FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Who's

Who's

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who's feeling depressed about this covid life? Personally I think it's good that it's keeping thousands of people safe.

N protecting our wonderful NHS.

But on the flip side of things.....it's so depressing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"Who's feeling depressed about this covid life? Personally I think it's good that it's keeping thousands of people safe.

But on the flip side of things.....it's so depressing. "

Be so happy when the pubs open and live music returns

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It's getting old.

But it's right.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Absolutely hate it, but it's like the bitter medicine that you can't abide, but is good for you

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Absolutely hate it, but it's like the bitter medicine that you can't abide, but is good for you "

pebtobismol phase of life

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Absolutely hate it, but it's like the bitter medicine that you can't abide, but is good for you

pebtobismol phase of life "

Yup, it's one hell of a bad case of indigestion though

"Absolutely hate it, but it's like the bitter medicine that you can't abide, but is good for you

pebtobismol phase of life

Yup, it's one hell of a bad case of indigestion though "

"Absolutely hate it, but it's like the bitter medicine that you can't abide, but is good for you "

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I think literally everyone has had enough. This winter has been shite for us all. We're on the road out of it though x

"I think literally everyone has had enough. This winter has been shite for us all. We're on the road out of it though x"

Oh yeah definitely too right!

As much as I'm getting fed up with lockdown and being stuck indoors on my Jack Jones not quite sure if I'm ready to start mingling in public as yet only had the first vaccination might be more confident once I have the second

Sorry I'm the odd one out ... just focusing on life in the here and now, plus getting a little excited about the future! Enjoy getting fitness levels back up but I'm not wasting time feeling down/bad about something I can't change, more getting on with life as it is

"Sorry I'm the odd one out ... just focusing on life in the here and now, plus getting a little excited about the future! Enjoy getting fitness levels back up but I'm not wasting time feeling down/bad about something I can't change, more getting on with life as it is "
exactly this.

Manchester (she/her)

"As much as I'm getting fed up with lockdown and being stuck indoors on my Jack Jones not quite sure if I'm ready to start mingling in public as yet only had the first vaccination might be more confident once I have the second"

Yeah, fuck being in public. I've had zero of two jabs, bring on jab two plus three weeks

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

At the moment my week goes like this

Monday - work (how long till friday)

Tuesday - work (how long till friday)

Wednesday - work(humpday)how long till friday

Thursday - work (its nearly friday)

Friday - work (yey end of week)

Saturday - weekend

Sunday - how long till monday and i can see different people

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"Who's feeling depressed about this covid life? Personally I think it's good that it's keeping thousands of people safe.

Yes it's getting me down all the restrictions that have to be done though...I'm single and happily live alone so enjoy a social life..thank god for all the wild life I have in my garden that makes me smile...

Yes it's getting me down all the restrictions that have to be done though...I'm single and happily live alone so enjoy a social life..thank god for all the wild life I have in my garden that makes me smile... "

God bless you.xx

My mental heath has been spiralling this they closed the gyms again.

It just feels like work work work work.

I just don't understand how I can get up at 4am on a Monday and travel 6 hours to work with a workmate.

Stay in a twin room with a work mate all week .

Then travel 6 hours home on a friday in a van with a work mate .

Yet I can't go to the gym ?

Crazy world i live in.

G

"My mental heath has been spiralling this they closed the gyms again.

I just don't understand how I can get up at 4am on a Monday and travel 6 hours to work with a workmate.

Crazy world i live in.

G"

probably because both that kind of travel and sleeping arrangement with a workmate is against guidelines

Crazy world i live in.

G

probably because both that kind of travel and sleeping arrangement with a workmate is against guidelines "

Yet our company has had us do it all the way through.

Crazy world i live in.

G

probably because both that kind of travel and sleeping arrangement with a workmate is against guidelines

Yet our company has had us do it all the way through."

well they should be reported for health and safety breaches

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We're now through the greater part of this and people will be able to have more social engagement soon. It's been incredibly tough, especially for those who have lost people they loved and care about.

We have to accept where we are at. When we do, we also accept that we are moving on and getting away from the worst of it.

The after effects of this will continue, the emotional and psychological impact is great. People getting together will start to ease some of the turmoil. But we have to remain as strong now as we can, nobody is loving it. There are things that we can do - we don't have to be passive - we can manage our own situation as best as we can and we can support others, though limited.

Was at first but then I realised although covids real. The numbers spouted by the gov and msm are complete and utter bollocks. Couldn't care less anymore.

Obviously I feel for those who have lost loved ones but thats life unfortunately. We all die eventually. Sick of hearing about it. Mostly annoyed at the unnecessary loss of life as a result of lockdown. Livelihoods included

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Crazy world i live in.

G"

Some of that is your employer forcing conditions that are not permitted. You may get paid extra and hold down your job for the long distance working but the arrangements are not legal. The travel, the overnight room sharing in Travelodge etc is 100% not permitted and the hotels should be alerted to stop it, as they are legally bound to.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Crazy world i live in.

G"

Would you rather not have worked? It's shit for everyone, but especially for the ones who have been furloughed or lost their job.

I've been working from home since this started. On occasion the walls are coming at me, but I try to flip it around in an "at least i still have a job" kind of way and that worked pretty well for me x

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I've found that I'm doing a lot more chat and check calls this time around. I'd like to hope its because more people are using the system now but it does seem to be a lot harder this time around.

I'm finding it harder, although I've used the time to sort many aspects of my life and in checking in with old friends have found myself in a situation I never expected. But having my daughter with disabilities sobbing on me at times as she is scared she may die.. or that her friends could

. Its heartbreaking.... xxx

"I've found that I'm doing a lot more chat and check calls this time around. I'd like to hope its because more people are using the system now but it does seem to be a lot harder this time around.

I'm finding it harder, although I've used the time to sort many aspects of my life and in checking in with old friends have found myself in a situation I never expected. But having my daughter with disabilities sobbing on me at times as she is scared she may die.. or that her friends could

. Its heartbreaking.... xxx"

Arrrrrrrrr god bless you both.xx

Crazy world i live in.

G

Some of that is your employer forcing conditions that are not permitted. You may get paid extra and hold down your job for the long distance working but the arrangements are not legal. The travel, the overnight room sharing in Travelodge etc is 100% not permitted and the hotels should be alerted to stop it, as they are legally bound to. "

We have kept all texts and emails of our protestations of it all to them.

Just incase we need them in the future.

The hotel don't care we have complained in every one we have been in about the room situation.

Thanks for all the views n thoughts and opinions.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Crazy world i live in.

G

Some of that is your employer forcing conditions that are not permitted. You may get paid extra and hold down your job for the long distance working but the arrangements are not legal. The travel, the overnight room sharing in Travelodge etc is 100% not permitted and the hotels should be alerted to stop it, as they are legally bound to. "

Then. they find a reason to get rid of you in the long run

Manchester (she/her)

"We're now through the greater part of this and people will be able to have more social engagement soon. It's been incredibly tough, especially for those who have lost people they loved and care about.

We have to accept where we are at. When we do, we also accept that we are moving on and getting away from the worst of it.

The after effects of this will continue, the emotional and psychological impact is great. People getting together will start to ease some of the turmoil. But we have to remain as strong now as we can, nobody is loving it. There are things that we can do - we don't have to be passive - we can manage our own situation as best as we can and we can support others, though limited. "

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

As someone who does suffer anxiety and occasionally treated for depression, this has been hell. Saturday will mark one full year since I last worked aside from one single gig to raise money for a local food bank. My job helps with my issues so I have spiralled and had meltdowns a lot.

I do feel for those affected and those who have lost loved ones, but something has to give somewhere.

There will be many worse than me, and I know others who also haven’t worked in a year so also had no income. I’ve been lucky enough to receive the equivalent of furlough here but many haven’t

Also the number of people who are going to struggle coming out of the situation is something that I feel may be very problematic.

Mental health being spoken about so freely now is such a good thing, it the services were already stretched before this and I think it’ll be worse now

No easy solution for any of of this and for everyone person who’s had covid, I suspect there will be another ready to break. I’m one of them who is finding it harder and harder to stay positive

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Being slightly autistic I'm OK with lockdown. More anxious stepping out the front door even if things get normal.

Lucky to be working from home.

Miss clubbing. Hate on line shopping.

Love the fridge and the tele.

Can't wait for summer weather.

By *inky_slut_kellyTV/TS  over a year ago

BLANFORD POOLE BMTH

the NHS is no longer fit for purpose and the government has been dismantling it for years..

By *losernow69Man  over a year ago

Melksham

I still don't this protecting the NHS, its a very service we pay for. The people their do angreat job but its still like saying 'lets protect Avia as they do a great job with my car insurance'

Do we need to protect BUPA too?

I also get the complete arse when politicians lecture us too. Most of them have never had a real job in thier lives and they all forget who pays them.

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Was at first but then I realised although covids real. The numbers spouted by the gov and msm are complete and utter bollocks. Couldn't care less anymore.

Obviously I feel for those who have lost loved ones but thats life unfortunately. We all die eventually. Sick of hearing about it. Mostly annoyed at the unnecessary loss of life as a result of lockdown. Livelihoods included "

What? Upset about the complete & utter bollocks loss of life?

Manchester (she/her)

I still don't this protecting the NHS, its a very service we pay for. The people their do angreat job but its still like saying 'lets protect Avia as they do a great job with my car insurance'

I also get the complete arse when politicians lecture us too. Most of them have never had a real job in thier lives and they all forget who pays them."

How about "protecting our health infrastructure so that people don't die due to lack of healthcare"? Sit any better with you?

I also get the complete arse when politicians lecture us too. Most of them have never had a real job in thier lives and they all forget who pays them."

Have you seen what is happening in Brazil?

Melksham

I also get the complete arse when politicians lecture us too. Most of them have never had a real job in thier lives and they all forget who pays them.

How about "protecting our health infrastructure so that people don't die due to lack of healthcare"? Sit any better with you?"

Its still a service we pay for.

Millions are wasted every year due to its top heavy managment while the real workers do not get what they are worth.

The money wasted on nightingale hospitals could have been better used in the NHS hospitals we already have. They were never going to be used as the staff to run them were never in place.

What we should be really asking is how the crooks in westminster plan to pay back the two trillion debt they have run up with the banks?

Universal Basic Income here we come!

Melksham

Have you seen what is happening in Brazil? "

Whats Brazil got to do with Great Britain?

How about "protecting our health infrastructure so that people don't die due to lack of healthcare"? Sit any better with you?

Millions are wasted every year due to its top heavy managment while the real workers do not get what they are worth.

The money wasted on nightingale hospitals could have been better used in the NHS hospitals we already have. They were never going to be used as the staff to run them were never in place.

What we should be really asking is how the crooks in westminster plan to pay back the two trillion debt they have run up with the banks?

"

you’ve lost me - how would universal basic income help pay back the countries debt?

Melksham

you’ve lost me - how would universal basic income help pay back the countries debt? "

It would not. But they will say it will so they can push it forward.

It has no benefit to the working man.

The world economic forum lay it all out on thier web pages, have a look. If you don't know, they are the ones who organise davos every year

you’ve lost me - how would universal basic income help pay back the countries debt?

The world economic forum lay it all out on thier web pages, have a look. If you don't know, they are the ones who organise davos every year"

ok you lost me further - who are “they” who is pushing forward universal basic income , it makes no logical sense that anyone could ever argue the govt paying out more money would help to reduce the govt debt

Melksham

The world economic forum lay it all out on thier web pages, have a look. If you don't know, they are the ones who organise davos every year

ok you lost me further - who are “they” who is pushing forward universal basic income , it makes no logical sense that anyone could ever argue the govt paying out more money would help to reduce the govt debt "

It never could clear if and it is not in the interest of the ones pulling the strings above boris, etc for the debt to ever be cleared. Countries will just service their debts. The lockdowns in the next few years will be climate change lockdowns to reach thd agreed levels on the 'green deal'. This is all part of the biggest con for almost 2000 years!

ahhhh ok i get it now - and by that i mean i realise i was making a mistake thinking i was unaware of something about universal basic income when actually there was nothing to know its just more conspiracy theory BS

Melksham

"ahhhh ok i get it now - and by that i mean i realise i was making a mistake thinking i was unaware of something about universal basic income when actually there was nothing to know its just more conspiracy theory BS "

If thats what you think, no problem.

Get the chemicals pumped into your body every year, sign up for your passport so they know where you are and what you do, wear your muzzle, be a good sheep and follow the rules, enjoy all your lockdowns and other restrictions on your life because it will never go back to what we had without a fight.

X

» Add a new message to this topic