FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Mystery person with Brazil variant..

Mystery person with Brazil variant..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *heblackmac OP   Man  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

Mystery person with Brazil variant located with ‘dogged determination’ says Matt Hancock.

So far 6th cases identified of various of concerned in Brazil.

Looks like ‘dogged determination’ worked really well in Test and Tracing scheme

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The Torys are only concerned with making money out of Covid not helping people. They would approve a placebo vaccine if they thought they could get away with it and it was cheaper.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"The Torys are only concerned with making money out of Covid not helping people. They would approve a placebo vaccine if they thought they could get away with it and it was cheaper. "

Up to the 21st February, £22 billion in approved grants to 214,513 applicants.

Bounce back loan scheme up to 21st February £45.61 billion to 2,004,447 applicants.

Yup, the government's not interested in helping at all.

Let's not let a bit of silly prejudicial bias get in the way of the facts eh.

E

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Mystery person with Brazil variant located with ‘dogged determination’ says Matt Hancock.

"

On another thread it says the person came forward themselves

The South

"Mystery person with Brazil variant located with ‘dogged determination’ says Matt Hancock.

So far 6th cases identified of various of concerned in Brazil.

Looks like ‘dogged determination’ worked really well in Test and Tracing scheme"

You know test and trace only works if people are using the app, yes?

E

"The Torys are only concerned with making money out of Covid not helping people. They would approve a placebo vaccine if they thought they could get away with it and it was cheaper.

Bounce back loan scheme up to 21st February £45.61 billion to 2,004,447 applicants.

E"

What?!

Rational argument?

Common sense?

You'll get yourself banned!

"The Torys are only concerned with making money out of Covid not helping people. They would approve a placebo vaccine if they thought they could get away with it and it was cheaper.

E"

Our company has taken relief available through furlough, cibils loans, and interruption grants, and in doing so has not lost a single employee. We are grateful. But don’t make the mistake of thinking a single penny of that was free or just to ‘help’ people. Keeping businesses going is in the best interests of everyone, financial and otherwise.

We are now facing hugely inflated corporation tax liabilities (to pay back furlough), 10-15 years of repayments, spiralling material costs, and are now up to our neck in personal guarantees because we didn’t want to lose anybody, when we could have let them go.

There are always people who seek to exploit a situation. Government or elsewhere.

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

E"

By *eorge JetsonMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

On another thread it says the person came forward themselves "

Still not been found.

They had the person "narrowed down" to within 350 thousand households at 11pm last night.

Only 350 thousand.

Shouldn't take much longer then.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

At 7.30pm last night Matt Hancock said he had been identified

By *eorge JetsonMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"At 7.30pm last night Matt Hancock said he had been identified"

So many variations.

No wonder people don't know what to believe anymore.

As long as mystery person is found that's a starting point.

Now whether they've been in contact with anyone else, that's something else altogether.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"At 7.30pm last night Matt Hancock said he had been identified

So many variations.

No wonder people don't know what to believe anymore.

As long as mystery person is found that's a starting point.

Now whether they've been in contact with anyone else, that's something else altogether. "

and they’d been in house quarantine, also answered yesterday

E"

Where do you think the money is coming from? Trust me we will all be paying for it for a long long time.

By *lirtymr_mrsCouple  over a year ago

Stockton-on-Tees

On another thread it says the person came forward themselves "

It also has both statements in a recent news article, but the headline went with dogged determination saves the day, rather than track and trace failed but it's ok because person phoned up anyway.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"The Torys are only concerned with making money out of Covid not helping people. They would approve a placebo vaccine if they thought they could get away with it and it was cheaper. "
Cynical crap

E

Where do you think the money is coming from? Trust me we will all be paying for it for a long long time."

Would you rather they didn't give over £67 billion in support? Because that's the alternative to your throwaway comment.

Of course we'll all be paying it back one way or another.

Here's an example of how budgeting works.

I earn £500 A week, that just about pays my loan, gas, water, electricity, rates and food, with a little bit left over. And everything rolls along smoothly.

One day my boat springs a leak and needs a £5000 repair. I don't have £5000, so I borrow it.

I have to repay my loan.

This is budgeting 101. Simplistic I know.

I've seen the "we'll all have to pay it back for years" thrown around all the time.

Like it's a surprise. How the heck do people not understand this and think it's a mark of incompetence?

We've not long finished paying for the second world war debt for God's sake.

Huge debt created by unexpected event that couldn't possibly have been planned or budgeted for.

Go figure.....

The South

E

Where do you think the money is coming from? Trust me we will all be paying for it for a long long time."

You're right, we will be.

But that's not the point I was making was it.

E

By *entGent75Man  over a year ago

Dartford

E

Where do you think the money is coming from? Trust me we will all be paying for it for a long long time.

Would you rather they didn't give over £67 billion in support? Because that's the alternative to your throwaway comment.

Of course we'll all be paying it back one way or another.

Here's an example of how budgeting works.

I earn £500 A week, that just about pays my loan, gas, water, electricity, rates and food, with a little bit left over. And everything rolls along smoothly.

One day my boat springs a leak and needs a £5000 repair. I don't have £5000, so I borrow it.

I have to repay my loan.

This is budgeting 101. Simplistic I know.

I've seen the "we'll all have to pay it back for years" thrown around all the time.

Like it's a surprise. How the heck do people not understand this and think it's a mark of incompetence?

We've not long finished paying for the second world war debt for God's sake.

Huge debt created by unexpected event that couldn't possibly have been planned or budgeted for.

Go figure..... "

Yep, exactly this but some people won't be able to accept this reality and will always look to blame someone for it being this way and hope that there is a magic wand, or money tree about to sort it out. I am against any Ministers or their croneys profiterring from this though and i hope that anyone that has done so gets to pay it back and more so if they are found to have done so.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

it beggars belief that this person just sauntered into the country from Brazil without any of the layers of so-called security so much as batting an eyelid so soon after we finally gained 'control of our borders'. it makes 5 years of quarreling and division so much more worthwhile.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

On another thread it says the person came forward themselves

It also has both statements in a recent news article, but the headline went with dogged determination saves the day, rather than track and trace failed but it's ok because person phoned up anyway."

It is interesting how propaganda is deployed and works, especially with a supportive media.

The individual who had been fully isolating at home with their family, made the contact to identify themselves. But if someone feels better that the £22 billion was well spent, they can pick the alternative option - track and trace did it

"

"

Don't see why it's a throw away comment? And I do know how budgeting works, I also know that being self employed you end up pretty much shafted through all this.

Our lad went self employed just before all this kicked off, he had been working in a lab for about 5 years previously but because he hadn't put books in he's got absolutely fuck all help financially.

So forgive me if my comment sounds like a throw away one but why the fuck should he pay for someone else to be helped out when he gets nothing?

It would be interesting to see how peoples attitudes were if there was no furlough. Personally I think everyone who's been on furlough should be taxed at a higher rate until it's basically paid back.

"

Don't see why it's a throw away comment? And I do know how budgeting works, I also know that being self employed you end up pretty much shafted through all this.

Our lad went self employed just before all this kicked off, he had been working in a lab for about 5 years previously but because he hadn't put books in he's got absolutely fuck all help financially.

So forgive me if my comment sounds like a throw away one but why the fuck should he pay for someone else to be helped out when he gets nothing?

It would be interesting to see how peoples attitudes were if there was no furlough. Personally I think everyone who's been on furlough should be taxed at a higher rate until it's basically paid back. "

I think you nailed it when you said your lad hadn't put his books in for 5 years.

I don't think you can blame the government for not giving your son anything, when the responsibility for filing his accounts is his.

Had he been filing his accounts, he would have access to the self employed grants that are available.

You want those on furlough, who are on the lower rate of tax to pay it back at the higher rate?

You do know why they're on the lower rate?

"

It would be interesting to see how peoples attitudes were if there was no furlough. Personally I think everyone who's been on furlough should be taxed at a higher rate until it's basically paid back.

I think you nailed it when you said your lad hadn't put his books in for 5 years.

I don't think you can blame the government for not giving your son anything, when the responsibility for filing his accounts is his.

Had he been filing his accounts, he would have access to the self employed grants that are available.

You want those on furlough, who are on the lower rate of tax to pay it back at the higher rate?

"

i think you have misunderstood - seems he was employed in a lab for 5 years then. recently went self employed but because it wasnt time to submit books yet he got no help

fwiw - plenty had to keep working all through, also got nothing and will have to pay it back too - thats just life and how tax in the country works - you dont only pay for what you use

"

i think you have misunderstood - seems he was employed in a lab for 5 years then. recently went self employed but because it wasnt time to submit books yet he got no help

fwiw - plenty had to keep working all through, also got nothing and will have to pay it back too - thats just life and how tax in the country works - you dont only pay for what you use

"

Oh dear, you're quite right, I did miss read it.

My apologies to the OP.

I'm so embarrassed.

"

Oh dear, you're quite right, I did miss read it.

My apologies to the OP.

I'm so embarrassed. "

It's cool, to be honest I had to double check I hadn't typed it thay way

By *heblackmac OP   Man  over a year ago

Ladywell, Lewisham.

As I’m the OP of the above Topic, it’s good to hear everyone’s views and opinions and it’s open discussion to all of us here we still all the middle of the Pandemic something that we always need talk about and always act on it meaning do the things.

» Add a new message to this topic