FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Just wondering

Just wondering

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luebell888 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Does anyone know of anyone who has contracted covid after having the 2 vaccines?. I know a few who got it after one vaccine but not after having them both.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

No but heard there’s going to excess deaths from Cancer in next few years due to so many going undiagnosed

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"No but heard there’s going to excess deaths from Cancer in next few years due to so many going undiagnosed "

That's not what she asked.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"No but heard there’s going to excess deaths from Cancer in next few years due to so many going undiagnosed

That's not what she asked."

actually we answered it said no ,

By *exy_HornyCouple  over a year ago

Leigh

"Does anyone know of anyone who has contracted covid after having the 2 vaccines?. I know a few who got it after one vaccine but not after having them both."

Don't know anyone who's had covid at all. Whether vaccinated or not.

Glasgow

"Does anyone know of anyone who has contracted covid after having the 2 vaccines?. I know a few who got it after one vaccine but not after having them both.

Don't know anyone who's had covid at all. Whether vaccinated or not."

Goodness, i know loads of folk who have had covid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"No but heard there’s going to excess deaths from Cancer in next few years due to so many going undiagnosed "

What had that got to do with the OP

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Only one person (a paramedic) after one jab, but that was 5 days after first so hadn’t taken effect. They are the only person I know who has had two so far.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I personally don't but there must have been otherwise the vaccine data would surely be 100%

By *audyandMichaelCouple  over a year ago

New York

My staff are having their second jabs in the next two weeks so I'll let you know! X

I know of two people that got COVId after the first jab.

The lady was in hospital after a fall and broke her ankle snd wrist. Comes out of hospital. 10 days later tested positive for COVId and passed it on to her partner.

Thankfully only mild symptoms

"Does anyone know of anyone who has contracted covid after having the 2 vaccines?. I know a few who got it after one vaccine but not after having them both.

Don't know anyone who's had covid at all. Whether vaccinated or not."

Other than me early doors I know no-one else.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If the period needed to develop immunity has passed, symptoms - if any - should be very mild and you'd likely have lower infectivity towards others . Of all the people I know who have had the covid-19 or the jab, none had it after the jab.

Thankfully infection levels are shrinking now, so it will reduce to an ever tinier possibility.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Does anyone know of anyone who has contracted covid after having the 2 vaccines?. I know a few who got it after one vaccine but not after having them both."

I know of one, after one vaccine, he died...

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Statistically you can still catch Covid after having both vaccine doses. It is about a 5 in 100 chance you could still develop serious illness.

Vaccines don’t stop you catching, they bolster your body’s immune system to significantly reduce the chance of you developing a serious illness.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

Statistically you can still catch Covid after having both vaccine doses. It is about a 5 in 100 chance you could still develop serious illness.

Vaccines don’t stop you catching, they bolster your body’s immune system to significantly reduce the chance of you developing a serious illness."

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

I know one person who technically had it after their second jab, but his positive test was only a few days after the jab so he already had it at the time of receiving the jab.

The vaccine won't stop you getting covid but it helps in helping you not die from covid

Glasgow

"I know one person who technically had it after their second jab, but his positive test was only a few days after the jab so he already had it at the time of receiving the jab."

Think it is 3weeks after 2nd jab that you are more protected.

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

"I know one person who technically had it after their second jab, but his positive test was only a few days after the jab so he already had it at the time of receiving the jab.

Think it is 3weeks after 2nd jab that you are more protected."

It is. I work in a hospital setting and they're literally the only person I've heard of getting it post 2nd vax. Technically they're one of only two people I know who've caught it after their first vaccine.

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

Personally no, although most of our family and friends have only had one jab. It was mentioned on ITV a couple of days ago though that although a small number of people have contracted Covid after two vaccines a very small number have needed hospital treatment and no one has died, seems pretty good news

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

My whole team plus 2 other teams I work alongside all had our second jabs on Tuesday plus another 7 teams have had their first jab. No one contacted between first or second or since and we are all frontline workers!

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

Yes...my mate's boss has had both set of vaccine's and has caught covid..luckily she's not in hospital.

» Add a new message to this topic