FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Breast question post vaccine.

Breast question post vaccine.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *wisted999 OP   Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Serious question hoping you can alleviate my partners concern.

We are away from home at the moment. My partner had the Astra Zeneca on Friday and felt unwell like I did for the day after.

Today what appears to be or of her gland swelling in her breast a real solid lump that is painful to the touch.

On our return she is going to get it checked out but has anyone else had some sort of swelling similar post vac? Just hoping it maybe a normal reaction.

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Not heard of that before, fingers crossed for you both it settles down..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Swollen lymph glands are a fairly common reaction to many vaccines. E had one swell up in his armpit after tgr flu jab.

Having said that, you should absolutely seek advice from a health care professional at your earliest opportunity x

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Can you do NHS online?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

The only swelling I had was in my vaccine site. I'd call someone (NHS 111 or GP sort of thing) just to be safe.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Swollen glands are a pretty normal immune response and vaccine side effect.

The glad will usually go back to normal within a week or so but if it doesn't, or if she is concerned, contact GP or NHS for advice

I know something I read did say that if due a mammogram within a few weeks of vaccine to be sure to tell them when you had the vaccine.

By *wisted999 OP   Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Thanks all have an appointment Thursday.

Hopefully a little side effect and nothing else.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Thanks all have an appointment Thursday.

Hopefully a little side effect and nothing else. "

I know a couple of people whoved had swelling towards the armpit after the jap. Can stay a week or so, but a normal reaction.

Apparently it's more common in younger people.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

"Thanks all have an appointment Thursday.

Hopefully a little side effect and nothing else. "

Good, best thing one of my daughter's in law had swollen glands in her armpit and a massive bruise across her boob, she saw her gp, that day, who reassured her, it was a reaction she had seen before. Good luck ! X

By *audyandMichaelCouple  over a year ago

Leicestershire

That happened to me on my first dose, I had a red, hot swollen side of my breast, it went down after 3 days then on the second dose I had a painful lump in my arm pit. I checked both by telephone with my gp and was reassured that both are a normal reaction to the vaccine.

If it persists for more than a week I was asked to seek gp advice again. X

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"Swollen lymph glands are a fairly common reaction to many vaccines. E had one swell up in his armpit after tgr flu jab.

Having said that, you should absolutely seek advice from a health care professional at your earliest opportunity x"

I know of a few who have suffered with this. Definitely speak to your GP though

By *ixey and CopperCouple  over a year ago

exeter

"Swollen lymph glands are a fairly common reaction to many vaccines. E had one swell up in his armpit after tgr flu jab.

Having said that, you should absolutely seek advice from a health care professional at your earliest opportunity x

I know of a few who have suffered with this. Definitely speak to your GP though "

Mrs here, I had the Moderna jab and was warned a lump may appear near my breast and not to worry about it xxx

By *atBottomGirlsWoman  over a year ago

St Austell-ish

My sister (in US) was advised not to have a mammogram for at least a month after her vaccination, as it can cause lymph nodes to appear as lumps.

Best to have it checked if in any doubt, but it's most likely the body fighting off potential infection (as a vaccine should do).

By *uyfrombristolMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Serious question hoping you can alleviate my partners concern.

We are away from home at the moment. My partner had the Astra Zeneca on Friday and felt unwell like I did for the day after.

Today what appears to be or of her gland swelling in her breast a real solid lump that is painful to the touch.

On our return she is going to get it checked out but has anyone else had some sort of swelling similar post vac? Just hoping it maybe a normal reaction.

Thanks "

Only read the first post, but my immediate reaction is 'don't seek medical advice on a swingers site'. Ask your doctor FFS!

» Add a new message to this topic