FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > road map social contact vs social distancing

road map social contact vs social distancing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what do we think is meant by end of social contact restrictions come June 21st.. does it include social distancing? Obviously with all criteria for May and June being met.. is there a good chance.. meet sections will be open again at that time?

there will be big hits on the pubs come April 12th and indoors in May.. so maybe a few couples will form in car parks the old fashioned way lol

d

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i think given its before some of the population have even had first jabs let alone second , its very optimistic to think social distance will be gone in June even if we do stick to timeline

call me a cynic but we called it social distance all the way through then at the roadmap changed language to social restrictions- i think that was deliberate

so what do we think is the difference between social contact and social distancing?

i think people will be dating by the May guideline anyway in the wider public

d

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

people are dating now - you can mix 2 households legally outside on a walk no problem, if what you really mean is people will be shagging well I’m sure plenty are doing that now too but it doesn’t mean its allowed

in terms of the difference between social restrictions and social distance i really don’t know i just think its far too convenient that the terminology changed and has never been clarified - at no point has it been stated we expect social distance to be gone in june and i can’t help but think that is not by accident , my guess is that they mean the parts written into law will be gone in june (or whenever the timeline pushes to) but guidance to maintain distance, wear masks will probably still be in place - so you won’t be fined but businesses will likely still want to have a show of enforcing for their customers - but i have no insider knowledge its just my gut feel , can’t see why we would be talking about vaccine passports for theatres etc if social distance is abolished in every other area of life anyway

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

I take it as social contact as forming a physical relationship with others, sex and family hugs etc

Social distancing as giving space to strangers, but not having a exclusion zone (the 1m recommendations)

yes social contact means lifting restrictions on physical contact surely.. surely its the opposite of social distancing.. summer of love here we come lol

d

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"what do we think is meant by end of social contact restrictions come June 21st.. does it include social distancing? Obviously with all criteria for May and June being met.. is there a good chance.. meet sections will be open again at that time?

there will be big hits on the pubs come April 12th and indoors in May.. so maybe a few couples will form in car parks the old fashioned way lol

d"

I would say even if we get through May which still doubt.. the only realistic freedoms people will get will be pretty much what we get now as the 20-30 year old and kids won't be vaaccinated by June.. So it will be down to data and numbers which I think will slow things down for us all again

Meet? Yes but only socially with , social distancing and with face mask..

The new social distancing rules will not I think be including any form of human physical contact.. There's a while to go before then I think.

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

I'm thinking that i will decide for myself when to ease social distancing. I'm not talking about meeting for sex , meeting up with family is my priority.

I think as soon as you have people meeting for a drink.. human physical contact will follow. I still think social contact surely means at least an end to 1-1 social distancing.. then you have crowds of social distancing such as capacity football crowds...

d

By *ornyQueerWoman  over a year ago

The first thing allowed regarding meets will be sex outside if you both wear masks and use hand sanitizer

By *rNaturistMan  over a year ago

Small Village

I think the term mutual wanking 2 meters apart will become popular.

A test of who can cum the furthest

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's been left a bit unclear, which allows them to refine details before we get to the date.

I think they should have stated that further social contact restrictions could remain beyond the June tentative date, as there are no further sign posted points after that.

Masks and indoors distancing could be retained but it will be better to be open about things now.

they've never openly talked about sex and relationships during this time.. how very British.. the Dutch were allowed sex buddies I think

» Add a new message to this topic