FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Today there are demonstrations against lockdowns.

Today there are demonstrations against lockdowns.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hagTonight OP   Man  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Continue here, it was interesting to see the replies, today there will be demonstrations throughout europe including britain against lockdowns. I can understand why they do it but in these times it might not be so good, what do you think of it?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

I think people have a right to protest and to ask questions of the handling of the Lockdown/pandemic..

But they have a responsibility to do so safely and peacefully.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"I think people have a right to protest and to ask questions of the handling of the Lockdown/pandemic..

But they have a responsibility to do so safely and peacefully."

Agreed

"I think people have a right to protest and to ask questions of the handling of the Lockdown/pandemic..

Yes. I also agree with that

By *urtyGentMan  over a year ago

eastleigh

I am all for the right to protest, I do feel however that every single person at this march is selfish as fuck. If this govt gets it’s way they could all face 10 years for being annoying

Manchester (she/her)

"I am all for the right to protest, I do feel however that every single person at this march is selfish as fuck. If this govt gets it’s way they could all face 10 years for being annoying"

And I hope the government doesn't get its way because what the fuck

"I am all for the right to protest, I do feel however that every single person at this march is selfish as fuck. If this govt gets it’s way they could all face 10 years for being annoying

And I hope the government doesn't get its way because what the fuck"

Yes I hope so too,

that they dont get their way.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

If it cannot be done socially distenced whicj it canmnot they have no right as it imposes on the long term freedom of the people of this country,they may well be comitting manslaughter

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I am all for the right to protest, I do feel however that every single person at this march is selfish as fuck. If this govt gets it’s way they could all face 10 years for being annoying"
10 years for manslaughter very lenient

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

By going out and protesting against the lockdown rules, they are slowing down the lifting of the rules they are protesting against. Just seems stupid to me

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"By going out and protesting against the lockdown rules, they are slowing down the lifting of the rules they are protesting against. Just seems stupid to me "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"By going out and protesting against the lockdown rules, they are slowing down the lifting of the rules they are protesting against. Just seems stupid to me "
so mixing will speed up the spread again, thank you for confirming that we can never mix again. I know next month you can , they been saying that for a year. Wake up.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

definitely just shows the mentality of these people they cant be that stupid so leads me to the conclusion thats not the real reason they are doing it.

Teesside

"By going out and protesting against the lockdown rules, they are slowing down the lifting of the rules they are protesting against. Just seems stupid to me so mixing will speed up the spread again, thank you for confirming that we can never mix again. I know next month you can , they been saying that for a year. Wake up. "

People mixing is why it's taken so long, over 120,000 people have died is it realy asking too much of them to stay in till more people are vaccinated.

Manchester (she/her)

"

People mixing is why it's taken so long, over 120,000 people have died is it realy asking too much of them to stay in till more people are vaccinated. "

Nah, this is apparently about society never being the same again because the Lizard Bill Gates People are using a fake virus to bring about the apocalypse or something.

"By going out and protesting against the lockdown rules, they are slowing down the lifting of the rules they are protesting against. Just seems stupid to me so mixing will speed up the spread again, thank you for confirming that we can never mix again. I know next month you can , they been saying that for a year. Wake up.

People mixing is why it's taken so long, over 120,000 people have died is it realy asking too much of them to stay in till more people are vaccinated. "

out of the 120,000 who died 110,000 was over 70. All now vaccinated next reason to keep lockdown, awaiting government to announce it shortly. And everyone just go along with, if people vaccinated are afraid of people who haven't does that mean it doesn't work?

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"By going out and protesting against the lockdown rules, they are slowing down the lifting of the rules they are protesting against. Just seems stupid to me so mixing will speed up the spread again, thank you for confirming that we can never mix again. I know next month you can , they been saying that for a year. Wake up.

People mixing is why it's taken so long, over 120,000 people have died is it realy asking too much of them to stay in till more people are vaccinated. out of the 120,000 who died 110,000 was over 70. All now vaccinated next reason to keep lockdown, awaiting government to announce it shortly. And everyone just go along with, if people vaccinated are afraid of people who haven't does that mean it doesn't work?"

Yup. I don't think theres any grand conspiracy but I'm sick of the goal posts constantly moving.

It started as two weeks to flatten the curve...

By *perfectpair5050Couple  over a year ago

marlbourgh

. It’s because they are stupid they believe in Facebook conspiracies and all that sort of rubbish and if you’re under 30 well there’s no need to have a lock down because The virus doesn’t affect them Selfish bastards

Teesside

People mixing is why it's taken so long, over 120,000 people have died is it realy asking too much of them to stay in till more people are vaccinated. out of the 120,000 who died 110,000 was over 70. All now vaccinated next reason to keep lockdown, awaiting government to announce it shortly. And everyone just go along with, if people vaccinated are afraid of people who haven't does that mean it doesn't work?"

We are not afraid of people who have not had a jab we are protecting them,the only reason lockdown has not worked is because people have not followed the very simple rules. The lockdown is costing the world billions, no government wants it

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

People mixing is why it's taken so long, over 120,000 people have died is it realy asking too much of them to stay in till more people are vaccinated. out of the 120,000 who died 110,000 was over 70. All now vaccinated next reason to keep lockdown, awaiting government to announce it shortly. And everyone just go along with, if people vaccinated are afraid of people who haven't does that mean it doesn't work?

Yup. I don't think theres any grand conspiracy but I'm sick of the goal posts constantly moving.

It started as two weeks to flatten the curve... "

Brazil and SA varients..

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

People mixing is why it's taken so long, over 120,000 people have died is it realy asking too much of them to stay in till more people are vaccinated. out of the 120,000 who died 110,000 was over 70. All now vaccinated next reason to keep lockdown, awaiting government to announce it shortly. And everyone just go along with, if people vaccinated are afraid of people who haven't does that mean it doesn't work?

Well maybe thats because a virus doesnt stick to any rules and adapts, the government has to adapt accordingly.

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

"I am all for the right to protest, I do feel however that every single person at this march is selfish as fuck. If this govt gets it’s way they could all face 10 years for being annoying10 years for manslaughter very lenient"

If Boris gets 10 years for every one of the 120,000 excess deaths it still won’t be enough

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Part of the reason that the goalposts keep moving though is because people keep breaking the rules, there is a clear plan now to get us out of this mess by June, which on the face of it seems to be working. 50% of adults have now been vaccinated and we seem to be going in the right direction, whereas in Europe things seem to be going in the opposite direction.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

"I am all for the right to protest, I do feel however that every single person at this march is selfish as fuck. If this govt gets it’s way they could all face 10 years for being annoying10 years for manslaughter very lenient

If Boris gets 10 years for every one of the 120,000 excess deaths it still won’t be enough "

Boris is an idiot and the government are pretty useless, but he can hardly be held responsible for idiots and people who cant be sensible.

i do not need boris, the tories, the police or anyone to tell me that you prevent catching / spreading a virus like this by staying away from people ..... Not by fucking gathering in groups and 'protesting'

if there are manslaughter charges to be doled out then everyone proved to be protesting illegally leading to a death would be liable (clearly none of this will happen).

Part of the reason that the goalposts keep moving though is because people keep breaking the rules, there is a clear plan now to get us out of this mess by June, which on the face of it seems to be working. 50% of adults have now been vaccinated and we seem to be going in the right direction, whereas in Europe things seem to be going in the opposite direction."

I follow the rules to the letter i don't go to my mates house because its against the law. I see him in the supermarket and at work plus the kids meet at school, but can't go to his home because it will kill us. Haha love the rules

By *arlomaleMan  over a year ago

darlington

Part of the reason that the goalposts keep moving though is because people keep breaking the rules, there is a clear plan now to get us out of this mess by June, which on the face of it seems to be working. 50% of adults have now been vaccinated and we seem to be going in the right direction, whereas in Europe things seem to be going in the opposite direction.I follow the rules to the letter i don't go to my mates house because its against the law. I see him in the supermarket and at work plus the kids meet at school, but can't go to his home because it will kill us. Haha love the rules "

rules are rules simple as that shame some don’t follow them

Manchester (she/her)

Part of the reason that the goalposts keep moving though is because people keep breaking the rules, there is a clear plan now to get us out of this mess by June, which on the face of it seems to be working. 50% of adults have now been vaccinated and we seem to be going in the right direction, whereas in Europe things seem to be going in the opposite direction.I follow the rules to the letter i don't go to my mates house because its against the law. I see him in the supermarket and at work plus the kids meet at school, but can't go to his home because it will kill us. Haha love the rules "

Sorry you don't understand the rationale behind education, feeding people, and keeping the economy going

By *ficouldMan  over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

Over 50% vaccinated. Hmm. Yes and they can still contract and spread the virus.

Should protests be allowed, Yes without protests things don't change .

Should protests be allowed currently, no I don't think so. Its the chicken and egg.

But what I read the new rules will limit beyond covid. So is the government aware they need these new rules in now because they are expecting mass demonstrations and back lash not just from covid but brexit too.

By *he Ring WraithMan  over a year ago

Bradford

Some people will start / join / arrange 'peaceful' demonstrations just to use violence !

peaceful demonstrations rarely stay peaceful despite the best intentions of the organisers, they cannot stop the radical trouble causers ruining what they have organised

By *urekamanfor2Man  over a year ago

Shoreham

"Over 50% vaccinated. Hmm. Yes and they can still contract and spread the virus.

Should protests be allowed currently, no I don't think so. Its the chicken and egg.

But what I read the new rules will limit beyond covid. So is the government aware they need these new rules in now because they are expecting mass demonstrations and back lash not just from covid but brexit too. "

I cant see many Brexit demos happening lol

Maybe reasons to celebrate

Manchester (she/her)

"Over 50% vaccinated. Hmm. Yes and they can still contract and spread the virus.

But what I read the new rules will limit beyond covid. So is the government aware they need these new rules in now because they are expecting mass demonstrations and back lash not just from covid but brexit too. "

There are changes to the laws which might apply to protests. I don't think it's a Covid thing. I think they're taking the piss

» Add a new message to this topic