FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Have you had it ?

Have you had it ?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

How many people in there 40's have had the vaccine yet?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"How many people in there 40's have had the vaccine yet?"

Yep, had it on paddy’s day. Got text from gp and booked for following day. No health conditions and 41 so was a little suprised to be offered

No as they're still doing the 50 - 59 age group just now but apparently they're expecting a shortage of supplies so it will likely be May I think for my age group x

I've had my first jab x

By *aimeDWoman  over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Got mine today. Had a text last week sometime inviting me as according to them I “have an underlying condition”.

I am on a few medications but not sure which (if any) of those made me eligible?

Anyway, got it, no problems, didn’t hurt and no side effects

By *uxom redCouple  over a year ago

Shrewsbury

Last Friday for Dick

Last Saturday for me.

Had both of mine

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Not yet.

By *ustHMan  over a year ago

Morley / Vera Playa

Had my first one today

By *leasures4Couple  over a year ago

East midlands

I had it Friday. Feel rubbish at the moment but I will be fine in a day or so.

Mrs

By *awz of LustWoman  over a year ago

Brighton

No and i won't be taken it anytime soon the immune system i was born with will do me just fine thanks

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"How many people in there 40's have had the vaccine yet?"
had mine in January but that's due to work and being a carer...

We had loads in their 40s through the doors yesterday though

Most areas have started offering it to those 45 and over now.

I had mine 5 weeks ago but I'm in group 4.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"No and i won't be taken it anytime soon the immune system i was born with will do me just fine thanks "
I agree with you but unfortunately your won’t be able to do plenty of social things they the establishment won’t let you

By *anesjhCouple  over a year ago

LONDON.

"No and i won't be taken it anytime soon the immune system i was born with will do me just fine thanks "

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Just had mine this morning but seems really high up my arm

Is this normal??

Brighton

"No and i won't be taken it anytime soon the immune system i was born with will do me just fine thanks I agree with you but unfortunately your won’t be able to do plenty of social things they the establishment won’t let you "
There is alot more to the world than doing social thing's whatever that is in people's eyes i have enough friends and family to be social without having to give my hard earned money to businesses who clearly dont need my money during one of the biggest recessions in history see how long that lasts

By *indergirlWoman  over a year ago

somewhere, someplace

"Just had mine this morning but seems really high up my arm

Is this normal??"

Mine was practically in my shoulder joint

By *edangel_2013Woman  over a year ago

southend

Had mine 2 weeks ago.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Is this normal??"

mine was really high and all the ones I've watched being given were too x

"No and i won't be taken it anytime soon the immune system i was born with will do me just fine thanks I agree with you but unfortunately your won’t be able to do plenty of social things they the establishment won’t let you There is alot more to the world than doing social thing's whatever that is in people's eyes i have enough friends and family to be social without having to give my hard earned money to businesses who clearly dont need my money during one of the biggest recessions in history see how long that lasts"

As long as you don't plan on going on holiday ever again I'm sure you will be fine.

[Removed by poster at 21/03/21 12:39:16]

"No and i won't be taken it anytime soon the immune system i was born with will do me just fine thanks I agree with you but unfortunately your won’t be able to do plenty of social things they the establishment won’t let you There is alot more to the world than doing social thing's whatever that is in people's eyes i have enough friends and family to be social without having to give my hard earned money to businesses who clearly dont need my money during one of the biggest recessions in history see how long that lasts"

I don't follow that? What businesses are you talking about that don't need the money?

By *orneytwoCouple  over a year ago

Not far from lichfield

Both had 1st one about 6 weeks ago.

Brighton

Just meant if i can't access places like theatre's pubs restaurants because i wont be vaccinated then clearly they don't need my money and many other's who wont be vaccinated to

I'm 52 having mine today...so don't think they are on the 40s yet...least not round here

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 21/03/21 13:02:04]

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

Is this normal??

Mine was practically in my shoulder joint "

Mine too!

By *oyalty xCouple  over a year ago

Pimlico

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Is this normal??

Mine was practically in my shoulder joint "

The vaccine is to be administered into the deltoid muscle, preferably midline. Google images shows where this is, if you search "deltoid muscle intramuscular injection site"

Had mine on Saturday, no side effects as yet

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Brother is 55 and not been contacted yet neither have a load more in there 50s i know.so being under 50 and them halting it till at least may god knows when mines coming.perhaps sumone can answer me this halfthe country have had first jab some have had there 2nd so every week there will be others needing there 2nd shot.im guessing it gona be a while till they start on tge under 50s

North West

"Brother is 55 and not been contacted yet neither have a load more in there 50s i know.so being under 50 and them halting it till at least may god knows when mines coming.perhaps sumone can answer me this halfthe country have had first jab some have had there 2nd so every week there will be others needing there 2nd shot.im guessing it gona be a while till they start on tge under 50s"

They're not halting it till May. It's just that the rate of vaccination will slow somewhat in the next month. They are increasing the number of vaccination sites still - St John Ambulance advertised three or four new sites this week for vaccinators here in the NW.

Had the first one

borehamwood

"Brother is 55 and not been contacted yet neither have a load more in there 50s i know.so being under 50 and them halting it till at least may god knows when mines coming.perhaps sumone can answer me this halfthe country have had first jab some have had there 2nd so every week there will be others needing there 2nd shot.im guessing it gona be a while till they start on tge under 50s

They're not halting it till May. It's just that the rate of vaccination will slow somewhat in the next month. They are increasing the number of vaccination sites still - St John Ambulance advertised three or four new sites this week for vaccinators here in the NW."

They are not sending any new invites out to under 50s throughout april so no invite u cant book yajab in meentime the ones who need there2nd jobs continue to book appointments.so whenunders fiftys start to get invites again most slots will already be taken by those for the next jab is the way i see it.reakon sometime around july for my first one

By *heRazorsEdgeMan  over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

Had my first one 2 weeks ago here in Wales

North West

"Brother is 55 and not been contacted yet neither have a load more in there 50s i know.so being under 50 and them halting it till at least may god knows when mines coming.perhaps sumone can answer me this halfthe country have had first jab some have had there 2nd so every week there will be others needing there 2nd shot.im guessing it gona be a while till they start on tge under 50s

They're not halting it till May. It's just that the rate of vaccination will slow somewhat in the next month. They are increasing the number of vaccination sites still - St John Ambulance advertised three or four new sites this week for vaccinators here in the NW.

They are not sending any new invites out to under 50s throughout april so no invite u cant book yajab in meentime the ones who need there2nd jobs continue to book appointments.so whenunders fiftys start to get invites again most slots will already be taken by those for the next jab is the way i see it.reakon sometime around july for my first one"

No, but they didn't ever say they'd get beyond the 9 priority groups before May. Your brother, aged 55, should be able to book right now on the NHS Covid jab site (Google it). No invite is required and they've stopped sending the letters, period. The expectation is either people will use the website, ring 119 or be called in by their GP.

borehamwood

They are not sending any new invites out to under 50s throughout april so no invite u cant book yajab in meentime the ones who need there2nd jobs continue to book appointments.so whenunders fiftys start to get invites again most slots will already be taken by those for the next jab is the way i see it.reakon sometime around july for my first one

No, but they didn't ever say they'd get beyond the 9 priority groups before May. Your brother, aged 55, should be able to book right now on the NHS Covid jab site (Google it). No invite is required and they've stopped sending the letters, period. The expectation is either people will use the website, ring 119 or be called in by their GP."

only contact our g.p hasgiven is wait to be contacted about vax we get same txt every few weeks and have don since late december.i must of imagined the news report about a halt for new appointments during april eh

North West

Festival, if your brother goes on the NHS Covid vaccine site, he should be able to book at a mass vaccine centre because he's in one of the 9 priority groups by age. People under 50 have not been called yet (unless in an at risk group), but first jabs for the 9 priority groups are continuing into April and beyond.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/coronavirus-vaccination/how-you-will-be-contacted/

By *ooking for SubmissivesMan  over a year ago

Close by

[Removed by poster at 23/03/21 00:55:48]

By *ooking for SubmissivesMan  over a year ago

Close by

"No as they're still doing the 50 - 59 age group just now but apparently they're expecting a shortage of supplies so it will likely be May I think for my age group x"

Kinda surprised to hear that knowing that we’ve not long just bough back a large quantity of surplus vaccines from India

By *hatty GuyMan  over a year ago

The Borough of St Peter

I'm 44 and had the AstraZeneca jab on Thursday after a call from my GP inviting me in. Felt like shit on Friday but all good now.

By *erriAnneTV/TS  over a year ago

The shire

I'm 46 and shielding and STILL WAITING to have my jab. It's really annoying when people younger than me with no health issues are getting it ahead of me.

It's like I've been completely missed out. Contacted public records and they confirm I'm on shielding list but covid people have zero record of me and refuse to let me have it.

Can't book at gp either in Scotland. You have to wait for your letter.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

Yep but that's because I also have underlying medical conditions

"I'm 52 having mine today...so don't think they are on the 40s yet...least not round here"

Same here but had mine March 1. My surgery ahead of the curve. Well into those in their 40s now.... friend having hers on Friday.

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

Is this normal??"

It is the new normal...

By *ngel696969Woman  over a year ago

Farnworth

"No and i won't be taken it anytime soon the immune system i was born with will do me just fine thanks I agree with you but unfortunately your won’t be able to do plenty of social things they the establishment won’t let you "

A bit speculative yet

North Yorkshire

"Just meant if i can't access places like theatre's pubs restaurants because i wont be vaccinated then clearly they don't need my money and many other's who wont be vaccinated to "

You are not alone. I suspect there are more not having the jab than are having it. On Spotify there is a Govt 'fear' ad every 5 minutes. I am phoned every day by the NHS leaving messages telling me I should have the jab. The Govt are giving it the hard sell treatment. If people were flocking to the jab centres the Govt would not be spending money advertising like they are.

North Yorkshire

They're not halting it till May. It's just that the rate of vaccination will slow somewhat in the next month. They are increasing the number of vaccination sites still - St John Ambulance advertised three or four new sites this week for vaccinators here in the NW."

It would be interesting to know how St John Ambulance got involved in this matter.

» Add a new message to this topic