FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Tips

Tips

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If you destress yourself after having your vaccine, it's likely to help you to create a better immune response. This has been found from research on many different vaccines, including flu and others. Reduce your stress levels for as long as possible. And get lots of quality sleep.

It can create a significantly better immune response. Stay positive everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I read that as distress yourself!

Central

"I read that as distress yourself! "

I think some of us manage that well enough, LK.

I should have focused on the calm, relaxation etc

It's a phenomenal difference between people who have high stress levels and those who don't in the weeks after vaccination. Of course, it's good for our health generally too, to be less stressed

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Keeping hydrated and electrolytes up as well

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Stress is very bad for your immune system so makes sense.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

So jab, long wank, sleep?

Got it

Central

"Stress is very bad for your immune system so makes sense. "

By *Just meMan  over a year ago

leeds

"If you destress yourself after having your vaccine, it's likely to help you to create a better immune response. This has been found from research on many different vaccines, including flu and others. Reduce your stress levels for as long as possible. And get lots of quality sleep.

It can create a significantly better immune response. Stay positive everyone "

Prefer to stay negative myself (for covid). Maintaining a good immune system is a start but it wont stop you getting covid... It may help with the severity of symptoms and survival rates though... but no guarantees

Central

"If you destress yourself after having your vaccine, it's likely to help you to create a better immune response. This has been found from research on many different vaccines, including flu and others. Reduce your stress levels for as long as possible. And get lots of quality sleep.

It can create a significantly better immune response. Stay positive everyone

Prefer to stay negative myself (for covid). Maintaining a good immune system is a start but it wont stop you getting covid... It may help with the severity of symptoms and survival rates though... but no guarantees"

There are no guarantees - any of us could die tomorrow, without warning. Maintaining or improving the strength of our immune systems is a sound approach, to give us a better chance of beating infections.

In this specific tip, is the recommendation to use stress reduction, following receipt of the jab, to help our immune systems form the strongest immunity that we can, against SARS-Cov-2. Our immune systems are generally much stronger, when we are less stressed.

Someone could do ypga and meditate all day but still get infected. Evidence is based around populations and not 1 individual

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

I think you’re right , my daughter was very nervous and anxious reading the leaflet , myself and my mate very chilled, we joked with the nurse about a fitting a monkey on a gm kidney into a needle, my daughter almost threw up just reading it ..... one of us had a really bad 2-3 day reaction. I also doubled VitC 3 days before the jab and rested

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

My body obeyed this and gave me one helluva lie in the day after. Sometimes our bodies know best.

Central

"My body obeyed this and gave me one helluva lie in the day after. Sometimes our bodies know best. "

Central

A reminder of the benefits of reducing stress, from the point of vaccination, through to developing your immunity. Better still, before you get the vaccine, so that you're in top form, to create stronger immunity.

» Add a new message to this topic