FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > How close is permitted?

How close is permitted?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

How close can separate groups of upto 6 people outdoors be, before they are classified as a group of more than 6? Is it determined by distance between them, or some other factors?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

2 metres I would think

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you are grabbing their cock thats too close.

"How close can separate groups of upto 6 people outdoors be, before they are classified as a group of more than 6? Is it determined by distance between them, or some other factors? "

I think it’s a distance that a ‘reasonable person’ would identify upon sight there being two or more separate groups. Not sure if there is set guidance, but that is what I was told by neighbours who had asked a police officer.

2mtrs

By *ophieslut OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"2mtrs"

I think it's 2 metres minimum unmasked between each member of a group of up to 6.

It was more to ensure being nearby other groups didn't push the distinct groups to be viewed and classified as 1 larger group.

I see the comment above as following a common sense view, that as long as the people in them appear to be in different groups, it should be fine.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I doubt you could have two groups of six in one garden

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

I saw a trade union demo today. Union was the one I belonged to when I worked and I did voluntary work for when I retired, so I'm not some union basher.

I'm not kidding, they were standing shoulder to shoulder, all talking and up to about 15 in each group. one or two had masks but hanging under their chins.

I'd like to think that these would be the same trade unionists who would not hesitate to take their employers to task over health and safety breaches!!!

» Add a new message to this topic