FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > You can catch awful stuff from people . . .

You can catch awful stuff from people . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

You can catch awful stuff from people. Colds. Flu. Covid.

Okay so it's the 21st of June 2021.

Stranger 'Touchy Feely Day'.

No masks. No marks on the floor telling you to keep your distance. No one way systems. No limits on number of customers. No plastic screens around the tills.

What's going through your head?

Anyone who know me will know how tactile I am, but I just can't get the stay away 2 metres out of my head.

??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"You can catch awful stuff from people. Colds. Flu. Covid.

No masks. No marks on the floor telling you to keep your distance. No one way systems. No limits on number of customers. No plastic screens around the tills.

Anyone who know me will know how tactile I am, but I just can't get the stay away 2 metres out of my head.

??

"

It’s mad isn’t it I remember going back to work in September I’m a teacher really played with my mind being close to 32 kids.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I'm just gonna lick everyone

??

It’s mad isn’t it I remember going back to work in September I’m a teacher really played with my mind being close to 32 kids. "

Feel for you.

"I'm just gonna lick everyone "

A good way to up your antibodies lol.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

??

"

If the june thing happens then i think the majority of peeps will slip back to there old ways quicker than people think.myself i will belive we are back to normal in june when i see it

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

??

"

I am the same but know friends will get me through this we have discussed these things as after second jabs we get on with life

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

Does anyone else have random freakouts watching ppl stood close together without masks... only to realise it's not real...they're on the bloody TV!!!

So Im not even thinking about post 21st June yet!!

It's going to be hard on a lot of ppl

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"

If you think any of the above is going to happen, I think you will be disappointed.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

As soon as restrictions are lifted, I'm going to be doing exactly what I was before lockdown, avoiding the muggles and going back to my favourite club and hopefully having lots of sex.

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"As soon as restrictions are lifted, I'm going to be doing exactly what I was before lockdown, avoiding the muggles and going back to my favourite club and hopefully having lots of sex."

Not with me, you won't be.

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

Can't wait.

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

I would like to keep the distance. I quite like it. Except with my family and friends of course

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I'm expecting plastic barriers to remain and only to be removed slowly in shops etc. I also think it will not be a sudden total change for many people and that's probably quite healthy

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

??

"

Pretty sure there’ll be some we always wanted to keep a distance from but want life back to normal, then it’ll be our choice who they are

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you view a meet as "Touchy feely day" I would give up now if I were you

By *mbisextrousCouple  over a year ago

Manchester/Glossop

??

Think people will take there time and could be a while till things go somewhere near what it use to be like, but definitely know what you mean keeping a distance from people just seems the thing to do, which is strange on here because that’s what we like do Slightly off the subject we were watching the chase last night repeats on itv and they looked like they were sat on each other’s knees compared to the new ones that have been on lol xx

"

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'm just gonna lick everyone "

Makes a change from windows???

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"As soon as restrictions are lifted, I'm going to be doing exactly what I was before lockdown, avoiding the muggles and going back to my favourite club and hopefully having lots of sex."

They will have to issue a warning to the menfolk of West Midlands when you are allowed out on the prowl again!!

» Add a new message to this topic