FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Tanzanian president dies

Tanzanian president dies

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ylonSlut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

The president of Tanzania has died aged 61 of covid. He is a covid denier. Rejects covid tests and masks etc.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

That's very sad - but maybe it will help the people of Tanzania.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Candidate for Darwin award??

By *losernow69Man  over a year ago

Melksham

[Removed by poster at 18/03/21 12:21:51]

Melksham

He must have walked under a ladder as he is only the 22nd death in the country from covid.

Now he has gone, I am sure the WHO can get in and push the figures up

By *ylonSlut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"He must have walked under a ladder as he is only the 22nd death in the country from covid.

Now he has gone, I am sure the WHO can get in and push the figures up"

He refused to collect any covid stats so I am surprised there are even 22 deaths.

Melksham

"He must have walked under a ladder as he is only the 22nd death in the country from covid.

He refused to collect any covid stats so I am surprised there are even 22 deaths."

The WHO will have a blank canvas, I wonder how long before they find a Tanzanian variant?

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

He refused to collect any covid stats so I am surprised there are even 22 deaths.

The WHO will have a blank canvas, I wonder how long before they find a Tanzanian variant?"

Just 2 small points

1) The WHO don't find, countries find and report to the WHO.

2) There will be Tanzanian variants. That's the nature of viruses. They mutate.

Can I respectfully suggest you gain a greater understanding of viruses before posting?

E

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

The WHO will have a blank canvas, I wonder how long before they find a Tanzanian variant?

Just 2 small points

Can I respectfully suggest you gain a greater understanding of viruses before posting?

E

"

Are you a virologist?

Melksham

Just 2 small points

E

"

I have a very good understanding of this seasonal respiratory infection thank you sweetheart.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Just 2 small points

E

I have a very good understanding of this seasonal respiratory infection thank you sweetheart.

"

I don't think you can class covid as a seasonal respiratory infection!!!!!

"

"

Using your posts as evidence, it's fairly obvious you have very little understanding. Dunning-Kruger effect in full view.

No surprise about his death.

https://amp.theguardian.com/global-development/2021/feb/08/its-time-for-africa-to-rein-in-tanzanias-anti-vaxxer-president

Melksham

Just 2 small points

E

I don't think you can class covid as a seasonal respiratory infection!!!!!"

Really, what would you class it as?

Melksham

"

Using your posts as evidence, it's fairly obvious you have very little understanding. Dunning-Kruger effect in full view. "

Pissing myself, pot kettle black

"The president of Tanzania has died aged 61 of covid. He is a covid denier. Rejects covid tests and masks etc."

RIP. I hope the addition of information about his beliefs isn’t there to imply he deserved it, or to serve as a joke (I already saw one snobbish comment about a Darwin Award).

A death is a death and is sad either way. RIP.

Melksham

"The president of Tanzania has died aged 61 of covid. He is a covid denier. Rejects covid tests and masks etc.

RIP. I hope the addition of information about his beliefs isn’t there to imply he deserved it, or to serve as a joke (I already saw one snobbish comment about a Darwin Award).

A death is a death and is sad either way. RIP."

He seemed like a decent bloke who genuinely cared about his country and his people.

The South

Just 2 small points

E

"

Your own posts disagree with this.

Calling C19 a "seasonal respiratory infection" substantiates it.

E

The South

Just 2 small points

E

Are you a virologist?"

No. But I was taught in school that viruses mutate.

E

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's very sad, as he was probably suffering badly from the effects. We can now hope that the citizens there can start to have their health problems appropriately addressed.

Melksham

"It's very sad, as he was probably suffering badly from the effects. We can now hope that the citizens there can start to have their health problems appropriately addressed. "

'Tanzania's Vice President Samia Suluhu Hassan said Mr Magufuli died of a heart condition at a hospital in Dar es Salaam' Sky News

Melksham

Just 2 small points

E

E"

If you go onto the ONS web site, you can compare it to historical SRI's, including flu.

The South

"The president of Tanzania has died aged 61 of covid. He is a covid denier. Rejects covid tests and masks etc.

He seemed like a decent bloke who genuinely cared about his country and his people."

"A decent bloke who genuinly cared about his country and his people"

Yup.

The same bloke who, when Covid-19 arrived in Tanzania, called on people to go to churches and mosques to pray. "Coronavirus, which is a devil, cannot survive in the body of Christ... It will burn instantly," he said.

Who declared Tanzania "Covid-19 free" last June, saying the virus had been eradicated by three days of national prayer.

Who also mocked the efficacy of masks, expressed doubts about testing, and teased neighbouring countries which imposed health measures to curb the virus.

"Countries in Africa will be coming here to buy food in the years to come… they will be suffering because of shutting down their economy," he said, according to the Associated Press.

Tanzania has not published details of its coronavirus cases since May, and the government has refused to purchase vaccines.

Sounds just like a decent bloke who cared blah blah blah.

E

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Just 2 small points

E

E

If you go onto the ONS web site, you can compare it to historical SRI's, including flu."

Which season....spring, summer, autumn or winter....or all of them put together?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

Well at least now his people can get something organised to protect the population

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

After being punted to Dar when I couldn't get to Nigeria, I have no sympathy for the guy.

To try and persuade your country that if you pray, you will not catch covid

Manchester (she/her)

"Well at least now his people can get something organised to protect the population "

Yup

He seemed like a decent bloke who genuinely cared about his country and his people.

Yup.

The same bloke who, when Covid-19 arrived in Tanzania, called on people to go to churches and mosques to pray. "Coronavirus, which is a devil, cannot survive in the body of Christ... It will burn instantly," he said.

Who declared Tanzania "Covid-19 free" last June, saying the virus had been eradicated by three days of national prayer.

Who also mocked the efficacy of masks, expressed doubts about testing, and teased neighbouring countries which imposed health measures to curb the virus.

"Countries in Africa will be coming here to buy food in the years to come… they will be suffering because of shutting down their economy," he said, according to the Associated Press.

Tanzania has not published details of its coronavirus cases since May, and the government has refused to purchase vaccines.

E"

No different to western governments saying it will all just go away. In the game of propaganda it is just about what side you choose to be on.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Just 2 small points

E

"

Own goal..

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Just 2 small points

E

"

If it's seasonal does that mean we will be safe in the summer?

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Just 2 small points

E

Own goal.. "

"

Pissing myself, pot kettle black"

You're rather arrogant for an amateur virologist/epidemiologist. Great response btw, it's like I'm playing chess with a pigeon.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

The things people put on here in lockdown in normal times would this president even get a mention on the news?

The South

Yup.

E

No different to western governments saying it will all just go away. In the game of propaganda it is just about what side you choose to be on."

I haven't seen a single western government saying it'll go away, it doesn't exist, praying will eradicate it, or declaring their country Covid free.

What a bizarre comparison.

E

Manchester (she/her)

"

No different to western governments saying it will all just go away. In the game of propaganda it is just about what side you choose to be on."

My thoughts on Covid denial don't depend on where the person comes from.

By *LUKCouple  over a year ago

Loughborough

"

"

I don't think you do, thank you very much sweet cheeks

» Add a new message to this topic