FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Virus Jab

Virus Jab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rhuges OP   Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

I went to have my virus jab to day , there were quite a few people hanging around outside hoping to skip the queue or jump in if there was a missed appointment,

Half of them had their masks down and were smoking.

So there is the radiculous thing. In the UK 76000 people die each year from smoking related deseases.

These people were panicking about getting a jab when they are so much more likely to die from smoking than they ever would from covid.

My conclusion is I just don't understand peoples thought processes at all

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

"I went to have my virus jab to day , there were quite a few people hanging around outside hoping to skip the queue or jump in if there was a missed appointment,

So there is the radiculous thing. In the UK 76000 people die each year from smoking related deseases.

These people were panicking about getting a jab when they are so much more likely to die from smoking than they ever would from covid.

My conclusion is I just don't understand peoples thought processes at all"

Doesn't make sense does it. Something like 40% of the things the nhs treats are preventable by changing diet or lifestyle factors.

Imagine if we spent as much money trying to improve peoples health as we do treating preventable problems.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

Had mine today, marshalls outside waiting to greet. Nonone allowed to gather, two mins of questions, in to door at front of hallway, door opened, jacket off and dine before I knew it.

All in all, 5 mins then asked nit to drive for 15. They were telling early arrivals to go back to cars and wait.

Feelin rough and shitty tonight, shivers and aching so early night and pray thats as bad as it gets.

Any regrets at having 50,0000,000,000 Oxford AZ Paricles pushed into my arm - NONE whatsoever.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I went to have my virus jab to day , there were quite a few people hanging around outside hoping to skip the queue or jump in if there was a missed appointment,

My conclusion is I just don't understand peoples thought processes at all"

You and many others especially so called experts

» Add a new message to this topic