FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > instead of the vaccine...

instead of the vaccine...

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *olly_chromatic OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

... I wonder if there is some way that we could just be given something like a tiny dose of the virus, so it doesn't make you very ill but does teach your body how to get better from the real thing?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I've seen this suggested on Twitter by leading libertarian and right wing thinkers.

What a way to overcome the pandemic. Take that, Bill Gates and sheeple scientists!

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Hahaha they’ve come full circle and invented vaccinations ....

Manchester (she/her)

"Hahaha they’ve come full circle and invented vaccinations ...."

Stockport

I guess it doesn't have to be the real virus, it might work if they could just like chop up the virus and use bits of it, so that it's not like getting sick with proper alive corona?

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"... I wonder if there is some way that we could just be given something like a tiny dose of the virus, so it doesn't make you very ill but does teach your body how to get better from the real thing?"

Great idea.

But it'll never catch on.

M

Manchester (she/her)

"I guess it doesn't have to be the real virus, it might work if they could just like chop up the virus and use bits of it, so that it's not like getting sick with proper alive corona?"

Nah. It'll never catch on. Newfangled nonsense. Much better to risk death and disability.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"... I wonder if there is some way that we could just be given something like a tiny dose of the virus, so it doesn't make you very ill but does teach your body how to get better from the real thing?"

Not a bad idea at all- the Chinese vaccine is an inactivated vaccine. These inactivated vaccines could become more important in the future.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Sure, it would be possible but would likely be unethical, as some may become very ill or die. A vaccine can be made in different ways, with varying components but we would ultimately want something that is able to deliver a standardised dose, for which extensive research testing has provided clear safety and efficacy results, for the target demographics.

If results can be improved upon, by the creation of a vaccine that delivers stronger immunity that's potentially longer lasting, safer and more cheaply to produce and distribute, it's going to be more attractive.

The current vaccines are of uncertain immune duration but they appear to give longer protection than from natural infection. Ideally people will have reduced levels of their transmission of the virus, if they get infected and the severity of any illness symptoms will be reduced. Having like virus around also poses safety risks, should escapes happen. Having the safer methodology to help people to gain immunity is the best target. It's feasible that live virus may not stimulate natural immunity too, whilst also being risky. For testing purposes, it would be less ethical to infect people with various doses of the real virus, compared to giving them doses of an artificial vaccine that can't infect anyone.

In short - yes you could but it's problematic in many ways and a crisp needs huge volumes of standardised safer treatments as an ideal. Would you be a Guinea pig to be given some live virus, by way of experimentation? The UK Challenge trials are infecting people currently but the small numbers of participants are under 24/7 monitoring, which isn't practical at the volumes needed to get these vaccines fully tested to launch them. Having patents on the vaccines also provides commercial protection

[Removed by poster at 08/03/21 15:00:46]

Manchester (she/her)

"... I wonder if there is some way that we could just be given something like a tiny dose of the virus, so it doesn't make you very ill but does teach your body how to get better from the real thing?

Not a bad idea at all- the Chinese vaccine is an inactivated vaccine. These inactivated vaccines could become more important in the future."

Did you know that to make these "inactivated" things, that they have to deliberately brew up lots of virus?

And sometimes inactivation fails? Happened just yesterday with the Cutter incident. Into the bin with all of it.

Stockport

"Sure, it would be possible but would likely be unethical, as some may become very ill or die. A vaccine can be made in different ways, with varying components but we would ultimately want something that is able to deliver a standardised dose, for which extensive research testing has provided clear safety and efficacy results, for the target demographics.

If results can be improved upon, by the creation of a vaccine that delivers stronger immunity that's potentially longer lasting, safer and more cheaply to produce and distribute, it's going to be more attractive.

The current vaccines are of uncertain immune duration but they appear to give longer protection than from natural infection. Ideally people will have reduced levels of their transmission of the virus, if they get infected and the severity of any illness symptoms will be reduced. Having like virus around also poses safety risks, should escapes happen. Having the safer methodology to help people to gain immunity is the best target. It's feasible that live virus may not stimulate natural immunity too, whilst also being risky. For testing purposes, it would be less ethical to infect people with various doses of the real virus, compared to giving them doses of an artificial vaccine that can't infect anyone.

In short - yes you could but it's problematic in many ways and a crisp needs huge volumes of standardised safer treatments as an ideal. Would you be a Guinea pig to be given some live virus, by way of experimentation? The UK Challenge trials are infecting people currently but the small numbers of participants are under 24/7 monitoring, which isn't practical at the volumes needed to get these vaccines fully tested to launch them. Having patents on the vaccines also provides commercial protection "

Well, yes, this is my point. I'm just thinking outside the box, to come up with a safer treatment than these vaccines. It might even work if there was another disease a bit like covid but not as deadly.

Did you know that in the days before the doctors invented vaccines and big pharma, milk maids never used to catch smallpox, because working with the cows they got exposed to some other kind of pox bug. Apparently the milking women would often get a bit scabby, but very rarely died, while loads of other people were catching smallpox and dying.

I'll bet that somebody clever could use that idea to make something as an alternative to this stuff from Pfizer and Astra Zenneca.

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"I've seen this suggested on Twitter by leading libertarian and right wing thinkers.

What a way to overcome the pandemic. Take that, Bill Gates and sheeple scientists!"

What makes it right wing?

It worked with cowpox / smallpox. Not the same virus etc , i know

. People are allowed to speculate surely?

Manchester (she/her)

"Sure, it would be possible but would likely be unethical, as some may become very ill or die. A vaccine can be made in different ways, with varying components but we would ultimately want something that is able to deliver a standardised dose, for which extensive research testing has provided clear safety and efficacy results, for the target demographics.

In short - yes you could but it's problematic in many ways and a crisp needs huge volumes of standardised safer treatments as an ideal. Would you be a Guinea pig to be given some live virus, by way of experimentation? The UK Challenge trials are infecting people currently but the small numbers of participants are under 24/7 monitoring, which isn't practical at the volumes needed to get these vaccines fully tested to launch them. Having patents on the vaccines also provides commercial protection

Well, yes, this is my point. I'm just thinking outside the box, to come up with a safer treatment than these vaccines. It might even work if there was another disease a bit like covid but not as deadly.

Did you know that in the days before the doctors invented vaccines and big pharma, milk maids never used to catch smallpox, because working with the cows they got exposed to some other kind of pox bug. Apparently the milking women would often get a bit scabby, but very rarely died, while loads of other people were catching smallpox and dying.

I'll bet that somebody clever could use that idea to make something as an alternative to this stuff from Pfizer and Astra Zenneca."

Look at how natural and organic it is!

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"I've seen this suggested on Twitter by leading libertarian and right wing thinkers.

What a way to overcome the pandemic. Take that, Bill Gates and sheeple scientists!

. People are allowed to speculate surely?"

Think you’re missing the irony .....

This ‘injecting the virus so your body builds up immunity’ was a suggestion by a right wing anti vaxxer group ..........

Manchester (she/her)

This ‘injecting the virus so your body builds up immunity’ was a suggestion by a right wing anti vaxxer group .......... "

Quite.

"Vaccines are evil health destroying big pharma depopulating crimes against humanity. Instead what we need is (describes a vaccine), which will be much better."

Was the gist of it.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

It is called the vaccine

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

Careful Polly, that sounds like a fast track to be burnt at the stake. You know how it is.

"... I wonder if there is some way that we could just be given something like a tiny dose of the virus, so it doesn't make you very ill but does teach your body how to get better from the real thing?

Great idea.

But it'll never catch on.

M"

lol

Won’t work because the virus multiplies and we have no immunity to it, so it’ll have weeks to multiple and feast on your cells before your immune system kicks in. By then it could be too late.

An attenuated (disbaled virus) vaccine might work one day, but we’ll probably still have to be primed with a regular vaccine before having that - b/c china’s attenuated vaccine comes with some extremely bad side effects

Nottingham

This ‘injecting the virus so your body builds up immunity’ was a suggestion by a right wing anti vaxxer group .......... "

Wait, what, wait........ they said that?

Bwahahahahaha.

Cretins.

M

Seriously?!

What on earth do they think vaccines are?!

Oh wow

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

History repeats itself?

Take a look at vaccine development in the past. Polio, for example, and compare the Salk and Sabin vaccines and which one became more successful and why.

By *oey56Man  over a year ago

liverpool

This is a new vaccine that orders you're body to attack the covid virus. Just skipped animal trails and just started to inject Joe public. Their not in the least bit worried about being sued . The tories have decided to give themselves and the manufacturers immunity from prosecution ! ??

I have to say my instant reaction to the opening post was dear god were have you been for the last 60 year

Manchester (she/her)

"This is a new vaccine that orders you're body to attack the covid virus. Just skipped animal trails and just started to inject Joe public. Their not in the least bit worried about being sued . The tories have decided to give themselves and the manufacturers immunity from prosecution ! ??"

The mRNA vaccines which have been in human trials since 2013 with different pathogens, or the adenovirus vectors which (J&J) have had human trials (different pathogens) on about 200 000 people?

Yeah. Totes untested.

Stockport

"This is a new vaccine that orders you're body to attack the covid virus. Just skipped animal trails and just started to inject Joe public. Their not in the least bit worried about being sued . The tories have decided to give themselves and the manufacturers immunity from prosecution ! ??"

Yes, that's why we need a more natural and organic alternative like I was suggesting

By *r TriomanMan  over a year ago

Malmesbury

I think they should have a medicine that lasts about 2 days that they put in the water or something; maybe booze

Manchester (she/her)

"This is a new vaccine that orders you're body to attack the covid virus. Just skipped animal trails and just started to inject Joe public. Their not in the least bit worried about being sued . The tories have decided to give themselves and the manufacturers immunity from prosecution ! ??

Yes, that's why we need a more natural and organic alternative like I was suggesting "

Ooh. Let's make it an experience, too.

Camping in the guano filled caves in Wuhan.

Be at one with nature, SARS type corona virus filled nature

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Silly suggestion, Polly. I'd much rather just catch it naturally. Natural is the name of the game. Obviously things like paracetamol for headaches and the surgery to remove my appendix is an exception, but otherwise we shouldn't interfere with nature. It's the way of the Force. Or some such thing....

Manchester (she/her)

"Silly suggestion, Polly. I'd much rather just catch it naturally. Natural is the name of the game. Obviously things like paracetamol for headaches and the surgery to remove my appendix is an exception, but otherwise we shouldn't interfere with nature. It's the way of the Force. Or some such thing...."

All things must be natural or else they're an abomination!

- sent from my iPhone

By *rummie_jamaicanMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I'll bet that somebody clever could use that idea to make something as an alternative to this stuff from Pfizer and Astra Zenneca."

What you are talking about (giving people virus) is called viriolation. It was the first "vaccination" method against small pox. It still had a 3% mortality compared to 20% from normal infection. Regarding the dairymaids, they used to get cowpox. Giving people cowpox was the first safe-ish way to vaccinated against smallpox.

The thing is, all of this is known to science. The underlying principles is exactly how vaccines are made. The spike protein with the RNA for Pfizer and a chimpanzee virus for AZ. Going back to viriolation is like ditching all our tech and going back to the steam engine

"Silly suggestion, Polly. I'd much rather just catch it naturally. Natural is the name of the game. Obviously things like paracetamol for headaches and the surgery to remove my appendix is an exception, but otherwise we shouldn't interfere with nature. It's the way of the Force. Or some such thing...."

Trust me.. you don't want to catch it FULL STOP!!!! I had it first 10 to 14 days in Janaury. Still recovering now. No taste, no smell, blood clots.. poleaxed

Nottingham

Apart from your statement that this vaccine is untested being totally and wholly wrong, every government of every party gives pharmaceutical research company's immunity.

Those same government's also provide a compensation scheme.

What else have you got?

M

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Glad I bought shares in Pfizers years ago. Must look at their price before C19, I might be rich!!!!

Manchester (she/her)

"This is a new vaccine that orders you're body to attack the covid virus. Just skipped animal trails and just started to inject Joe public. Their not in the least bit worried about being sued . The tories have decided to give themselves and the manufacturers immunity from prosecution ! ??

Apart from your statement that this vaccine is untested being totally and wholly wrong, every government of every party gives pharmaceutical research company's immunity.

What else have you got?

M"

Do your own research, sheeple!

North West

"Silly suggestion, Polly. I'd much rather just catch it naturally. Natural is the name of the game. Obviously things like paracetamol for headaches and the surgery to remove my appendix is an exception, but otherwise we shouldn't interfere with nature. It's the way of the Force. Or some such thing....

Trust me.. you don't want to catch it FULL STOP!!!! I had it first 10 to 14 days in Janaury. Still recovering now. No taste, no smell, blood clots.. poleaxed"

I've had it actually, very mild so I'm sorry your experience was worse.

*This whole thread is based on irony and sarcasm for those who haven't realised*

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Silly suggestion, Polly. I'd much rather just catch it naturally. Natural is the name of the game. Obviously things like paracetamol for headaches and the surgery to remove my appendix is an exception, but otherwise we shouldn't interfere with nature. It's the way of the Force. Or some such thing....

Trust me.. you don't want to catch it FULL STOP!!!! I had it first 10 to 14 days in Janaury. Still recovering now. No taste, no smell, blood clots.. poleaxed

I've had it actually, very mild so I'm sorry your experience was worse.

*This whole thread is based on irony and sarcasm for those who haven't realised*"

I really hope so although I'm not sure all of it is said in jest.

My some folk are just bonkers

Central

It's high time that we think outside of the box. I'm thinking vaccines are so old hat now, that there's probably something staring us in the face, that we're not seeing, because of our habits of vaccine, vaccine, vaccine at the first chance we get.

With a growth in people not working, there's time, for example, to turn the nation into milkmaids, for a few months. Males and females alike, all milkmaids, to develop the herd.we could perhaps sideline the scientists a little, letting nature take its course. Just a little bit of virus association via the milkmaid approach could be more than enough to make us world beating again. It's about time agricultural staffs' expertise got to be put to greater use.

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

are you being serious? this is exactly how your immune system works in the first place and vaccines for that matter.

only difference really is that vaccines can have either a live or "deactivated" viruses and has measured levels of virus cells in it.

with a natural virus catch you have no idea of how many virus cells you've taken in and it will always be live, plus the unpredictability of how different body will react hence why medical trials are used.

we are already doing this both naturally and artificially.

Nottingham

What else have you got?

M

Do your own research, sheeple!"

Baaaa baaaaa.

M

North West

"are you being serious? this is exactly how your immune system works in the first place and vaccines for that matter.

only difference really is that vaccines can have either a live or "deactivated" viruses and has measured levels of virus cells in it.

with a natural virus catch you have no idea of how many virus cells you've taken in and it will always be live, plus the unpredictability of how different body will react hence why medical trials are used.

we are already doing this both naturally and artificially."

Nothing on this thread is serious

Nottingham

"are you being serious? this is exactly how your immune system works in the first place and vaccines for that matter.

Nothing on this thread is serious "

I've often ventured into the Site Suggestions forum and asked for a "Whooooosh" emoji.

M

North West

I've often ventured into the Site Suggestions forum and asked for a "Whooooosh" emoji.

M"

Definitely needed

Central

Nothing on this thread is serious "

Sorry but the experts know best. I am eager to return to a life as a milkmaid. I first hand milked some of the herd when I was about 4. I'm thinking that perhaps my early exposure is the reason I've stayed clear of this nasty infection. The experts know it's about the herd, or something - look up the experts on YouTube, you could learn a lot

This is untrue and is a false fact that’s being spread around by anti vaccine groups.

The manufacturers are immune from prosecution because they wouldn’t have been able to give us the deal at such a low price otherwise and the legal wrangling would have taken forever - Instead our government promised that they would accept that responsibility on behalf of the companies. We can sue the government. The government can’t sue the company.

In short - in theory you can still sue the government and be awarded money if something went wrong and was proven to be from the vaccine.

Manchester (she/her)

Sorry but the experts know best. I am eager to return to a life as a milkmaid. I first hand milked some of the herd when I was about 4. I'm thinking that perhaps my early exposure is the reason I've stayed clear of this nasty infection. The experts know it's about the herd, or something - look up the experts on YouTube, you could learn a lot "

It's all about the titties

This is untrue and is a false fact that’s being spread around by anti vaccine groups.

The manufacturers are immune from prosecution because they wouldn’t have been able to give us the deal at such a low price otherwise and the legal wrangling would have taken forever - Instead our government promised that they would accept that responsibility on behalf of the companies. We can sue the government. The government can’t sue the company.

In short - in theory you can still sue the government and be awarded money if something went wrong and was proven to be from the vaccine."

Oh and I forgot to say they didn’t skip animal trials either. The trials went from computer, to lab dish, to mice, to monkeys, to phase 1, 2, and 3 humans trials, to approval for the public. It was very thorough

By *icentiousCouple  over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Tiny dose, like an airborne particle?

By *ldaCouple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

Well the virus is very small, quite tiny in fact. So if you just took one virus- you’d have to separate them with a magnifying glass or something- then it stands to reason you’d only get a little bit of covid. Then if you gave one each to all the cows, you would have heard immunity

Central

Sorry but the experts know best. I am eager to return to a life as a milkmaid. I first hand milked some of the herd when I was about 4. I'm thinking that perhaps my early exposure is the reason I've stayed clear of this nasty infection. The experts know it's about the herd, or something - look up the experts on YouTube, you could learn a lot

It's all about the titties "

It's going to be! And titty derivation is the hidden epidemic that's a bigger problem lurking everywhere.

Yes, that's why we need a more natural and organic alternative like I was suggesting

Be at one with nature, SARS type corona virus filled nature "

To be fair there are horse shoe bats everywhere... anyone fancy a trip to the Quantocks. Seriously , China is in a coronavirus soup but there are plenty of countries in Europe with large colonies of horse shoe bats.

Manchester (she/her)

Be at one with nature, SARS type corona virus filled nature

To be fair there are horse shoe bats everywhere... anyone fancy a trip to the Quantocks. Seriously , China is in a coronavirus soup but there are plenty of countries in Europe with large colonies of horse shoe bats."

Oh there are bats everywhere and they carry shit we don't want.

But if you want natural immunity to Covid or diseases like it... the relatives are in that area. (I'm not picking on China per se)

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

. People are allowed to speculate surely?"

Not on here!! Agree totally with the vaccination or get torn down. Ian Brown became rubbish over night because of it.

By *eoeclipseWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

M

Definitely needed "

I can't see/hear tone or sarcasm though....hence why it goes whoooosh!

North West

Not on here!! Agree totally with the vaccination or get torn down. Ian Brown became rubbish over night because of it."

Ian Brown is just rubbish, period

Manchester (she/her)

Not on here!! Agree totally with the vaccination or get torn down. Ian Brown became rubbish over night because of it."

Imagine having a debate rather than just expecting your views to be agreed with.

Shocking, that.

Manchester (she/her)

Not on here!! Agree totally with the vaccination or get torn down. Ian Brown became rubbish over night because of it.

Ian Brown is just rubbish, period "

I still dunno who this person is and my comments are based on his stance. Lol

Nottingham

Did somebody say titties?

Because I'm all awake now.....

M

By *olvesguy47Man  over a year ago

Stafford

Me too...

I loves small titties so I do (in a South West stylee?)

Central

"Did somebody say titties?

M"

There's a fbook page of a Dr who's distributing stress ball type objects in the form of titties, so that there's an abundance of them. Make your own milking stools, to become milkmaids, and the infection numbers will really fall.

Manchester (she/her)

"Did somebody say titties?

M

There's a fbook page of a Dr who's distributing stress ball type objects in the form of titties, so that there's an abundance of them. Make your own milking stools, to become milkmaids, and the infection numbers will really fall. "

Kinky

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

What happens when it reproduces in your body? ive never heard anything so syupid in my life.

Central

"... I wonder if there is some way that we could just be given something like a tiny dose of the virus, so it doesn't make you very ill but does teach your body how to get better from the real thing?What happens when it reproduces in your body? ive never heard anything so syupid in my life. "

We have to look at anyway we can to get the country back on its feet. Nothing is off-limits and some of the older ways may be better. People have manipulated plants and animals for thousands of years, so we could even consider if it's possible with viruses, which I think are related to the dinosaurs.

Stockport

"... I wonder if there is some way that we could just be given something like a tiny dose of the virus, so it doesn't make you very ill but does teach your body how to get better from the real thing?What happens when it reproduces in your body? ive never heard anything so syupid in my life.

We have to look at anyway we can to get the country back on its feet. Nothing is off-limits and some of the older ways may be better. People have manipulated plants and animals for thousands of years, so we could even consider if it's possible with viruses, which I think are related to the dinosaurs. "

So we could cure covid by swallowing tiny dinosaurs?

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Barmouth

How can anything be much safer than the vaccines we already have. In the UK alone we have vaccinated 22M+ of the most vulnerable people and a minute proportion have had any significant reaction at all

Dagenham

Imagine having a debate rather than just expecting your views to be agreed with.

Shocking, that."

What that there's no debate about the vaccine, it has to be accepted or your torn down?

Manchester (she/her)

Shocking, that.

What that there's no debate about the vaccine, it has to be accepted or your torn down?"

You say things, I say things. Debate.

The fact that we disagree and some might even disagree strongly, doesn't mean that debate isn't happening.

Dagenham

Shocking, that.

What that there's no debate about the vaccine, it has to be accepted or your torn down?

You say things, I say things. Debate.

The fact that we disagree and some might even disagree strongly, doesn't mean that debate isn't happening."

I like that, debate, I don't like, he says something, fab forum goes full attack because of them views.

Central

"... I wonder if there is some way that we could just be given something like a tiny dose of the virus, so it doesn't make you very ill but does teach your body how to get better from the real thing?What happens when it reproduces in your body? ive never heard anything so syupid in my life.

We have to look at anyway we can to get the country back on its feet. Nothing is off-limits and some of the older ways may be better. People have manipulated plants and animals for thousands of years, so we could even consider if it's possible with viruses, which I think are related to the dinosaurs.

So we could cure covid by swallowing tiny dinosaurs?"

I think swallowing tiny dinosaurs could be the way forward. The outline that's been proposed, that has extraordinary levels of experience that already exists, should be fast-tracked into phase 3 trials or given even faster-track approval as treatments. We may have missed opportunities to support the most vulnerable with these benefits, as so-called vaccines have hogged resources. "Enough is enough" , has to be said sometimes. Someone has been feeling really cold since being jabbed, which the whole world has seen in a post today in this virus forum. Experts in Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, London, Ossett and Sydney, amongst all the other finest places, have pulled all the stops out and deserve the clap, by next Thursday at the very latest.

Central

I think swallowing tiny dinosaurs could be the way forward. The outline that's been proposed, that has extraordinary levels of experience that already exists, should be fast-tracked into phase 3 trials or given even faster-track approval as treatments. We may have missed opportunities to support the most vulnerable with these benefits, as so-called vaccines have hogged resources. "Enough is enough" , has to be said sometimes. Someone has been feeling really cold since being jabbed, which the whole world has seen in a post today in this virus forum. Experts in Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, London, Ossett and Sydney, amongst all the other finest places, have pulled all the stops out and deserve the clap, by next Thursday at the very latest. "

DNA from dinosaurs is the full answer. Alongside macrobiotics to starve the virus - once the cells it needs to reproduce in are dead, the virus is no more

Manchester (she/her)

Organic grass fed macrobiotic food will get us out of this. No need for modern jiggery pokery.

To the hippy dippy health food store - like our ancient ancestors!

Central

"Organic grass fed macrobiotic food will get us out of this. No need for modern jiggery pokery.

To the hippy dippy health food store - like our ancient ancestors!"

To anybody, including the government, rejecting this, we will know who can be trusted.! Macrobiotics tonight, end ALL restrictions tomorrow. Countdown to midnight started. Checking which swinging clubs are open after midnight, they'll get my custom

North West

I think swallowing tiny dinosaurs could be the way forward. The outline that's been proposed, that has extraordinary levels of experience that already exists, should be fast-tracked into phase 3 trials or given even faster-track approval as treatments. We may have missed opportunities to support the most vulnerable with these benefits, as so-called vaccines have hogged resources. "Enough is enough" , has to be said sometimes. Someone has been feeling really cold since being jabbed, which the whole world has seen in a post today in this virus forum. Experts in Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, London, Ossett and Sydney, amongst all the other finest places, have pulled all the stops out and deserve the clap, by next Thursday at the very latest. "

Deserve the clap? That's a cruel and unusual punishment

Central

I think swallowing tiny dinosaurs could be the way forward. The outline that's been proposed, that has extraordinary levels of experience that already exists, should be fast-tracked into phase 3 trials or given even faster-track approval as treatments. We may have missed opportunities to support the most vulnerable with these benefits, as so-called vaccines have hogged resources. "Enough is enough" , has to be said sometimes. Someone has been feeling really cold since being jabbed, which the whole world has seen in a post today in this virus forum. Experts in Oxford, Cambridge, MIT, London, Ossett and Sydney, amongst all the other finest places, have pulled all the stops out and deserve the clap, by next Thursday at the very latest.

Deserve the clap? That's a cruel and unusual punishment "

Sometimes treat fire with fire? We should engineer the virus to self-immollulate and teach me to spell

Manchester (she/her)

"Organic grass fed macrobiotic food will get us out of this. No need for modern jiggery pokery.

To anybody, including the government, rejecting this, we will know who can be trusted.! Macrobiotics tonight, end ALL restrictions tomorrow. Countdown to midnight started. Checking which swinging clubs are open after midnight, they'll get my custom "

The scientists said that vaccines take time to develop and last year they didn't have any.

Now they expect us to believe something else? Why can't they just tell us a thing and be done with it. I want the truth. Don't give me this studies or evidence bullshit, research takes time, MSM crap. Either it exists or it doesn't. End. Final.

Anything else is lies out to destroy society.

Manchester (she/her)

Deserve the clap? That's a cruel and unusual punishment "

The US constitution doesn't apply here, duh.

... Oh wait. Except when it does. The vaccines are icky because I went dumpster diving in US laws. Totes counts.

Central

To anybody, including the government, rejecting this, we will know who can be trusted.! Macrobiotics tonight, end ALL restrictions tomorrow. Countdown to midnight started. Checking which swinging clubs are open after midnight, they'll get my custom

The scientists said that vaccines take time to develop and last year they didn't have any.

Now they expect us to believe something else? Why can't they just tell us a thing and be done with it. I want the truth. Don't give me this studies or evidence bullshit, research takes time, MSM crap. Either it exists or it doesn't. End. Final.

Anything else is lies out to destroy society."

Exactly! Time to develop, yet coronavirus kit orders were placed 2 years ago - the copies are all over fbook.Why order seatbelt coronavirus equipment if they are not engineering control of us? The great reset

"I guess it doesn't have to be the real virus, it might work if they could just like chop up the virus and use bits of it, so that it's not like getting sick with proper alive corona?"

Ermmmm...isn't that exactly what they ARE doing....

Manchester (she/her)

"I guess it doesn't have to be the real virus, it might work if they could just like chop up the virus and use bits of it, so that it's not like getting sick with proper alive corona?

Ermmmm...isn't that exactly what they ARE doing...."

This is a joke thread

Central

I know you don't all want to hear the truth. I'll never be silenced!

The vaccines should be homeopathic doses. There's no excuse for not having everyone vaccinated already, as we have the right quantities of the stuff that's being used - which proves they're doing this for population control.

Manchester (she/her)

"I know you don't all want to hear the truth. I'll never be silenced!

The vaccines should be homeopathic doses. There's no excuse for not having everyone vaccinated already, as we have the right quantities of the stuff that's being used - which proves they're doing this for population control. "

You mean tiny bits of virus? Like, nano particles?

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"I guess it doesn't have to be the real virus, it might work if they could just like chop up the virus and use bits of it, so that it's not like getting sick with proper alive corona?

This is a joke thread "

It's a cunning way to keep the nutters busy, no?

Manchester (she/her)

This is a joke thread

It's a cunning way to keep the nutters busy, no?"

At least we amuse ourselves

Central

The vaccines should be homeopathic doses. There's no excuse for not having everyone vaccinated already, as we have the right quantities of the stuff that's being used - which proves they're doing this for population control.

You mean tiny bits of virus? Like, nano particles?"

It could include nano particles but I'm thinking of the true, time-honoured homeopathic treatment principles. Ordinarily, they cure like with like, but diluted to phenomenally low levels. It's claimed that dilution may be so low, that fewer than 1 molecule would be left in, say, the whole of the Atlantic ocean.

As we know the vaccines are gene therapy, based on the covid flu, a couple of drops of the therapy might treat the whole world. Just like that! After letting those drops be mixed in with the nestle type waters we all drink today, around the world. When you realise they're not doing this, it becomes obvious what their plan is. Prince Charles is a leading light in homeopathy circles. My case rests.

Manchester (she/her)

It could include nano particles but I'm thinking of the true, time-honoured homeopathic treatment principles. Ordinarily, they cure like with like, but diluted to phenomenally low levels. It's claimed that dilution may be so low, that fewer than 1 molecule would be left in, say, the whole of the Atlantic ocean.

As we know the vaccines are gene therapy, based on the covid flu, a couple of drops of the therapy might treat the whole world. Just like that! After letting those drops be mixed in with the nestle type waters we all drink today, around the world. When you realise they're not doing this, it becomes obvious what their plan is. Prince Charles is a leading light in homeopathy circles. My case rests. "

Does it work with pee? Should we get a Covid patient to pee in the water supply?

(Kinky)

Central

As we know the vaccines are gene therapy, based on the covid flu, a couple of drops of the therapy might treat the whole world. Just like that! After letting those drops be mixed in with the nestle type waters we all drink today, around the world. When you realise they're not doing this, it becomes obvious what their plan is. Prince Charles is a leading light in homeopathy circles. My case rests.

Does it work with pee? Should we get a Covid patient to pee in the water supply?

(Kinky)"

It probably does, though I'm no expert on this type of 'medicine'. There are claims of water memory, where it retains memory of what it's done or been through but I'd rather not have those secrets revealed. Also those experts who propose what others view as nonsense, haven't clarified what the limits of this water memory are, whether it's time based, number of chemical interactions, etc. Probably some expert in this field will be along, to educate us. I think the NHS no longer pays for homeopathic Treatments, so sorry if anyone's hopes are dashed. Probably Big Pharma is too greedy

Central

Big Pharma is just too greedy to let a sensible idea take hold, that doesn't give them lifelong access to your money. A tribe in the Amazon jungle has been covid free for thousands of years but it's not reported on, as their treatments are free.

Manchester (she/her)

"Big Pharma is just too greedy to let a sensible idea take hold, that doesn't give them lifelong access to your money. A tribe in the Amazon jungle has been covid free for thousands of years but it's not reported on, as their treatments are free. "

That one weird tip the experts don't want you to know.

Central

"Big Pharma is just too greedy to let a sensible idea take hold, that doesn't give them lifelong access to your money. A tribe in the Amazon jungle has been covid free for thousands of years but it's not reported on, as their treatments are free.

That one weird tip the experts don't want you to know."

Who needs them! The Daily Fail is all that's needed for health progress

Manchester (she/her)

"Big Pharma is just too greedy to let a sensible idea take hold, that doesn't give them lifelong access to your money. A tribe in the Amazon jungle has been covid free for thousands of years but it's not reported on, as their treatments are free.

That one weird tip the experts don't want you to know.

Who needs them! The Daily Fail is all that's needed for health progress"

Ancient Mayans have been using it for thousands of years. Why mess with nature?

(Kinky)

It probably does, though I'm no expert on this type of 'medicine'. There are claims of water memory, where it retains memory of what it's done or been through but I'd rather not have those secrets revealed. Also those experts who propose what others view as nonsense, haven't clarified what the limits of this water memory are, whether it's time based, number of chemical interactions, etc. Probably some expert in this field will be along, to educate us. I think the NHS no longer pays for homeopathic Treatments, so sorry if anyone's hopes are dashed. Probably Big Pharma is too greedy "

Of course they don't pay for homeopathy...same as they don't pay for voodoo or faith healers. Same principle....utter bollocks!!

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

You may be interested to known that, within the former Soviet Union, they have a method of tackling bacterial infections that is almost unheard of in the western democracies; it is called bacteriophage technllogy, and the phages are collected from sewage.

Central

(Kinky)

It probably does, though I'm no expert on this type of 'medicine'. There are claims of water memory, where it retains memory of what it's done or been through but I'd rather not have those secrets revealed. Also those experts who propose what others view as nonsense, haven't clarified what the limits of this water memory are, whether it's time based, number of chemical interactions, etc. Probably some expert in this field will be along, to educate us. I think the NHS no longer pays for homeopathic Treatments, so sorry if anyone's hopes are dashed. Probably Big Pharma is too greedy

Of course they don't pay for homeopathy...same as they don't pay for voodoo or faith healers. Same principle....utter bollocks!!"

They're saying that we shouldn't ignore any chance to get the economy working again, as our powerhouse. I'd not considered voodoo as a possibility but only have regular medical training. It may help to work via the placebo or nocebo effects but I would have poopood its use, until your suggestion. Now, water memory - I do shudder to think where much of it has been. The expert boffins will be along, to recommend how some of the recommendations could uplift public health and safety.

North West

You may be interested to known that, within the former Soviet Union, they have a method of tackling bacterial infections that is almost unheard of in the western democracies; it is called bacteriophage technllogy, and the phages are collected from sewage."

It's not unheard of in the West. We just decided to pursue antibiotics in the 50s, whereas the Soviet Union pursued phage technology. They're only helpful in bacterial disease, so would not be helpful in the current Covid pandemic, for example, and you need to identify a specific phage for the specific bacterial infection, whereas most antibiotics are active against several species of bacteria.

There's pros and cons to both antibacterial approaches.

The application in sewage is not to isolate them for use in people, but because they can target and destroy bacterial cells, phages are being used in the purification process rather than adding lots of chemicals. Obviously wastewater is full of potentially pathogenic microorganisms. However, wastewater also contains viruses and other non-bacterial organisms, so some degree of treatment will still be required to return water to potable form.

Central

You may be interested to known that, within the former Soviet Union, they have a method of tackling bacterial infections that is almost unheard of in the western democracies; it is called bacteriophage technllogy, and the phages are collected from sewage."

There's a lot of exciting phage work that's underway now more broadly. We have really missed many opportunities until now and are only just starting to scratch the surface of what we may be able to do with them.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Maybe a Covid party like they have for chicken pox?

"Maybe a Covid party like they have for chicken pox?"

I've thought for a long time that some people are deliberately catching it. A fast track to immunity before the vaccines were available or because they don't want the vaccine.

Russian roulette.

Central

"Maybe a Covid party like they have for chicken pox?

I've thought for a long time that some people are deliberately catching it. A fast track to immunity before the vaccines were available or because they don't want the vaccine.

Russian roulette. "

A lot of the deniers have acted this way, refusing to wear masks, reopening their businesses again, in protest against the Great Reset, using common law as their protection against prosecution. We didn't get Magna Carta for no reason . Having caught it, they gain eligibility for covid passports, which restore freedom

Russian roulette.

A lot of the deniers have acted this way, refusing to wear masks, reopening their businesses again, in protest against the Great Reset, using common law as their protection against prosecution. We didn't get Magna Carta for no reason . Having caught it, they gain eligibility for covid passports, which restore freedom "

Or they die.......

Perhaps they will reject the covid passport anyway.

Central

I've thought for a long time that some people are deliberately catching it. A fast z

track to immunity before the vaccines were available or because they don't want the vaccine.

Russian roulette.

A lot of the deniers have acted this way, refusing to wear masks, reopening their businesses again, in protest against the Great Reset, using common law as their protection against prosecution. We didn't get Magna Carta for no reason . Having caught it, they gain eligibility for covid passports, which restore freedom

Or they die.......

Perhaps they will reject the covid passport anyway. "

It's hard to know with some, as they can behave like King Cnut, wishing the tide in the opposite direction but getting more than half soaked.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

M

Definitely needed "

While you are at it, can you ask them for a "Click on emoji to discover what it means" function?. None of them mean much to me other than 'thumbs up' and even then I'm not sure why it is pink.

The other one I see a lot looks like a green halloween pumpkin.

As some may gather, I'm not an emoji person.

Manchester (she/her)

Russian roulette.

A lot of the deniers have acted this way, refusing to wear masks, reopening their businesses again, in protest against the Great Reset, using common law as their protection against prosecution. We didn't get Magna Carta for no reason . Having caught it, they gain eligibility for covid passports, which restore freedom "

This reality thing seems difficult for some people.

The law don't care if you care about the Magna Carta

By *rman82Man  over a year ago

Manchester

[Removed by poster at 09/04/21 22:25:26]

By *rman82Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I saw a meme today which really did make me chuckle. It went some like this...

“I got vaccinated but if you get vaccinated my vaccination will work gooder”

Funny stuff, sometimes those memes hit the nail right on the head.

[Removed by poster at 09/04/21 22:49:27]

If we start encouraging people to eat tiny dinosaurs wont they start siphoning my diesel

Having Covid once does not stop us from contracting it again. It's a known fact some victims have contracted Covid twice.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

[Removed by poster at 09/04/21 23:08:24]

By *aekaeWoman  over a year ago

Between a cock and a soft place

I swallowed a little dinosaur last night.

Am I immune now, or do I have to swallow another one?

Delicious by the way.....

bournemouth

Oh dear

What says that the group is

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

Maybe it’s just this vax?maybe all vaxs,Maybe it’s a group of left wingers or right wingers or just a collection of people who look beyond the propaganda machine.

This ‘injecting the virus so your body builds up immunity’ was a suggestion by a right wing anti vaxxer group ..........

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

Maybe it’s just this vax?maybe all vaxs,Maybe it’s a group of left wingers or right wingers or just a collection of people who look beyond the propaganda machine."

I can answer 2.

"It was a suggestion by a xxxxx xxx anti vaxxer group"

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

Maybe it’s just this vax?maybe all vaxs,Maybe it’s a group of left wingers or right wingers or just a collection of people who look beyond the propaganda machine.

I can answer 2.

"

Just because people are anti covid vaccine doesn’t make them anti vaccine,Covid had isn’t even a vaccine anyway

Jab

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

Isn't that what's called vaccination??

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

I can answer 2.

Just because people are anti covid vaccine doesn’t make them anti vaccine, Covid had isn’t even a vaccine anyway"

I think you missed the point. By quite some distance.

To be fair, if someone is anti Covid vaccine, they are most definitely anti vaccine.

And oh dear, the Covid vaccine is very much a vaccine. That's why 450+ million people have been vaccinated with it.

E

By *olymalelincsMan  over a year ago

nr spalding

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

I can answer 2.

Just because people are anti covid vaccine doesn’t make them anti vaccine,Covid had isn’t even a vaccine anyway"

Nope that's right covid is a viral infection that the vaccine is engineered to protect us from or maybe it was the tiny dinosaurs

The South

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

I can answer 2.

Just because people are anti covid vaccine doesn’t make them anti vaccine,Covid had isn’t even a vaccine anyway

Nope that's right covid is a viral infection that the vaccine is engineered to protect us from or maybe it was the tiny dinosaurs "

According to the young lady above, those tiny dinosaurs are delicious.

I quite fancy one myself now.

E

nr spalding

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

I can answer 2.

Nope that's right covid is a viral infection that the vaccine is engineered to protect us from or maybe it was the tiny dinosaurs

E"

I actually have a bag of tiny sour dinosaurs in the car and have to say they are quite yummy when you are driving

Manchester (she/her)

"I swallowed a little dinosaur last night.

Am I immune now, or do I have to swallow another one?

Delicious by the way..... "

Depends on the immune response given by the dinosaur.

The South

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

I can answer 2.

E

I actually have a bag of tiny sour dinosaurs in the car and have to say they are quite yummy when you are driving "

I once sucked on a Fisherman's Friend. That was nice.

E

nr spalding

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

I can answer 2.

E

I actually have a bag of tiny sour dinosaurs in the car and have to say they are quite yummy when you are driving

E"

Was he aware you were sucking his friend

If recommend giving covid to everyone and Letting god decide

nr spalding

"If recommend giving covid to everyone and Letting god decide"

Which god? Some of them can be real dicks at times and might just decide to start again and some just enjoy a good fight

The thing is that it might start off as a tiny dose, but theße things have a tendency to multiply

Did a French chappie not think of the the ‘tiny bit of a virus’ trick some time ago? And without modern science to back him up, too. Way to go……

Manchester (she/her)

"Did a French chappie not think of the the ‘tiny bit of a virus’ trick some time ago? And without modern science to back him up, too. Way to go……"

Definitely. We should look to our forebears and the wonderful things that they've left us to improve our lives.

What a way to overcome the pandemic. Take that, Bill Gates and sheeple scientists!"

You are Quite the enigma

bournemouth

"Did a French chappie not think of the the ‘tiny bit of a virus’ trick some time ago? And without modern science to back him up, too. Way to go……"

No Jenner did the first vaccination in 1796

I believe this is currently in stage 1 clinical trials. I may be wrong though, I'll try and find the link

I believe this is currently in stage 1 clinical trials. I may be wrong though, I'll try and find the link"

https://www.ox.ac.uk/news/2021-04-19-human-challenge-trial-launches-study-immune-response-covid-19

A quick follow up to my earlier post.

I've just swallowed my second tiny dinosaur.

It's was just as delicious as the first.

No ill effects or reactions, although my jaw is a little sore.

To all those yet to be convinced, I can heartily recommend swallowing tiny dinosaurs. I feel amazing!!!!!!!!

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

"If recommend giving covid to everyone and Letting god decide

Which god? Some of them can be real dicks at times and might just decide to start again and some just enjoy a good fight"

Odin, Thor and the rest of the Asgardians, the Norse Gods.

We are experiencing Ragnarok

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

I can answer 2.

E

E"

Right so now we know you are just making stuff up! Since Brexit Fishermen don’t have any friends

nr spalding

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

I can answer 2.

E

E

Right so now we know you are just making stuff up! Since Brexit Fishermen don’t have any friends "

1,Right Wing

And

2,Anti Vax?

I can answer 2.

E

E

Right so now we know you are just making stuff up! Since Brexit Fishermen don’t have any friends "

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Isn't thT a vaccine? Honestly I despire

Manchester (she/her)

"A quick follow up to my earlier post.

I've just swallowed my second tiny dinosaur.

It's was just as delicious as the first.

No ill effects or reactions, although my jaw is a little sore.

To all those yet to be convinced, I can heartily recommend swallowing tiny dinosaurs. I feel amazing!!!!!!!!"

https://youtu.be/Pba_zb09Fsw

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"The thing is that it might start off as a tiny dose, but theße things have a tendency to multiply"

Idiots do the same

Sarcasm is not your strong point.

nr spalding

"The thing is that it might start off as a tiny dose, but theße things have a tendency to multiply

Idiots do the same "

Maybe one day they will find a cure for them aswell

Manchester (she/her)

"

If you don't like what I have to say, you're welcome to ignore me.

nr spalding

If you don't like what I have to say, you're welcome to ignore me."

Sadly I think they may be a little obsessed with you as I have notice a number of attacks aimed at your posts on a number of threads maybe they like you and just don't know how to express themselves properly

Manchester (she/her)

Sadly I think they may be a little obsessed with you as I have notice a number of attacks aimed at your posts on a number of threads maybe they like you and just don't know how to express themselves properly "

Is what it is.

nr spalding

[Removed by poster at 13/06/21 17:06:07]

nr spalding

Sadly I think they may be a little obsessed with you as I have notice a number of attacks aimed at your posts on a number of threads maybe they like you and just don't know how to express themselves properly

Is what it is. "

I reckon it could well be you know kind of like the kid in the playground that keeps picking on the girl they like?

Manchester (she/her)

Is what it is.

I reckon it could well be you know kind of like the kid in the playground that keeps picking on the girl they like?"

I mean, those techniques didn't work on me 30 years ago either.

nr spalding

Is what it is.

I reckon it could well be you know kind of like the kid in the playground that keeps picking on the girl they like?

I mean, those techniques didn't work on me 30 years ago either."

some people never change though

If you don't like what I have to say, you're welcome to ignore me."

I do.

You should have a government health warning attached to your tweets Ms 77th.

nr spalding

I do.

You should have a government health warning attached to your tweets Ms 77th."

Careful the 77th are watching you and know every keystroke you make

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I do.

You should have a government health warning attached to your tweets Ms 77th."

I have no clue what this is about but please keep any issues away from the forum

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Is what it is.

I mean, those techniques didn't work on me 30 years ago either."

This doesn't help, discussing another person instead of posts

You really need to stop this as it isn't the first time, report and then ignore instead

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Back to the OP

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Back to the OP"

Stockport

Yes back to the OP:

For those who didn't actually get the sarcasm in the OP, this literally is a description of what a vaccine is. The "something like a tiny dose of the virus" that Jenner used in his original smallpox vaccine was actually a small dose of a related but slightly different virus, cowpox. This disease is sufficiently different from smallpox that cowpox is rarely fatal and there is a good chance of recovering and gaining antibodies, but is sufficiently similar to smallpox that the cowpox antibodies also give a reasonable protection against smallpox.

Modern vaccines tend to use either an inactivated version of a virus or merely a protein extracted from the virus, which cannot cause disease but does provoke the generation of antibodies.

The "joke" in my description of a vaccine is that I have actually seen information published by anti-vaxxers saying that vaccines are evil and instead "we could just be given something like a tiny dose of the virus, so it doesn't make you very ill but does teach your body how to get better from the real thing".

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

I reckon a teaspoon of fresh Colmans English Mustard would kill any hope of catching a virus.. that stuff is lethal when its a new jar

» Add a new message to this topic