FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Boris, lower deaths NOTHING to do with Vaccinations

Boris, lower deaths NOTHING to do with Vaccinations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uv2kiss OP   Man  over a year ago

fenland

I see Boris has made a statement in which the falling death rate is purely down to the lockdown.

Vaccination has had little or no effect.

I suppose it's political manouvering as he doesn't want the vaccinated going mad.

Well sorry Boris just look in the papers for on the news, shops and pubs were packed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pepepipoxMan  over a year ago

Islington

"I see Boris has made a statement in which the falling death rate is purely down to the lockdown.

I suppose it's political manouvering as he doesn't want the vaccinated going mad.

"

Not one to give to agree with Johnson myself, but I think he's likely correct. Strict lockdowns over time reduce transmission, less people go on to suffer the more serious symptoms and worse, ICUs are less stressed, so even for more serious patients, likelihood of death is lower.

On the other hand, vaccinating vulnerable/elderly reduces people in that group developing the more serious disease. But I think you have a combination of both effects (less transmission due to lockdown, and more vulnerable people being protected by vaccines).

There's the potential for loads of people to be infected (50% of the population) now, but given that they're younger and fitter and more beautiful and shagging more than me they have less of a chance of developing the more serious disease. Unfortunately, they also become a reservoir for the virus and could go on to develop mutations that might now evolved to be more vaccine resistant (this is speculation, but basic evolutionary processes). You can see that deaths started declining 2-3 weeks after the 1st week of Jan peak, & have steadily declined from there.

Again, I'm at pains to write this, but after one year, it seems that the government started to getting things right. Be cautious, everyone! It ain't over yet!!!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I see Boris has made a statement in which the falling death rate is purely down to the lockdown.

Not one to give to agree with Johnson myself, but I think he's likely correct. Strict lockdowns over time reduce transmission, less people go on to suffer the more serious symptoms and worse, ICUs are less stressed, so even for more serious patients, likelihood of death is lower.

On the other hand, vaccinating vulnerable/elderly reduces people in that group developing the more serious disease. But I think you have a combination of both effects (less transmission due to lockdown, and more vulnerable people being protected by vaccines).

There's the potential for loads of people to be infected (50% of the population) now, but given that they're younger and fitter and more beautiful and shagging more than me they have less of a chance of developing the more serious disease. Unfortunately, they also become a reservoir for the virus and could go on to develop mutations that might now evolved to be more vaccine resistant (this is speculation, but basic evolutionary processes). You can see that deaths started declining 2-3 weeks after the 1st week of Jan peak, & have steadily declined from there.

Again, I'm at pains to write this, but after one year, it seems that the government started to getting things right. Be cautious, everyone! It ain't over yet!!!"

I think you might just be our first virus forum male expert

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I would have expected the vaccination programme to have had more than little or no effect. I understand that it isn't the solution we'd all hoped for but little or no effect?

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Well sorry Boris just look in the papers for on the news, shops and pubs were packed"

I'm fairly certain that he said never said that vaccines played no part. He said it was MAINLY due to Lockdowns.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I dont think it was just down to the lockdowns, it is a combinationation of things. I also think that the virus seasons peaks plays apart too, there are reports that the most cases was during those months.

"And so, yes of course the vaccination programme has helped, but the bulk of the work in reducing the disease has been done by the lockdown."

Quote as above.

He didn't say it had nothing to do with vaccinations. And he definitely didn't say it in caps lock

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

""And so, yes of course the vaccination programme has helped, but the bulk of the work in reducing the disease has been done by the lockdown."

Quote as above.

He didn't say it had nothing to do with vaccinations. And he definitely didn't say it in caps lock

"

My experience of Boris... when he speaks CAPS Lock is permanently on.

Cal

Well sorry Boris just look in the papers for on the news, shops and pubs were packed"

Do you realise that pubs and shops only opened again yesterday?

""And so, yes of course the vaccination programme has helped, but the bulk of the work in reducing the disease has been done by the lockdown."

Quote as above.

My experience of Boris... when he speaks CAPS Lock is permanently on.

Cal"

ALAS!!

By *quirtyndirty!Couple  over a year ago

Nottingham

Schools have been back for 3 weeks. Cases and deaths well down. People been out and about for weeks. Boris is talking utter shite.

There is a direct correlation between when we started vaccinating the vulnerable and the fall in cases, hospitalisations and deaths.

People under 50 now have a 45000/1 chance of dying from covid this year now.

To put that in perspective the risk of dying in a road traffic accident us 27000/1. I bet you lot still get in cars.

This is a smokescreen to prepare us for further unnecessary lockdowns and removal of our freedoms. Amd still some people on here continue to listen to the tripe coming from the government and sage. You have been duped

"Schools have been back for 3 weeks. Cases and deaths well down. People been out and about for weeks. Boris is talking utter shite.

There is a direct correlation between when we started vaccinating the vulnerable and the fall in cases, hospitalisations and deaths.

To put that in perspective the risk of dying in a road traffic accident us 27000/1. I bet you lot still get in cars.

This is a smokescreen to prepare us for further unnecessary lockdowns and removal of our freedoms. Amd still some people on here continue to listen to the tripe coming from the government and sage. You have been duped"

Brilliant fully agree with u.his talking shit know as his gona do another lock down august, wait and see. Thats why his said its down to beeing in lock down cases are bk low..so why have we had vaccines given out, his lost the plot,

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I would have expected the vaccination programme to have had more than little or no effect. I understand that it isn't the solution we'd all hoped for but little or no effect? "

That's not what he said though at all.

Tin town

"Schools have been back for 3 weeks. Cases and deaths well down. People been out and about for weeks. Boris is talking utter shite.

This is a smokescreen to prepare us for further unnecessary lockdowns and removal of our freedoms. Amd still some people on here continue to listen to the tripe coming from the government and sage. You have been duped

Brilliant fully agree with u.his talking shit know as his gona do another lock down august, wait and see. Thats why his said its down to beeing in lock down cases are bk low..so why have we had vaccines given out, his lost the plot, "

Genuine question. What is the motivation to have further lock downs? What is gained by the govt by further lockdowns?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Quote direct from Boris' mouth on the news just now:

"It's not just the vaccination programme that's driving down infection and hospitalisation rates and we have to continue to be cautious while the vaccine programme rolls on"

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

Common sense

If their is less contact it avoids further transmission it's how you contain and control by limits it's common knowledge if a virus has nothing to feed from it goes away gradually

And as Boris estimated number of deaths before any vaccine this alone shows he had a target and using the virus to his advantage saving the government in cost they say when you look at the eyes you can tell if a person is lying and the smirk on his face it was never a laughing matter people were dying or were infected and possibly going to die these were people's loved ones Boris Johnson is scum roll on election

By *hoco DMan  over a year ago

Clapham

This is a smokescreen to prepare us for further unnecessary lockdowns and removal of our freedoms. Amd still some people on here continue to listen to the tripe coming from the government and sage. You have been duped"

lol i wish there was a clap emoji, I worked all through out the lock down and in the beginning the first lockdown it was like 28 days later driving about for work, but this last one every one is out in the parks in the supermarket, outside coffee shops, and not socially distanced, but the media paint a different image, what I find hard to understand is why people choose not to see or can not see the difference of what in front of them and the when the media has been ramming down our near for the past year

By *ee And MikeCouple  over a year ago

Cannock

When I read this from Boris today, I honestly thought is this guy retarded !

This is the same guy that claimed at the start of the vaccination programme that it was ‘our way back to normal life’, but now it’s had no effect - confused.com !

Remember the doomongers Whitty and Valance forecasting cases and deaths would rise when the schools went back, they got that one wrong didn’t they.

Didn’t they also forecast the Kent variant would be claiming 4,000 deaths a day before Christmas !

Boris also said you can’t put a price on the life of a person when he introduced the lockdowns when asked about the cost analysis of deaths against the destruction of the economy. I’m sorry Boris, you are wrong there, because the NHS puts the price on a life of a person every day when it decides whether to fund cancer treatments for patients or not.

Im fed up with this ‘thought police’ shower of shit government we have, but let’s be honest they aren’t going to give up the powers they have gained over our livelihoods easily. Boris himself back in 2012 stated that China was a fantastic model how to build up a competitive nation, perhaps he thinks that we should all be state robots like the Chinese citizens are, not for me Bozo !

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Brilliant fully agree with u.his talking shit know as his gona do another lock down august, wait and see. Thats why his said its down to beeing in lock down cases are bk low..so why have we had vaccines given out, his lost the plot,

Genuine question. What is the motivation to have further lock downs? What is gained by the govt by further lockdowns? "

Get rid of small businesses and large corporations completely take over , it’s called looking after your friends , also complete control over the plebs

By *ldaCouple  over a year ago

sutton Coldfield

"When I read this from Boris today, I honestly thought is this guy retarded !

This is the same guy that claimed at the start of the vaccination programme that it was ‘our way back to normal life’, but now it’s had no effect - confused.com !

Remember the doomongers Whitty and Valance forecasting cases and deaths would rise when the schools went back, they got that one wrong didn’t they.

Didn’t they also forecast the Kent variant would be claiming 4,000 deaths a day before Christmas !

Boris also said you can’t put a price on the life of a person when he introduced the lockdowns when asked about the cost analysis of deaths against the destruction of the economy. I’m sorry Boris, you are wrong there, because the NHS puts the price on a life of a person every day when it decides whether to fund cancer treatments for patients or not.

Im fed up with this ‘thought police’ shower of shit government we have, but let’s be honest they aren’t going to give up the powers they have gained over our livelihoods easily. Boris himself back in 2012 stated that China was a fantastic model how to build up a competitive nation, perhaps he thinks that we should all be state robots like the Chinese citizens are, not for me Bozo !"

Thing is, he didn’t say what you have claimed you’ve just read. This thread is an object lesson in how people twist facts to fit their preconceived ideas

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

[Removed by poster at 14/04/21 07:46:24]

solihull

Genuine question. What is the motivation to have further lock downs? What is gained by the govt by further lockdowns? Get rid of small businesses and large corporations completely take over , it’s called looking after your friends , also complete control over the plebs "

So you really think that the world has been plunged into this disarray just so that Boris can line the pockets of a few of his friends...and that hes been able to first spread the virus and then contain it at his will???

solihull

[Removed by poster at 14/04/21 07:46:14]

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Genuine question. What is the motivation to have further lock downs? What is gained by the govt by further lockdowns? Get rid of small businesses and large corporations completely take over , it’s called looking after your friends , also complete control over the plebs

So you really think that the world has been plunged into this disarray just so that Boris can line the pockets of a few of his friends...and that hes been able to first spread the virus and then contain it at his will???"

It was asked what’s the Government’s motivation just gave an example of there motivation , and please don’t say that’s beyond belief ,because if we are not stupid realise government of all persuasions are definitely not there for the pleb

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

"I would have expected the vaccination programme to have had more than little or no effect. I understand that it isn't the solution we'd all hoped for but little or no effect?

That's not what he said though at all. "

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Like a game of " Simon Says" instead it's "Boris Says" we try out best to ignore him but rule of thumb...He lied ...then lied some more..then dithered ...then lied but said what he thought would make his base happy...he the lied even more ...

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Thing is, he didn’t say what you have claimed you’ve just read. This thread is an object lesson in how people twist facts to fit their preconceived ideas"

Yep, and the other people in this thread lapping up this ugly black / white presentation of a nuanced situation and wrapping it around their ignorant conspiracy nonsense around it. So depressing.

Considering the vaccine companies have admitted the vaccine doesn’t stop a person catching or spreading the ‘virus’, then yes it’s unlikely to be the vaccine. But considering the cases are only known by test majority pcr and the inventor of the test Kary Mullins explains the test is not to be used in the manner it has been. Also Fauci also confirms this in regards to the cycle threshold the test are invalid if over a particular number, which end with false positives and negatives.

Anyone care to share a link to anywhere showing the virus to have being isolated?

North West

"Considering the vaccine companies have admitted the vaccine doesn’t stop a person catching or spreading the ‘virus’, then yes it’s unlikely to be the vaccine. But considering the cases are only known by test majority pcr and the inventor of the test Kary Mullins explains the test is not to be used in the manner it has been. Also Fauci also confirms this in regards to the cycle threshold the test are invalid if over a particular number, which end with false positives and negatives.

Anyone care to share a link to anywhere showing the virus to have being isolated?

"

1) Kary Mullis did not say that. Some comments he made about the HIV virus a long time ago have been misunderstood by conspiracy theorists and spread round the world. He said PCR was not useful for quantitative assessment of the viral load in HIV patients, which at the time was a valid statement. However PCR has come a long way since the early 1990s and so those comments are now invalid.

2) Kary Mullis died in August 2019, so he said sweet FA about Covid.

3) The SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated many times, it's just that conspiracy theorists like to ignore the fact. You can find out very easily with a quick internet search, but here's a starter for 10:

Harcourt, J., Tamin, A., Lu, X., Kamili, S., Sakthivel, S. K., Murray, J....Thornburg, N. J. (2020). Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States. Emerging Infectious Diseases, 26(6), 1266-1273.

Also on Fullfact.org, an article entitled "The Covid-19 virus has been isolated many times"

On The Conversation, an article entitled "I study viruses: How Our Team Isolated the new Coronavirus to Fight the Global Pandemic" by Karen Mossman from McMaster University.

I could go on.

Well sorry Boris just look in the papers for on the news, shops and pubs were packed

I'm fairly certain that he said never said that vaccines played no part. He said it was MAINLY due to Lockdowns. "

Yes but that’s just looking at it sensibly, you’ll never stir up a sensation talking like that lol

"Thing is, he didn’t say what you have claimed you’ve just read. This thread is an object lesson in how people twist facts to fit their preconceived ideas

Yep, and the other people in this thread lapping up this ugly black / white presentation of a nuanced situation and wrapping it around their ignorant conspiracy nonsense around it. So depressing."

The red tops would never sell if it wasn’t for such folk

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Considering the vaccine companies have admitted the vaccine doesn’t stop a person catching or spreading the ‘virus’, then yes it’s unlikely to be the vaccine. But considering the cases are only known by test majority pcr and the inventor of the test Kary Mullins explains the test is not to be used in the manner it has been. Also Fauci also confirms this in regards to the cycle threshold the test are invalid if over a particular number, which end with false positives and negatives.

1) Kary Mullis did not say that. Some comments he made about the HIV virus a long time ago have been misunderstood by conspiracy theorists and spread round the world. He said PCR was not useful for quantitative assessment of the viral load in HIV patients, which at the time was a valid statement. However PCR has come a long way since the early 1990s and so those comments are now invalid.

2) Kary Mullis died in August 2019, so he said sweet FA about Covid.

3) The SARS-CoV-2 virus has been isolated many times, it's just that conspiracy theorists like to ignore the fact. You can find out very easily with a quick internet search, but here's a starter for 10:

Harcourt, J., Tamin, A., Lu, X., Kamili, S., Sakthivel, S. K., Murray, J....Thornburg, N. J. (2020). Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus 2 from Patient with Coronavirus Disease, United States. Emerging Infectious Diseases, 26(6), 1266-1273.

Also on Fullfact.org, an article entitled "The Covid-19 virus has been isolated many times"

On The Conversation, an article entitled "I study viruses: How Our Team Isolated the new Coronavirus to Fight the Global Pandemic" by Karen Mossman from McMaster University.

I could go on."

So absurd that the PCR test was happily doing wonders in the world of HIV and other diseases for decades, and suddenly it turns out it was wrong all along when it goes against someones bullshit fantasy... tragic, utterly tragic.

Oh behave.

Again, I'm at pains to write this, but after one year, it seems that the government started to getting things right. Be cautious, everyone! It ain't over yet!!!"

By *heNYCSausageMan  over a year ago

Everton

Of course the lockdown had a major affect on the numbers. It’s simple maths:

People going out less = less chance to catch it.

The vaccination doesn’t stop you from getting COViD, and if you don’t believe that then ask yourself why no one has ever said “inoculated” instead of vaccinated So how would numbers dropping and vaccinations be connected?

I saw someone mention “schools have been open for weeks”, yes they have, but if the parents only leave the home for the school runs (not always the case) then the kids exposure to the virus has been reduced. Simple maths again:

Less exposure = less chance to catch it

Now people think that the virus has been defeated, they’re sick of lockdown, they’re going to go wild. Guess what comes next? Simple maths for the 3rd time:

People going out more and congregating in large numbers = ??

And in case maths isn’t your strong point, then the actual answer is:

People going out more and congregating in large numbers = a 3rd wave

That’s regardless how how many people have been vaccinated until we hit the herd immunity stage, and that’s a long long way away yet.

Stay safe

Tin town

"Of course the lockdown had a major affect on the numbers. It’s simple maths:

The vaccination doesn’t stop you from getting COViD, and if you don’t believe that then ask yourself why no one has ever said “inoculated” instead of vaccinated So how would numbers dropping and vaccinations be connected?

I saw someone mention “schools have been open for weeks”, yes they have, but if the parents only leave the home for the school runs (not always the case) then the kids exposure to the virus has been reduced. Simple maths again:

Now people think that the virus has been defeated, they’re sick of lockdown, they’re going to go wild. Guess what comes next? Simple maths for the 3rd time:

That’s regardless how how many people have been vaccinated until we hit the herd immunity stage, and that’s a long long way away yet.

Stay safe"

Don't come on here with your reasoned thoughts and logic...

Everton

Stay safe

Don't come on here with your reasoned thoughts and logic... "

And so early in the morning too!! That’s not like me haha

I’m sorry

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Johnson has more than 1 target audience for his communication, which includes the public, investors and the covid open everything up group of his party. They want all restrictions gone ASAP, so he may have been targeting his message to them. He wants an easy life, including continuing in power, without them trying to upset plans.

Restrictions and vaccinations will have had effects on the numbers. The latter more so for the highly vulnerable, from getting severely ill and death. We've got numbers down significantly, especially compared with neighbours. It's still right to monitor the effects of any changes and to be guided by the data.

So NOT what he said when I was listening....and in total step with the science.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Genuine question. What is the motivation to have further lock downs? What is gained by the govt by further lockdowns? Get rid of small businesses and large corporations completely take over , it’s called looking after your friends , also complete control over the plebs "

Yeah . Get a grip. You do realise plenty of MPs family and friends, are plebs like the rest of us, they own or work for the small businesses you believe global governments are intent on destroying. What you are saying is happening but it’s because those at the top of big corporations are fair smarter and with far more power and influence than the average MP.

Tin town

Genuine question. What is the motivation to have further lock downs? What is gained by the govt by further lockdowns? Get rid of small businesses and large corporations completely take over , it’s called looking after your friends , also complete control over the plebs

Yeah . Get a grip. You do realise plenty of MPs family and friends, are plebs like the rest of us, they own or work for the small businesses you believe global governments are intent on destroying. What you are saying is happening but it’s because those at the top of big corporations are fair smarter and with far more power and influence than the average MP. "

It's also because the people (that's right the plebs you speak of) are too short sighted to shop at small shops... Not buy from amazon, China, out of town retail parks, websites of huge corporations, take holidays overseas, buy cheap and more more more .. If people were more judicious how and where they spend their money, then corporations may not have such a big bat to swing.... Your choice. Do what you can do and inspire others to do the same rather than whine about it whilst at the same time taking the easy and Convenient choice all the time.

By *r nigel vinylMan  over a year ago

west Midlands

I hate Boris but he would obviously love to allow society to open and the vaccine to work fully. However the threat hasnt disappeared whilst half the population is unvaccinated and over 40% are only half vaccinated,

leading to increased risk of dangerous mutations. Look at Europe you can see that tides can quickly change and more worryingly look at Brazil where over 50% of hospitalisations are people under 40. You only have one life and obviously we hope vaccinations will prove effective, but until everyone is vaccinated the risks are still very high and people will have to accept that rules wont simply disappear, in the same way the disease wont disappear. That said if people are semi responsible and meeting outside until protected, especially with the arrival of summer, the risks should be minimal and hopefully give science the room to create a booster jab to effectively update the protection levels for the Autumn and Winter where the biggest challange awaits.

Tin town

"I hate Boris but he would obviously love to allow society to open and the vaccine to work fully. However the threat hasnt disappeared whilst half the population is unvaccinated and over 40% are only half vaccinated,

leading to increased risk of dangerous mutations. Look at Europe you can see that tides can quickly change and more worryingly look at Brazil where over 50% of hospitalisations are people under 40. You only have one life and obviously we hope vaccinations will prove effective, but until everyone is vaccinated the risks are still very high and people will have to accept that rules wont simply disappear, in the same way the disease wont disappear. That said if people are semi responsible and meeting outside until protected, especially with the arrival of summer, the risks should be minimal and hopefully give science the room to create a booster jab to effectively update the protection levels for the Autumn and Winter where the biggest challange awaits."

100 % agree.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

Stay safe"

Why do people read/listen to a statement and totally misquote what was said? BJ never said the falling death rate was purely down to lockdown, he said the vaccine alone wasn't the reason for the falling rate, it was also down to lockdown. Your opening paragraph borders on the same misleading rubbish the media have been putting out all through the pandemic.

Nottingham

The risk is absolutely tiny. Like I said anyone under 50 has a far higher chance of dying in a road traffic accident this year than dying of covid.

That risk should be upto the individual not the state. If you don't want to take the risk stay at home. But don't ruin the economy, and kill thousands of others due to the associated risks of locking down.

I accept the risk will be higher in the winter. But are the government planning to cope with this? Are they opening the nightingales or training thousands of extra staff in respiratory recovery? No. And neither are our useless opposition and media asking about this. Why not ? Because this is not about a virus where the average age of death is 83 .

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Why do people read/listen to a statement and totally misquote what was said? BJ never said the falling death rate was purely down to lockdown, he said the vaccine alone wasn't the reason for the falling rate, it was also down to lockdown. Your opening paragraph borders on the same misleading rubbish the media have been putting out all through the pandemic."

Because people turn it into a political mud slinging fest instead of using their brains.

North West

"The risk is absolutely tiny. Like I said anyone under 50 has a far higher chance of dying in a road traffic accident this year than dying of covid.

That risk should be upto the individual not the state. If you don't want to take the risk stay at home. But don't ruin the economy, and kill thousands of others due to the associated risks of locking down.

I accept the risk will be higher in the winter. But are the government planning to cope with this? Are they opening the nightingales or training thousands of extra staff in respiratory recovery? No. And neither are our useless opposition and media asking about this. Why not ? Because this is not about a virus where the average age of death is 83 . "

Have you got any idea how long it takes to train doctors and nurses from scratch? We have insufficient doctors and nurses now, this minute, and insufficient beds across the NHS. This is because the NHS has not been adequately managed and funded over many years. Even if we increase numbers studying medicine this year, it will take 5 or 6 years for them to qualify and a further 8-10 years for them to attain the status of a consultant.

The Nightingale hospitals were never going to provide a great deal of help because there were and are insufficient staff to be present in them.

The NHS falls into some level of disaster pretty much every winter, with cancelled operations, appointments etc to cater for increased admissions due to things like flu, norovirus etc. The difference this year has been the scale of that increased pressure and the very compressed timescale at which the "peak" demand came. Also the fact that the vast majority of the pressure was in one medical need (Covid) where many people needed incredibly intensive care intervention. Very flu and norovirus patients require ICU care.

If this is not about a virus, what is it about, bearing in mind it's happening around the world? Don't beat about the bush, state what the issue is.

By *pepepipoxMan  over a year ago

Islington

"

If this is not about a virus, what is it about, bearing in mind it's happening around the world? Don't beat about the bush, state what the issue is."

An eminently sane post. 100% agree.

Everton

"The risk is absolutely tiny. Like I said anyone under 50 has a far higher chance of dying in a road traffic accident this year than dying of covid.

I accept the risk will be higher in the winter. But are the government planning to cope with this? Are they opening the nightingales or training thousands of extra staff in respiratory recovery? No. And neither are our useless opposition and media asking about this. Why not ? Because this is not about a virus where the average age of death is 83 . "

I actually think there’s a greater risk in the summer!!

The sun will be out, covidiots will be out in force in the pubs, that’s just my opinion though.

Nottingham

"

If this is not about a virus, what is it about, bearing in mind it's happening around the world? Don't beat about the bush, state what the issue is.

An eminently sane post. 100% agree."

I don't know what's happening , whether there is a global power conspiracy or whether world governments have collectively lost their minds, none of it makes any sense when you look deeper into it. My gut feeling is the elites who control the the debt over countries are exercising their power by forcing governments to reign in their populations and become more authoritarian. They don't want the plebs to travel abroad easily and are worried about over population. Whether its the great reset and the wef behind it I'm not sure and i doubt anyone else is. Their power is huge though and there is little doubt therehas been a compliance test in each country to see how far they can go.

North West

"

I don't know what's happening , whether there is a global power conspiracy or whether world governments have collectively lost their minds, none of it makes any sense when you look deeper into it. My gut feeling is the elites who control the the debt over countries are exercising their power by forcing governments to reign in their populations and become more authoritarian. They don't want the plebs to travel abroad easily and are worried about over population. Whether its the great reset and the wef behind it I'm not sure and i doubt anyone else is. Their power is huge though and there is little doubt therehas been a compliance test in each country to see how far they can go.

"

Can you provide any evidence of any of this?

By *idnight_Express69Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

Where did you buy your tin-foil hat?

Tin town

"

"

Yes of course. That makes so much more sense.

"Quote direct from Boris' mouth on the news just now:

"It's not just the vaccination programme that's driving down infection and hospitalisation rates and we have to continue to be cautious while the vaccine programme rolls on"

"

Not sure if anyone bothered reading this........

Or even understood what he said eh.

North West

Or even understood what he said eh. "

Nope and nope

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nope and nope "

Tbh I'm mostly grounded and careful until I'm jabbed. I'm tired, I give up, I'm masking, double masking and staying the eff at home

Nope and nope "

I appreciated it.

North West

Nope and nope

I appreciated it. "

De nada

Dudley

Or even understood what he said eh. "

Why would anyone want to read the truth when they can make shit up?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Why would anyone want to read the truth when they can make shit up? "

It's entertaining occasionally I'll admit

By *eardsandboobsCouple  over a year ago

market rasen

"I dont think it was just down to the lockdowns, it is a combinationation of things. I also think that the virus seasons peaks plays apart too, there are reports that the most cases was during those months."

Virus seasons ? Do You mean winter? If so why did we have a peak last spring during a heatwave and why are countries like Spain and Italy rising at the moment in mid April ?

Why would anyone want to read the truth when they can make shit up? "

Fair point well made.

I've heard the vaccines make tits and cocks bigger

Everton

Why would anyone want to read the truth when they can make shit up?

Fair point well made.

I've heard the vaccines make tits and cocks bigger "

Cocks you say?........

By *hoco DMan  over a year ago

Clapham

Where did you buy your tin-foil hat? "

most likely the same place you got your rose tinted sheeple goggles

That makes most sense tbh

Dudley

"That makes most sense tbh"

Except the OP butchered the quote so it's untrue

» Add a new message to this topic