FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Mother Teresa

Mother Teresa

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igh wide and handsome OP   Man  over a year ago

Dagenham

Has come out and criticized the vaccine. She was always a rubbish nurse anyway!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Mother Teresa isnt alive !

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes mother teresa has been dead quite a while now

Been dead since 1997

Nottingham

"Has come out and criticized the vaccine. She was always a rubbish nurse anyway!"

That's disrespectful

She was a Nun .

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Been dead since 1997"

Hallelujah it's a miracle

Dagenham

"Mother Teresa isnt alive !"

Yes she is, I was just reading a quote in the daily mail!!

Tin town

"Has come out and criticized the vaccine. She was always a rubbish nurse anyway!"

She was well known for her vaccine expertise and epidemiology as well as her theological prowess....and predicted covid in 1997 shortly before her death. Very wise lady.

Nottingham

"Mother Teresa isnt alive !

Yes she is, I was just reading a quote in the daily mail!!"

Yeah right ....

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The Daily Mad isn't a reliable source of anything, except their propaganda.

I'm sure there's a high likelihood of more than 1 nun having a similar name. I wasn't a fan of the 1 who died, maybe this reincarnation is better?

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

"Has come out and criticized the vaccine. She was always a rubbish nurse anyway!

That's disrespectful

She was a Nun ."

She let countless suffer and die in pain, not to mention massively unhygienic medical practices and ties to dictators. All done purely for forced conversion.

The fact she was made a saint says everything about the Catholic church

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

"Has come out and criticized the vaccine. She was always a rubbish nurse anyway!

That's disrespectful

She was a Nun .She let countless suffer and die in pain, not to mention massively unhygienic medical practices and ties to dictators. All done purely for forced conversion.

The fact she was made a saint says everything about the Catholic church"

Spot on! See Christopher Hitchens book 'The Missionary Position'

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

The daily mail.

On the ball as normal.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

didnt she die decades ago?

Dagenham

That's disrespectful

She was a Nun .She let countless suffer and die in pain, not to mention massively unhygienic medical practices and ties to dictators. All done purely for forced conversion.

The fact she was made a saint says everything about the Catholic church"

See! Rubbish nurse, stick your forced conversions and your anti vaxxer opinions where the sun don't shine!!!

Nottingham

She's dead so leave it there .

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Yeah right ...."

I think they means the daily sport

Dagenham

"She's dead so leave it there ."

That's no excuse to disagree with the vaccine!!

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

That's disrespectful

See! Rubbish nurse, stick your forced conversions and your anti vaxxer opinions where the sun don't shine!!!"

On balance starting my Tuesday reading your posts and strange opinion in the form of frankly childish replies about vaccinations and forced conversions has done nothing to enhance it in any way.

I suggest you consider taking a bit more water with it from now on?

Dagenham

That's disrespectful

See! Rubbish nurse, stick your forced conversions and your anti vaxxer opinions where the sun don't shine!!!

On balance starting my Tuesday reading your posts and strange opinion in the form of frankly childish replies about vaccinations and forced conversions has done nothing to enhance it in any way.

"

I apologize, I'll take that, from someone who has an ass for a profile pic. The sun's out, so the ice will melt quicker

By *ellhungvweMan  over a year ago

Cheltenham

"Been dead since 1997

Hallelujah it's a miracle"

That vaccine packs more of a punch than I thought it did!

Tin town

Yeah right ....

I think they means the daily sport"

Hitler spotted driving double decker bus on the moon... Ahhh I miss the sport headlines..

"Mother Teresa isnt alive !"

That’s what I was thinking

Mind you she was beatificatied as a saint as she was credited with miracles after her death, so there might be some truth in it?

[Removed by poster at 30/03/21 10:00:31]

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Maybe she sent a letter to the Daily Mail marked "to be opened 24 and a half years after my death"

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

Yeah right ....

I think they means the daily sport

Hitler spotted driving double decker bus on the moon... Ahhh I miss the sport headlines.. "

Wasn't that true though?

By *eparrain1Man  over a year ago

Stone

The 'Daily Bile" sorry Mail is a great reference indeed!

Stone

"Maybe she sent a letter to the Daily Mail marked "to be opened 24 and a half years after my death""

If you listen to the Evil Genius podcast on her you might be less kind to Mother Theresa.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"If you listen to the Evil Genius podcast on her you might be less kind to Mother Theresa."

I'm not particularly kind and it's troubling how someone can have had so much acclaim, whilst overlooking her more troubling side

Absolutely. We’ve got to be aware that everyone has a good and bad side whether famous or not! Important to be balanced and acknowledge both as part of human nature.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

nothing and no one escapes these comments, very sad

By *ndebs47Couple  over a year ago

Bury

The worst thing about her was that bloody Elton John tribute record........”Sandals in the bin”.........honestly he’d do anything to keep his career going !!!!!

Nottingham

"The worst thing about her was that bloody Elton John tribute record........”Sandals in the bin”.........honestly he’d do anything to keep his career going !!!!!"

I dont find that comment in any way amusing.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Jeezo, Thick cnut..

Stone

"The worst thing about her was that bloody Elton John tribute record........”Sandals in the bin”.........honestly he’d do anything to keep his career going !!!!!

"

It is crass!!

Teesside

"The worst thing about her was that bloody Elton John tribute record........”Sandals in the bin”.........honestly he’d do anything to keep his career going !!!!!

"

She withheld medical treatment to those in terrible pain because suffering was a sure path to god. Her missions, despite raking in millions in donations, were described by some as having had worse conditions than nazi concentration camps.

Mockery is the least she deserves. I hope the evil hypocritical bitch is frying in whatever circle of hell she believed in.

Nottingham

She withheld medical treatment to those in terrible pain because suffering was a sure path to god. Her missions, despite raking in millions in donations, were described by some as having had worse conditions than nazi concentration camps.

Mockery is the least she deserves. I hope the evil hypocritical bitch is frying in whatever circle of hell she believed in."

I'm assuming you are a non believer.

Teesside

Mockery is the least she deserves. I hope the evil hypocritical bitch is frying in whatever circle of hell she believed in.

I'm assuming you are a non believer. "

A believer in what? One god out of thousands?

However my religious beliefs are irrelevant. Same way her her beliefs don't erase the fact she allowed thousands to suffer.

If that is saintly, then I'll take my chances with any other religious belief.

Nottingham

I'm assuming you are a non believer. A believer in what? One god out of thousands?

However my religious beliefs are irrelevant. Same way her her beliefs don't erase the fact she allowed thousands to suffer.

If that is saintly, then I'll take my chances with any other religious belief."

You do that but by spouting the shit you believe to be true you ve offended me . So im out .

Teesside

I'm assuming you are a non believer. A believer in what? One god out of thousands?

If that is saintly, then I'll take my chances with any other religious belief.

You do that but by spouting the shit you believe to be true you ve offended me . So im out ."

The state of her missions is documented fact. If that offends you then maybe you need to take off the blinders and reevaluate the religion you follow.

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

That's disrespectful

I apologize, I'll take that, from someone who has an ass for a profile pic. The sun's out, so the ice will melt quicker "

Why is it that people think because you display your body on a swingers site you’re opinion is less valid... infinitely more honest than a dodgy silhouette

Stone

That's disrespectful

I apologize, I'll take that, from someone who has an ass for a profile pic. The sun's out, so the ice will melt quicker

Why is it that people think because you display your body on a swingers site you’re opinion is less valid... infinitely more honest than a dodgy silhouette "

Well said!!

Regarding Mother Theresa's nursing ability and her life as a nun I couldn't comment as I know little about her as an individual, other than knowing her nane and vaguely what she did. As to nuns in general, I have more experience having been taught by them from the ages 4 to 11 in a Catholic school.

I have to say in my experience, the nuns were at best cruel, at worst evil. From the age of four I had my knuckles rapped daily with a ruler, why? Because I'm left handed and cannot write with my right hand. The nuns would also frequently assemble us in our class lines (mixed boys/girls) in the playground, and the head nun accompanied by two other nuns would face us. The head nun would call out names (always boys) and the two others would frog march them out to the front. One would pull down the boys trousers and pants, the other forcing the boy(s) to bend at the waist by pushing on the boys head. Then the head nun would deliver '6 of the best' with her cane, in front of the whole school. These are just 2 examples of numerous others. So as far as I am concerned, I have no respect at all for nuns.

Stone

"Regarding Mother Theresa's nursing ability and her life as a nun I couldn't comment as I know little about her as an individual, other than knowing her nane and vaguely what she did. As to nuns in general, I have more experience having been taught by them from the ages 4 to 11 in a Catholic school.

I have to say in my experience, the nuns were at best cruel, at worst evil. From the age of four I had my knuckles rapped daily with a ruler, why? Because I'm left handed and cannot write with my right hand. The nuns would also frequently assemble us in our class lines (mixed boys/girls) in the playground, and the head nun accompanied by two other nuns would face us. The head nun would call out names (always boys) and the two others would frog march them out to the front. One would pull down the boys trousers and pants, the other forcing the boy(s) to bend at the waist by pushing on the boys head. Then the head nun would deliver '6 of the best' with her cane, in front of the whole school. These are just 2 examples of numerous others. So as far as I am concerned, I have no respect at all for nuns."

Sorry to hear about your ordeal

But that is not the thread!

"Regarding Mother Theresa's nursing ability and her life as a nun I couldn't comment as I know little about her as an individual, other than knowing her nane and vaguely what she did. As to nuns in general, I have more experience having been taught by them from the ages 4 to 11 in a Catholic school.

I have to say in my experience, the nuns were at best cruel, at worst evil. From the age of four I had my knuckles rapped daily with a ruler, why? Because I'm left handed and cannot write with my right hand. The nuns would also frequently assemble us in our class lines (mixed boys/girls) in the playground, and the head nun accompanied by two other nuns would face us. The head nun would call out names (always boys) and the two others would frog march them out to the front. One would pull down the boys trousers and pants, the other forcing the boy(s) to bend at the waist by pushing on the boys head. Then the head nun would deliver '6 of the best' with her cane, in front of the whole school. These are just 2 examples of numerous others. So as far as I am concerned, I have no respect at all for nuns.

But that is not the thread!"

Apologies, I was making the point that just because someone chooses to wear a habit, it doesn't automatically make them a good person.

Nottingham

Apologies, I was making the point that just because someone chooses to wear a habit, it doesn't automatically make them a good person."

So what your doing is because of a bad experience classing all nuns the same.

I had a bad experience with a man who used physical violence towards me so all men are shits ?

Nottingham

But that is not the thread!"

Anyone is entitled to give an opinion.

Mockery is the least she deserves. I hope the evil hypocritical bitch is frying in whatever circle of hell she believed in."

So she did it all for the money? She must have lived in a huge expensive house then

Stone

Anyone is entitled to give an opinion. "

about the thread yes

By *ev_1Couple  over a year ago

Bickliegh

All we can say Elvis is alive !!!!

liverpool

Apologies, I was making the point that just because someone chooses to wear a habit, it doesn't automatically make them a good person."

I don't think anyone said it did.

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

The Daily fail....but back in the day they were quite fond of some bloke called Hitler though!!

By *ollycouple71Couple  over a year ago

manchester

"All we can say Elvis is alive !!!!"
he was seen down the chip shop x

Teesside

So she did it all for the money? She must have lived in a huge expensive house then "

No clue where the money goes. It wasn't used to better the care and treatment though thats for sure. Well, not until she needed treatment herself and fucked off promptly to the best medical facility she could find.

If it was just for the money I could understand the greed. Using it as some fucked up way for people being closer to god by being poor and suffering. Its pure evil no matter the attempts to whitewash it.

liverpool

You would think with the number of utter ##### walking around,mother Theresa would be pretty low down on your vent a spleen lists.

Apparently not.

Teesside

"You would think with the number of utter ##### walking around,mother Theresa would be pretty low down on your vent a spleen lists.

Apparently not.

"

Turning a blind eye to the evils committed by members of the church seems to be common practice by most involved in any way.

They don't get a pass in my eyes for being a "saint" or because others are cunts too.

If you don't want to read it, scroll on by.

Dagenham

Can we just stick to her anti vaxxer opinions when we are having a go at her, and not whether she is still breathing or not please.

Tin town

"You would think with the number of utter ##### walking around,mother Theresa would be pretty low down on your vent a spleen lists.

Apparently not.

"

Yeah but the thread is titled mother Theresa so she's going to be the object of the discussion (one would hope)

Dagenham

Apparently not.

Not when she's tweeting anti vaxx statements

Yeah but the thread is titled mother Theresa so she's going to be the object of the discussion (one would hope) "

No wonder women on here complain about lack of quality in men when a thread like this is started.

You lucky ladies

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I assume the article was about Mother Theresa's views on vaccines in general, not especially the Covid19 vaccine.

Dagenham

"No wonder women on here complain about lack of quality in men when a thread like this is started.

You lucky ladies"

Come on then, you damn smooth thread starter. Show the women what there missing. Start one of REAL quality.

Dagenham

"I assume the article was about Mother Theresa's views on vaccines in general, not especially the Covid19 vaccine. "

There wasn't really an article at all, I was just being silly.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I have to say in my experience, the nuns were at best cruel, at worst evil. From the age of four I had my knuckles rapped daily with a ruler, why? Because I'm left handed and cannot write with my right hand. The nuns would also frequently assemble us in our class lines (mixed boys/girls) in the playground, and the head nun accompanied by two other nuns would face us. The head nun would call out names (always boys) and the two others would frog march them out to the front. One would pull down the boys trousers and pants, the other forcing the boy(s) to bend at the waist by pushing on the boys head. Then the head nun would deliver '6 of the best' with her cane, in front of the whole school. These are just 2 examples of numerous others. So as far as I am concerned, I have no respect at all for nuns."

Yes was told this by my ex he had a miserable time at a nun run school he said they were very cruel! His mum did take him out of that school eventually x

By *elpful and caringMan  over a year ago

Scarborough

I went to a Secondary Modern School and corporal punishment was very much the order of the day.

It seemed that random students were chosen and made an example of. Cane, slipper, metal ruler, snooker cue and metre ruler were the instruments of choice.

It never did me any harm! Or perhaps it did!

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

My mate's mum is called Theresa, not too sure if she's a Catholic, could be another flavour.

But maybe she's been banging on about God and vaccines and other such interesting topics. Press have heard about her shouting in the street and looked at her name, found out she's my mates mum, put 2 and 2 together and thought, quite rightly, that Mother Theresa is alive and well and trying to queue jump the jab.

» Add a new message to this topic