FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Social Distancing .........

Social Distancing .........

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ranny-Crumpet OP   Woman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Social Distancing has NOT been lifted.

Even though we can go outdoors with UP to 6 others.

We ALL have to keep our distance.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

Need to get that printed on to a t shirt.

If you can read this, you are too close!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Need to get that printed on to a t shirt.

If you can read this, you are too close!"

By *onnynclaireCouple  over a year ago

spencers wood

I think even if you drilled a hole into peoples heads, inserted a funnel and poured that info in, it still wouldn’t be absorbed by their brain.

King's Crustacean

I just keep hearing people talking as if it's all over .......

We can go out ..... that's all.

You still can't touch me in the park or your sofa............ less it's with a big stick.

King's Crustacean

Doing my bit for the community an all that

"I think even if you drilled a hole into peoples heads, inserted a funnel and poured that info in, it still wouldn’t be absorbed by their brain.

"

hopefully the age of the elbow bump will be gone by June

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

Absolutely, Granny

By *abs..Woman  over a year ago

"I think even if you drilled a hole into peoples heads, inserted a funnel and poured that info in, it still wouldn’t be absorbed by their brain.

"

That properly made me laugh you’re quite right though.

By *elloIntrigueMan  over a year ago

North West UK

Have to agree, social distancing will be with us for some time yet. It's still not over.

I went to my local asda last week and the place was heaving! I was side stepping and swerving folk!

King's Crustacean

"Have to agree, social distancing will be with us for some time yet. It's still not over.

I went to my local asda last week and the place was heaving! I was side stepping and swerving folk!"

Was it Aintree ? We were virtually shoulder to shoulder there last week.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

How many sky remotes worth distance is that granny

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Stay home, unless going to play sport outdoors, meet 5 people somewhere else etc

"How many sky remotes worth distance is that granny"

That's how they should have explained the distance.

Does rule of 6 mean gangbangs are allowed yet

"hopefully the age of the elbow bump will be gone by June "

Persoanlly, the fist bump is how I greet people from now on. Dont want to be shaking hands...

Most all others of the animal kingdom greet by sniffing each other... Just saying

"hopefully the age of the elbow bump will be gone by June "

I hope not. It's far preferable to hugging or shaking hands.

"

Love this

"hopefully the age of the elbow bump will be gone by June

Persoanlly, the fist bump is how I greet people from now on. Dont want to be shaking hands... "

You know that fists are still hands though?

"Does rule of 6 mean gangbangs are allowed yet "

Only if it's a socially distanced circle jerk...

North West UK

"Have to agree, social distancing will be with us for some time yet. It's still not over.

I went to my local asda last week and the place was heaving! I was side stepping and swerving folk!

Was it Aintree ? We were virtually shoulder to shoulder there last week. "

It wasn't Aintree, but interesting to note the crowds there too! This was little old Leigh.

North West UK

"How many sky remotes worth distance is that granny"

Haha...I like the comparison.. it has become a universal measure!

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Persoanlly, the fist bump is how I greet people from now on. Dont want to be shaking hands... "

That's interesting. You don't want to shake hands - assume you won't want any contact with anyone at all then?

so many messages saying we can meet and get intimate why oh why

Popped into town for a walk along the seafront bearing in mind it's a Monday I was expecting to be able to walk the prom easily but it was packed a few wearing masks and social distancing is obviously not on people's agenda.

I was weaving all over the place to keep a distance but eventually gave up and crossed to the other side of the road where no one was walking.

There is going to be a spike in infection rates after the next few days, I think this was on the cards any way but we didn't have the vaccine last time so it will be interesting to see what happens

All this goes to show is that how few of the population is a member of fab swingers

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I hope not. It's far preferable to hugging or shaking hands."

100% agree.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

I think you may well be talking to the wind Granny

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

"Social Distancing has NOT been lifted.

"

Why ? With the vulnerable taken care of, another 30 million all had their first jab, who are we now trying to protect?

Lots of talk about the risk of people transmitting it but no actual figures of what the risk to unvaccinated people is now.

FYI we've both had our jabs so not an anti vaxxer.

Central

Why ? With the vulnerable taken care of, another 30 million all had their first jab, who are we now trying to protect?

Lots of talk about the risk of people transmitting it but no actual figures of what the risk to unvaccinated people is now.

"

The infection levels for each area are available and the R number value appears below 1, so numbers have been falling. There are still those unable to have the vaccine and others not effered it, as well as those who were only vaccinated in the last few weeks, who don't have immunity yet.

It’s not going to happen.

People don’t keep their distance now when out and about.

You may get a rare person stay back but that’s it.

St Neots/Wisbech

The infection levels for each area are available and the R number value appears below 1, so numbers have been falling. There are still those unable to have the vaccine and others not effered it, as well as those who were only vaccinated in the last few weeks, who don't have immunity yet. "

I've just sat here and listened to whitty tell us all the numbers then go on to speculate on ifs and buts. Three questions similar to mine were asked on how he can tell us how great this vaccine barrier is in one breath, then describe it as "more of a leaky wall than a barrier".

Their own slides showed the hospitalisation figures of with and without vaccines after just one dose, yet when confronted with the question " who are we protecting" gave a very vague and sketchy response.

So given that I've seen the most recent figures regarding the at risk sector and the miniscule potential of death that remains, who are we protecting ?

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

The infection levels for each area are available and the R number value appears below 1, so numbers have been falling. There are still those unable to have the vaccine and others not effered it, as well as those who were only vaccinated in the last few weeks, who don't have immunity yet.

I've just sat here and listened to whitty tell us all the numbers then go on to speculate on ifs and buts. Three questions similar to mine were asked on how he can tell us how great this vaccine barrier is in one breath, then describe it as "more of a leaky wall than a barrier".

Their own slides showed the hospitalisation figures of with and without vaccines after just one dose, yet when confronted with the question " who are we protecting" gave a very vague and sketchy response.

So given that I've seen the most recent figures regarding the at risk sector and the miniscule potential of death that remains, who are we protecting ? "

The 36 million unvaccinated - which is exactly what he was referring to with the term 'leaky barrier'

St Neots/Wisbech

So given that I've seen the most recent figures regarding the at risk sector and the miniscule potential of death that remains, who are we protecting ?

The 36 million unvaccinated - which is exactly what he was referring to with the term 'leaky barrier' "

The 36 million which (by their own admission) who are not at risk ?

This has turned into keeping positive test results down regardless of the vast majority not being at risk from anything more than a cold if they should they be unlucky enough to actually get remotely ill from it.

Catching it and getting ill from it are two entirely different variables with the vaccine rollout now. These are the two things that people are aren't realising.

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

The 36 million unvaccinated - which is exactly what he was referring to with the term 'leaky barrier'

This has turned into keeping positive test results down regardless of the vast majority not being at risk from anything more than a cold if they should they be unlucky enough to actually get remotely ill from it.

Catching it and getting ill from it are two entirely different variables with the vaccine rollout now. These are the two things that people are aren't realising. "

At no time has anyone said they aren’t at risk . Millions of unvaccinated over 50s are still at risk . Thousands of people bin their 40s have ended up in hospital with many dying . Similar with the younger cohorts although less fatalities of course. Remember also that at best the Pfizer vaccine is 90% effective in preventing disease whilst A/Z is approx 80% . So 1 in 10 people (Pfizer) and 1in 5 (A/Z ) who have had both jabs can still get Covid

Central

Catching it and getting ill from it are two entirely different variables with the vaccine rollout now. These are the two things that people are aren't realising. "

Long covid affects all types of people, including those without comordities and the unvaccinated. As the unvaccinated and vaccinated may still get infected, it remains important to reduce the level of infection as close to zero as possible.

I'm unsure if some people here want all restrictions stopped immediately or what their expectations are for the NHS and the economy, it all seems troubling and ill thought through.

» Add a new message to this topic