FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaxxer Johnson

Vaxxer Johnson

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reyya OP   Man  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

The whole mess can be laid at the door of the man in charge. Vaxxer Johnson.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"The whole mess can be laid at the door of the man in charge. Vaxxer Johnson. "

?

By *exy_HornyCouple  over a year ago

Leigh

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why?

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

...or the source of the outbreak...or people not following guidelines...or...or...or....instead of blaming just work together to make this history.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

And vaccination is a problem because...

By * F 2018Couple  over a year ago

shropshire

???? Why

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Why?

We are doing brilliantly better than all of the Western world fact

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"...or the source of the outbreak...or people not following guidelines...or...or...or....instead of blaming just work together to make this history. "
well said, looking forward not backward

Who is this Vaxxer fella?

By *ick_and_BickerCouple  over a year ago

Nottingham

How?

Share what's led you to this belief.

M

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

waiting the reply

By *ig daddy 1969Man  over a year ago

manchester

Please can you explain this comment??

Oh great hubby got his johnson and johnson vaccine yesterday. Waiting to see if he transforms with messy hair a a accent.... Stay tuned... I might have to put him down.

Manchester (she/her)

"Oh great hubby got his johnson and johnson vaccine yesterday. Waiting to see if he transforms with messy hair a a accent.... Stay tuned... I might have to put him down."

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"The whole mess can be laid at the door of the man in charge. Vaxxer Johnson.

Who is this Vaxxer fella? "

One of boris's kids?

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Folk of a certain age will remember the shake and vac advert (look on you tube).

I have this image now of Boris performing it cleaning up the mess.

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Do the lockdown and vac

Lockdown and vac

Do the lockdown and vac

And get your life back.

By *lu3yMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

The vaccine rollout success is due to NHS staff and volunteers stepping up again and the public behaving sensibly as well as some in government finally doing something right. The "mess"

= 125,000+ dead and billions wasted on useless PPE and test and trace was caused by Boris and his buddies in the first place - don't forget that!

Manchester (she/her)

"Do the lockdown and vac

Lockdown and vac

Do the lockdown and vac

And get your life back."

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

????? Anyone got any idea???

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's worth looking at the USA under Trump, Brazil under Bolsonaro and the UK under Johnson and it's clear that the leaders make a difference. The USA under Biden is changing now but has the Trump covid legacy. The UK has the Johnson legacy and the NHS latterly allowed to manage the vaccine rollout, which has been like the rest of the NHS during the crisis, impeccable. Leaps and bounds ahead of the outsourced private contracts that appear programmed to serially fail.

The cultures and lifestyles of these 3 countries differ, their seasons are not exactly matched. Population densities and overall health qualities differ between them too.

Looking at other countries, we've seen markedly different leadership styles and results from these. Decisive leadership, those who didn't dither, didn't pose a false dichotomy between people or the economy etc. It's naive to ignore the elephant in the room.

By *reyya OP   Man  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Folk of a certain age will remember the shake and vac advert (look on you tube).

I have this image now of Boris performing it cleaning up the mess."

There was a man once who stepped up to the plate. He made a short speech. This is what he said.

This is not the end

It is not the beginning of the end

It is the end of the beginning

Sir Winston Churchill uttered these words. Churchill was our Prime Minister during the was years 1940-45. He replaced a totally inept Prime Minister called Neville Chamberlain who was leading our country into oblivion. I fear, sometimes, that the British people may once again be heading down the road to oblivion.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"Oh great hubby got his johnson and johnson vaccine yesterday. Waiting to see if he transforms with messy hair a a accent.... Stay tuned... I might have to put him down."

J+J vaccine gives you baby smooth skin

By *ixey and CopperCouple  over a year ago

exeter

There was a man once who stepped up to the plate. He made a short speech. This is what he said.

This is not the end

Sir Winston Churchill uttered these words. Churchill was our Prime Minister during the was years 1940-45. He replaced a totally inept Prime Minister called Neville Chamberlain who was leading our country into oblivion. I fear, sometimes, that the British people may once again be heading down the road to oblivion. "

Sir Winston Churchill was also accused of being a racist and making some monumental mistakes that caused thousands of deaths and suffering throughout his political career, but ultimately saw us through it....sound familiar?

Don’t ya just love the blame train , chooo chooo

By *avenTinaCouple  over a year ago

Southport

This is not the end

Sir Winston Churchill uttered these words. Churchill was our Prime Minister during the was years 1940-45. He replaced a totally inept Prime Minister called Neville Chamberlain who was leading our country into oblivion. I fear, sometimes, that the British people may once again be heading down the road to oblivion.

Sir Winston Churchill was also accused of being a racist and making some monumental mistakes that caused thousands of deaths and suffering throughout his political career, but ultimately saw us through it....sound familiar?"

regardless of Churchill’s perceived faults he is the man who saved the world

Nottingham

This is one of those threads where someone opens with a wild statement and when asked for evidence to support it, is strangely absent and isn't able to offer a single word to substantiate the statement, yes?

M

This is not the end

Sir Winston Churchill was also accused of being a racist and making some monumental mistakes that caused thousands of deaths and suffering throughout his political career, but ultimately saw us through it....sound familiar?regardless of Churchill’s perceived faults he is the man who saved the world "

Ok. So Pearl Harbour and the entry of USA into WW2 had nothing to do with it? Churchill was in the right place at the right time with a good turn of phrase....can't see much more than that myself.

But back to the OP and his "vaxxer" comment....wtf?

Nottingham

This is not the end

Sir Winston Churchill was also accused of being a racist and making some monumental mistakes that caused thousands of deaths and suffering throughout his political career, but ultimately saw us through it....sound familiar?regardless of Churchill’s perceived faults he is the man who saved the world

Ok. So Pearl Harbour and the entry of USA into WW2 had nothing to do with it? Churchill was in the right place at the right time with a good turn of phrase....can't see much more than that myself.

But back to the OP and his "vaxxer" comment....wtf?"

The Americans had zero interest in our war with Germany. They had zero interest in war full stop until Pearl Harbour, when they started to see a bigger picture.

Who do you think helped them see the bigger picture?

M

By *avenTinaCouple  over a year ago

Southport

This is not the end

Sir Winston Churchill was also accused of being a racist and making some monumental mistakes that caused thousands of deaths and suffering throughout his political career, but ultimately saw us through it....sound familiar?regardless of Churchill’s perceived faults he is the man who saved the world

But back to the OP and his "vaxxer" suggest you read up on the history of ww2 and not just listen to the tvcomment....wtf?"

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

This is not the end

But back to the OP and his "vaxxer" comment....wtf?

The Americans had zero interest in our war with Germany. They had zero interest in war full stop until Pearl Harbour, when they started to see a bigger picture.

Who do you think helped them see the bigger picture?

M"

The Japanese Emperor?

» Add a new message to this topic