FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Roadmap for Virus Forum

Roadmap for Virus Forum

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adame 2Swords OP   Woman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Hopefully this forum will either be closed down (as its soooo negative) or moved down the list when we no longer need it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Why are you here if it's so bad haha

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I look forward to when we can say remember that virus thread....

By *adame 2Swords OP   Woman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Draws me in, but its not good to stay as it actually depresses me. Everyone trying to out do each other with stats, get aggressive, repetitive, and ultimately negative. Not sure the point any more and if it's doing any good.

"Draws me in, but its not good to stay as it actually depresses me. Everyone trying to out do each other with stats, get aggressive, repetitive, and ultimately negative. Not sure the point any more and if it's doing any good."
"the point" according to the who which stated that 78% of the population were in favour of the virus section and according to me and Iam a virus expert because my nans neighbour once brought a car of someone who used to know a scientist

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I'm hoping for a day when the Virus Forum will be a thing of the past (as Covid will either be gone or normalised).

But right now I prefer the intelligent discussion and debate to reading any more "Rate my Cock" or "Fuck, Snog, Avoid" etc etc.

By *oris and doris wolvesCouple  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"Draws me in, but its not good to stay as it actually depresses me. Everyone trying to out do each other with stats, get aggressive, repetitive, and ultimately negative. Not sure the point any more and if it's doing any good. "the point" according to the who which stated that 78% of the population were in favour of the virus section and according to me and Iam a virus expert because my nans neighbour once brought a car of someone who used to know a scientist "

Yes but 83% of statistics are made up

"Draws me in, but its not good to stay as it actually depresses me. Everyone trying to out do each other with stats, get aggressive, repetitive, and ultimately negative. Not sure the point any more and if it's doing any good. "the point" according to the who which stated that 78% of the population were in favour of the virus section and according to me and Iam a virus expert because my nans neighbour once brought a car of someone who used to know a scientist

Yes but 83% of statistics are made up"

now your just making up figures to please your argument post the link to these figures?????

By *iddle ManMan  over a year ago

Walsall

I'd like it to be removed as I always promise myself I wo t get involved and avoid it but, alas, something always pokes away at me to respond, this pandemic has done strange things to people.

I just know the other sections would be full of virus related topics instead though, at least if you want to avoid it or stick your head in the sand then you can, just don't click the virus button . Something I fail on way to often.

"I look forward to when we can say remember that virus thread...."

me too cause i wil buzzing that it means life is back to normal,

but it always surprises me when people post on threads to say they don’t like them - seems even odder to visit and start brand new threads in a section of the forum you know you dont like

"I'm hoping for a day when the Virus Forum will be a thing of the past (as Covid will either be gone or normalised).

But right now I prefer the intelligent discussion and debate to reading any more "Rate my Cock" or "Fuck, Snog, Avoid" etc etc."

pmsl

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

You can block profiles you dont want to see. Maybe the option can be given to forums and topics too

its hardly surprising people want to comment on something effecting us all

d

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"Hopefully this forum will either be closed down (as its soooo negative) or moved down the list when we no longer need it.

"

Agree doubt if one persons mind has changed after all these discussions on here ? We know ours hasn’t

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

If the virus thread is dropped fab could make all associated words unusable on the forums so that those who just love the subject will be thwarted in their efforts to bring it up again in the lounge and clubs forums etc..

im guessing it will get closed when people stop posting threads about the virus - its still happening on other sections and being moved over so must still be a need for it

Where will all the virus experts go?

I wonder if they will all get jobs in labs. I’m sure they can put on their CV “Virus Expert, from Fab”

"Where will all the virus experts go?

I wonder if they will all get jobs in labs. I’m sure they can put on their CV “Virus Expert, from Fab”

"

Haha

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

When restrictions are lifted we can all put our energy’s into meets and having fun instead of sat at home reading the virus

"Draws me in, but its not good to stay as it actually depresses me. Everyone trying to out do each other with stats, get aggressive, repetitive, and ultimately negative. Not sure the point any more and if it's doing any good."

That's the nature of forums generally, none of them on here are any different. If you look at any of the well used ones you'll find that nearly every thread at some point has a negative post, a post that tries to take the original post off topic, an extreme post that is designed to cause anger, or just the usual 'anti establishment' post.

"I look forward to when we can say remember that virus thread....

but it always surprises me when people post on threads to say they don’t like them - seems even odder to visit and start brand new threads in a section of the forum you know you dont like "

The forums are no different to real life so not an ounce of surprise tbh. The media is a classic example, as is the news, did you hear the latest with the family at no 28. Gossip, we all hate it but love it, we love to prove others wrong and show we have the latest info over others. We don't like it when it's on the other foot.

"Where will all the virus experts go?

"

There will be vacancies for new topics if expertise and digging up old one, like squirting: to eject liquid from a small opening in a thin, fast stream or jet.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 19/03/21 15:45:16]

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I look forward to when we can say remember that virus thread....

but it always surprises me when people post on threads to say they don’t like them - seems even odder to visit and start brand new threads in a section of the forum you know you dont like "

Utterly bonkers isn't it!

While we at it should we shut down the swinging clubs sections aswell to appease anyone who doesn't like swinging clubs but for some reason feels the need to / read post in that section whilst disliking it?

Like I said bonkers.

I will be very glad when the virus section goes because it will mean we are finally over the pandemic and we have our normal lives back! Although I fear that day is still in my opinion a long way off.

I personally have found the virus forum to be a place of comfort over this last year. We are all in this situation together regardless of our view points and its been good to talk about virus issues, learn from others and at many points find some levels of comfort via our fellow man.

So it maybe be swimming against popular opinion (and the white knights) who like to bash on the virus section, but I for one have been thankful it exists and have found it to be beneficial to me during this last year.

KJ

» Add a new message to this topic