FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Time to close Virus Thread

Time to close Virus Thread

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

To much scare mongering going on... lockdown restrictions slowly being lifted. Nothing else to discuss is there.. just dont be dicks amd maybe we can come out of this alright..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The virus will be with us for a long time yet and expecting others to stick to the rules is often expecting to much.

For the last year I have banned countless local members for advertising for meets in their status, and glancing at my block list nothing has changed, they're still requesting meets

It's this kind of behaviour which will keep the virus around for a long while to come under enough people are vaccinated. There will be plenty to talk about still.

I think we’ve got a few months of condescension to go yet young man.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Or ignore the scare mongering or report it to the site when it's full on disinformation, they've been good in dealing with that..

There's some very qualified professionals on here who have been a source of good scientific information, which will be of interest again as we continue to adapt and learn to live with the virus..

By * AND R 777Couple  over a year ago

Teesside

Totally agree just no need for it, although it has been handy to find out who is totally bonkers and think it's all ab 5g lol, have a nice day everyone

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"I think we’ve got a few months of condescension to go yet young man."

"The virus will be with us for a long time yet and expecting others to stick to the rules is often expecting to much.

For the last year I have banned countless local members for advertising for meets in their status, and glancing at my block list nothing has changed, they're still requesting meets

It's this kind of behaviour which will keep the virus around for a long while to come under enough people are vaccinated. There will be plenty to talk about still."

Ahh so they still met people and nobody died? That doesn’t match the news statistics

it's really the only relevant part apart from what you're having for your tea.

come June /July hope it's not needed but it's been entertaining

d

By *irtyold manMan  over a year ago

barnsley

Hate to be a doom sayer but its not over .virus is constantly changing and like the cold it carnt be cured .just remember the future will be masks in winter and a one month lockdown every year.check this post in 12 months

"To much scare mongering going on... lockdown restrictions slowly being lifted. Nothing else to discuss is there.. just dont be dicks amd maybe we can come out of this alright.."

Soon as you get your second jab you decide the virus doesn't matter anymore, incredible.

By *aomilatteCouple  over a year ago

Midlands

When you think you're clicking on Chat and you see "Time to close the virus forum"!

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I think that it will be maybe a good source of information and discussion for a while yet.

Lockdown is easing.. the virus has not gone away and will continue to affect lives and how we do things for quite a while to come.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"The virus will be with us for a long time yet and expecting others to stick to the rules is often expecting to much.

It's this kind of behaviour which will keep the virus around for a long while to come under enough people are vaccinated. There will be plenty to talk about still.

Ahh so they still met people and nobody died? That doesn’t match the news statistics "

How do you know nobody died?

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"To much scare mongering going on... lockdown restrictions slowly being lifted. Nothing else to discuss is there.. just dont be dicks amd maybe we can come out of this alright..

Soon as you get your second jab you decide the virus section doesn't matter anymore, incredible."

Yep OP's current status says he has now had his 2nd Jab so that must be it done now right?

Total personifies the "Im alright jack" as I've have both my jabs so its time to crack on attitude that could cause the whole plan to come unstuck.

There are still millions of people who have worked throughout the whole of the last year still waiting for thier 1st jab.

I can never get my head around the type of self importance someone must have to start a thread because they deem a section should be shut down. Sorry but Fab will decide that. If you don't like the section don't post, don't visit simples.

KJ

Lockdown is starting to ease in England, not everywhere...

"Lockdown is starting to ease in England, not everywhere...

"

This is far from over

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"To much scare mongering going on... lockdown restrictions slowly being lifted. Nothing else to discuss is there.. just dont be dicks amd maybe we can come out of this alright.."

I think you mean.. The fake news you Tbe types who watch too many conspiracy videos and think the illuminati really exist the vaccine contains tracking ability and we are all part of the matrix etc..

That stuff needs silencing for sure

Meaningful discussion that is done by rational human beings who have a bit of intelligence?

That should stay..

Too many people thinking the posts are an information resource as opposed to a discussion forum I would say..

Quite enjoy intelligent chat as opposed to a constant diet of sex talk and fantasies at the moment.. It's nice to have a bit of variety isn't it!

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Lockdown is starting to ease in England, not everywhere...

"

It absolutely isnt going to end anytime soon.. Though it does seem half of Fab think they can start meeting up again for sex as of today which grinds my gears big time

By *andR510Couple  over a year ago

St Neots/Wisbech

Totally agree. Govts guidelines no longer prohibit meeting others, just limits the amount. We've met loads in the past (pre lockdown)for a drink to see how we gel, and with the pubs now reopening it should be left in the hands of those meeting to take ownership of responsibility.

We can wink at people on here, private message, exchange numbers, but can't ask for a meet ? We can even ask for meets on one of the many other platforms available.

"To much scare mongering going on... lockdown restrictions slowly being lifted. Nothing else to discuss is there.. just dont be dicks amd maybe we can come out of this alright..

I think you mean.. The fake news you Tbe types who watch too many conspiracy videos and think the illuminati really exist the vaccine contains tracking ability and we are all part of the matrix etc..

That stuff needs silencing for sure

Meaningful discussion that is done by rational human beings who have a bit of intelligence?

That should stay..

Too many people thinking the posts are an information resource as opposed to a discussion forum I would say..

Quite enjoy intelligent chat as opposed to a constant diet of sex talk and fantasies at the moment.. It's nice to have a bit of variety isn't it! "

I can’t for the life of me think why talk of sex and fantasies might be more popular than COVID on a swinging site.

"I think we’ve got a few months of condescension to go yet young man."

Just a few? Going by this forum section I think that’s being ambitious.... at least til Xmas haha

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We all have a duty of care for other people, during this awful time, so people should be realistic but not scaremongering. There's a lot of support for others, this section isn't just research discussion.

The virus will be around for a long time. The UK is ahead of most countries with vaccination, so others will still struggle more than here - and Fab users are not all based in the UK. The site has international flavours, including our close neighbours in the Republic of Ireland.

If it's used, it serves a purpose. Report inappropriate posts and behaviour to Admin.

» Add a new message to this topic