FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > birth rates

birth rates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

from a year ago i was wondering what lockdown would do to birth rates... bored couples fucking like rabbits outweighing singles not meeting up and fucking? Well the figures show a considerable fall in birth rate

or just more people using contraception not wanting kids in a world wide disaster?

d

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"from a year ago i was wondering what lockdown would do to birth rates... bored couples fucking like rabbits outweighing singles not meeting up and fucking? Well the figures show a considerable fall in birth rate

or just more people using contraception not wanting kids in a world wide disaster?

d"

I would say wait till 21st 22nd June when one night stands will be happening all over England.. lots of single mothers 9 months later!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

lol yeh probs but i think the lockdown has really had an effect on population... maybe needed

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

A mixture of worry and stress won’t help, not knowing whether can look after a baby and keep a roof over its head and fed with the job losses that have been around.

being cooped up in 4 walls with your partner and kids for months on end is not going to turn up the horn factor to 11. Just the opposite ... chuck in money worries, family worries, pandemic worries it kinda kills the mood.

I have had friends that put off trying for a baby last year who were planning on getting pregnant.

One of the reasons is they didn't want to go through pregnancy during the pandemic as they only the women can go to appointments, scans ect and the risk of catching covid whilst in hospital.

The other reason was low job security as they are both on furlough.

I can imagine many couples have the same reasons.

I do however have 4 pregnant friends so its not putting them all off.

"from a year ago i was wondering what lockdown would do to birth rates... bored couples fucking like rabbits outweighing singles not meeting up and fucking? Well the figures show a considerable fall in birth rate

d"

9 months ago people would have been locked up for 3 months by now and probably stressed and worried about job losses etc

i think any boom would have been from the early lockdown days when people were seeing furlough like extended holiday and those births would have been and gone over xmas / jan

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Know 3 couple who have had babys in feb and march

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

d

I would say wait till 21st 22nd June when one night stands will be happening all over England.. lots of single mothers 9 months later!!!"

Will 22nd June be national free love day...

It's just the beginning of worldwide birth rates dropping considerably with a little medical help

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

"It's just the beginning of worldwide birth rates dropping considerably with a little medical help "

I'm not anti lockdown

But I feel for the younger and single men and women who are forgoing getting laid. It must tough when your hormones are screaming.

By *.D.I.D.A.SMan  over a year ago

London/Essex... ish... Romford to be exact

"I'm not anti lockdown

But I feel for the younger and single men and women who are forgoing getting laid. It must tough when your hormones are screaming.

"

You make it sound like people are poor victims to their hormones much like animals who just instinctively need to fuck.

"I'm not anti lockdown

You make it sound like people are poor victims to their hormones much like animals who just instinctively need to fuck. "

If you remind me humans have a superiority complex, I would agree

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Burth rates have hit record lows this last year all over the world.

As new parents to our 1st child who is 4 minths old so we have a vested interest in this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-56415248

"For those who thought that lockdown would leave couples with little else to do than procreate, there was a surprise - not a baby boom but a baby bust. Research shows that the US is facing the biggest slump in births in a century and in parts of Europe the decline is even steeper"

KJ

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"

Burth rates have hit record lows this last year all over the world.

As new parents to our 1st child who is 4 minths old so we have a vested interest in this.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-56415248

"For those who thought that lockdown would leave couples with little else to do than procreate, there was a surprise - not a baby boom but a baby bust. Research shows that the US is facing the biggest slump in births in a century and in parts of Europe the decline is even steeper"

KJ"

In a world that is already hugely overpopulated in many countries, this is probably not such a bad thing maybe ?

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

According to the BBC, the reason behind the birth rates currently dropping is.

It has nothing to do with sperm counts or the usual things that come to mind when discussing fertility. Instead it is being driven by more women in education and work, as well as greater access to contraception, leading to women choosing to have fewer children.

Go take a look a world meter

There are twice as many births per second in the world than deaths.

By *ueenxCuckCouple  over a year ago

Brighton/London

Trust me, they are going up now from when lockdown was eased last summer. I expect the same to happen this time next year.

New Grandson born last Sunday 21st March

He weighed 10lb 1oz

d

I would say wait till 21st 22nd June when one night stands will be happening all over England.. lots of single mothers 9 months later!!!

Will 22nd June be national free love day... "

Running into the streets waving our knickers above our heads.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Globally it was estimated prior to covid that the fertility rate will continue to fall as it has done since the fifties and is expected to for the rest of this century..

Not sure that any increase in this covid time will affect the trend..

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

And still for every death in the world there is 2.5 births.

"And still for every death in the world there is 2.5 births."

this is a terrifying statistic because a bit like covid r higher than 1 its exponential,

not something we can continue to do forever but understandably people don’t want the number of kids they can have legislated - quite the predicament

By *00STERMan  over a year ago

nearby

I think couples without kids are seeing the nightmare parents have been through with home schooling and the pandemic and current parents are experiencing this ... I know it’s made us even more glad we decided not to have a kid. I think a lot more people will think harder in the coming years too

"being cooped up in 4 walls with your partner and kids for months on end is not going to turn up the horn factor to 11. Just the opposite ... chuck in money worries, family worries, pandemic worries it kinda kills the mood."

Spot on! Chuck in moving house, catching Covid and working through the pandemic! We can't wait until the hotels open up so we can have a night away together and really let loose x

» Add a new message to this topic