FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid survivors

Covid survivors

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arc and Kama OP   Couple  over a year ago

Birmingham

Unexpectedly we have caught covid.

Kama brought it from work from friend who decided to go to the large house party, and then he was coming to work even feeling not well.

So, she transferred on me.

We were really scared as I (Marc) has some health conditions which classifies me as a vulnerable person.

What was the outcome:

- me, sore throat for over a week and nothing else

- Kama, good health.. feeling very poor for about 5 days. Muscle pain, headache, 38deg temp for about 2 days and breathing issues for about 3 days.

We were not vaccinated, even I could do it before because I got a letter, but because no one know how my immunity system would react, I decided to wait.

What is next - well... no one knows what footprints covid left in our bodies. What will be a long time effect.

But we are recovering. Still one week in isolation.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Feel better soon

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

It was the case in our house that the person with no health problems (Mr KC) was worse than me. That said, my health problems are mainly just to do with physical injury. I do have a small heart murmur but I had barely any symptoms apart from loss of taste/smell, headache and feeling tired. Mr KC had a bad cough, fever, minor breathing issues etc. We both seem to have recovered fine (we were ill in early April 2020) but who knows?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Unexpectedly we have caught covid.

Kama brought it from work from friend who decided to go to the large house party, and then he was coming to work even feeling not well.

So, she transferred on me.

We were really scared as I (Marc) has some health conditions which classifies me as a vulnerable person.

What was the outcome:

- me, sore throat for over a week and nothing else

- Kama, good health.. feeling very poor for about 5 days. Muscle pain, headache, 38deg temp for about 2 days and breathing issues for about 3 days.

We were not vaccinated, even I could do it before because I got a letter, but because no one know how my immunity system would react, I decided to wait.

What is next - well... no one knows what footprints covid left in our bodies. What will be a long time effect.

But we are recovering. Still one week in isolation."

I hope all is well with both of you

By *rad670Man  over a year ago

South Lakes

It seems after effects are different for everyone but the few people I know that have had it including myself have had after effects including feeling like you are only half awake, aching, I developed a chest infection and having trouble concentrating for long periods but that may be an age and gender problem too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Me and my partner caught covid and we are both in the shielding group but one of us was totally asymptomatic and the other has had worse colds.

Other people that we know who are normally very fit and healthy either ended up in hospital or went down like a ton of bricks so it really does go to show anybody can get seriously sick or be asymptomatic we just don't know.

By *ntelligent Gent.Man  over a year ago

I wish everyone's mental and physical health recovers well from this ghastly disease.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I wish everyone's mental and physical health recovers well from this ghastly disease."

This is what I am suffering most.

By *ew_couple_easyCouple  over a year ago

derby

Hope you recover 100%

By *ootleCouple  over a year ago

Romford, Essex

Mrs P caught it from a 5 year old in her class, she passed it onto me just before Christmas. We both felt awful, tired, headaches, nausea etc.

Our Christmas lunch was just a slice of toast, boxing day Mrs P was starting to feel better less nauseas but I started to cough and couldn’t keep anything down. After 5 days of not eating or drinking the ambulance was called and I was in hospital for 10 days – it was pretty grim, an experience I wouldn’t wish on anyone.

Over 2 months later I am still finding it difficult to breath and I am washed out after only a short walk or gentle exercise.

But I honestly believe that I am one of the lucky ones, I came home!

» Add a new message to this topic