FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Little prick

Little prick

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *esmond and Molly Jones OP   Couple  over a year ago

Watford

Despite being 100 percent straight, I (Desmond) allowed myself to have a small prick inserted into me today.

I've even got a little card to prove it, AND a little sticker for my lapel, and I'm now one of 27 million people who have also had a little prick, apparently.

The little prick went almost unnoticed. No pain whatsoever, but I was advised to take some paracetamol as sometimes, the insertion of a small prick can give a fever, and even a sore arm. Not sure why!

I'm going to have another little prick inserted into me in June as, apparently, a second small prick is an enhancement.

Molly had a little prick inserted into her about a month ago, but she didn't need paracetamol, she's a tough old bird.

We're both very happy to have had pricks inserted into us both, and are looking forward to our next penetration.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Congratulations on having your little prick

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn't get a sticker

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

Looking forward to ours

By *ynonvalleyboyMan  over a year ago

merthyr

I will cry, video it and put it on bookface

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Despite being 100 percent straight, I (Desmond) allowed myself to have a small prick inserted into me today.

I've even got a little card to prove it, AND a little sticker for my lapel, and I'm now one of 27 million people who have also had a little prick, apparently.

The little prick went almost unnoticed. No pain whatsoever, but I was advised to take some paracetamol as sometimes, the insertion of a small prick can give a fever, and even a sore arm. Not sure why!

I'm going to have another little prick inserted into me in June as, apparently, a second small prick is an enhancement.

Molly had a little prick inserted into her about a month ago, but she didn't need paracetamol, she's a tough old bird.

We're both very happy to have had pricks inserted into us both, and are looking forward to our next penetration.

"

Your profile still shows you as straight shouldn’t you update it ?

» Add a new message to this topic