FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Fabswingers Restrictions

Fabswingers Restrictions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornyJ3000 OP   Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

When will, or when should the Fabswingers Covid-19 restrictions be lifted.

When can we post meets, and use all the other bits that have have been disabled on the site?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 11/04/21 11:18:55]

When the government say social distancing has been lifted I guess

By *ounty durham bbw coupleCouple  over a year ago

darlington

Probably June if everything stays on course with reopening

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"When will, or when should the Fabswingers Covid-19 restrictions be lifted.

When can we post meets, and use all the other bits that have have been disabled on the site? "

Seems a bit silly to do it now as we are all still social distancing even if shops pubs are ope. It's all socially distances. There's not much you can do sexually at a socially distanced meet is there.

So sensibly covers should really come off until masks and social distancing is stopped I should think?

Though I'm sure lots will ignore this and just carry on anyway :/

Fab will have to stick to the road map..and expecting them to do differently is not fair..

However, even with restrictions we can slowly start the road back to the old world.. we have booked outdoor tables to catch up socially with new & old Fab friends laying the ground work for June..better than nothing

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Fab has stated that we need to comply with government restrictions and laws, which is the minimum that everyone should be doing, whilst we are in such a dangerous situation.

The virus infection levels are rising in some areas, increasing the national R number close to 1, which shows the problem is not shrinking. And this just at the point that we are loosening restrictions.

Fab is right to limit the site's features until we get to a safer place, where people are allowed in law to do more of what they want to do. It's also available in multiple countries, where restrictions also apply.

You're getting closer to the loosening of restrictions. To rush things is to copy all that went wrong last year.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Obviously the reason for the staged reduction in restrictions is to allow data to be generated before the next date is due. However as the amount of testing has also been stepped up again, the published "new infections" figure is less useful for making comparisons.

Thankfully the numbers of people who are being hospitalised due to the virus has dropped massively and I believe that this is the most useful indicator of the current position.

Cal

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

June at earliesr when social distancing is expected to end.

Even after that some may not feel ready.

By *ubal1Man  over a year ago

Newry Down

When everyone has been double vaccinated; every new visitor from abroad and all returnees are quarantined and tested; and everyone else has been double tested and proven to be free of Covid-19 and all mutations.

How long will it be before all these conditions have been met?

Certainly, not this year!

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"When everyone has been double vaccinated; every new visitor from abroad and all returnees are quarantined and tested; and everyone else has been double tested and proven to be free of Covid-19 and all mutations.

I agree - I think 2021 may be gone . What I don’t get is how are fabs allowing so many meet requests on the home page . I know that people are meeting, their choice etc but to allow such open meet requests is a mystery to me - they can’t all be social!

"

By *usybee73Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

"When everyone has been double vaccinated; every new visitor from abroad and all returnees are quarantined and tested; and everyone else has been double tested and proven to be free of Covid-19 and all mutations.

I agree - I think 2021 may be gone . What I don’t get is how are fabs allowing so many meet requests on the home page . I know that people are meeting, their choice etc but to allow such open meet requests is a mystery to me - they can’t all be social!

"

Perhaps fab believe in treating people like adults? Pretty far out for a swingers site I know ...

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"

Report them. Fab admin and mods can't monitor all of the accounts at all of the time. They rely on a certain element of help from the members to point them in the direction of people breaking laws and rules.

why do people ask silly questions???

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"When the government say social distancing has been lifted I guess"
Might be another year or more then

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"June at earliesr when social distancing is expected to end.

Even after that some may not feel ready.

"

Ha ha in your dreams

Assuming their will be a lifting of all restrictions in June- the one thing that will reassure all of us on here is testing- testing at least twice a week.

I am not a great fan of a single lateral flow test but if taken bi weekly continuously then it will give a great degree of confidence and probability that you are free of COVID

Newer more accurate rapid tests are being developed and this will no doubt help big venues.