FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > ian brown

ian brown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

has refused to play any _estivals using vaccination passports this summer.

the _estivals where he was booked have said they will follow the guidelines at the time

as i usually work _estivals this will be very interesting

d

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

I think he should think of the words he used i quote”the new nazi normal “ he needs to do a bit of reading up on the nazi normal before saying utter nonsense fair play to him if he doesn’t want to take part in it but don’t compare the nazis to what the promoters and government see fit to do in order for concerts to go ahead personally I don’t think he’s anything flash live although elephant stone happens to be one of my favourites

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

F.E.A.R

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I'm sure they will manage without him.

"F.E.A.R "

Fuck everyone and rebel... apparently...

"has refused to play any _estivals using vaccination passports this summer.

the _estivals where he was booked have said they will follow the guidelines at the time

d"

I love Ian Brown and the Stone Roses music and follow him on Twitter. He has been acting like a complete loon recently with his anti vaccine statements etc, he even posted a load of rubbish supporting David Icke, sad to see

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Crap performer who cant sing from an overrated shite group.

2nd that

They'd have to pay me to listen to him

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

No Loss... poor mans Liam Gallagher and I cant stand him either

I agree with what he's means why do you have to show you've had the vaccine if we are free to go out I certainly want be going to any that demand it same as pubs or anything else and before you all go on I've had my jab and still don't believe in passports.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It will remain to be seen what happens, and if he regrets his stance.

"I agree with what he's means why do you have to show you've had the vaccine if we are free to go out I certainly want be going to any that demand it same as pubs or anything else and before you all go on I've had my jab and still don't believe in passports."

That isn’t what he means at all, he is against anyone having the vaccine, his Twitter posts are full on conspiracy theory bullshit . He even claimed Prince Phillip is in hospital because he had the jab

Manchester (she/her)

"I agree with what he's means why do you have to show you've had the vaccine if we are free to go out I certainly want be going to any that demand it same as pubs or anything else and before you all go on I've had my jab and still don't believe in passports.

That isn’t what he means at all, he is against anyone having the vaccine, his Twitter posts are full on conspiracy theory bullshit . He even claimed Prince Phillip is in hospital because he had the jab "

Whatever happened to freedom of choice?

I want the vaccine and if he doesn't like it he can go jump.

"I agree with what he's means why do you have to show you've had the vaccine if we are free to go out I certainly want be going to any that demand it same as pubs or anything else and before you all go on I've had my jab and still don't believe in passports.

That isn’t what he means at all, he is against anyone having the vaccine, his Twitter posts are full on conspiracy theory bullshit . He even claimed Prince Phillip is in hospital because he had the jab

I want the vaccine and if he doesn't like it he can go jump."

Don’t have the vaccine, that’s ok. Private companies such as the _estival organisers also have freedom of choice,

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"No Loss... poor mans Liam Gallagher and I cant stand him either"
nah liam is a poor mans ian brown he even stole his monkey swagger

Manchester (she/her)

Don’t have the vaccine, that’s ok. Private companies such as the _estival organisers also have freedom of choice, "

Sure.

But if I want the vaccine and he's against anyone having the vaccine - he's welcome to go jump re my choices.

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Who ?

Indeed who?

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Solo stuff is so-so and he's shite live anyway... no massive loss to the world of live music.

Don’t have the vaccine, that’s ok. Private companies such as the _estival organisers also have freedom of choice,

Sure.

But if I want the vaccine and he's against anyone having the vaccine - he's welcome to go jump re my choices."

I agree, he is acting like a tin fillies hatted fool

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Since when the fuck was Ian Brown a major part of... anything? Bollocks to him.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

d"

It’s his choice not to play at any _estivals

Because I can see most of them having some kind of proof required at least for the next year or so

"Who ?"
no there a better band

Tin town

d

Because I can see most of them having some kind of proof required at least for the next year or so "

Really? I can't.... Most _estival goers are teens and 20s...they won't be getting a jab anytime soon. If they happen... And it's fucking madness if they do... They'll be pretty empty if they insist on legitimate Vax certs.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Another cocknocker with an over inflated ego.

Wheres the love guys and gals? Give yourselves a break.

Just because you can doesn't mean you should....and people say this place is nothing like Facebook.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

People may disagree with his stance but he's entitled to take it. Free country and free speech etc...

couple, us we him her.

"People may disagree with his stance but he's entitled to take it. Free country and free speech etc..."

And I'm free to say he's a twat.

Simple

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Well done Ian Brown ... talking sense

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Great music, but fucking idiot!

couple, us we him her.

"Well done Ian Brown ... talking sense "

What sense?

Explain please.

darlington

"People may disagree with his stance but he's entitled to take it. Free country and free speech etc..."
but the same bloke is comparing the uk to Germany under the nazis the blokes talking utter rubbish often when celebs open their traps they talk shite

Manchester (she/her)

"People may disagree with his stance but he's entitled to take it. Free country and free speech etc...

And I'm free to say he's a twat.

Simple"

Yup.

He's free to be a twat and I'm free to call him one.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

d"

and he is.......

darlington

d

and he is....... "

Ian brown singer it’s obvious isn’t it

Tin town

"People may disagree with his stance but he's entitled to take it. Free country and free speech etc... but the same bloke is comparing the uk to Germany under the nazis the blokes talking utter rubbish often when celebs open their traps they talk shite "

That's the issue for me. Of course he's entitled to his opinion but where he and his ilk lose any argument is likening it to nazi Germany or stasi or communist China. For one he would not be free to express that opinion in those regimes he likens it too. Now if he were to say.... Temporary loss of freedoms are undemocratic bla bla bla... I'm sure he'd get a bit of support but spouting such errant nonsense as he is just loses before he starts.

We all have the right not to take the vaccine, as long as they stay away from everyone else. Ian Brown is anti/vaccination so stay at home Ian!

Remember: Without all the people you think are less than you, you cannot be the perfect human being you think you are. You need Ian Brown to make you feel better about yourselves.

You should be thanking him

Tin town

"Remember: Without all the people you think are less than you, you cannot be the perfect human being you think you are. You need Ian Brown to make you feel better about yourselves.

You should be thanking him"

Yeah but no but... I don't think anyone is saying they are perfect or that he is lesser or even that his utterances are making anyone feel better about themselves.

darlington

"People may disagree with his stance but he's entitled to take it. Free country and free speech etc... but the same bloke is comparing the uk to Germany under the nazis the blokes talking utter rubbish often when celebs open their traps they talk shite

That's the issue for me. Of course he's entitled to his opinion but where he and his ilk lose any argument is likening it to nazi Germany or stasi or communist China. For one he would not be free to express that opinion in those regimes he likens it too. Now if he were to say.... Temporary loss of freedoms are undemocratic bla bla bla... I'm sure he'd get a bit of support but spouting such errant nonsense as he is just loses before he starts. "

exactly when they get on their soap boxes and start preaching (virtue signaling) but are taking vast amounts of cash from sponsors who have a chequered past it tends not to mean jack shit to me to be honest

"Remember: Without all the people you think are less than you, you cannot be the perfect human being you think you are. You need Ian Brown to make you feel better about yourselves.

Yeah but no but... I don't think anyone is saying they are perfect or that he is lesser or even that his utterances are making anyone feel better about themselves. "

You should have stop at "I don't think" (joke)

Tin town

Yeah but no but... I don't think anyone is saying they are perfect or that he is lesser or even that his utterances are making anyone feel better about themselves.

You should have stop at "I don't think" (joke) "

Yeah fair point. Time for horlicks

By *retty womanWoman  over a year ago

Near Bournemouth

"Well done Ian Brown ... talking sense "

By *ixey and CopperCouple  over a year ago

exeter

"Since when the fuck was Ian Brown a major part of... anything? Bollocks to him."

Whooooo, you're edgy

Near Bournemouth

[Removed by poster at 04/03/21 21:42:50]

By *ixey and CopperCouple  over a year ago

exeter

"Crap performer who cant sing from an overrated shite group."

You don't know who he is do you?

Near Bournemouth

"People may disagree with his stance but he's entitled to take it. Free country and free speech etc... but the same bloke is comparing the uk to Germany under the nazis the blokes talking utter rubbish often when celebs open their traps they talk shite "

Like most people who work for Msm!!

Bristol

d

Because I can see most of them having some kind of proof required at least for the next year or so

Really? I can't.... Most _estival goers are teens and 20s...they won't be getting a jab anytime soon. If they happen... And it's fucking madness if they do... They'll be pretty empty if they insist on legitimate Vax certs. "

Do you think glasto would be empty?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

d"

If this is the case, I might have to only go to events that DO require a vaccination passport... if it guarantees that I won't have to endure Ian Brown's talentless squaking.

Cal

Tin town

d

Really? I can't.... Most _estival goers are teens and 20s...they won't be getting a jab anytime soon. If they happen... And it's fucking madness if they do... They'll be pretty empty if they insist on legitimate Vax certs.

Do you think glasto would be empty? "

Glastos off this year isn't it?

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I actually loved the tweet responding to this that said

“Surely that’s up to butlins!”

Proper made me laugh

By *ussymufferMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

What's the problem with people getting to a event with or without the jab you can still catch the virus so it's not 100%

Bristol

"What's the problem with people getting to a event with or without the jab you can still catch the virus so it's not 100% "

Bristol

[Removed by poster at 05/03/21 06:54:29]

Bristol

He's now been replaced

That showed them Ian

A lucky escape for thousands of people!

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I actually loved the tweet responding to this that said

“Surely that’s up to butlins!”

Proper made me laugh "

By *ost SockMan  over a year ago

West Wales and Cardiff

I was, and in some ways still am, a big fan of the Stone Roses. They came along at that perfect age for me.

I think his solo stuff is almost all rubbish, and his singing can be utterly awful (I actually love it on record, and have heard him sing ok live). Probably not a great loss for many.

The truth is, he’s always been a strange mix of the very interesting’ moral and principled, mixed with some decidedly odd, out there views. This is the guy who was hugely anti-racist, but aired some decidedly questionable views on homosexuality in the mid 1990s.

He seemed to take a dark turn around then, including the infamous airplane incident. He seemed to get it back for a while - the spark seemed to be back at the 2011 reunion press conference.

Personally, I’ve always suspected his pronouncements and demeanour can be linked to how much super-strength jazz cigarettes he has smoked.

Incidentally - I highly recommend the spoof roses documentary on YouTube involving Peter Serafinovic. It absolutely nails his character.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"He's now been replaced

That showed them Ian

A lucky escape for thousands of people!"

replaced by James... much better

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

I think when most people open there mouth they talk shite.

I mean don't agree with his opinion is one thing. Try to tear down his musical talent because of it is talking utter shite.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"He's now been replaced

That showed them Ian

replaced by James... much better "

James are a hugely under-rated band

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"He's now been replaced

That showed them Ian

replaced by James... much better "

If only James wouldn’t play “sit down” they have far better songs than pandering to the masses.

Leeds

"Who ?"

Ian Brown from the Stone Roses you might remember his Dad James “get on up like a sex machine”

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

No, I do see his point , I mean he wouldn’t want to tip an untested chemical into his body now would he?

By *ecretlivesCouple  over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

"He's now been replaced

That showed them Ian

If only James wouldn’t play “sit down” they have far better songs than pandering to the masses. "

Hi Glasto - yeah! We're here! We hate the stuff that made us rich so you've paid £250 to come and listen to "undiscovered" B sides you didnt pay 25p for on Amazon. Rock oooon!

Leeds

"He's now been replaced

That showed them Ian

If only James wouldn’t play “sit down” they have far better songs than pandering to the masses.

Hi Glasto - yeah! We're here! We hate the stuff that made us rich so you've paid £250 to come and listen to "undiscovered" B sides you didnt pay 25p for on Amazon. Rock oooon! "

I rest my case

d

I love Ian Brown and the Stone Roses music and follow him on Twitter. He has been acting like a complete loon recently with his anti vaccine statements etc, he even posted a load of rubbish supporting David Icke, sad to see "

Me too, he really went down in my estimation when I heard this, and more about him.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"He's now been replaced

That showed them Ian

Hi Glasto - yeah! We're here! We hate the stuff that made us rich so you've paid £250 to come and listen to "undiscovered" B sides you didnt pay 25p for on Amazon. Rock oooon!

I rest my case "

So edgy.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

".

I mean don't agree with his opinion is one thing. Try to tear down his musical talent because of it is talking utter shite."

There needs to be an internet rule similar to Godwins Law that when someone uses the word “talent” (to defend someone who clearly has none of it) the argument is lost.

Tin town

".

I mean don't agree with his opinion is one thing. Try to tear down his musical talent because of it is talking utter shite.

There needs to be an internet rule similar to Godwins Law that when someone uses the word “talent” (to defend someone who clearly has none of it) the argument is lost."

I find myself in the odd position of defending him.. Talent... Or whatever he had... He sold a lot of records and put smiles on a lot of people's faces... Credit for that. Everyone changes.. I saw him 2 years ago and it was one of the most disappointing gigs I've attended... But then I was stone bonker sober. If you start putting contentious opinions out on social media though... Well he can expect to get judged on that too. And it won't always be good. Somewhat like the markle.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

".

There needs to be an internet rule similar to Godwins Law that when someone uses the word “talent” (to defend someone who clearly has none of it) the argument is lost.

I find myself in the odd position of defending him.. Talent... Or whatever he had... He sold a lot of records and put smiles on a lot of people's faces... Credit for that. Everyone changes.. I saw him 2 years ago and it was one of the most disappointing gigs I've attended... But then I was stone bonker sober. If you start putting contentious opinions out on social media though... Well he can expect to get judged on that too. And it won't always be good. Somewhat like the markle. "

"F.E.A.R

Fuck everyone and rebel... apparently..."

F.E.A.R

FUCK EVERYTHING AND RUN

Manchester (she/her)

I don't know or care who this person is. Is saying whacky virus related stuff. I'm judging him on that.

He’s absolutely shocking live he can’t sing for toffee I’ve seen a few times on his own and with the Roses he obviously used auto tune on the records

Dagenham

"He’s absolutely shocking live he can’t sing for toffee I’ve seen a few times on his own and with the Roses he obviously used auto tune on the records"

You've seen him a few times on his own and with the roses, and you think he can't sing for toffee.

Why would you keep going??

[Removed by poster at 11/03/21 05:53:57]

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple  over a year ago

Planet Ork

Doesn’t want a vaccine that’s been passed off by the medical scientists of the world but admits in an interview that he doesn’t mind having a dodgy joint or three!

Dagenham

"Doesn’t want a vaccine that’s been passed off by the medical scientists of the world but admits in an interview that he doesn’t mind having a dodgy joint or three!"

So by all accounts, if youve ever had any kind of drug at all, you should have no objections to this brqnd new vaccination??

"Doesn’t want a vaccine that’s been passed off by the medical scientists of the world but admits in an interview that he doesn’t mind having a dodgy joint or three!

So by all accounts, if youve ever had any kind of drug at all, you should have no objections to this brqnd new vaccination??"

I think the inference is that he has put and does continue to put things in his body that are equally unknown and probably worse for him

"Doesn’t want a vaccine that’s been passed off by the medical scientists of the world but admits in an interview that he doesn’t mind having a dodgy joint or three!

So by all accounts, if youve ever had any kind of drug at all, you should have no objections to this brqnd new vaccination??"

Ian Brown is a hypocrite, he is willing to use drugs but won’t have the vaccine .

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"He’s absolutely shocking live he can’t sing for toffee I’ve seen a few times on his own and with the Roses he obviously used auto tune on the records

You've seen him a few times on his own and with the roses, and you think he can't sing for toffee.

Why would you keep going??"

He/they probably have fucking brilliant support bands.

M

By *rictheking20Man  over a year ago

Galway

So by all accounts, if youve ever had any kind of drug at all, you should have no objections to this brqnd new vaccination??

Ian Brown is a hypocrite, he is willing to use drugs but won’t have the vaccine . "

Do you approach every encounter in your life with this much simplicity, must be fun. Numpty

Ian Brown is a hypocrite, he is willing to use drugs but won’t have the vaccine .

Do you approach every encounter in your life with this much simplicity, must be fun. Numpty"

PMSL, what did you call me?

Manchester (she/her)

Ian Brown is a hypocrite, he is willing to use drugs but won’t have the vaccine . "

I get all my pharmaceuticals from Dodgy Dave, cash only, don't you?

I think the inference is that he has put and does continue to put things in his body that are equally unknown and probably worse for him "

Thats out of choice though isnt it

Theres a Difference between being forced to do something incase of social repercussions, coercion and having the freedom go to events ect and putting something into your body wilingly

I think the inference is that he has put and does continue to put things in his body that are equally unknown and probably worse for him

Theres a Difference between being forced to do something incase of social repercussions, coercion and having the freedom go to events ect and putting something into your body wilingly"

Yes, it his choice to take illegal drugs that haven’t been scientifically tested abs it’s his choice to not take a vaccine that has been scientifically tested, that is why he is a hypocrite

Theres a Difference between being forced to do something incase of social repercussions, coercion and having the freedom go to events ect and putting something into your body wilingly

Yes, it his choice to take illegal drugs that haven’t been scientifically tested abs it’s his choice to not take a vaccine that has been scientifically tested, that is why he is a hypocrite "

Think you are missing the point..

By *hom01Man  over a year ago

Rugby

His music won't be making headlines anymore so he's come up with this anti establishment shite to grab a few I guess ?!!

Yes, it his choice to take illegal drugs that haven’t been scientifically tested abs it’s his choice to not take a vaccine that has been scientifically tested, that is why he is a hypocrite

Think you are missing the point.."

I am not, he doesn’t have to have the vaccine , no

one is forcing him , he doesn’t have to take illegal drugs, no one is forcing him. Unfortunately for him venues and _estivals have the right to make it mandatory, that is their right

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Crap performer who cant sing from an overrated shite group."

Absolutely no loss. Can't sing and with opinions like he has really won't be missed

one is forcing him , he doesn’t have to take illegal drugs, no one is forcing him. Unfortunately for him venues and _estivals have the right to make it mandatory, that is their right "

Using social exclusion as a threat is coercion

Dagenham

I think the inference is that he has put and does continue to put things in his body that are equally unknown and probably worse for him "

I know the inference, I find it absolutely ridiculous he is being attacked on all levels because he voices an opinion the fab on there high horse police, don't agree with??

By *idnight_Express69Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

I’m sure his 200 fans at Butlin’s Skegness will get over it

one is forcing him , he doesn’t have to take illegal drugs, no one is forcing him. Unfortunately for him venues and _estivals have the right to make it mandatory, that is their right

Using social exclusion as a threat is coercion "

They have the right to make it compulsory, they are privately owned companies, Ian brown can go else where, no one is forcing him to work for them . It is their freedom of choice

I know the inference, I find it absolutely ridiculous he is being attacked on all levels because he voices an opinion the fab on there high horse police, don't agree with??"

What is he basing his opinion on? He is a big fan of David Icke, he smokes mind altering drugs and he is questioning science and scientists ?

Manchester (she/her)

Using social exclusion as a threat is coercion "

It's the same social pressures that all of us face all the time.

This is how society works.

Dagenham

I know the inference, I find it absolutely ridiculous he is being attacked on all levels because he voices an opinion the fab on there high horse police, don't agree with??

What is he basing his opinion on? He is a big fan of David Icke, he smokes mind altering drugs and he is questioning science and scientists ? "

It doesn't matter if he is completely bonkers, and he thinks its gonna turn people into a lizard, its his opinion, people shouldn't start tearing his music down because of it.

What is he basing his opinion on? He is a big fan of David Icke, he smokes mind altering drugs and he is questioning science and scientists ?

It doesn't matter if he is completely bonkers, and he thinks its gonna turn people into a lizard, its his opinion, people shouldn't start tearing his music down because of it."

I like the stone roses music, and it’s my opinion that he is acting like a dick about the vaccine

If you’ve had your miracle cure. Your “magic potion”. They why are you afraid of us who haven’t? Surely you’re protected and there’s nothing to worry about.

"If you’ve had your miracle cure. Your “magic potion”. They why are you afraid of us who haven’t? Surely you’re protected and there’s nothing to worry about."

I have nothing to worry about, but don’t cry like a baby when privately owned events and venues refuse you entry for not having the vaccine , it’s their choice

"If you’ve had your miracle cure. Your “magic potion”. They why are you afraid of us who haven’t? Surely you’re protected and there’s nothing to worry about.

I have nothing to worry about, but don’t cry like a baby when privately owned events and venues refuse you entry for not having the vaccine , it’s their choice "

But can you not see how its bit of slippery slope?

If we can do it for covid we can do it for this..

Private companies should not have more power over an indiviual than the state.

As what i assume a more left leaning person, i thought you would agree with that

Manchester (she/her)

"If you’ve had your miracle cure. Your “magic potion”. They why are you afraid of us who haven’t? Surely you’re protected and there’s nothing to worry about.

I have nothing to worry about, but don’t cry like a baby when privately owned events and venues refuse you entry for not having the vaccine , it’s their choice

As what i assume a more left leaning person, i thought you would agree with that

"

My left leaning proclivities are about communitarianism rather than libertarianism, personally, so I have zero problem with this.

"

When you buy a ticket to any event you are subject to rules, when you get on a plane you are subject to rules, when you drive a car you are subject to rules. If you don’t want to follow the rules then don’t do any of these things, most are there to keep you and others safe,

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"

Which private companies have more power over you than the state? No one is forcing you to enter these venues. No one is forcing you to take the job where vaccination is required. Nobody is making you go to a country that won't let you in without a jab.

It's your choice whether you take the vaccine or not. It's your choice whether you want to be near other people. But it's also other people's choice whether they want to be near you. If a venue, an employer, a country set conditions that you have to meet for entry, then it is your choice - follow their rule or don't go there.

Nobody is infringing your human rights. However it does appear that you believe it would be fine for you to infringe the rights of others.

Which private companies have more power over you than the state? No one is forcing you to enter these venues. No one is forcing you to take the job where vaccination is required. Nobody is making you go to a country that won't let you in without a jab.

It's your choice whether you take the vaccine or not. It's your choice whether you want to be near other people. But it's also other people's choice whether they want to be near you. If a venue, an employer, a country set conditions that you have to meet for entry, then it is your choice - follow their rule or don't go there.

Nobody is infringing your human rights. However it does appear that you believe it would be fine for you to infringe the rights of others."

The vaccine does not stop you from catching Covid

So what right would i be infringing?

Nobody is infringing your human rights. However it does appear that you believe it would be fine for you to infringe the rights of others.

So what right would i be infringing?"

Why can you have rights but the venue owners can’t?

Manchester (she/her)

The data is coming in suggesting a significant reduction in transmission following vaccination. And we know it prevents severe Covid.

The rights of those who can't be vaccinated or for whom the vaccine doesn't work.

Plus I am not even anti-vaccine at all, nor have i ever said I am

I just dont like the idea of being coerced into doing something by a state or private company when in reality it isnt needed at all and is a private thing.

By *atelotmanMan  over a year ago

Chatham

d"

Who hell is Ian Brown?

I just dont like the idea of being coerced into doing something by a state or private company when in reality it isnt needed at all and is a private thing.

"

Why are you trying to deny the rights of a private company

Dagenham

He was in one of the greatest bands we've ever produced, lived a rock and roll life style, is not gonna be on the sage committee any time soon, get on with it.

Birmingham

"He was in one of the greatest bands we've ever produced, lived a rock and roll life style, is not gonna be on the sage committee any time soon, get on with it."

Controversial...I suppose you did say one of the greatest...

Dagenham

"He was in one of the greatest bands we've ever produced, lived a rock and roll life style, is not gonna be on the sage committee any time soon, get on with it.

Controversial...I suppose you did say one of the greatest..."

I don't think its THAT controversial. Not many bands have had better debut albums, wether he's bonkers or not.

"He was in one of the greatest bands we've ever produced, lived a rock and roll life style, is not gonna be on the sage committee any time soon, get on with it.

Controversial...I suppose you did say one of the greatest...

I don't think its THAT controversial. Not many bands have had better debut albums, wether he's bonkers or not."

Great album but could have been better though. Putting "Elizabeth my dear" on the album was crazy when they had

Standing Here

Mersey Paradise

Where Angels Play

Elephant Stone

By *UTTERFLY EVENTSWoman  over a year ago

Wherever I'm hosting

"F.E.A.R "

Face everything and rise or

f*** everything and run!

"F.E.A.R

Face everything and rise or

f*** everything and run! "

That's Marillion's album

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"Doesn’t want a vaccine that’s been passed off by the medical scientists of the world but admits in an interview that he doesn’t mind having a dodgy joint or three!"

In that joint will be tasty Green ....some thing that is as 'mother nature' intended it to be....so more natural than a vaccine made in a lab'..If more of the worlds lunatics smoked the Green there would be NO fighting...just PEACE MAN

lancashire

In that joint will be tasty Green ....some thing that is as 'mother nature' intended it to be....so more natural than a vaccine made in a lab'..If more of the worlds lunatics smoked the Green there would be NO fighting...just PEACE MAN "

Ian Brown is one of the best writer of lyrics that's a fact...and musician that can play instruments...I have all the Stone Roses stuff and all his solo stuff...I've also seen the Stone Roses and him live on various occasions...Mmmm..Love him!!

By *imon_hydeMan  over a year ago

Bredbury, Stockport

In that joint will be tasty Green ....some thing that is as 'mother nature' intended it to be....so more natural than a vaccine made in a lab'..If more of the worlds lunatics smoked the Green there would be NO fighting...just PEACE MAN

Ian Brown is one of the best writer of lyrics that's a fact...and musician that can play instruments...I have all the Stone Roses stuff and all his solo stuff...I've also seen the Stone Roses and him live on various occasions...Mmmm..Love him!! "

Interesting use of the word fact.

Ian Brown is one of the best writer of lyrics that's a fact...and musician that can play instruments...I have all the Stone Roses stuff and all his solo stuff...I've also seen the Stone Roses and him live on various occasions...Mmmm..Love him!!

Interesting use of the word fact."

Ian Curtis wrote the best lyrics, followed closely by Morrisey

By *racy_JacksWoman  over a year ago

Derby

The data is coming in suggesting a significant reduction in transmission following vaccination. And we know it prevents severe Covid.

The rights of those who can't be vaccinated or for whom the vaccine doesn't work."

This. It isn’t a private thing. Not everyone who wants to can have the vaccine. For those undergoing chemo and have had it, we do not know yet how effective it is. For those who undergo other immune suppressing/destroying treatments, such as my Mum’s stem cell transplant, having had the vaccine previously is highly unlikely to offer protection

If you have chosen not to be vaccinated I can choose not to be around you

Birmingham

I theorise that the imbibing of a lovely green natural errrr cigarette with none of those nasty chemically things in, may not be the best improver of cognitive abilities.

Just a theory.

(Just the one album then)

Manchester (she/her)

The rights of those who can't be vaccinated or for whom the vaccine doesn't work.

This. It isn’t a private thing. Not everyone who wants to can have the vaccine. For those undergoing chemo and have had it, we do not know yet how effective it is. For those who undergo other immune suppressing/destroying treatments, such as my Mum’s stem cell transplant, having had the vaccine previously is highly unlikely to offer protection

If you have chosen not to be vaccinated I can choose not to be around you "

I support your right to protect yourself and your Mum, and businesses to help you do so.

Stockport

"

And as has been explained to you many times, nobody is coercing you to do anything. If you don't want a jab, don't have it. But then don't complain that you are excluded from whatever benefits accrue to being a member of the "I've been jabbed" club.

It is perfectly your right to disbelieve in vaccination; it is also perfectly the right of others to believe in vaccination. If a venue, an employer, a country sets conditions upon your presence there based upon their belief in public health then you have a simple choice:

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

Birmingham

Shame those small moments of humanity & fun from health workers, who like the rest of us do have breaks to eat, drink etc even whilst saving lives & god forbid some of them have some fun at work & post it online. For that I shall never trust them or get a vaccine from them, be public spirited, do something for the common good, help to bring a swifter resolution to this made up problem of a bit of flu... because they shouldn’t dance. Ever.

Birmingham

...and as for cancelling treatments for dance rehearsal...don’t get me started.

I bet the government employed dance consultants for £6000 per day ..

Manchester (she/her)

"Shame those small moments of humanity & fun from health workers, who like the rest of us do have breaks to eat, drink etc even whilst saving lives & god forbid some of them have some fun at work & post it online. For that I shall never trust them or get a vaccine from them, be public spirited, do something for the common good, help to bring a swifter resolution to this made up problem of a bit of flu... because they shouldn’t dance. Ever."

Imagine healthcare workers being human. Not allowed

Tin town

And as has been explained to you many times, nobody is coercing you to do anything. If you don't want a jab, don't have it. But then don't complain that you are excluded from whatever benefits accrue to being a member of the "I've been jabbed" club.

It is perfectly your right to disbelieve in vaccination; it is also perfectly the right of others to believe in vaccination. If a venue, an employer, a country sets conditions upon your presence there based upon their belief in public health then you have a simple choice:

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

"

I think some people are failing to grasp that they are not entitled to do anything, anytime, anyhow, anywhere... I can't honestly see vaccine / no vaccine permissions being enforced or making any difference at all. In the UK. In other countries with better community spirit than ours... I'm sure they will be an effective tool to try and manage the virus and keep it's mutations down to a minimum.

My left leaning proclivities are about communitarianism rather than libertarianism, personally, so I have zero problem with this."

Well I am an Individualist, I beleive collectivism is dangerous as shown multiple times thoughout history

So I doubt we will ever agree on alot of things

And that is fine

Birmingham

Well it would be collectivist to agree.

By *inky_slut_kellyTV/TS  over a year ago

BLANFORD POOLE BMTH

fantastic news...

Manchester (she/her)

My left leaning proclivities are about communitarianism rather than libertarianism, personally, so I have zero problem with this.

Well I am an Individualist, I beleive collectivism is dangerous as shown multiple times thoughout history

So I doubt we will ever agree on alot of things

And that is fine"

Ok

By *losernow69Man  over a year ago

Melksham

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

"

What if you were excluded for being a TS/TV, would that be ok?

Don't say its differnt due to health issues/catching covid.

If the chemicals the have had in your arm work what are you worried about? Obviously you are not certain it is the miracle cure you have been sold by the crooks in westminster.

I am hopeing that we end up with venues for people who don't want or can't have the jab and all that have will be excluded, would that be ok too?

Manchester (she/her)

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

If the chemicals the have had in your arm work what are you worried about? Obviously you are not certain it is the miracle cure you have been sold by the crooks in westminster.

I am hopeing that we end up with venues for people who don't want or can't have the jab and all that have will be excluded, would that be ok too?"

Being trans isn't a choice. Not being able to have a jab isn't a choice.

Choosing not to have a jab is a choice.

Hope this helps.

Melksham

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

I am hopeing that we end up with venues for people who don't want or can't have the jab and all that have will be excluded, would that be ok too?

Hope this helps."

Not sure you are right on the first point.

However, the point I was making was how would he like to be excluded for a choice he makes.

Choosing not to have a jab until Phase 3 of testing has finished, is a very wise choice and to be excluded for that is totally wrong.

lancashire

Interesting use of the word fact.

Ian Curtis wrote the best lyrics, followed closely by Morrisey "

Oh yes Ian Curtis and Morrisey both wrote very good lyrics too, I have all the Smiths albums on Vinyl, there are so many excellent lyrics writers.

lancashire

"I theorise that the imbibing of a lovely green natural errrr cigarette with none of those nasty chemically things in, may not be the best improver of cognitive abilities.

Just a theory.

(Just the one album then)"

Many amazing musicians write their lyrics, music and also play their instruments very well after smoking the errr green...Jimmy Hendrix is one to mention...WOW he could write good lyrics, play guitar and sing all whilst stoned... Bob Marley is another

Stockport

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

I am hopeing that we end up with venues for people who don't want or can't have the jab and all that have will be excluded, would that be ok too?"

Funnily enough, there are places where I have been excluded for being trans. Under current law for them being private members clubs, they can legally exclude me. Do you know what I do about it? I campaign to get the law changed. And if enough people agree, and the representatives of those people in the commons agree, the law will be changed.

Meanwhile I go to places that do welcome me.

Vax / no vax will be exactly the same. In the current absence of any law making it mandatory one way or the other, some venues/employers/countries will require vaccination, some will not. I guess it's even possible that someone could have a policy to exclude those who have been vaccinated.

But all those venues/employers/countries will have to (a) operate within whatever legal framework is applicable to them (b) respond to constraints set by investors, insurers, employees, customers (c) be successful.

So basically if the government, the owners, the insurers, the employees or the customers say they will feel safer if non-vax are excluded, when vax is freely available to anybody that wants it, then non-vax exclusion will inevitably become a thing.

If you think that non-vax exclusion must never happen, then all you have to do is campaign and persuade a majority of government/owners/insurers/customers that vaccination doesn't make a difference or is actively bad.

Melksham

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

Funnily enough, there are places where I have been excluded for being trans. Under current law for them being private members clubs, they can legally exclude me. Do you know what I do about it? I campaign to get the law changed. And if enough people agree, and the representatives of those people in the commons agree, the law will be changed.

Meanwhile I go to places that do welcome me.

Vax / no vax will be exactly the same. In the current absence of any law making it mandatory one way or the other, some venues/employers/countries will require vaccination, some will not. I guess it's even possible that someone could have a policy to exclude those who have been vaccinated.

But all those venues/employers/countries will have to (a) operate within whatever legal framework is applicable to them (b) respond to constraints set by investors, insurers, employees, customers (c) be successful.

So basically if the government, the owners, the insurers, the employees or the customers say they will feel safer if non-vax are excluded, when vax is freely available to anybody that wants it, then non-vax exclusion will inevitably become a thing.

If you think that non-vax exclusion must never happen, then all you have to do is campaign and persuade a majority of government/owners/insurers/customers that vaccination doesn't make a difference or is actively bad."

So if someone can't have the jab, or wants to wait until Phase 3 of the testing finishes to see if there are contradictions with their medication, you think its ok that they could be discriminated against?

Manchester (she/her)

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

Hope this helps.

However, the point I was making was how would he like to be excluded for a choice he makes.

Choosing not to have a jab until Phase 3 of testing has finished, is a very wise choice and to be excluded for that is totally wrong."

If you believe you know more than regulatory authorities around the world, then submit your findings and wait for your Nobel prize.

Until then, activism isn't easy.

And society is entitled to protect itself.

Melksham

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

Hope this helps.

Choosing not to have a jab until Phase 3 of testing has finished, is a very wise choice and to be excluded for that is totally wrong.

If you believe you know more than regulatory authorities around the world, then submit your findings and wait for your Nobel prize.

And society is entitled to protect itself."

The CDC do not finish Phase 3 testing it until 23/03/23, then we have to wait for the report and recommendations. Yes they are American, but at least they have a laid out program.

Do I get my prize now or do you have to scuttle back to your CO to ask what to say next?

Manchester (she/her)

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

Hope this helps.

The CDC do not finish Phase 3 testing it until 23/03/23, then we have to wait for the report and recommendations. Yes they are American, but at least they have a laid out program.

Do I get my prize now or do you have to scuttle back to your CO to ask what to say next?"

And the FDA has approved vaccines.

You can report what you think you know to appropriate medical bodies, because you seem to think you know more than them.

You can report to my imaginary team or organisation too, if it turns you on.

Melksham

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

Hope this helps.

Do I get my prize now or do you have to scuttle back to your CO to ask what to say next?

You can report what you think you know to appropriate medical bodies, because you seem to think you know more than them.

You can report to my imaginary team or organisation too, if it turns you on."

So the CDC and Phase 3 testing are unimportant?

Stockport

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

Hope this helps.

Do I get my prize now or do you have to scuttle back to your CO to ask what to say next?"

It's slightly peculiar that you keep implying that _naswingdress is some kind of fake identity, when she has been personally verified 120 times including by some of the major names that contribute to these forums, and you've only ever been verified by 4 including nobody that anyone particularly knows. I'm reasonably convinced myself that she does exist, she certainly did a couple of weeks ago when we happened to be in the same supermarket and had a short (masked and socially distanced) conversation. Of course I suppose it could have been a government agent body double placed there specifically to deceive me into writing this post... Mind you, maybe I'm fake as well though... Though that would logically mean that all 98 people who have verified me are all fakes, again including some of the major forum contributors. So perhaps all of fab is purely fictional, the entire site exists only to trick and entrap you... Scary thought, maybe nothing is real, it's just you alone in the matrix...

Manchester (she/her)

"

So the CDC and Phase 3 testing are unimportant?"

The most important thing is that they've been approved. The rationale for it is explained by Paul Offit on a fairly recent episode on This Week in Virology, and how little the US authorisation would differ from a full authorisation (as well as why he's not concerned about long term effects).

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

Hope this helps.

So the CDC and Phase 3 testing are unimportant?"

Are you having some kind of funny turn?

Melksham

"

The most important thing is that they've been approved. The rationale for it is explained by Paul Offit on a fairly recent episode on This Week in Virology, and how little the US authorisation would differ from a full authorisation (as well as why he's not concerned about long term effects)."

You cherry pick the information you use. Yes the FDA has passed it without the normal third phase being completed, that is still going on. The CDC will compleye this on 23/03/23, why do you ignore this?

Melksham

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

Hope this helps.

Are you having some kind of funny turn? "

No, I just think I have landed in The Twilight Zone with you two

Manchester (she/her)

"

The most important thing is that they've been approved. The rationale for it is explained by Paul Offit on a fairly recent episode on This Week in Virology, and how little the US authorisation would differ from a full authorisation (as well as why he's not concerned about long term effects).

You cherry pick the information you use. Yes the FDA has passed it without the normal third phase being completed, that is still going on. The CDC will compleye this on 23/03/23, why do you ignore this?"

No, I note that the bodies that authorise drug use in various countries, not just the US, have deemed that the vaccines meet their specifications. Why do you focus on the CDC and not the authorising body in the US, the FDA? Or any of the many authorising bodies in all the countries now deploying vaccines?

Melksham

"

You cherry pick the information you use. Yes the FDA has passed it without the normal third phase being completed, that is still going on. The CDC will compleye this on 23/03/23, why do you ignore this?

No, I note that the bodies that authorise drug use in various countries, not just the US, have deemed that the vaccines meet their specifications. Why do you focus on the CDC and not the authorising body in the US, the FDA? Or any of the many authorising bodies in all the countries now deploying vaccines?"

The CDC are open about their testing.

You still avoid the question about Phase 3 of the testing, don't you think, with your wealth of knowledge, that it is important especially for people who take regular medication to know if there could be a contradiction?

Manchester (she/her)

"

No, I note that the bodies that authorise drug use in various countries, not just the US, have deemed that the vaccines meet their specifications. Why do you focus on the CDC and not the authorising body in the US, the FDA? Or any of the many authorising bodies in all the countries now deploying vaccines?

You still avoid the question about Phase 3 of the testing, don't you think, with your wealth of knowledge, that it is important especially for people who take regular medication to know if there could be a contradiction?"

What, exactly, are the CDC testing?

Melksham

"

You still avoid the question about Phase 3 of the testing, don't you think, with your wealth of knowledge, that it is important especially for people who take regular medication to know if there could be a contradiction?

What, exactly, are the CDC testing?"

You should take up rugby with a body swerve like that!

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"I think he should think of the words he used i quote”the new nazi normal “ he needs to do a bit of reading up on the nazi normal before saying utter nonsense fair play to him if he doesn’t want to take part in it but don’t compare the nazis to what the promoters and government see fit to do in order for concerts to go ahead personally I don’t think he’s anything flash live although elephant stone happens to be one of my favourites "

TOP MAN. For refusing to play

Manchester (she/her)

"

What, exactly, are the CDC testing?

You should take up rugby with a body swerve like that!"

Ok, I'll play.

I am not a scientist and don't know enough about the mechanisms of clinical trials in order to answer the question, which is why I didn't.

I do know that a) the CDC aren't testing anything in any of these trials because it's not their trials, b) that a huge number of medicine safety authorities globally have approved these vaccines as safe based on the data provided, c) that mRNA vaccines have been in use in human trials since 2013 and adenoviral vectors in over 200 000 trial participants to establish safety, and d) that vaccinologists have never seen long term adverse effects arise in any vaccine beyond six weeks (which has been passed both in and out of trials). I also know that millions of people have been vaccinated, hundreds of millions, and the risk profile for the vaccines rolled out seems excellent (although obviously these things continue to be monitored).

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

1. Meet those conditions

2. Don't go there

Hope this helps.

It's slightly peculiar that you keep implying that _naswingdress is some kind of fake identity, when she has been personally verified 120 times including by some of the major names that contribute to these forums, and you've only ever been verified by 4 including nobody that anyone particularly knows. I'm reasonably convinced myself that she does exist, she certainly did a couple of weeks ago when we happened to be in the same supermarket and had a short (masked and socially distanced) conversation. Of course I suppose it could have been a government agent body double placed there specifically to deceive me into writing this post... Mind you, maybe I'm fake as well though... Though that would logically mean that all 98 people who have verified me are all fakes, again including some of the major forum contributors. So perhaps all of fab is purely fictional, the entire site exists only to trick and entrap you... Scary thought, maybe nothing is real, it's just you alone in the matrix..."

I'm just an AI existing in the cloud though my data reliably informs me that Polly and Swing are human

» Add a new message to this topic