FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Do you think B. Johnson rules easing plan will change ?

Do you think B. Johnson rules easing plan will change ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arc and Kama OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Looks like pretty much soon, we will get back to “normal”.

Do you think it will be delayed?

It is also saying that National holiday will be possible after 12 April. If so, will it be possible to visit Scotland?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The rules in Scotland are part of their devolved powers, so entry and movement in Scotland will be according to their rules, whatever is happening in England etc.

The roadmap stages I guess we all hope won't change. Most of all, that infections don't rise again, to start a 4th wave

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Scotland has different rules and different lockdown easing of those rules have to go by what Scotland’s doin

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

The next two weeks watching the positive tests and hospital admissions is key to his road map timings, remember these dates are classed as "not before"...

Not on.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"The next two weeks watching the positive tests and hospital admissions is key to his road map timings, remember these dates are classed as "not before"...

Not on."

many are forgetting this. I've had loads of people tell me how they are looking forward to June when it's all over

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"The next two weeks watching the positive tests and hospital admissions is key to his road map timings, remember these dates are classed as "not before"...

Not on."

Watch the data, forget the dates.

I suppose it depends on how many sunny days we get with all the idiots going to the beach and parks. Stick to the rules and hopefully we will start to get our lives back.

[Removed by poster at 09/03/21 09:39:13]

Not on.

Watch the data, forget the dates."

Exactly this..

The British Public and their ability to behave like dicks will dictate future dates & restrictions being lifted. Follow guidelines and we will be OK.

Isn't the guidance to stay local up to mid May?

"Looks like pretty much soon, we will get back to “normal”.

Do you think it will be delayed?

It is also saying that National holiday will be possible after 12 April. If so, will it be possible to visit Scotland?

"

Yes I do think it will change. As the cooperation requires everyone to be careful at each stage.

It does say vacations but overnight for the domestic household.

We do all need a big change from the lockdown and I for one do not want another lockdown after this one

Not on. many are forgetting this. I've had loads of people tell me how they are looking forward to June when it's all over "

Definitely this.

People booking large group dinner events (50+ people) for the first weekend after 21 Jun. I’m thinking “it won’t take much to knock that completely off”.

I just hope they preserve the gaps between stages and not end up with “stage 2 was late, but we will keep with the same date for stage 3”.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

Conflicting statements as per usual

Irriversble dates, but data not dates

A politicians answer is never a straight one

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"The rules in Scotland are part of their devolved powers, so entry and movement in Scotland will be according to their rules, whatever is happening in England etc.

The roadmap stages I guess we all hope won't change. Most of all, that infections don't rise again, to start a 4th wave "

Whatever Scotland does it will be different to England just to prove they some sort of nothing to do with the science

By *hloversCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside & Isle of Man

Our concern would be that children have been allowed back to school a little too soon.

The Isle of Man, which has been Covid free for the majority of the last 12 months, is currently experiencing a serious outbreak (in relative terms).

It's relatively easy to compile data through testing here because of the small population of 84000.

It has been proven that younger people are acting as "a bridge" for Covid transmission.

Figures released yesterday reveal that of the current 419 cases on the Island one third of them are in the under 19 age group.

I think this will be the last 'lockdown' but only in the sense that they will call it something else next time.

Manchester (she/her)

Not on. many are forgetting this. I've had loads of people tell me how they are looking forward to June when it's all over

Definitely this.

People booking large group dinner events (50+ people) for the first weekend after 21 Jun. I’m thinking “it won’t take much to knock that completely off”.

I just hope they preserve the gaps between stages and not end up with “stage 2 was late, but we will keep with the same date for stage 3”.

"

I'm not making any plans until we know for sure

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Not on.

Watch the data, forget the dates.

Exactly this..

The British Public and their ability to behave like dicks will dictate future dates & restrictions being lifted. Follow guidelines and we will be OK. "

As you said elsewhere.

It seems schools back all back is the mentality. I hope we don't go daft. But past performance doesn't fill me with confidence.

By *tm1Man  over a year ago

great oakley

[Removed by poster at 09/03/21 11:14:25]

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Not on. many are forgetting this. I've had loads of people tell me how they are looking forward to June when it's all over

Definitely this.

I'm not making any plans until we know for sure"

The places you want to go to and things you want to do might be fully booked up if you have not anticipated the relaxation of restrictions.

Manchester (she/her)

Definitely this.

The places you want to go to and things you want to do might be fully booked up if you have not anticipated the relaxation of restrictions."

I'll take my chances. I'm not in any mad rush, and I think caution is warranted here.

The one thing I most want to do will probably still be a year or two away.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"I suppose it depends on how many sunny days we get with all the idiots going to the beach and parks. Stick to the rules and hopefully we will start to get our lives back. "

The idiots in all of this are the people enabling governments behaviour in carrying on with this nonsense.

It only ends when millions of people say enough is enough. Psychology at the end of the day. People will follow other people’s behaviour.

Until then, expect more of the same and more lockdowns.

You have a choice.

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 09/03/21 11:48:26]

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

The only way it might change is a day or two longer if rates rise drasticLly. We in wales are getting jealous as at least you have dates to work around and goals

Here in wales we are at the mercy of mark not yet dripford

By *reenline49Man  over a year ago

Cambridge

Definitely this.

The places you want to go to and things you want to do might be fully booked up if you have not anticipated the relaxation of restrictions.

I'll take my chances. I'm not in any mad rush, and I think caution is warranted here.

The one thing I most want to do will probably still be a year or two away."

A very sensible approach.

[Removed by poster at 09/03/21 11:57:30]

By *oger blackMan  over a year ago

West Midlands

The idiots in all of this are the people enabling governments behaviour in carrying on with this nonsense.

It only ends when millions of people say enough is enough. Psychology at the end of the day. People will follow other people’s behaviour.

Until then, expect more of the same and more lockdowns.

You have a choice.

" Whatever Scotland does it will be different to England just to prove they some sort of nothing to do with the science"

Stop it, just stop it.

What is being done up here is not to prove anything to anyone. It's done as is felt to be the best course of action.

Unlike you, I wish each of the 4 nations all the best in the path they choose to take. I wish you would stop your vacuous inflammatory 'comments'.

Manchester (she/her)

" Whatever Scotland does it will be different to England just to prove they some sort of nothing to do with the science

Stop it, just stop it.

What is being done up here is not to prove anything to anyone. It's done as is felt to be the best course of action.

Unlike you, I wish each of the 4 nations all the best in the path they choose to take. I wish you would stop your vacuous inflammatory 'comments'. "

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Conflicting statements as per usual

A politicians answer is never a straight one "

Does a global pandemic stick to a prescribed timetable?

Manchester (she/her)

Does a global pandemic stick to a prescribed timetable?"

If it just did what we asked it'd be easier, wouldn't it?

By *sm81Couple  over a year ago

warwickshire

I'm guessing the road map out will be delayed. The kids going back is going to mean more cases unfortunately, but at some point we need to get out of this because it is no way of living

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

" Whatever Scotland does it will be different to England just to prove they some sort of nothing to do with the science

Stop it, just stop it.

Unlike you, I wish each of the 4 nations all the best in the path they choose to take. I wish you would stop your vacuous inflammatory 'comments'. "

This

There seems to be 5 week reviews in England from what I saw on the news yesterday.

April 12th

May 17th

June 21st

The last one is the biggie as the Euros start on 22nd June. And BJ want the UK unlocked by then.

Here in Scotland, we are slightly slower I guess.

April 5th Stay at home message to be lifted.

Then not much till April 26th and

Announcement to follow.

It is expected on April 26th we will move back to a stricter tier system.

New covid levels for Scotland when lockdown eases

150 per 100,000 L4

100 per 100,000 L3

50 per 100,000 L2 Travel and pubs can serve alcohol

Current rates vary alot, think Glasgow is about 90 atm.

But with schools returning we shall see.

Just want to visit family South of the border

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

I like the way Chris Whitty says there be another seruge later this year, summer autum or winter.

Nothing like covering all bases. So that's anytime from today until New years eve.

Sorry about spellings.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Once all the vulnerable and over 50s have had the vaccine, everything should open and we should all start living again

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"Once all the vulnerable and over 50s have had the vaccine, everything should open and we should all start living again "

Should yes it will be delay after delay. Would be surprised if social distancing and masks have gone befor this time 2022

"Once all the vulnerable and over 50s have had the vaccine, everything should open and we should all start living again "
Trips to Mexico as well ?

This covid is here to stay like the common cold years ago will take generations to back to normal sorry to say

"I'm guessing the road map out will be delayed. The kids going back is going to mean more cases unfortunately, but at some point we need to get out of this because it is no way of living "

Not on. many are forgetting this. I've had loads of people tell me how they are looking forward to June when it's all over "

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Not possible for anyone to know as yet, as all along it has been about trying to prevent the health system from being overwhelmed so medical treatment is available to folks who need it. It is up to us the general public to take as much care as we can unfortunately lots don't want to play ball.

By *eordiesCouple  over a year ago

newcastle

So what happens if covid deaths in say 4 weeks are maybe 25 per day ? Maybe Tory MPs will be pushing Boris to let businesses open quicker ? After all, just because a pub is open nobody who is worried about the virus has to visit the pub.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

If it just did what we asked it'd be easier, wouldn't it? "

That's the problem with these young pandemics, they have no manners :D

Manchester (she/her)

If it just did what we asked it'd be easier, wouldn't it?

That's the problem with these young pandemics, they have no manners :D "

"So what happens if covid deaths in say 4 weeks are maybe 25 per day ? Maybe Tory MPs will be pushing Boris to let businesses open quicker ? After all, just because a pub is open nobody who is worried about the virus has to visit the pub."

I hope they keep an eye on cases numbers, with particular reference to the ONS survey. If those numbers stays where they are now and R stays below 1 then maybe open sooner but even Prof Whitty says that best case scenario is 30000 further deaths over the summer.

Manchester (she/her)

I think some Tory MPs will be pushing to open things quicker whether we have one death a day or thousands of deaths a day. Their beliefs aren't swayed by the health situation.

"I think some Tory MPs will be pushing to open things quicker whether we have one death a day or thousands of deaths a day. Their beliefs aren't swayed by the health situation."

Agree, hopefully they won’t be listened to.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

What we do now affects us all year and especially next winter. Next winter we need to be almost clear of this as a problem, when indoors lifestyles, poorer health conditions etc, could support it ravaging through us again. There's absolutely no point in rushing things when we are doing well, as the longer term implications are much worse than suffering now for a small number of weeks.

If you are struggling now, which is natural, please get the help that you may need.

Manchester (she/her)

"What we do now affects us all year and especially next winter. Next winter we need to be almost clear of this as a problem, when indoors lifestyles, poorer health conditions etc, could support it ravaging through us again. There's absolutely no point in rushing things when we are doing well, as the longer term implications are much worse than suffering now for a small number of weeks.

If you are struggling now, which is natural, please get the help that you may need. "

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"What we do now affects us all year and especially next winter. Next winter we need to be almost clear of this as a problem, when indoors lifestyles, poorer health conditions etc, could support it ravaging through us again. There's absolutely no point in rushing things when we are doing well, as the longer term implications are much worse than suffering now for a small number of weeks.

If you are struggling now, which is natural, please get the help that you may need. "

So what’s the role of the Vaccine ?

Manchester (she/her)

If you are struggling now, which is natural, please get the help that you may need. So what’s the role of the Vaccine ? "

Getting our lives back.

Which is a process while more of us develop immunity, and we reduce the likelihood of variants through our cautious behaviour.

» Add a new message to this topic