FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Death Rates

Death Rates

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elinecd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Nr Blackburn

Todays death figures show France with a death rate of 348 and daily infections of 30,700, over in Italy they have had a much higher death toll at 529 from nearly half the daily infections at 16,000.

When the UK had daily infection rates over 30,000 our death rates were closer to the Italian numbers and maybe even higher. This makes me question how the French calculate their numbers, or are they much healthier with a better health service than us and the Italians ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uffymayfairCouple  over a year ago

Almeria

Apparently the French health service is one of the best in the world.

By *elinecd OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Nr Blackburn

Apparently so is the Italian health service but their total death rate is catching us up

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Apparently so is the Italian health service but their total death rate is catching us up"

Italy has a much older population than France is my understanding.

Also I think France calculate their numbers very differently.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

And at least parts of Italy have been fiddling the figures to avoid harsher lockdowns. Several Scicillian Health Authority figures are reported to have been removed from office and charged.

We are counting anyone who had a positive test within 28 days or who had covid mentioned anywhere in there notes at time of death.

Father of a friend (87) had terminal lukemia and was on "the pathway"...so just palliative care for his last few days. Down as a covid statistic!

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

"Todays death figures show France with a death rate of 348 and daily infections of 30,700, over in Italy they have had a much higher death toll at 529 from nearly half the daily infections at 16,000.

When the UK had daily infection rates over 30,000 our death rates were closer to the Italian numbers and maybe even higher. This makes me question how the French calculate their numbers, or are they much healthier with a better health service

than us and the Italians ?"

They use the Euro and we dont

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Its impossible to fairly compare numbers due to not only different health issues in countries and demographics let alone ways of counting.

Numbers are only useful for praising or criticising

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Todays death figures show France with a death rate of 348 and daily infections of 30,700, over in Italy they have had a much higher death toll at 529 from nearly half the daily infections at 16,000.

When the UK had daily infection rates over 30,000 our death rates were closer to the Italian numbers and maybe even higher. This makes me question how the French calculate their numbers, or are they much healthier with a better health service than us and the Italians ?"

Trusting the French a silly thing to do trust the Chineese more

» Add a new message to this topic