FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Should drivers wear a mask?

Should drivers wear a mask?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

And this includes public transport drivers too. I think that they shouldnt, cos they have responsibility over others. I have noticed that when wearing one on a transport, you tend to get more tired as you dont get as much air as you used too, what do you think about it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Alone in your own vehicle, I don't see the point. But in a public vehicle, I do as the virus can stick around, build up in levels etc.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"And this includes public transport drivers too. I think that they shouldnt, cos they have responsibility over others. I have noticed that when wearing one on a transport, you tend to get more tired as you dont get as much air as you used too, what do you think about it?"
I agree with you sadly I cannot return to my volunteer work as they insist on me earing a mask while driving.I also wear glasses and if the steam up can be dangerous

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

With others outside your household or bubble, yes, you should be masked

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Unless your wearing a not mask it does not restrict your oxygen levels.

Masks if you have glasses can be safely worn. Smear a little washing up liquid across the lenses x

Yes I think that in public vehicles masks should be worn. If I pick up a patient I have to wear one before I get in my own vehicle and leave it on until I have cleaned the vehicle after they leave

By *69BANMan  over a year ago

Reading

"And this includes public transport drivers too. I think that they shouldnt, cos they have responsibility over others. I have noticed that when wearing one on a transport, you tend to get more tired as you dont get as much air as you used too, what do you think about it?"

Haha! You don't get as much air as you used to

Best tell those surgeons who perform for hours to stop wearing masks as it'll lower their oxygen levels and they'll only make fatal mistake after fatal mistake *facepalm*

"Alone in your own vehicle, I don't see the point. But in a public vehicle, I do as the virus can stick around, build up in levels etc. "
That is also right, it is a tricky one to solve too

"And this includes public transport drivers too. I think that they shouldnt, cos they have responsibility over others. I have noticed that when wearing one on a transport, you tend to get more tired as you dont get as much air as you used too, what do you think about it?I agree with you sadly I cannot return to my volunteer work as they insist on me earing a mask while driving.I also wear glasses and if the steam up can be dangerous"
That is not good and same here. I also wear glasses and when you get in public transport you cant see anything for few minutes, so it must be even harder for drivers with glasses too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I think that's utter nonsense. "Don't get as much air" "makes you tired"

Wear your 5p mask and stop the worse virus to affect mankind ever, oh sorry but made my day. I love a good comedy story haha

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Unless your wearing a not mask it does not restrict your oxygen levels.

Masks if you have glasses can be safely worn. Smear a little washing up liquid across the lenses x

Yes I think that in public vehicles masks should be worn. If I pick up a patient I have to wear one before I get in my own vehicle and leave it on until I have cleaned the vehicle after they leave "

Same rules but will not drve with a mask on

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

"And this includes public transport drivers too. I think that they shouldnt, cos they have responsibility over others. I have noticed that when wearing one on a transport, you tend to get more tired as you dont get as much air as you used too, what do you think about it?I agree with you sadly I cannot return to my volunteer work as they insist on me earing a mask while driving.I also wear glasses and if the steam up can be dangerous"

Little tip, rub a small amount of washing up liquid on your glasses with your finger, leave to dry and buff off with a dry cloth, this will help stop them steeming up

Bonkers....

I wear a surgical mask all day (8 hrs) and only take it off to eat and drink.. does not effect oxygen or tiredness (anymore than how knackered I always was after a days work !!!)

And I wear reading glasses..

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Wear your 5p mask and stop the worse virus to affect mankind ever, oh sorry but made my day. I love a good comedy story haha "

Oh, someone said masks would stop it? Worst virus ever? Hmmm.

By *losernow69Man  over a year ago

Melksham

"Alone in your own vehicle, I don't see the point. But in a public vehicle, I do as the virus can stick around, build up in levels etc. "

By *losernow69Man  over a year ago

Melksham

"Wear your 5p mask and stop the worse virus to affect mankind ever, oh sorry but made my day. I love a good comedy story haha "

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

"Little tip, rub a small amount of washing up liquid on your glasses with your finger, leave to dry and buff off with a dry cloth, this will help stop them steeming up "

As long as the lenses aren't treated with an anti-glare and/or anti-scratch coating, or the like - I recently got a new pair of specs and was specifically told NOT to use washing-up liquid or anything else to prevent misting, as it could degrade the coatings....

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Little tip, rub a small amount of washing up liquid on your glasses with your finger, leave to dry and buff off with a dry cloth, this will help stop them steeming up

As long as the lenses aren't treated with an anti-glare and/or anti-scratch coating, or the like - I recently got a new pair of specs and was specifically told NOT to use washing-up liquid or anything else to prevent misting, as it could degrade the coatings...."

I found that masks with adjustable nose pieces help. I've heard about using plasters to stick it to your face, although haven't tried it myself

» Add a new message to this topic