods et al - joking )"

There's crowd-funding of The Magna Carta song, which we could all play, to help show them who is sovereign boss when in our carriages and castles. You're right - laws don't apply in our homes at all.Dont let anyone in, if they could be government agents or informants.

Manchester (she/her)

"

There's crowd-funding of The Magna Carta song, which we could all play, to help show them who is sovereign boss when in our carriages and castles. You're right - laws don't apply in our homes at all.Dont let anyone in, if they could be government agents or informants."

We should find a power ballad and sing it, beltless, in places where the Secret Police demand we wear our shackles.

(This happened in Melbourne with You're the Voice outside a supermarket )

Central

"

There's crowd-funding of The Magna Carta song, which we could all play, to help show them who is sovereign boss when in our carriages and castles. You're right - laws don't apply in our homes at all.Dont let anyone in, if they could be government agents or informants.

We should find a power ballad and sing it, beltless, in places where the Secret Police demand we wear our shackles.

(This happened in Melbourne with You're the Voice outside a supermarket )"

Our singing will be more powerful beltless, not restrained by the bodymuzzles.Find that power ballad ASAP

» Add a new message to this topic