FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > The 17 May easing . . .

The 17 May easing . . .

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Step Three: 17 May Most Social Contact Rules Dropped

• Outdoors, most social contact rules will be lifted, but gatherings of more than 30 will be illegal

• Indoors, the rule of six or a larger group of up to two households will be allowed

• Indoor hospitality - pubs, restaurants, cinemas, theatres, concert halls, children play areas, hotels, B&Bs, indoor exercise classes - will be allowed

• Advice on social distancing between family and friends, including hugging, will be updated no later than 17 May

• Large indoor performances and sporting events with a capacity of 1,000 people will be allowed

• Outdoor large performances and sporting events will have a maximum capacity of 4,000 people or must only be half full, whichever is lower

• Bigger sports stadiums will be allowed 10,000 people or can only be a quarter full, whichever is lower

• Testing will be used to support these openings

• Weddings, wedding receptions, wakes, funerals and christenings will be allowed with 30 people.

A nice meal sat indoors in a restaurant will be really nice. Instead of that shivering under a canopy at the moment.

Already booked a few Hotel Stays.

The Camper is primed and ready to roll.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Can't wait to see my parents in Scotland.

"Can't wait to see my parents in Scotland.

"

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

What about University students ? Will they return to face to face teaching and Halls of Residence ?

From the office for students:

Latest guidance

Following the government’s announcement on 13 April:

Alongside step three of the roadmap (no earlier than 17 May), in-person teaching and learning can resume for all remaining students Those students who have not yet returned to campus should remain studying online until they are advised by their provider to return to their term-time accommodation. There are some exceptions, including if students do not have access to study space, for health and safety reasons or where there is concern for a student’s mental health or wellbeing.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I'm confused. The rule of 6 applies to meeting indoors but you can attend a large indoor performance with 999 other people?

[Removed by poster at 09/05/21 16:56:29]

"I'm confused. The rule of 6 applies to meeting indoors but you can attend a large indoor performance with 999 other people? "

The have to be covid safe.

By *randMrsJones500Couple  over a year ago

london

"From the office for students:

Latest guidance

Following the government’s announcement on 13 April:

Alongside step three of the roadmap (no earlier than 17 May), in-person teaching and learning can resume for all remaining students Those students who have not yet returned to campus should remain studying online until they are advised by their provider to return to their term-time accommodation. There are some exceptions, including if students do not have access to study space, for health and safety reasons or where there is concern for a student’s mental health or wellbeing."

too little too late for the students. my sons last exam in on june 4th. they really have had a crap year

By *amantha TSWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

"What about University students ? Will they return to face to face teaching and Halls of Residence ?"

May 17th all students can return to face to face teaching, not just the essential courses.

However May 17th is Reading Week, prior to exams starting for us. So no courses to return to. Well thought out there!

By *nfin8yWoman  over a year ago

Newcastle-under-Lyme

I’m Looking forwarding to getting away in my campervan once shower blocks are open. Sitting indoors for coffee or a meal with friends. The simple pleasures.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"What about University students ? Will they return to face to face teaching and Halls of Residence ?

May 17th all students can return to face to face teaching, not just the essential courses.

However May 17th is Reading Week, prior to exams starting for us. So no courses to return to. Well thought out there!"

Exactly. It is pointless returning for my son as he has no exams, just online assignments. So sad for all the young adults missing such a great experience of University life.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"What about University students ? Will they return to face to face teaching and Halls of Residence ?"

We've not heard yet, I don't think.

» Add a new message to this topic