FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Takeaways

Takeaways

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Fancied a kebab earlier in the week, and went to a fast food place I hadn't been to before.

Behind the counter, and in the adjoining kitchen were 5 members of staff all running round preparing food. They were very busy; as aside from the customers queuing outside, they were taking orders for home delivery. Lots of chatter and close contact.

All of the staff had their heads covered, and were wearing correctly fitted masks.

It was refreshing to see. I hope food preppers and food premises like this continue to wear masks once restrictions are lifted.

I'm sure I'm not alone in liking the idea that my food is free from being breathed on, or having hair in it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I love a take away! I feel that masks are here to stay for quite a while.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Fancied a kebab earlier in the week, and went to a fast food place I hadn't been to before.

Behind the counter, and in the adjoining kitchen were 5 members of staff all running round preparing food. They were very busy; as aside from the customers queuing outside, they were taking orders for home delivery. Lots of chatter and close contact.

All of the staff had their heads covered, and were wearing correctly fitted masks.

It was refreshing to see. I hope food preppers and food premises like this continue to wear masks once restrictions are lifted.

I'm sure I'm not alone in liking the idea that my food is free from being breathed on, or having hair in it. "

Don't do take-away. But agree with you 100%. Hopefully hygiene becomes very Zeitgeist.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I love a take away! I feel that masks are here to stay for quite a while."

I hope so. I was never a fan of being breathed on while out and about before the pandemic.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Life with out restrictions and back to normal will mean masks no longer enforced so will become a choice, I think they will slowly fade away.

"Life with out restrictions and back to normal will mean masks no longer enforced so will become a choice, I think they will slowly fade away. "

Masks haven't been mentioned.

All limits on social contact, such as rule of six, to be removed for both indoor and outdoor settings

- Rest of society to reopen, such as nightclubs and other businesses which did not reopen following first lockdown

- Social distancing will remain in place until Step 4, with a review taking place ahead of that date looking at how the advice can be removed.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Life with out restrictions and back to normal will mean masks no longer enforced so will become a choice, I think they will slowly fade away.

All limits on social contact, such as rule of six, to be removed for both indoor and outdoor settings

- Rest of society to reopen, such as nightclubs and other businesses which did not reopen following first lockdown

- Social distancing will remain in place until Step 4, with a review taking place ahead of that date looking at how the advice can be removed.

"

Yeah, I think people are reading way too much into June

"Life with out restrictions and back to normal will mean masks no longer enforced so will become a choice, I think they will slowly fade away.

Yeah, I think people are reading way too much into June"

I think so too and it doesn't actually say either that all social distancing measures will be removed just says they will look at how to do this.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Fancied a kebab earlier in the week, and went to a fast food place I hadn't been to before.

I'm sure I'm not alone in liking the idea that my food is free from being breathed on, or having hair in it. "

Yes I agree maybe rule will stay fot takeaways the new normal

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Whod have thought we had become so habitually accepting of unhygienic that noticing good food prep is somewhat remarkable now.

Manchester (she/her)

I'm sure I'm not alone in liking the idea that my food is free from being breathed on, or having hair in it.

Whod have thought we had become so habitually accepting of unhygienic that noticing good food prep is somewhat remarkable now. "

I never had any complaints before tbh - I always saw hair tied back and you kind of expect breathing to go on if humans cook food

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Whod have thought we had become so habitually accepting of unhygienic that noticing good food prep is somewhat remarkable now.

I never had any complaints before tbh - I always saw hair tied back and you kind of expect breathing to go on if humans cook food "

That's all the posh kebab vans you frequent

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

Having always being perhaps over careful about cross contamination since going on a food hygiene course I think itmay have saved me from the possibility of other infections in recent times. Consequently I'm extremely fussy about where I eat and the environs surrounding them.

Manchester (she/her)

I never had any complaints before tbh - I always saw hair tied back and you kind of expect breathing to go on if humans cook food

That's all the posh kebab vans you frequent "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Just putting it out there.

When do you guys think it will be safe enough to take my tinfoil hat off, when in public? Ut doesn't do wonders to complement my long blonde hair. Still a few years?

Manchester (she/her)

"Just putting it out there.

When do you guys think it will be safe enough to take my tinfoil hat off, when in public? Ut doesn't do wonders to complement my long blonde hair. Still a few years? "

Shh. Don't tell the sheeple the secrets

» Add a new message to this topic