FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Report into the vaccine. Real world study.

Report into the vaccine. Real world study.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittleMissCali OP   Woman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00224-3/fulltext

Hope this link is allowed. It's from the people behind the zoe covid app which is linked to Kings college.

Made very interesting and reassuring reading....

A snippet from the start

"We’ve been asking you to report on your general health for a week after vaccination, so that we can understand the impact of the vaccine on the whole body (systemic effects), as well as any pain and swelling at the injection site (local effects). 

Today, together with researchers at King’s College London, we published a paper in the leading scientific journal, Lancet Infectious Diseases, looking at data from 627,383 ZOE contributors who received doses of the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccines between December 8th 2020 and March 10th 2021. 

This is the largest ‘real world’ study directly comparing the two vaccines and investigating how many of you experience after effects. 

"

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00224-3/fulltext

Hope this link is allowed. It's from the people behind the zoe covid app which is linked to Kings college.

A snippet from the start

"We’ve been asking you to report on your general health for a week after vaccination, so that we can understand the impact of the vaccine on the whole body (systemic effects), as well as any pain and swelling at the injection site (local effects). 

Today, together with researchers at King’s College London, we published a paper in the leading scientific journal, Lancet Infectious Diseases, looking at data from 627,383 ZOE contributors who received doses of the Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccines between December 8th 2020 and March 10th 2021. 

This is the largest ‘real world’ study directly comparing the two vaccines and investigating how many of you experience after effects. 

"

"

Oh bloody hell, don't start sharing positive news! It's not the done thing!

"https://www.thelancet.com/journals/laninf/article/PIIS1473-3099(21)00224-3/fulltext

A snippet from the start

"

Oh bloody hell, don't start sharing positive news! It's not the done thing! "

Since when do I do the done thing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve been contributing to the Zoe app from the start. It appears to be the most accurate survey of them all as its data in almost real time.

"I’ve been contributing to the Zoe app from the start. It appears to be the most accurate survey of them all as its data in almost real time."
I have got so many of my friends doing it. And it's been very interesting.

This is mostly about the reactions

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

"I’ve been contributing to the Zoe app from the start. It appears to be the most accurate survey of them all as its data in almost real time."

Ditto both of us..

It's been a good point of reference throughout..

By *lik and PaulCouple  over a year ago

Flagrante

We've both been doing this too and the regular video updates are really useful.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Admit never heard of it as spend very litle time on computers and smartphones as I hate them

They are also studying Long Covid.

Their current data suggests that of those who had Covid 5% suffer symptoms for longer than 8 weeks and 2% suffer symptoms for longer than 12 weeks.

ZOE data shows that long COVID sufferers generally fall into two groups.

The first group experienced ongoing respiratory symptoms, including coughing and shortness of breath, combined with fatigue and headaches.

The second group had multi-system effects resulting in symptoms affecting the brain, gut, and heart including palpitations (racing or skipping heartbeat), pins and needles, and ‘brain fog’.

Long COVID affects people of all ages, although older people were more likely to develop the condition than younger people.

They also saw that women are slightly more likely to get long COVID than men, especially in younger age groups. Having asthma also increases the risk of developing long COVID.

» Add a new message to this topic