FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Govt consultation on covid-status certification

Govt consultation on covid-status certification

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *insbury Park Fabber OP   Man  over a year ago

London

I've seen some discussion on the Forum around possible future use of covid certificates, but I don't think it's been mentioned that there's to be a Government review concerning its possible introduction, including on its ethical, legal and operational aspects. The review includes a call for evidence, open until 29th March. Anyone can respond including individuals in a private capacity, but I thought this is probably going to be of particular interest to owners of the clubs. The terms of reference for the revuew are at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-response-spring-2021-reviews-terms-of-reference and the call for evidence at https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/covid-status-certification-review-call-for-evidence

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A good thing they are consulting at least....not simply legislating without it.

I feel it's likely to happen tho.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Four interesting documents there, although I couldn’t find any reference to the public being consulted or asked for their opinion in that link or the four documents on certification, global travel, social distancing and live events.

From the certification document:-

Governance, Engagement and Timetable

The review will be carried out by the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, with close engagement across other Government departments and with the Devolved Administrations, and will report to the Prime Minister. The review will consult widely, drawing on evidence and insights from experts in the relevant fields. The review will report in advance of Step 4 of the Spring 2021 Roadmap.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Will be interesting to see what they say and what different opinions people have.

By *insbury Park Fabber OP   Man  over a year ago

London

"Four interesting documents there, although I couldn’t find any reference to the public being consulted or asked for their opinion in that link or the four documents on certification, global travel, social distancing and live events.

The review will be carried out by the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, with close engagement across other Government departments and with the Devolved Administrations, and will report to the Prime Minister. The review will consult widely, drawing on evidence and insights from experts in the relevant fields. The review will report in advance of Step 4 of the Spring 2021 Roadmap."

It's the second link, the call for evidence, that invites public comment.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Four interesting documents there, although I couldn’t find any reference to the public being consulted or asked for their opinion in that link or the four documents on certification, global travel, social distancing and live events.

The review will be carried out by the Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, with close engagement across other Government departments and with the Devolved Administrations, and will report to the Prime Minister. The review will consult widely, drawing on evidence and insights from experts in the relevant fields. The review will report in advance of Step 4 of the Spring 2021 Roadmap.

It's the second link, the call for evidence, that invites public comment."

Thanks didn’t see it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Will be interesting to see what they say and what different opinions people have."

Poll on ITV good morning....71% in favour....

» Add a new message to this topic