FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Iceland, suspension of vaccine and earthquakes

Iceland, suspension of vaccine and earthquakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Having had 50,000 earthquakes in three weeks and expecting a massive eruption with minutes of warning 20 miles from the capital, I guess the country is focused on something else other than blood clotting times.

My thoughts are with the population. It’s a wonderful country but each person knows that at some point the whole country will be wiped out by a massive eruption or be unsustainable for life.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's been incredibly active over the last few weeks and people are tired etc, due to disrupted sleep. They've managed the virus quite well, better than us. I hope they can get their people vaccinated ASAP and that the coming bick eruption isn't too devastating. Still not been to this great country

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Having had 50,000 earthquakes in three weeks and expecting a massive eruption with minutes of warning 20 miles from the capital, I guess the country is focused on something else other than blood clotting times.

My thoughts are with the population. It’s a wonderful country but each person knows that at some point the whole country will be wiped out by a massive eruption or be unsustainable for life."

Probably caused by Oxford vaccine

» Add a new message to this topic