FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > AstraZeneca unusual side effect

AstraZeneca unusual side effect

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I had my jab on Friday, since then I have had pain in my arm, which of course is normal, but the swelling hasn't gone down and in fact got a little worse, today, I have noticed a hard lump under the skin where the needle went in and redness appear on the skin.

Anyone else had this?

If so, how long did it last?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Google covid arm.

Yep I’m exactly the same and had my jab last Thursday. It’s also a little itchy.

"Yep I’m exactly the same and had my jab last Thursday. It’s also a little itchy. "

Its the lump that is the weirdest part.

It feels like a grape under the skin and only appeared today, 3 days after the jab

I have a bit of what feels like a tight pulled muscle

Doesnt hurt or owt

"I had my jab on Friday, since then I have had pain in my arm, which of course is normal, but the swelling hasn't gone down and in fact got a little worse, today, I have noticed a hard lump under the skin where the needle went in and redness appear on the skin.

Anyone else had this?

If so, how long did it last?"

That lump is just the tracking device we've heard so much about. Just part of boris' master plan and nothing for you to worry about

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

"I had my jab on Friday, since then I have had pain in my arm, which of course is normal, but the swelling hasn't gone down and in fact got a little worse, today, I have noticed a hard lump under the skin where the needle went in and redness appear on the skin.

Anyone else had this?

That lump is just the tracking device we've heard so much about. Just part of boris' master plan and nothing for you to worry about "

lmao

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Anyone else had this?

That lump is just the tracking device we've heard so much about. Just part of boris' master plan and nothing for you to worry about "

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

Anyone else had this?

Pop into your local vet and have your chip read.

Anyone else had this?

Sounds like inflammation. I’ve had it from insect bites where after a few days it feels like a wild lump. Try and antihistamine tablet and rub steroid cream on the skin. Maybe contact your doctors if you’re concerned it could be an infection or something

Anyone else had this?

Damnit, best stop sneaking to the kitchen for a midnight snack then.

#Busted

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Call NHS direct, if concerned. Side effects are minimal overall, thank goodness. Hope you get some relief

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Anyone else had this?

You sometimes get a lump at the site of an inoculation

By *os19Man  over a year ago

Edmonton

I had the Astra Zeneca jab on 9th February apart from a sore arm for a couple of days every else ok

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"I had the Astra Zeneca jab on 9th February apart from a sore arm for a couple of days every else ok "
Same here

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Anyone else had this?

yup. Had this for a few days x about 6 I think . I react like this to all vaccines though. So wasnt surprised.

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Anyone else had this?

If so, how long did it last? yup. Had this for a few days x about 6 I think . I react like this to all vaccines though. So wasnt surprised. "

I had the Pfizer vaccine and had a small lump and sore shoulder for nearly two weeks. After a couple of days I barely noticed it though and a small price to pay.

Anyone else had this?

Does the area feel warm to touch ?

France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy and Denmark stopped using that vaccine until further notice

"France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy and Denmark stopped using that vaccine until further notice "

Yeh im not worried about that tbh, will take more than a little prick to remove me from the earth

Thanks for the replies x

I'm type 1 diabetic and when I do my insulin injections sometimes it causes me to have a lump for a few days after if that's any reassurance x

Had the AZ jab Friday, i have a small lump as well, but I had that before.

By *hingford manMan  over a year ago

highams park East London

All 5 in our house have had first oxford jab with one having tiny sore arm for cpl days

All good

By *onyMad123Couple  over a year ago

nottingham/ derby

AZ jab floored me for four days and upset my tummy, but i will still have dose 2.

Funny how half Europe gone off AZ jab, when all jabs can have done side effects, and funny now not in EU.

way I look at it is screw u then Europe more and faster for the UK.

Everything has side effects worse for sone than others, i was reassured by side effects that i hadn't just been jabbed with coloured water!!!!

And if u can track my chip and i grow two heads at least u can find me in the woods and makes sucking two cocks at a time easier ??

By *lirty and funMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"AZ jab floored me for four days and upset my tummy, but i will still have dose 2.

Funny how half Europe gone off AZ jab, when all jabs can have done side effects, and funny now not in EU.

way I look at it is screw u then Europe more and faster for the UK.

Everything has side effects worse for sone than o

thers, i was reassured by side effects that i hadn't just been jabbed with coloured water!!!!

And if u can track my chip and i grow two heads at least u can find me in the woods and makes sucking two cocks at a time easier ??

"

Great answer! Lol

If you need some cream gor the 2 heads, give me a shout, I may be able to help! x

By *mmmMaybeCouple  over a year ago

West Wales

"France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy and Denmark stopped using that vaccine until further notice "

I believe France & Germany have already started using it again. Basically 40 people out of 7 million doses have reported with blood clots.

What they didn’t tell you is that’s fewer than the normal average who get clots anyway.

As usual, statistics can be made to read anything you want them to.

S

For reasons absolutely unrelated to the OPs original post.

"France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy and Denmark stopped using that vaccine until further notice

I believe France & Germany have already started using it again. Basically 40 people out of 7 million doses have reported with blood clots.

What they didn’t tell you is that’s fewer than the normal average who get clots anyway.

As usual, statistics can be made to read anything you want them to.

S"

Maybe is it not even related but out of principles they have chosen to suspend that specific vaccine until they have more information.

Mind you, few days ago, one of the official spokesman told us they would never suspend it like Denmark did, yet then they did. I think it more has to do with politics than real concerns about the vaccination per se. But time will tell.

"France, Germany, Luxembourg, Italy and Denmark stopped using that vaccine until further notice

For reasons absolutely unrelated to the OPs original post. "

Well it is argued that some ppl died from blood clots after getting vaccinated, so it is not an unusual side effects, I don't know what is ?!

That's why some countries suspended it until investigation and being 100 % sure that the vaccine is the causation of those death. It is certainly correlated but correlation doesn't mean causation.

There are so many variables to take into consideration before claiming that the vaccination is directly responsible for those death.

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

No problem with covid or flu but pneumonia jab really bad arm it lasted a month BUT ok now it happens when amateurs shove the needle in tooook deep and too near shoulder ask nurse not to go up to the hilt like balls deep anal it hurts so she complained

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Have this with flue jab sometimes had nothing with covid jab x

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"No problem with covid or flu but pneumonia jab really bad arm it lasted a month BUT ok now it happens when amateurs shove the needle in tooook deep and too near shoulder ask nurse not to go up to the hilt like balls deep anal it hurts so she complained "

Yes I think this is true who is putting it in tbh x

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

I had the Astra two weeks ago and got pissed afterwards... so I don’t know if I felt like shot the following day, due to the jab or it was an hangover lol... feel fine now

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Anyone else had this?

No lump here so take that Bill.

By *ove and DuckCouple  over a year ago

Between Sheffield & Chesterfield.

Had mine yesterday at 10oclock (Oxford). Had few dizzy spells last night but I feel fantastic this morning. No headaches no pain in the arm.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

It is normal to get a lump under the skin at an injection site. (I make a point of telling patients when I give the vaccine)

If your arm is feeling very hot and looks really red alongside the swelling then it might be an infection (in this case contact your GP) but if your arm is a normal colour and temperature it is normal.

You could try antihistamines which may help.

Really useful thread, thank you OP. Haven't had mine yet but the experiences will make me less worried as I know what to possibly expect.

Are you better now?

"Really useful thread, thank you OP. Haven't had mine yet but the experiences will make me less worried as I know what to possibly expect.

Are you better now?

"

No problem, no not yet, still a painful lump but im not so worried anymore. Just the luck of the draw I guess

By *odg123Man  over a year ago

southampton

Had it on Thursday, uncontrollable shivering, slept for 24 hours, sore arm, upset stomach, seem OK now

You wouldn't ask your doctor about swinging, so why ask swinger's about the vaccine ?

"You wouldn't ask your doctor about swinging, so why ask swinger's about the vaccine ? "

"Really useful thread, thank you OP. Haven't had mine yet but the experiences will make me less worried as I know what to possibly expect.

Are you better now?

No problem, no not yet, still a painful lump but im not so worried anymore. Just the luck of the draw I guess"

[Removed by poster at 16/03/21 09:31:03]

"You wouldn't ask your doctor about swinging, so why ask swinger's about the vaccine ? "

I award you the "idiot of the day" comment.

Congrats, it is only half 9.

Now go google what a forum is

By *isCockHerTailCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I had mine a couple of months ago and had similar side effects. The lump went down after a few days.

Idiot of the day, I'll take that one

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"You wouldn't ask your doctor about swinging, so why ask swinger's about the vaccine ?

I award you the "idiot of the day" comment.

Congrats, it is only half 9.

Now go google what a forum is "

Rude

By *ye2eye5Man  over a year ago

st helens

My wife had the same. The redness started to go after 5 days but really came back significantly larger a few days later. She drew a ring round it in biro and could see that it was expanding over the next day or so. Daughter is a nurse and advised cellulitis, probably due to some foreign body introduced by the injection (broken needle, rubber from stopper etc). Walk in centre prescribed antibiotics. Fully cleared after 2 days.

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

leeds

Anyone else had this?

This is still normal... How long it lasts unkown as it is different for each individual. If worried go and see your GP.

By *uninlondon69Man  over a year ago

Lewisham

I thought I'd got away with it. No ill effects at all on the day, and went to bed absolutely fine. Felt like I'd got a massive hangover in the morning, coupled with a dead arm! Body aching all over too as with a moderate flu.

By *lacklovingwomanWoman  over a year ago

St. Neots

Anyone else had this?

Love this

Well I am on the way to a walk in center after phoning 111.

A second lump/patch appeared lower on my arm and I now have a temperature too

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Yep I’m exactly the same and had my jab last Thursday. It’s also a little itchy.

Its the lump that is the weirdest part.

It feels like a grape under the skin and only appeared today, 3 days after the jab"

That will be the micro chip

Does the smoke alarm beep when you pass under it ?

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Anyone else had this?

My arm was swollen and very sore. Hurt at slightest touch, course of antibiotics and steroid cream and ok now

» Add a new message to this topic