FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Forget that date in June!

Forget that date in June!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you are not in a monogamous relationship at that time.

You will be a part of the sexual black market.

Your only hope will be that the 'prices' to obtain will not go sky-high.

Along with yourself (dancing with the angels)

This is your future reality.

Or so the story goes....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Is this a leak from the corridors of power?

That's not so nice, I'm forever single

"Is this a leak from the corridors of power?

That's not so nice, I'm forever single "

I like people who are aware of the possibilities.

Your sunday morning thinking cap is active.

That's not so nice, I'm forever single I like people who are aware of the possibilities.

Your sunday morning thinking cap is active."

Guess Bojo got it spot on... There's hardly a reaction to this in this forum

That's not so nice, I'm forever single I like people who are aware of the possibilities.

Guess Bojo got it spot on... There's hardly a reaction to this in this forum "

The date is important but the possible effects go way beyond the date and will impact our future relationships.

Guess Bojo got it spot on... There's hardly a reaction to this in this forum The date is important but the possible effects go way beyond the date and will impact our future relationships.

"

No need for the word possible...the effects etc

Guess Bojo got it spot on... There's hardly a reaction to this in this forum The date is important but the possible effects go way beyond the date and will impact our future relationships.

No need for the word possible...the effects etc"

Well the threshold is appeasing the majority... Anything else, well, doesn't matter . It's a tough one. I'm not complaining but am disappointed after so long hmmm

Well the threshold is appeasing the majority... Anything else, well, doesn't matter . It's a tough one. I'm not complaining but am disappointed after so long hmmm

"

I read you on that.

Your use of the word appeasement is interesting and the majority are seemingly OK with that (I speak beyond fab)

What of the future impact on how people used to meet and develop relationships face to face.

At work, events, parks, pubs, gyms etc etc..

Do you see that culture changing for good or is there a return to 'normality'?

I read you on that.

Your use of the word appeasement is interesting and the majority are seemingly OK with that (I speak beyond fab)

What of the future impact on how people used to meet and develop relationships face to face.

"

I think every one should be able to do what they want, within reason. I'm pro liberty if it does not effect others. It's not for me or any government to dictate terms other than what is absolutely necessary. There's a dilemma here, so I'm not overly bothered.

In an ideal world I do my own thing and everyone else does their own way - if that makes sense

I read you on that.

I think every one should be able to do what they want, within reason. I'm pro liberty if it does not effect others. It's not for me or any government to dictate terms other than what is absolutely necessary. There's a dilemma here, so I'm not overly bothered.

In an ideal world I do my own thing and everyone else does their own way - if that makes sense "

Your thinking is exactly the way I feel so you are making perfect sense.

My internal welfare (including my mental) will always trump any suffocating governmental and possibly 'sickness' inducing decree.

That's if they go too far.

I read you on that.

In an ideal world I do my own thing and everyone else does their own way - if that makes sense Your thinking is exactly the way I feel so you are making perfect sense.

My internal welfare (including my mental) will always trump any suffocating governmental and possibly 'sickness' inducing decree.

"

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

My only chance, if I'm in a minority as I am in this context as a single person, is that my reasonable preferences should be considered in decision making.

So my vote is for any such considerate government,where mere satisfaction of 51% is not the end game.

I read you on that.

In an ideal world I do my own thing and everyone else does their own way - if that makes sense Your thinking is exactly the way I feel so you are making perfect sense.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

My only chance, if I'm in a minority as I am in this context as a single person, is that my reasonable preferences should be considered in decision making.

So my vote is for any such considerate government,where mere satisfaction of 51% is not the end game. "

A considerate government...but what of an inconsiderate government.

Would you support ANY law as such?

Because it is law?

The percentages thing we will have to await and see in this context of singularity.

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

So my vote is for any such considerate government,where mere satisfaction of 51% is not the end game. A considerate government...but what of an inconsiderate government.

Because it is law?

The percentages thing we will have to await and see in this context of singularity.

"

For instance future mass singularity will impact on the amount of babies born (population)

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

So my vote is for any such considerate government,where mere satisfaction of 51% is not the end game. A considerate government...but what of an inconsiderate government.

Because it is law?

"

If for example a government was to decree I can't meet people in normal times, because we understand that to be arbitrary, that would be cause for concern.

But in covid times it may be understandable.

So for example if 70% are in monogamous relationship then the current policy may be happily received. But what about the remaining 30% singles who have different circumstances or preferences? Effectively I'm being made to "behave" through the law.

There’s a COVID forum for all the conspiracies etc

J

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

If for example a government was to decree I can't meet people in normal times, because we understand that to be arbitrary, that would be cause for concern.

So for example if 70% are in monogamous relationship then the current policy may be happily received. But what about the remaining 30% singles who have different circumstances or preferences? Effectively I'm being made to "behave" through the law.

"

I understand the understandable i.e in Covid times.

Your example below that hits on the crux of the matter.

Will Covid times ever be over?

Will the new normal possess the same opportunities as the old?

Can old normal return without restrictiveness?

Every individual will be impacted and will have to find their way through it all laws and all.

So I still state if one is not in a monogamous relationship (unless they choose celibacy) they will be part of a 'sexual black market' in a manner of speaking.

"There’s a COVID forum for all the conspiracies etc

J "

This is not a conspiracy but a discussion of consequences.

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

Every individual will be impacted and will have to find their way through it all laws and all.

So I still state if one is not in a monogamous relationship (unless they choose celibacy) they will be part of a 'sexual black market' in a manner of speaking.

"

Because a certain thing will not suddenly disappear come that date in June.

Neither will the potential threat it is reputed to carry.

J "

I haven’t read a conspiracy issue, I must admit. I find it to be an interesting discussion between them.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

J This is not a conspiracy but a discussion of consequences."

It's an awful lot of words for very little content is what it is

Perhaps you. An clarify the 'sexual black market' you refer to?

evesham

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

Neither will the potential threat it is reputed to carry."

But the threat of worse consequences will be mitigated as the vaccine roll out will have been almost completed. Yes there will be those who choose not to have it and that's their risk to take.

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

Neither will the potential threat it is reputed to carry."

Well Im stumped. My actions are bound by law. Victorian moral times then. I become a prude except for procreation.

What are you talking about?

evesham

"What are you talking about?"

I *think* it's saying if we didn't pair up before lockdown we're doomed to be single forever and any sex we get will be illicitly traded on some sexual black market

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

But the threat of worse consequences will be mitigated as the vaccine roll out will have been almost completed. Yes there will be those who choose not to have it and that's their risk to take.

"

Yes it is reputed to lessen the risk of transmission.

evesham

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

Yes it is reputed to lessen the risk of transmission."

And the severity of symptoms

By *annaBeStrongMan  over a year ago

w

Sorry have I missed something?

What is this thread about?

"What are you talking about?

I *think* it's saying if we didn't pair up before lockdown we're doomed to be single forever and any sex we get will be illicitly traded on some sexual black market

"

My concern is the apparent consensus reached by a government may effect different people in different ways. Free market and free action were the hitherto solutions.

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

Well Im stumped. My actions are bound by law. Victorian moral times then. I become a prude except for procreation.

"

No accusation of prudishness toward you.

Just stating that if people live more separated lifestyles induced by the present circumstances (along with others) surely a natural consequence of that will be a decrease in population.

I'm not saying go fuck to save the world!

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

Just stating that if people live more separated lifestyles induced by the present circumstances (along with others) surely a natural consequence of that will be a decrease in population.

"

I meant to say I want to fuck but I can't, in order to save the world and follow the law

My concern is the apparent consensus reached by a government may effect different people in different ways. Free market and free action were the hitherto solutions. "

(Thumbs up to that reply)

My concern is the apparent consensus reached by a government may effect different people in different ways. Free market and free action were the hitherto solutions. (Thumbs up to that reply)"

A sense of illicitness, being pushed underground, trading in secret...

Won't happen! I know quite a few couples who've started dating through the last 15 months! Even I found and made a bubble buddy for the last year!

Lol ...

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

I meant to say I want to fuck but I can't, in order to save the world and follow the law"

"Won't happen! I know quite a few couples who've started dating through the last 15 months! Even I found and made a bubble buddy for the last year!

Lol ... "

Ok that's good to hear.

But they are not everyone.

evesham

My concern is the apparent consensus reached by a government may effect different people in different ways. Free market and free action were the hitherto solutions. (Thumbs up to that reply) A sense of illicitness, being pushed underground, trading in secret..."

Why do you reply twice to every post lol

evesham

"Won't happen! I know quite a few couples who've started dating through the last 15 months! Even I found and made a bubble buddy for the last year!

Lol ... Ok that's good to hear.

But they are not everyone."

Not everyone partnered up pre covid though. Why do they have to post covid?

I think the population will be just fine.

Lol ... Ok that's good to hear.

But they are not everyone."

So the power of love (or necessity) will always find a way?

"

gotcha. And thank you.

That's nonsense. No government would actually do that. Because no government actually wants to do that. They want to be reelected.

These lockdowns are having a monstrous effect on the economy. They don't really care about us but they really really care about the money in your bank account.

I love V for vendetta as much as the next guy or gal, and I'm always looking out for my rights being taken away for the "greater good" but I don't think you are correct in your theory

My concern is the apparent consensus reached by a government may effect different people in different ways. Free market and free action were the hitherto solutions. (Thumbs up to that reply) A sense of illicitness, being pushed underground, trading in secret...

Why do you reply twice to every post lol "

The first reply here to you wasn't the OP.

The OP gave a thumbs up to that reply words in brackets...

then tried answering your words about the sparesness of the theory.

evesham

My concern is the apparent consensus reached by a government may effect different people in different ways. Free market and free action were the hitherto solutions. (Thumbs up to that reply) A sense of illicitness, being pushed underground, trading in secret...

Why do you reply twice to every post lol The first reply here to you wasn't the OP.

then tried answering your words about the sparesness of the theory."

That makes absolutely no sense

gotcha. And thank you.

That's nonsense. No government would actually do that. Because no government actually wants to do that. They want to be reelected.

These lockdowns are having a monstrous effect on the economy. They don't really care about us but they really really care about the money in your bank account.

I love V for vendetta as much as the next guy or gal, and I'm always looking out for my rights being taken away for the "greater good" but I don't think you are correct in your theory "

Reread the entire thread for a better feel for the discussion.

Instead of taking the opinion of someone who arrived halfway through!

Has it really been laid out as simplistic as all that?

Plus she has mishmashed two different peoples words into an offhand opinion of her own.

evesham

gotcha. And thank you.

I love V for vendetta as much as the next guy or gal, and I'm always looking out for my rights being taken away for the "greater good" but I don't think you are correct in your theory Reread the entire thread for a better feel for the discussion.

Plus she has mishmashed two different peoples words into an offhand opinion of her own."

She also said *think* because no one can make sense of your pseudo intellectual babble half of the time but it's fun trying.

evesham

"If you are not in a monogamous relationship at that time.

Or so the story goes...."

Just for clarity. Here is the original post which says if you are not in a couple you will be traded on the sexual Black Market.... No mishmashing done by she.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"Sorry have I missed something?

What is this thread about? "

Have to say I'm confused...think it's a hypothetical discussion rather than any recent news.

Why do you reply twice to every post lol The first reply here to you wasn't the OP.

That makes absolutely no sense "

You stated earlier in the thread about a whole lot of words for very little something or other.

It's funny how a reasonable person (the first man) could engage with me in a reasonable fashion.

But some (you) arrive with 'shotgun' blasting and a mish mash of words strung together purported to be all from me!

evesham

That makes absolutely no sense You stated earlier in the thread about a whole lot of words for very little something or other.

It's funny how a reasonable person (the first man) could engage with me in a reasonable fashion.

But some (you) arrive with 'shotgun' blasting and a mish mash of words strung together purported to be all from me!"

I've never purported anything of the sort. I do think you try to make your threads overly wordy and that leaves them open to interpretation, which is what I did based on your op. Is that not the basis of conversation?

Or so the story goes....

Just for clarity. Here is the original post which says if you are not in a couple you will be traded on the sexual Black Market.... No mishmashing done by she. "

Do you see the word traded anywhere?

I speak of its illicitness or sense of.

It's underground aspect those are the things I am getting at.

Not you will be traded by some superior exterior entity on a black market without your agreement!

You will as it were be a part of it (a trader yourself)

evesham

Or so the story goes....

Just for clarity. Here is the original post which says if you are not in a couple you will be traded on the sexual Black Market.... No mishmashing done by she. Do you see the word traded anywhere?

Not you will be traded by some superior exterior entity on a black market without your agreement!

You will as it were be a part of it (a trader yourself)"

Do still traded, even if by myself.

That makes absolutely no sense You stated earlier in the thread about a whole lot of words for very little something or other.

But some (you) arrive with 'shotgun' blasting and a mish mash of words strung together purported to be all from me!

I've never purported anything of the sort. I do think you try to make your threads overly wordy and that leaves them open to interpretation, which is what I did based on your op. Is that not the basis of conversation? "

If that includes reading and getting a feel for what has been discussed before you arrived and not putting words in a persons mouth they did not say then fine.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Wow

Or so the story goes....

Just for clarity. Here is the original post which says if you are not in a couple you will be traded on the sexual Black Market.... No mishmashing done by she. Do you see the word traded anywhere?

You will as it were be a part of it (a trader yourself)

Do still traded, even if by myself. "

I get you a single celibate lifestyle is another way to escape.

Or a polygamous established relationship

Or maybe other examples....this is for all those who want neither or have their own way...as you have yours.

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

Are you worried that the next generation of young people will never be able to couple up and procreate; thereby threatening us with extinction?

gotcha. And thank you.

I love V for vendetta as much as the next guy or gal, and I'm always looking out for my rights being taken away for the "greater good" but I don't think you are correct in your theory Reread the entire thread for a better feel for the discussion.

Plus she has mishmashed two different peoples words into an offhand opinion of her own.

She also said *think* because no one can make sense of your pseudo intellectual babble half of the time but it's fun trying. "

No one? I'm not offended but I would say the first part of the thread just me and my comrade reasoning was just fine.

Maybe you should reread...but it might take some thought.

evesham

Also.... I did ask for clarity around the sexual black market comment but was seemingly ignored. What else could I do but come to my own conclusion?! A conclusion not a million miles away from its apparent intent with illicit meets 'traded' between singletons.

"Are you worried that the next generation of young people will never be able to couple up and procreate; thereby threatening us with extinction?"
Are you?

evesham

gotcha. And thank you.

She also said *think* because no one can make sense of your pseudo intellectual babble half of the time but it's fun trying. No one? I'm not offended but I would say the first part of the thread just me and my comrade reasoning was just fine.

Maybe you should reread...but it might take some thought."

I have my thoughts clearly in me head thank you very much and I stand by them. Many more people have asked what you are going on about that have claimed to understand it.

"Also.... I did ask for clarity around the sexual black market comment but was seemingly ignored. What else could I do but come to my own conclusion?! A conclusion not a million miles away from its apparent intent with illicit meets 'traded' between singletons. "
You forget about the governmental influences.

gotcha. And thank you.

She also said *think* because no one can make sense of your pseudo intellectual babble half of the time but it's fun trying. No one? I'm not offended but I would say the first part of the thread just me and my comrade reasoning was just fine.

I have my thoughts clearly in me head thank you very much and I stand by them. Many more people have asked what you are going on about that have claimed to understand it. "

That's why you are the majority...see earlier part of thread...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

gotcha. And thank you.

Maybe you should reread...but it might take some thought."

Some thought, fine..

Over thinking to the point it's not a logical debate and in the realms of they're all out to get us, no ta..

gotcha. And thank you.

Some thought, fine..

Over thinking to the point it's not a logical debate and in the realms of they're all out to get us, no ta..

"

So all life is completely logical.

All life is totally rational.

No room for consideration if life really so.

Every answer would be laid out on a plate and clearly obvious.

No investigation necessary

No joining the dots ever.

They are all out to get us?

Who are the ALL you speak of?

I never wrote that.

gotcha. And thank you.

Some thought, fine..

So all life is completely logical.

All life is totally rational.

No room for consideration if life really so.

Every answer would be laid out on a plate and clearly obvious.

No investigation necessary

No joining the dots ever.

They are all out to get us?

Who are the ALL you speak of?

I never wrote that."

If life were...

I really can’t say what I want. So all I’ll say is. All the best mate.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

Heading towards that dystopian future predicted in the 40 and 50s we all dreaded..

Sex provided and authorised by the government to single people .. From clean, regularly tested fuck doll employees possibly much more into the future cyborg /Robots .

The Type of doll you get is dictated by your wealth and employment of course and there would be a version for the unemployed made available too . Could be just a robotic hand job you slip into to get some kind of relief now and again.. Means tested of course

During the sex facility that is provided you would be tested, monitored and assessed and data recorded . If necessary you would be Re adjusted psychologically too so you fit back into your mundane grey work life cube afterwards and never complain .

These dolls would be not fertile of course because let's face it we have far too many children being born in the world..

Having children and how that happens would be a whole new would.

I think I just gave myself a recurring nightmare for the next week! ??

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

"

So how will those who take it interact with those who do not?

Or so the story goes....

Heading towards that dystopian future predicted in the 40 and 50s we all dreaded..

Sex provided and authorised by the government to single people .. From clean, regularly tested fuck doll employees possibly much more into the future cyborg /Robots .

The Type of doll you get is dictated by your wealth and employment of course and there would be a version for the unemployed made available too . Could be just a robotic hand job you slip into to get some kind of relief now and again.. Means tested of course

During the sex facility that is provided you would be tested, monitored and assessed and data recorded . If necessary you would be Re adjusted psychologically too so you fit back into your mundane grey work life cube afterwards and never complain .

These dolls would be not fertile of course because let's face it we have far too many children being born in the world..

Having children and how that happens would be a whole new would.

I think I just gave myself a recurring nightmare for the next week! ??

"

No you are just considering possible extremes based on trends towards.

Done with style and humour.

Not to be taken literally...but...and some always do!

"I really can’t say what I want. So all I’ll say is. All the best mate. "
Your best wishes are appreciated and I return the same to you.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I don't understand why people still harbor this delusion of dystopia. The country (and wider world) have faced much worse events and bounced back... and beyond.

The future is brighter than we can even imagine.

Cal

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Hmmmm reading through the post I think it's purely based on the OP's opinion.

By *AABMan  over a year ago

Not far

Reading through all that, can I have 10 minutes of my life back?

"Hmmmm reading through the post I think it's purely based on the OP's opinion.

"

This was shoved onto the virus list and I am here by default.

This was shoved onto the virus list and I am here by default."

Sort of gatecrashed.

What's going on here then! (laugh)

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

This was shoved onto the virus list and I am here by default."

Lol

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I had a strong belief in fairies in my garden. I hope they are alright.

gotcha. And thank you.

She also said *think* because no one can make sense of your pseudo intellectual babble half of the time but it's fun trying. "

. i was checking the time of the posts and trying to work out if it was 2 folk still up from saturday night and totally high having the conversation

the referring to themselves in 3rd person doesn’t help the matter either

honestly, not clue what is going on with most of the thread or even where the thinking for theOP cane from but with regards to this

" What of the future impact on how people used to meet and develop relationships face to face.

"

that stopped being normality and became the exception long ago

nowadays (at least for the generation still of an age to pro create which seems to be some of the concern) you either met young at school / uni or your part time job while doing those which will still exist because thats generally not the kind of work people can do from home, or you met online on apps

meet cutes were resigned mostly to the movies about a decade ago

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

So how will those who take it interact with those who do not?"

Maybe they won't...who knows!

evesham

I read you on that.

No I don't mean that.

The law is what it is.

Because it is law?

So how will those who take it interact with those who do not?"

Carefully? The vaccine protects the person that has it mostly. It doesn't fully prevent transmission though so that's for the unvaccinated to work out I guess

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

What is this thread about? "

not got a clue lol

What is this thread about? not got a clue lol"

I do not know myself now lol.

I thought OP was saying lock down restrictions are having a disproportionate effect on singles rather than those in existing relationships. I agreed - I'm single, I can't meet new people, I can't shag, or form new relationships.

This might not affect the majority of people in existing relationships but it is nevertheless real for singles.

Finally I thought OP was saying, because of this, singles might be thinking of effectively breaking the lock down restrictions. I am not so sure about that, as I personally would not break laws.

By *nnie2009Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

this made me laugh

By *irtyd468Man  over a year ago

North

"I had a strong belief in fairies in my garden. I hope they are alright. "

Im sure the fairies talk more sense too

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Have a little positively

We locked down to save our NHS, our NHS is not under the same pressure and slowly all the rules are fizzling out

Singles can mingle again soon and some proper heat & sun are showing on the horizon

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Well fuck a duck, this is the weirdest thread I've come across today.

Tbh, I've always traded my vag on the black market, I even sold a kidney once.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Maybe this black market meets in quiet laybys and car parks at night, with people turning up in cars or lorries. Then some of the people indulge in illicit shagging while others look on, taking photos and wanking?

I'll bet that the covid police will be going round the cars and demanding to see vaccine passports, though really it'll just be an excuse for the dirty buggers to have a perve while they're on night duty...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Maybe this black market meets in quiet laybys and car parks at night, with people turning up in cars or lorries. Then some of the people indulge in illicit shagging while others look on, taking photos and wanking?

I'll bet that the covid police will be going round the cars and demanding to see vaccine passports, though really it'll just be an excuse for the dirty buggers to have a perve while they're on night duty..."

Apparently it's pseudoscience to have a moan about extended government imposed celibacy for me.

?

What is this thread about? not got a clue lol

I do not know myself now lol.

I thought OP was saying lock down restrictions are having a disproportionate effect on singles rather than those in existing relationships. I agreed - I'm single, I can't meet new people, I can't shag, or form new relationships.

This might not affect the majority of people in existing relationships but it is nevertheless real for singles.

Finally I thought OP was saying, because of this, singles might be thinking of effectively breaking the lock down restrictions. I am not so sure about that, as I personally would not break laws.

"

?

» Add a new message to this topic