FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Granny

Granny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Just seen a picture on the gram of a young boy with a t shirt that reads “ MATT HANCOCK - the vaccine killed my granny not hugs”. Some will say she done it to herself for taking it in the first place. Some will blame the government.

Now I’m sure this is a INDIVIDUAL very sad story. I’ve seen loads of stories that get pushed aside saying it’s scaremongering or fake or conspiracies. It’s just sad that those who still have concerns are labelled and looked down upon. People Literally bullied for having there own mind

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

I once saw a tee shirt saying 'Area 51, the truth is out there'..

Tbh it probably had the same relevance..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Just seen a picture on the gram of a young boy with a t shirt that reads “ MATT HANCOCK - the vaccine killed my granny not hugs”. Some will say she done it to herself for taking it in the first place. Some will blame the government.

Now I’m sure this is a INDIVIDUAL very sad story. I’ve seen loads of stories that get pushed aside saying it’s scaremongering or fake or conspiracies. It’s just sad that those who still have concerns are labelled and looked down upon. People Literally bullied for having there own mind "

Did it though, did the vaccine kill his granny, like was it proven. The truth is the vaccine is rushed out and untested, however it’s literally saving lives and opening up the country again, the new Indian variant isn’t causing a massive crash on the NHS due to the vaccine (the people who are getting it are younger and able to fight it off).

If the vaccine truly did kill the poor lads granny, then it’s horrible, and I cannot put into words my condolences for that chap. But ask how many lives the vaccine has saved, not just COVID but not putting a strain on the NHS, making them cancel more appointments and treatments. That’s the key.

"I once saw a tee shirt saying 'Area 51, the truth is out there'..

"

If anything ever happened to either of you I hope someone out there believes you. Your one of the bullies I’ve spoke of

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

The BBC says seven people died of bloodclots after AstraZeneca vaccination out of 18 million doses given.

I don't know the figures for Pfizer.

The boy's gran was extremely unlucky.

By *ddmanMan  over a year ago

Norwich

A couple of phrases spring to mind

- "the plural of anectdote is not data";

- "correlation is not (necessarily) causation"

I dont doubt you've seen a few, possibly many, but until the variables are controlled or accounted for, it's hard to see a rigourous statistically sound case being made for vaccines being significantly (keyword) dangerous.

That doesn't mean their isn't a case, but even if 100k people had died from vaccination (a number i pulled out my pants), vaccine doses are now in the hundreds of *millions* across counties with reliable reporting and that 100k becomes a statistical rounding error.

Is social media, the most powerful manipulation system we've ever made, an engine that filters "interesting things" for you based on what it thinks you like, amplifying events in your timeline in the war for your online attention?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Not all dissent is bullying

If anything ever happened to either of you I hope someone out there believes you. Your one of the bullies I’ve spoke of "

How are they being bullies?

Do you have proof that this man's grandma died due to taking the vaccine?

By *ands4nowCouple  over a year ago

South West Devon

Assuming Covid is going to be with us for a long time, as all the scientists say, it seems to us you have 3 possible choices. Either take the vaccine, catch Covid or stay in indefinite isolation. We have already made our choice.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"Assuming Covid is going to be with us for a long time, as all the scientists say, it seems to us you have 3 possible choices. Either take the vaccine, catch Covid or stay in indefinite isolation. We have already made our choice."

Exactly this!

Nicely and succinctly put too

in Lancashire

If anything ever happened to either of you I hope someone out there believes you. Your one of the bullies I’ve spoke of "

You've put something on here that has no foundation that you know of as it suits your agenda and in response to an equally foundationless one liner you've been 'bullied'..

Grannies sadly die, as did my Dad a great grandfather albeit he wasn't vaccinated..

The bollocks that elderly people who make up two thirds of the annual deaths in the UK are dying because of the vaccine is simply that, unfounded bollocks..

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"Assuming Covid is going to be with us for a long time, as all the scientists say, it seems to us you have 3 possible choices. Either take the vaccine, catch Covid or stay in indefinite isolation. We have already made our choice."

"Just seen a picture on the gram of a young boy with a t shirt that reads “ MATT HANCOCK - the vaccine killed my granny not hugs”. Some will say she done it to herself for taking it in the first place. Some will blame the government.

Now I’m sure this is a INDIVIDUAL very sad story. I’ve seen loads of stories that get pushed aside saying it’s scaremongering or fake or conspiracies. It’s just sad that those who still have concerns are labelled and looked down upon. People Literally bullied for having there own mind

Did it though, did the vaccine kill his granny, like was it proven. The truth is the vaccine is rushed out and untested, however it’s literally saving lives and opening up the country again, the new Indian variant isn’t causing a massive crash on the NHS due to the vaccine (the people who are getting it are younger and able to fight it off).

If the vaccine truly did kill the poor lads granny, then it’s horrible, and I cannot put into words my condolences for that chap. But ask how many lives the vaccine has saved, not just COVID but not putting a strain on the NHS, making them cancel more appointments and treatments. That’s the key."

I have no proof, I’ve only seen a picture.

[Removed by poster at 17/05/21 16:30:27]

I’ve done none of the above neither has ANY family members (not just my household) and everyone is fine

in Lancashire

Now I’m sure this is a INDIVIDUAL very sad story. I’ve seen loads of stories that get pushed aside saying it’s scaremongering or fake or conspiracies. It’s just sad that those who still have concerns are labelled and looked down upon. People Literally bullied for having there own mind "

You saw a picture and on the basis of that you came out with 'some may say she done it to herself for taking it' and some will blame the government..

By all means speak your own mind it's how forums work, but perhaps before jumping to conclusions about something you know nothing perhaps suggests you need to get some background before hitting send..?

By *essiCouple  over a year ago

suffolk

"Assuming Covid is going to be with us for a long time, as all the scientists say, it seems to us you have 3 possible choices. Either take the vaccine, catch Covid or stay in indefinite isolation. We have already made our choice.

I’ve done none of the above neither has ANY family members (not just my household) and everyone is fine "

Thus far..

Manchester (she/her)

"Assuming Covid is going to be with us for a long time, as all the scientists say, it seems to us you have 3 possible choices. Either take the vaccine, catch Covid or stay in indefinite isolation. We have already made our choice.

I’ve done none of the above neither has ANY family members (not just my household) and everyone is fine "

Ok.

And for all the people who are not?

You saw a picture and on the basis of that you came out with 'some may say she done it to herself for taking it' and some will blame the government..

By all means speak your own mind it's how forums work, but perhaps before jumping to conclusions about something you know nothing perhaps suggests you need to get some background before hitting send..?"

Yeah I put that because someone said it in the comments if you like I’m happy to send you the link to the actual post then you may have an idea of where I am coming from. What conclusion have I jumped to?

[Removed by poster at 17/05/21 16:37:36]

in Lancashire

By all means speak your own mind it's how forums work, but perhaps before jumping to conclusions about something you know nothing perhaps suggests you need to get some background before hitting send..?

Yeah I put that because someone said it in the comments if you like I’m happy to send you the link to the actual post then you may have an idea of where I am coming from. What conclusion have I jumped to? "

I think it's fairly simple to work that one out..

I’ve done none of the above neither has ANY family members (not just my household) and everyone is fine

Ok.

And for all the people who are not?"

If they want to get the vaccine they should if they don’t they shouldn’t

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

If the vaccine truly did kill the poor lads granny, then it’s horrible, and I cannot put into words my condolences for that chap. But ask how many lives the vaccine has saved, not just COVID but not putting a strain on the NHS, making them cancel more appointments and treatments. That’s the key.

I have no proof, I’ve only seen a picture. "

Not bullying... But I've seen a photo of nessie the Loch Ness monster.

I think one has to choose the sources of information carefully now. If t shirt granny did indeed exist and die... That's very sad. If its caused by the vaccine that's very sad. But not sure what you're suggesting happens? Are you suggesting one death halts the vaccination plans?

Manchester (she/her)

Ok.

If they want to get the vaccine they should if they don’t they shouldn’t "

For those who have either followed the rules, or not, have contracted Covid and have not made a full recovery or have died?

By *nvisible_manMan  over a year ago

TWICKENHAM

Maybe she got run over by the vaccine delivery lorry

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Who knows whether she did or not, but who in their right mind would buy a young boy a t shirt like that and ask him to wear it

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

That isn't bullying. However maybe if people were less sarcastic when posting there may not be so many wars

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

People are welcome to have concerns.

Those concerns should be researched from reputable, validated, authorative sources.

That being done, all concerns should be alleviated.

Anyone who researches anything other than reputable, validated, authorative sources and comes to a crackpot, hair brained belief system shouldn't be allowed crayons.

Disagreeing with such bollocks isn't bullying.

Calling unsubstantiated twaddle isn't bullying.

Pointing out a flaw in a reasoning or belief isn't bullying.

It's merely disagreeing.

The "bullying" accusation is thrown around to easily and frequently as a defence to dissuade further debate or discussion.

It also shows a weakness in the point being made and devalues it to the point of being almost worthless.

E

The South

"Who knows whether she did or not, but who in their right mind would buy a young boy a t shirt like that and ask him to wear it "

Who indeed.....

What a time to be alive.

E

Tin town

"Who knows whether she did or not, but who in their right mind would buy a young boy a t shirt like that and ask him to wear it

Who indeed.....

What a time to be alive.

E"

Andy Warhol... Everyones 15 minutes of fame

in Lancashire

If anything ever happened to either of you I hope someone out there believes you. Your one of the bullies I’ve spoke of

That isn't bullying. However maybe if people were less sarcastic when posting there may not be so many wars"

It's a fair point..

Ok.

For those who have either followed the rules, or not, have contracted Covid and have not made a full recovery or have died?"

If they want to get the vaccine they should if they don’t they shouldn’t, the dead are dead

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

Calling someone who disagrees with you a bully is shutting down all but those in agreement- THAT sounds a lot more like bullying than the previous poster.

Manchester (she/her)

Ok.

For those who have either followed the rules, or not, have contracted Covid and have not made a full recovery or have died?

If they want to get the vaccine they should if they don’t they shouldn’t, the dead are dead "

Does their welfare concern you?

By *traight_no_iceMan  over a year ago

Stoke

Some people do not believe that COVID 19 is real or that it is just a flu. Some of the same people may believe that the vaccine killed the granny.

"Some people do not believe that COVID 19 is real or that it is just a flu. Some of the same people may believe that the vaccine killed the granny. "

Covid is real

Ok.

If they want to get the vaccine they should if they don’t they shouldn’t, the dead are dead

Does their welfare concern you?"

Whose welfare?

Manchester (she/her)

Ok.

Whose welfare?"

The welfare of those who continue to suffer, those who have died or will die, or their families.

Ok.

Whose welfare?

The welfare of those who continue to suffer, those who have died or will die, or their families."

Yes, you?

Manchester (she/her)

Ok.

Whose welfare?

The welfare of those who continue to suffer, those who have died or will die, or their families.

Yes, you? "

Yes. It's why I'm following or exceeding the guidance

Risk management, not risk aversion!

Ok.

Whose welfare?

Yes, you?

Yes. It's why I'm following or exceeding the guidance"

Well done for doing what you feel is best for you

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

If the vaccine truly did kill the poor lads granny, then it’s horrible, and I cannot put into words my condolences for that chap. But ask how many lives the vaccine has saved, not just COVID but not putting a strain on the NHS, making them cancel more appointments and treatments. That’s the key."

There is more than one vaccine and the are not untested. I personally know at least 3 people hospitalised within 2 weeks of vaccination, in all likelihood the events are probably not connected but we will never know 100%. We can be fairly sure vaccination has saved countless other lives though. Policies have to be made based on assessments at population level, tragedies happen at the level of the individual.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

My close friend had the vaccine three weeks later a stroke caused by a clot !

Manchester (she/her)

There is more than one vaccine and the are not untested. I personally know at least 3 people hospitalised within 2 weeks of vaccination, in all likelihood the events are probably not connected but we will never know 100%. We can be fairly sure vaccination has saved countless other lives though. Policies have to be made based on assessments at population level, tragedies happen at the level of the individual."

Quite.

Widespread vaccination is reduction of risk, and all we can do

There is more than one vaccine and the are not untested. I personally know at least 3 people hospitalised within 2 weeks of vaccination, in all likelihood the events are probably not connected but we will never know 100%. We can be fairly sure vaccination has saved countless other lives though. Policies have to be made based on assessments at population level, tragedies happen at the level of the individual.

Quite.

"

No masks and washings hands works too

By *avana8817Man  over a year ago

Consett

It’s okay trying to defend yourself and Turn your comment around.

The OP asked a question, Your reply was about an area 51 T-shirt, pretty uncalled for.

I’ve had both my vaccines And I’m a frontline worker, but I let people have their opinions and when they express them, I let them.

You did come across with a bullying comment, it’s called belittling

Manchester (she/her)

Quite.

No masks and washings hands works too"

Is that a sustainable long term solution, or is it a painful, expensive stopgap?

I didn’t say it’s a long term solution it’s a reduction of risk just like the vaccines. Which is Also painful and expensive

in Lancashire

"It’s okay trying to defend yourself and Turn your comment around.

The OP asked a question, Your reply was about an area 51 T-shirt, pretty uncalled for.

I’ve had both my vaccines And I’m a frontline worker, but I let people have their opinions and when they express them, I let them.

You did come across with a bullying comment, it’s called belittling"

With respect whilst your entirely entitled to your opinion I disagree..

The op made a random statement about a tee shirt which he then clarified he knew nothing about the reason for that..

So whilst I agree it's a fair point I was perhaps sarcastic to call it bullying or belittling is nonsensical..

Ok.

If they want to get the vaccine they should if they don’t they shouldn’t "

Bit like the 420 Bonus option on your profile...

The South

"It’s okay trying to defend yourself and Turn your comment around.

You did come across with a bullying comment, it’s called belittling

With respect whilst your entirely entitled to your opinion I disagree..

The op made a random statement about a tee shirt which he then clarified he knew nothing about the reason for that..

So whilst I agree it's a fair point I was perhaps sarcastic to call it bullying or belittling is nonsensical..

"

This. ^

E

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"The truth is the vaccine is rushed out and untested."

But that’s another lie itself, the vaccine was properly tested and approved, they just worked harder and smarter and collaborated because of a crisis , a bit like how technology and weaponry advances during wars. It’s as safe as any other approved vaccine, much safer than most prescription drugs.

Matt Hancock is Nob —— that’s truth

By *rummie_jamaicanMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

That isn't bullying. However maybe if people were less sarcastic when posting there may not be so many wars"

Sometimes the price of peace is war

Bravo well said my friend but unfortunatly too many brainwashed sheep around

Did he mean matt Hancock and the vaccine fucked his granny lol

in Lancashire

If anything ever happened to either of you I hope someone out there believes you. Your one of the bullies I’ve spoke of Bravo well said my friend but unfortunatly too many brainwashed sheep around "

Green arrow..

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"

I saw one that said linda lovelace eat your heart out my granny went down on the titanic.

Tin town

"The truth is the vaccine is rushed out and untested.

But that’s another lie itself, the vaccine was properly tested and approved, they just worked harder and smarter and collaborated because of a crisis , a bit like how technology and weaponry advances during wars. It’s as safe as any other approved vaccine, much safer than most prescription drugs.

Matt Hancock is Nob —— that’s truth "

I think I've seen t shirts with that on

One of my friends died 2 weeks ago. He had a heart attack after the 1st vaccination and then after the 2nd one took another heart attack straight after it and died a hour later

Tin town

"One of my friends died 2 weeks ago. He had a heart attack after the 1st vaccination and then after the 2nd one took another heart attack straight after it and died a hour later "

That's awful. I'm sorry for your loss. Did they not investigate after the 1st one and suggest 2nd May not be wise?

No that's what makes it more harder to take. It's unbelievable how they gave him the 2nd one. He was only 61 no underlying health problems

Leeds

"No that's what makes it more harder to take. It's unbelievable how they gave him the 2nd one. He was only 61 no underlying health problems "

Why didn't he say no to the second one ?

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"No that's what makes it more harder to take. It's unbelievable how they gave him the 2nd one. He was only 61 no underlying health problems "

That he knew of ?

Leeds

"No that's what makes it more harder to take. It's unbelievable how they gave him the 2nd one. He was only 61 no underlying health problems

That he knew of ?

"

Isnt having had a heart attack three months ago an underlying health problem ?

Tin town

"No that's what makes it more harder to take. It's unbelievable how they gave him the 2nd one. He was only 61 no underlying health problems

That he knew of ?

Isnt having had a heart attack three months ago an underlying health problem ?

"

I'm no medic but one would have hoped that the jabber would have checked his medical record before jabbing or do they rely entirely on the jabber to be medically trained, copus mentis in a stress situation and know what they should be looking out for as far as medical background.?

» Add a new message to this topic