FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Turkey says UK holidaymakers will be welcome this summer without proof of vaccine . . .

Turkey says UK holidaymakers will be welcome this summer without proof of vaccine . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Turkey says UK holidaymakers will be welcome this summer without proof of vaccine or a negative COVID test."

Doesn't seem to me to be very responsible at all. So I personally would give Turkey a miss as a destination.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm giving all destinations a miss for this year .

I'm hopeful that all countries will have a different view towards visitors safety next year.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Yikes

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Holy PackageHoliday Batman that sure sounds risky

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Booked to go there over a year ago for this August.

Unless UK travel advice is against going which the holiday would be cancelled anyway, then we'll be going and we'll have had our second vaccine shots before then.

Personally I don't see any difference to being in any Country as long as you keep away from packed areas.

Now I'm never one for statistics but if you compare deaths due to covid between the UK and Turkey then it's right to say I'd be far more protected in Turkey for those 2 weeks compared to staying in England.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not good. This is how it will spread again.

Good for Turkey excellent news

"

Personally I don't see any difference to being in any Country as long as you keep away from packed areas.

"

Like an airport or a plane

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

A lot of countries are announcing access to tourists, from countries with a 70% vaccination rate, will be unrestricted.

See how it actually works though, I expect if another countries covid rates are high then we won't be permitted to fly there.

It's not only about the one border but both. If the UK says no flights from Turkey/Africa/Mexico then flights stop.

Manchester (she/her)

"A lot of countries are announcing access to tourists, from countries with a 70% vaccination rate, will be unrestricted.

See how it actually works though, I expect if another countries covid rates are high then we won't be permitted to fly there.

It's not only about the one border but both. If the UK says no flights from Turkey/Africa/Mexico then flights stop."

My first trip will probably be to Australia (to see my family). I've already imagined that this will involve an agreement with both Australia and the UK, but also any country where refueling happens (as direct flights aren't much of a thing).

For me it's more about the airport/s, the airplanes, any public travelling full stop and very happy to avoid all travel abroad until next year ... let's face it, this is how it became a "global" pandemic in the first place!

I love our little island and the adventures I have here thankfully, so will explore here more

"

Like an airport or a plane "

neither of which are packed though are they?

if you observe social distance while away how is it any different to going out and about here after june 21st

its dangerous for turkey to introduce new strains to their country sure but for the general population of visitors its no more dangerous than going to the pub here and not knowing if the other people in the building have had a vaccine or negative test

"A lot of countries are announcing access to tourists, from countries with a 70% vaccination rate, will be unrestricted.

It's not only about the one border but both. If the UK says no flights from Turkey/Africa/Mexico then flights stop."

i imagine this too - the restrictions and dangers for us will be around what we fan potentially bring back to the UK so i dont expect the negative test required to return being removed

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

You may get out but under quarantine when you come back. All an assumption holidays going ahead, until flights resume and to where. Personally I’m not even thinking about it this year.

By * very big boyMan  over a year ago

south east clacton

well dont go there

"

if you observe social distance while away how is it any different to going out and about here after june 21st

"

I agree about observing social distance anywhere, but which planes do you fly on because everyone ive been on is like a sardine tin?

bunch of turkeys

""Turkey says UK holidaymakers will be welcome this summer without proof of vaccine or a negative COVID test."

Doesn't seem to me to be very responsible at all. So I personally would give Turkey a miss as a destination.

"

Don’t know why people would bother. Just go to other hot countries, or wait a little while until the world is safer.

By *urNaughtyHobbyCouple  over a year ago

Confidential Information

this is obviously very irresponsible of Turkey ...however the very simple solution would be to enforce vaccination to enter the UK. That way Brits can leave no problem, but if you want to came back to the UK you must have had a vaccination (both jabs)

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Daft idea..

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 15/03/21 13:39:37]

Swansea

Like most of the main tourist destinations around the world they too are strugglimg to stay in business and provide for their people. I agree no checks is not a good idea but it also shows how desperate some of these tourist destinations are to get people back there and spending. If we were allowed and it was deemed safe to do so we would be booking for the end of may to go abroad. But it is a case of wait and see. Covid in some form or another is not goimg away now and we need to realise this and learn to live with it and like most contagious diseases. And where a vaccine is available use it

"

Or a bus or a train.

Nottingham

"Booked to go there over a year ago for this August.

Unless UK travel advice is against going which the holiday would be cancelled anyway, then we'll be going and we'll have had our second vaccine shots before then.

Now I'm never one for statistics but if you compare deaths due to covid between the UK and Turkey then it's right to say I'd be far more protected in Turkey for those 2 weeks compared to staying in England.

"

You shouldn't compare Turkey and the UK. Totally different.

Personally if im going to get sick with covid i ll take a hospital in the UK over one in Turkey any day .

2 vaccine shots doesnt guarantee you wont get ill.

Looks like Turkey's covid infected rate per 100,000 is less than Hull, Barnsley and Bradford.

I wonder what testing they do when going to those 3 areas.

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

And France has:

"France has eased its border restrictions, allowing British tourists to take holidays there from Friday - without any need to prove they've had a coronavirus vaccine.

The UK is one of just seven countries outside the EU that people can travel from and to without needing a "compelling reason" for their journey.

The others are Australia, Israel, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and New Zealand.

But anyone wanting to enter France must have evidence of a negative coronavirus test taken within the previous 72 hours, said tourism minister Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne.

About 17 million British nationals normally visit France every year."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Money is welcome in Turkey

Preston

"

Buses, trains, tubes, we have them too.

Love your rolleyes

Preston

Personally if im going to get sick with covid i ll take a hospital in the UK over one in Turkey any day .

2 vaccine shots doesnt guarantee you wont get ill. "

First off, That's why I made it abundantly clear I'm not one for statistics but used it as a point of balance to evaluate the risk differences between where I am right now versus going to a country with statically lower covid-19 rates.

Secondly, we've had experience of Turkish hospitals a couple of years ago through our travel insurance and would compare that Turkish medical facility to a brand spanking new private hospital over hear.

Thirdly, I never said having both vaccine shots guaranteed me not getting ill

We usually live there.

They've handled the situation far better than Boris and his buffoon mates.

We'll be heading back there asap! We've always felt much safer there than here in every way possible.

Lu

Nottingham

2 vaccine shots doesnt guarantee you wont get ill.

First off, That's why I made it abundantly clear I'm not one for statistics but used it as a point of balance to evaluate the risk differences between where I am right now versus going to a country with statically lower covid-19 rates.

Secondly, we've had experience of Turkish hospitals a couple of years ago through our travel insurance and would compare that Turkish medical facility to a brand spanking new private hospital over hear.

Thirdly, I never said having both vaccine shots guaranteed me not getting ill

"

Travelling there is of course your choice .

My opinion is atm i wouldnt risk it .

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Portugal has announced the same thing.

"

I agree about observing social distance anywhere, but which planes do you fly on because everyone ive been on is like a sardine tin?"

flights before or after covid? i flew twice last year, once with quarantine imposed when i got back and once with negative tests required on the way out - both times there was about 25 people on the entire flight in both directions

you inly have to look at this thread to see people are not as keen on travelling at the moment so you cant judge busyness of flights on what pre covid travel was like

"

Love your rolleyes "

exactly this - i assume the people rolling their eyes are expecting uk citizens to have a negative test and 2 vaccine shots to leave the house but that doesn’t seem to be the case from june according to boris

this creates additional risk to turkey as a country from variants which might in turn make them have to do another full shut down, but as long as we still have quarantine or requirements for negative test on return to the uk i don’t see how it creates much more risk on a personal level for anyone travelling there than going on the tube in london would

Can't wait to go

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I'm giving all destinations a miss for this year .

I'm hopeful that all countries will have a different view towards visitors safety next year."

Preston

"

Love your rolleyes

exactly this - i assume the people rolling their eyes are expecting uk citizens to have a negative test and 2 vaccine shots to leave the house but that doesn’t seem to be the case from june according to boris

this creates additional risk to turkey as a country from variants which might in turn make them have to do another full shut down, but as long as we still have quarantine or requirements for negative test on return to the uk i don’t see how it creates much more risk on a personal level for anyone travelling there than going on the tube in london would "

Exactly

Everyone will risk assess their own set of circumstances and decide accordingly.

By *orny PTMan  over a year ago

Peterborough

This is what the current update says about arrivals from the Turkish Embassy.

It's always best to get it straight from the horse's mouth

Quote:

Update For Passengers To Turkey Who Have Been To United Kingdom, Republic Of South Africa, Denmark And Brazil

TURKISH EMBASSY IN LONDON 12.02.2021

UPDATE FOR PASSENGERS TO TURKEY WHO HAVE BEEN TO UNITED KINGDOM, REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA, DENMARK AND BRAZIL

Restrictions regarding direct passenger flights from United Kingdom to Turkey continue.

All passengers of 6 years and older who have been to United Kingdom, Republic of South Africa, Denmark and Brazil in the last 10 days and are travelling by air, land or sea to Turkey are still required to present a negative PCR test result done within the last 72 hours prior.

However, passengers who have been to United Kingdom and Denmark will be quarantined for 14 days at locations they will declare whereas passengers who have been to Republic of South Africa and Brazil will be quarantined for 14 days at locations, which will be designated by Provincial Governor’s Offices following their arrival in Turkey. For those who will have negative PCR test result on the tenth day, the quarantine will be lifted. Those who do not take this test will have to complete the 14-day quarantine.

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

""Turkey says UK holidaymakers will be welcome this summer without proof of vaccine or a negative COVID test."

"

If Turkeys tourism industry is trying to promote itself on that basis I think they may well have shot themselves in the foot! Not sure I fancy flying at all this year but I definitely won’t be going to Turkey.

Preston

"This is what the current update says about arrivals from the Turkish Embassy.

It's always best to get it straight from the horse's mouth

Quote:

Update For Passengers To Turkey Who Have Been To United Kingdom, Republic Of South Africa, Denmark And Brazil

TURKISH EMBASSY IN LONDON 12.02.2021

UPDATE FOR PASSENGERS TO TURKEY WHO HAVE BEEN TO UNITED KINGDOM, REPUBLIC OF SOUTH AFRICA, DENMARK AND BRAZIL

Restrictions regarding direct passenger flights from United Kingdom to Turkey continue.

All passengers of 6 years and older who have been to United Kingdom, Republic of South Africa, Denmark and Brazil in the last 10 days and are travelling by air, land or sea to Turkey are still required to present a negative PCR test result done within the last 72 hours prior.

However, passengers who have been to United Kingdom and Denmark will be quarantined for 14 days at locations they will declare whereas passengers who have been to Republic of South Africa and Brazil will be quarantined for 14 days at locations, which will be designated by Provincial Governor’s Offices following their arrival in Turkey. For those who will have negative PCR test result on the tenth day, the quarantine will be lifted. Those who do not take this test will have to complete the 14-day quarantine."

The radio article was on about summer travel.

"

Love your rolleyes

this creates additional risk to turkey as a country from variants which might in turn make them have to do another full shut down, but as long as we still have quarantine or requirements for negative test on return to the uk i don’t see how it creates much more risk on a personal level for anyone travelling there than going on the tube in london would "

By *iveralandssklpMan  over a year ago

Turkey

"

Where did you get your source of information from?

I live in Turkey and it was made law today that a government form had to be completed within 72 hrs of entering the country

https://register.health.gov.tr/

It is in English as well. It is very comprehensive and

You cannot enter Turkey unless the form has been completed, or unless you are a Turkish citizen or residency card holder

This is fact and not a Fab "lawyers" opinion

By *iveralandssklpMan  over a year ago

Turkey

Please don't believe the crap that some people put on here.

If you want to visit Turkey and want the true facts, visit this website.

https://register.health.gov.tr/

And see what steps you have to take to be allowed entry into Turkey.

This is the official Turkish government site and became law today 15th March

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Holy PackageHoliday Batman that sure sounds risky"

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"

The exit criteria is you must buy at least 3 fake Gucci T-Shirts and 1 fake stone island jumper before you can board the plane home

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I'm day dreaming about holidays, but resigned to the fact that it's not happening this year either.

I've a feeling, that UK Government will be very reluctant ,to allow foreign holidays this year.

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

"

Yes me too. If they let people in without checks then they will be enforcing quarantining on return.

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

basingstoke

"We usually live there.

We'll be heading back there asap! We've always felt much safer there than here in every way possible.

Lu "

Turkeys daily cases on 13 March 21 are 30,023 and seem to have stabilised in this area. We are 5,000. Just saying...

"We usually live there.

Lu "

Totally agree with you. Went there last September and the precautions taken EVERYWHERE were better than UK and strictly enforced by Police, hotel/bar owners, supermarkets, taxi's and buses!

We felt far safer in Turkey for those 7 days than we do in the UK even now!

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

If that's the case then I will cross turkey off possible holiday destinations for the foreseeable future , how irresponsible !

"

Same. Booked for August as well. Will probably still go but will definately be staying within hotel and all inclusive. Wont be venturing out the complex.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

“Please fly over here and give us your money and we’ll send you home sick. Not our problem, mate”

Turkey is a shit hole so not bothering

I'd give Turkey a swerve full stop....wouldn't want to go to a country run by a fanatical dictator.....

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

"

Personally I'd always give Turkey a miss anyway. They used to be very tolerant but have you seen their record on human rights in recent years so it's my way of not helping prop up an unfair government.

Preston

"I'd give Turkey a swerve full stop....wouldn't want to go to a country run by a fanatical dictator....."

Lol, you ain't going to bump into him selling ice creams on the beach

Our PM is trying his best to become one

Preston

"Turkey is a shit hole so not bothering"

You've definitely not been to where we go then

"Turkey is a shit hole so not bothering

You've definitely not been to where we go then "

Dusty dirty shit hole yup been there

"I'm giving all destinations a miss for this year .

I'm hopeful that all countries will have a different view towards visitors safety next year."

Dusty dirty shit hole yup been there"

Is that the same as a rusty sheriffs badge ?

Preston

Dusty dirty shit hole yup been there"

Well I'm sure the resorts are worse off without you

Been round the world mate more places than you

Preston

"Been round the world mate more places than you"

And how the fucking hell do you know that nugget of "wisdom"

"Been round the world mate more places than you

And how the fucking hell do you know that nugget of "wisdom" "

That's easy coz it's you

By *anarkshirelassCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

Turkey's decision to state it'll accept persons not vaccinated is quite concerning.

If you have ever been to Dalaman Airport in Turkey (and we love Turkey) in the wee small hours and flying home you'll know what it's like trying to get through security, booked in, and security again. It's absolutely manic with 100's and 100s all mingling about. Couple that with flying home with another 300 people in a tube and it's a foreseen recipe for disaster.

The only good thing is most Airlines are intimating prove of vaccination will be a necessity before flight.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"And France has:

"France has eased its border restrictions, allowing British tourists to take holidays there from Friday - without any need to prove they've had a coronavirus vaccine.

The UK is one of just seven countries outside the EU that people can travel from and to without needing a "compelling reason" for their journey.

The others are Australia, Israel, Japan, Singapore, South Korea and New Zealand.

But anyone wanting to enter France must have evidence of a negative coronavirus test taken within the previous 72 hours, said tourism minister Jean-Baptiste Lemoyne.

About 17 million British nationals normally visit France every year.""

Who in their right mind would want to go to france at the moment ?the virus is running riot there at the moment.

By *alisburycplCouple  over a year ago

Salisbury

"

I’ve heard from a easyJet steward, that infection rates on planes, is extremely low.

Todo with air flows/air filters on the planes

"Good for Turkey excellent news "

Yes great news lets hope others follow why restrict people who for there own reasons dont want to chance the so called mirical jab if its so good why worry abouth those not having it arnt you protected Stop being sheep

Nottingham

"Good for Turkey excellent news

Yes great news lets hope others follow why restrict people who for there own reasons dont want to chance the so called mirical jab if its so good why worry abouth those not having it arnt you protected Stop being sheep"

Ignorance is not an excuse for calling people sheep.

The vaccination doesn't protect you from not catching covid.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

[Removed by poster at 17/03/21 13:31:45]

How many tourists destinations can afford to be turning away travellers?

After a year of zero income not many I should think.

Good news

Can't wait for a Turkish holiday

Swansea

Yes great news lets hope others follow why restrict people who for there own reasons dont want to chance the so called mirical jab if its so good why worry abouth those not having it arnt you protected Stop being sheep

The vaccination doesn't protect you from not catching covid."

Latest scotish uni evidence shows both vaccines reduce your change of catching or passing it on by over 60%. So i my eye the vaccine does stop most from catching it in its deadly form

Nottingham

Latest scotish uni evidence shows both vaccines reduce your change of catching or passing it on by over 60%. So i my eye the vaccine does stop most from catching it in its deadly form "

That was my point ...it isnt a cure .

Swansea

[Removed by poster at 17/03/21 14:12:11]

Swansea

Some deseases don t have cures unfortunately that is the way of the world

Flu and the common cold don t have cures

Herpes doesn t have a cure but all of them have treatments that suppress them and make it easier to live with them and that is what we are going to have to do with covid

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

The vaccination doesn't protect you from not catching covid."

87% after 2 jabs Pfizer ....... this means you won’t die and you won’t be hospitalised and if you’re in the unlucky 13% studies are now finding that your viral load isn’t high enough (due to vaccine) to transmit. So yeah no guarantee

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"Turkey's decision to state it'll accept persons not vaccinated is quite concerning.

If you have ever been to Dalaman Airport in Turkey (and we love Turkey) in the wee small hours and flying home you'll know what it's like trying to get through security, booked in, and security again. It's absolutely manic with 100's and 100s all mingling about. Couple that with flying home with another 300 people in a tube and it's a foreseen recipe for disaster.

The only good thing is most Airlines are intimating prove of vaccination will be a necessity before flight."

Exactly ... so you can go to turkey but you’ll have to swim. Stupid is as stupid does ...

Nottingham

87% after 2 jabs Pfizer ....... this means you won’t die and you won’t be hospitalised and if you’re in the unlucky 13% studies are now finding that your viral load isn’t high enough (due to vaccine) to transmit. So yeah no guarantee "

That's what i was trying to get across ...thankyou .

Manchester (she/her)

87% after 2 jabs Pfizer ....... this means you won’t die and you won’t be hospitalised and if you’re in the unlucky 13% studies are now finding that your viral load isn’t high enough (due to vaccine) to transmit. So yeah no guarantee "

Apparently the vast majority of vaccines don't prevent infection.

Which is why the measles vaccine is useless and why we still see iron lungs given the devastation of polio, here in the UK.

... Oh wait.

By *exylegs15Couple  over a year ago

Uttoxeter

Surely it is more important to be putting money back into our own economy instead of jumping on a plane at the first opportunity!! There are so many beautiful places to visit in the UK xx

Preston

"Surely it is more important to be putting money back into our own economy instead of jumping on a plane at the first opportunity!! There are so many beautiful places to visit in the UK xx"

Surely it's most important to do what you want to do yourself and not what others think you should do.

Uttoxeter

[Removed by poster at 17/03/21 18:38:24]

Uttoxeter

Very good point x

By *heekybrummiemonkeysCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Turkey's decision to state it'll accept persons not vaccinated is quite concerning.

The only good thing is most Airlines are intimating prove of vaccination will be a necessity before flight."

Tui don’t require vaccination, and I’d imagine they’re the major player when it comes to Turkey package hols.

"Surely it is more important to be putting money back into our own economy instead of jumping on a plane at the first opportunity!! There are so many beautiful places to visit in the UK xx"

Stop being sensible

Country is pretty much fucked financially and so many people cant wait to get abroad and spend their money there.

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"

That's really not very different to last summer when hundreds of brits jetted off to Turkey

Disclaimer: my passport expired last year and i still have no intention of renewing it this year

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Just because turkey are willing to let you in doesn’t mean we have to let you come back...

Manchester (she/her)

"Just because turkey are willing to let you in doesn’t mean we have to let you come back..."

Lol the right of citizens to return is generally sacrosanct

"

Or a bus or a train. "

Exactly look at the London Underground it's ram out every day no social distancing their and we haven't a had a real lockdown where boarders and flights are shut down completely

By *ovelybumCouple  over a year ago

Tunbridge Wells

"Just because turkey are willing to let you in doesn’t mean we have to let you come back..."

Have a brake...

Preston

Well unfortunately for you that decision isn't in your hands

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

"Just because turkey are willing to let you in doesn’t mean we have to let you come back...

Well unfortunately for you that decision isn't in your hands "

it's been given out on BBC news today that holidays abroad are unlikely to happen this year

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Just because turkey are willing to let you in doesn’t mean we have to let you come back...

Lol the right of citizens to return is generally sacrosanct"

but not freely, it may come at the cost of 10 days in a quarantine hotel

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Yes great news lets hope others follow why restrict people who for there own reasons dont want to chance the so called mirical jab if its so good why worry abouth those not having it arnt you protected Stop being sheep"

Don't see the connection? Care to elaborate?

Lol the right of citizens to return is generally sacrosanct

but not freely, it may come at the cost of 10 days in a quarantine hotel"

it will be this that sways me on holidays this year, have no issue with quarantine and or testing but hotel quarantine will put it out of cost range

if its home quarantine then it will be a decision on where in europe if any seems the safest when booking

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple  over a year ago

Chigwell

"

Turkey also has a worsening human rights record and have just pulled out of an international convention on domestic violence because “it promotes homosexuality”

There are other beautiful places, far more deserving to give your money to.

By *unoMan  over a year ago

Turkey / Antalya (Side)

I live in Antalya Side. I never recommend anyone come here right now. Already the partial quarantine will continue until May 12th. Risk map updated as a high risk

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

"

Just because Turkey will take them it doesn’t mean we should take them back.....

You want to go on holiday... you get to spend 10 days in quarantine on your own dime in return! I think that is reasonable

Just because Turkey will take them it doesn’t mean we should take them back.....

You want to go on holiday... you get to spend 10 days in quarantine on your own dime in return! I think that is reasonable "

Totally agree.

You want to go on holiday... you get to spend 10 days in quarantine on your own dime in return! I think that is reasonable "

i feel like things have deteriorated so much in Europe since a few of these holiday threads were started that i an not sure its even a realistic pipe dream anymore ... i certainly started off optimistic of a social distance holiday with some quarantine at the end at some point this year but not holding my breath anymore

Turkey is accepting tourists from all countries as usual..they haven't stopped anyone entering and staying right throughout the pandemic. We cant see the point in even considering a foreign holiday this year..not worth the risk...flights airports and then hotels and crowds...

If you've had your two vaccines why you worried? Enjoy your hols x

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Where only in march nearly April. In 3 months time it will look a lot different. As long as the vaccine supplies keep coming. We will be another 30 million doses into own program. The EU will have got their act together and have vaccinated half their adults. Come August or September it may be possible.

"Where only in march nearly April. In 3 months time it will look a lot different. As long as the vaccine supplies keep coming. We will be another 30 million doses into own program. The EU will have got their act together and have vaccinated half their adults. Come August or September it may be possible. "

The EU and act together in same sentance... ha, should be fun xx

Can't wait to get to Florida, now fully open no stupid mandated masks on the beach, life as normal with very low cv rates.

By *atandasmileMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Can't wait to get to Florida, now fully open no stupid mandated masks on the beach, life as normal with very low cv rates. "

I think they call it a resume over there.

Sorry - couldn't resist

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

"Can't wait to get to Florida, now fully open no stupid mandated masks on the beach, life as normal with very low cv rates. "

Don't be bringing no Florida variant back with you.

Brilliant fully agree with u, we would alot safer their to englands data, ..

"

I very much doubt ,the UK Government will be letting anyone holiday abroad this year.If they do ? then expect expensive covid tests on return, self isolation regardless of having covid jabs.Meant to be in Greece beginning of September, really don't think that will happen

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Same in Miami ... I’m off there in Sept

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Can't wait to get to Florida, now fully open no stupid mandated masks on the beach, life as normal with very low cv rates.

Don't be bringing no Florida variant back with you.

"

In the news this week Biden considering / making mask wearing law in public places..

??

Looks like Turkey is going to be the new Spain with no stupid masks on the beach. You'll be able to tell Spanish tourists apart with their mask lines on their faces. Lol

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I very much doubt ,the UK Government will be letting anyone holiday abroad this year.If they do ? then expect expensive covid tests on return, self isolation regardless of having covid jabs.Meant to be in Greece beginning of September, really don't think that will happen "

Kind of implies that we are capable of enforcing travel tests, and covid hotels and or isolation? Anyone have any knowledge of how well they are working now? For me I kind of like it to our annual announcements of tougher immigration to stop the flown of illegals entering the country... Fine words but people can ignore them as they are not policed or enforced.

"I live in Antalya Side. I never recommend anyone come here right now. Already the partial quarantine will continue until May 12th. Risk map updated as a high risk"

Side is beautiful.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"For me I kind of like it to our annual announcements of tougher immigration to stop the flown of illegals entering the country... Fine words but people can ignore them as they are not policed or enforced. "

Whatever the topic of a thread you mention illegal immigrants

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Can't wait to get to Florida, now fully open no stupid mandated masks on the beach, life as normal with very low cv rates.

Same in Miami ... I’m off there in Sept "

Could be the same because Miami is in Florida!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Could be the same because Miami is in Florida! "

Two thing....

1)Actually Florida has one of the highest infection rates in the entire nation........and its increasing!

2)Also other thing to bear in mind in that people from the UK are still banned from travelling to the US unless it is absolutely necessary for your job

Could be the same because Miami is in Florida!

Two thing....

1)Actually Florida has one of the highest infection rates in the entire nation........and its increasing!

2)Also other thing to bear in mind in that people from the UK are still banned from travelling to the US unless it is absolutely necessary for your job"

No sign of any updates on US travel restrictions.

» Add a new message to this topic