FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > vaccination at different locations

vaccination at different locations

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icecouple561 OP   Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Does anybody know if it affects the recording of your vaccination if you have your second one at a different location to the first?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *exleyboyMan  over a year ago

Erith

No it should make no difference. In the armed forces you had jabs in every part of your body on Jab parades. I had my two jabs for corvid in different arms!!!

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

"Does anybody know if it affects the recording of your vaccination if you have your second one at a different location to the first?"

No I'm having my second one in a different centre from the first

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No it should make no difference. In the armed forces you had jabs in every part of your body on Jab parades. I had my two jabs for corvid in different arms!!! "

thank you but I meant at different vaccination centres. I should have made that clear. I really hope the hot male nurse doesn't ask to inject me in my upper thigh...

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Does anybody know if it affects the recording of your vaccination if you have your second one at a different location to the first?

No I'm having my second one in a different centre from the first "

I guess quite a few are. I want to go abroad later this year and I don't want any problems with proof of vaccination

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"Does anybody know if it affects the recording of your vaccination if you have your second one at a different location to the first?"

No, it's all linked via your NHS number with the system on the NHS .

Erith

I had my first.one at a local medical centre and ths second at the Excel in Docklands and both have appeared on my medical record at my GP.

It appears that the NHS has a IT system that can be updated anywhere.

When I had my catract ops, they were done in a Private Hospital on an NHS contract amd my GP, knew the next day that the op had been carried out the previous evening when he called me about a repeat prescription request.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Does anybody know if it affects the recording of your vaccination if you have your second one at a different location to the first?

I guess quite a few are. I want to go abroad later this year and I don't want any problems with proof of vaccination"

no it doesnt matter you little card is filled in

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I'd hope that surely our technology can cope with that.

Erith

I had my first.one at a local medical centre and ths second at the Excel in Docklands and both have appeared on my medical record at my GP.

When I had my catract ops, they were done in a Private Hospital on an NHS contract and my GP, knew the next day that the op had been carried out the previous evening when he called me about a repeat prescription request. He asked how the op went and I did ask how he knew and he said my records had been updated.

Tin town

I'd hope that surely our technology can cope with that."

Besides we've all got those quality vaccine "appointment cards / passports" to show for it.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

No, it's all linked via your NHS number with the system on the NHS ."

Good.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I had my first.one at a local medical centre and ths second at the Excel in Docklands and both have appeared on my medical record at my GP.

When I had my catract ops, they were done in a Private Hospital on an NHS contract amd my GP, knew the next day that the op had been carried out the previous evening when he called me about a repeat prescription request."

That's good to know

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I guess quite a few are. I want to go abroad later this year and I don't want any problems with proof of vaccinationno it doesnt matter you little card is filled in "

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I'm hoping it will be okay too. So far oh the system it seems that people having their 2nd vaccine somewhere else shows as having had their first.

I had my first on shift at derby arena, my 2nd at work

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Besides we've all got those quality vaccine "appointment cards / passports" to show for it. "

I would hope that our technology could cope with it too. Unfortunately I have experience of NHS IT systems.

I am reassured by my "quality vaccination card" in the same way I'm reassured by my lucky rabbit's foot .

Tin town

Besides we've all got those quality vaccine "appointment cards / passports" to show for it.

I would hope that our technology could cope with it too. Unfortunately I have experience of NHS IT systems.

I am reassured by my "quality vaccination card" in the same way I'm reassured by my lucky rabbit's foot .

"

I think perhaps there's an anagram in the NHS IT part of your reply.!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No. I had my second vaccination locally but at a different local venue. The same procedure at check-in with my NHS number and my vaccination card updated with details. NHS efficiency for all to see. Please take note SERCO et al.

Tin town

"No. I had my second vaccination locally but at a different local venue. The same procedure at check-in with my NHS number and my vaccination card updated with details. NHS efficiency for all to see. Please take note SERCO et al. "

NHS efficiency? Ha I've heard many adjectives for the NHS but the first time I've heard efficiency.... Hats off to the efficient part of the NHS.

By *yn drwgMan  over a year ago

Camarthen

I guess quite a few are. I want to go abroad later this year and I don't want any problems with proof of vaccinationno it doesnt matter you little card is filled in "

Yes your card will say where, when and what on both jabs.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I think perhaps there's an anagram in the NHS IT part of your reply.! "

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I guess quite a few are. I want to go abroad later this year and I don't want any problems with proof of vaccinationno it doesnt matter you little card is filled in

Yes your card will say where, when and what on both jabs."

Ok, thanks

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No. I had my second vaccination locally but at a different local venue. The same procedure at check-in with my NHS number and my vaccination card updated with details. NHS efficiency for all to see. Please take note SERCO et al. "

I have to say that the vaccination centres we've attended (for reasons best known to themselves I had to travel 20 miles Mr 1 mile) were both very efficient well run.

The NHS as a whole isn't efficient though unfortunately

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"No it should make no difference. In the armed forces you had jabs in every part of your body on Jab parades. I had my two jabs for corvid in different arms!!! "

So if should be fine if i bend over and ask for prick number two in my rear?

Tin town

"No. I had my second vaccination locally but at a different local venue. The same procedure at check-in with my NHS number and my vaccination card updated with details. NHS efficiency for all to see. Please take note SERCO et al.

I have to say that the vaccination centres we've attended (for reasons best known to themselves I had to travel 20 miles Mr 1 mile) were both very efficient well run.

The NHS as a whole isn't efficient though unfortunately"

Hasn't the army been involved with the logistics of the vax program?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"No. I had my second vaccination locally but at a different local venue. The same procedure at check-in with my NHS number and my vaccination card updated with details. NHS efficiency for all to see. Please take note SERCO et al.

Hasn't the army been involved with the logistics of the vax program? "

I don't know the details but it certainly has the feel of a military operation. If you take two people from the same house travelling to separate locations on different days out of the equation.

Erith

Yes, the military did all the planning and logistics for the vaccination programme. They also took over the PPE delivery chain for the NHS last March.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It shouldn’t make any difference to being recorded on your record as connected with your nhs number. If it was me I would check that the second place is administering the same vaccination I had the first time.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It shouldn’t make any difference to being recorded on your record as connected with your nhs number. If it was me I would check that the second place is administering the same vaccination I had the first time. "

Good point! I will ask

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Husband had his second one in a different location. *****Make sure that they stamp your original card with the batch number.*****

It was registered at our GP too.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

He just said that the stamp wasn't automatic he had to ask.

Tin town

"Yes, the military did all the planning and logistics for the vaccination programme. They also took over the PPE delivery chain for the NHS last March."

Which I would imagine has something to do with how smoothly it has been run?

Tin town

Hasn't the army been involved with the logistics of the vax program?

I don't know the details but it certainly has the feel of a military operation. If you take two people from the same house travelling to separate locations on different days out of the equation. "

Yes I think the inefficient appointment bit will be the nhs bit... Its consistent with their appointments processes over the years.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Makes no difference. The records completed electronically at the clinic's update your GP records automatically and so it doesn't matter where you go for the second one.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Husband had his second one in a different location. *****Make sure that they stamp your original card with the batch number.*****

It was registered at our GP too.

"

I will do thanks

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Makes no difference. The records completed electronically at the clinic's update your GP records automatically and so it doesn't matter where you go for the second one."

thanks

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

no it doesn't as it is recorded under your nation health number.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"No it should make no difference. In the armed forces you had jabs in every part of your body on Jab parades. I had my two jabs for corvid in different arms!!!

thank you but I meant at different vaccination centres. I should have made that clear. I really hope the hot male nurse doesn't ask to inject me in my upper thigh... "

I need to ensure that the hot male nurse injects me very appropriately too

It's been a wonderful example of our NHS at its best this past year

» Add a new message to this topic