FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Virus thread closure

Virus thread closure

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *izandpaul OP   Couple  over a year ago

merseyside

With the numbers falling, dates for restriction lifting set, well maybe not in stone but thereabouts, when do you think the last post will play and the final post be read.

Maybe it will linger and there will be unexpected virus post flare ups for no apparent reason.

Not long now, be strong, be patient.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think it will be around for a couple of years yet. There's still a big world out there yet and uncertainty

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Until the next one

Because there is an outbreak of something or another in a country throughout the world it’s just this time it hit closer to home

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

When those gangsters vacate the cradle of democracy, the Houses of Parliament

When the Liberty of the British people is re-established

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

If people persist with notion that it’s nearly all over and that the lifting of restrictions is just around the corner and a for gone conclusion, I think they maybe in for an unpleasant shock. So it will be here for a while yet.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"When those gangsters vacate the cradle of democracy, the Houses of Parliament

When the Liberty of the British people is re-established "

Stop smoking that stuff

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"If people persist with notion that it’s nearly all over and that the lifting of restrictions is just around the corner and a for gone conclusion, I think they maybe in for an unpleasant shock. So it will be here for a while yet. "

merseyside

"With the numbers falling, dates for restriction lifting set, well maybe not in stone but thereabouts, when do you think the last post will play and the final post be read.

Maybe it will linger and there will be unexpected virus post flare ups for no apparent reason.

"

It was meant to be a light hearted poke at the virus forum not a scientific statement.

I'll get my coat.

It might take a while because a lot of the regulars in here insist on having the last word.

Cue all the doom-mongers, as per usual.

By early April all over 50's will be getting vaccinated.

That means 99% of those who get it are safe & protected.

So, why ,for the love of god, are people still clinging to irrational pessimism?

Ludicrous!

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

It will stay open so all the drama queens still have a griping platform

By *eekendsCouple  over a year ago

Darlington

I think that the jab is the only way out and we will be held back by those shunning it, they seem to think they are special and expect everyone else to take it but they dont have to bother,

Yet they are probably the ones moaning about the restrictions and if they do get it they will expect everyone to run around for them and hospitals that could do with having beds and staff free for the 4 1/2 million operations that we are behind in treating

lets thank them for their selfishness we should all get out and clap for them

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"It might take a while because a lot of the regulars in here insist on having the last word."

No they don’t...

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

"When those gangsters vacate the cradle of democracy, the Houses of Parliament

When the Liberty of the British people is re-established "

Stay of the product.

M

i think once the world opens up and the meets section is reactivated.. the virus section should remain up for a little while to allow people to discuss relevant subjects as it will still be around as a worry. in the end it must be archived as some really good stuff in here

d x

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"With the numbers falling, dates for restriction lifting set, well maybe not in stone but thereabouts, when do you think the last post will play and the final post be read.

It was meant to be a light hearted poke at the virus forum not a scientific statement.

I'll get my coat.

"

Hopefully and we will all be able to meet up again in the canaries.

"I think that the jab is the only way out and we will be held back by those shunning it, they seem to think they are special and expect everyone else to take it but they dont have to bother,

Yet they are probably the ones moaning about the restrictions and if they do get it they will expect everyone to run around for them and hospitals that could do with having beds and staff free for the 4 1/2 million operations that we are behind in treating

lets thank them for their selfishness we should all get out and clap for them"

We should all give them a/the clap?

merseyside

I'll get my coat.

Hopefully and we will all be able to meet up again in the canaries."

We've booked flights for September, if it's not sorted by then christ knows what will happen.

Confident Canaries will be open, here's hoping.

By *losernow69Man  over a year ago

Melksham

"I think that the jab is the only way out and we will be held back by those shunning it, they seem to think they are special and expect everyone else to take it but they dont have to bother,

lets thank them for their selfishness we should all get out and clap for them"

Easy tiger.

Should we include anyone who has an road accident which was their falt? Or what about all the fat knackers who cost the NHS millions every year? Maybe anyone who reaches retirement age and then gets ill and also wants the pension they have paid into?

Hancock could use that money to buy PPE from his mates companies, or top up the £37 billion spent so far on track and trace!

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

I'll get my coat.

"

Possibly my favourite ever forum post

The thing is if the vaccine programme is not rolled out or taken up the the majority and I'm amazed at how many of both French and German population do not want it, then new lockdowns will continue in these and other countries restricting even those who have had the vaccines to travel there.

It'll only work all smoothly as people are hoping if the majority have it and lockdowns become a thing of the past.

Paris and 10 other areas in France have been put into lockdown yesterday due to a sudden rise of 35,000 new cases.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Move it down the list at the very least

» Add a new message to this topic