FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccines administered 22/5

Vaccines administered 22/5

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ornynorfolkguy OP   Man  over a year ago

North Norfolk

Can we all just stop and appreciate this whatever your views on the matter. On Saturday alone1000’s of people up and down the country helped y too vaccinate 762,361people across the whole of the UK.

1st 205,410

2nd 556,951

Absolutely phenomenal effort to all involved. If you are involved in the vaccination programme from administering to delivery to cleaner at a center I thank you all for everything you have done for your local community. Thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Its some amazing figures now. On the shifts I've been on we seem to have very few no shows which is amazing.

To be fair apart from on the internet I've only know one person that isn't pro vaccine.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

Truly amazing - I am personally grateful for having received both jabs.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Had my 2nd yesterday and they said they had 2000 booked in and it was going like clockwork

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

We were busy this morning/early afternoon, lots of second doses and a few firsts. Lots of lovely, polite, grateful people who were happy to have a chat and maybe a joke etc. Excellent shift today

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Had my second jab 2 weeks ago cant thank the people at the vaccination centres enough

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS  over a year ago

Whitstable

Where i had my second jab it was a model of efficiency and excellence, where my sister went it was a shambles of organisation.

This is the bit that gets me about the conspiracy theories.

The amount of NHS workers who would have to be in on it or are being duped is in the tens of thousands.

It’s not a conspiracy.

By *skyouneverknowMan  over a year ago

Calne

Had my second jab today - the staff were wonderful - thank you to everyone involved

By *edyarisCouple  over a year ago

Middlesbrough or Ullswater

Can't wait to get our second jabs and then hopefully it shouldn't be long before life get back to some sort of normality, not looking forward to having to go back into the office though, I'm quite enjoying working from home

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

By *issitCouple  over a year ago

Banbury

The vaccine programme is nothing short of bloody awesome in my view, what a positive demonstration of what people can achieve.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I can honestly say becoming a vaccinator is something I will always be proud of. I'm working alongside some amazing people from lots of different backgrounds. The programme is collaborative working as it's best. We're doing circa 2500 per day on a busy shift. Everyone we vaccinate is lovely and so grateful.

Manchester (she/her)

"I can honestly say becoming a vaccinator is something I will always be proud of. I'm working alongside some amazing people from lots of different backgrounds. The programme is collaborative working as it's best. We're doing circa 2500 per day on a busy shift. Everyone we vaccinate is lovely and so grateful."

Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Second jab coming up in June and if I wasn’t away right now I could have had a walk in for a second jab yesterday.

Phenomenal effort.

North West

"Second jab coming up in June and if I wasn’t away right now I could have had a walk in for a second jab yesterday.

Phenomenal effort. "

You can more than likely reschedule on the NHS Covid vaccine website if you want to.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Second jab coming up in June and if I wasn’t away right now I could have had a walk in for a second jab yesterday.

Phenomenal effort.

You can more than likely reschedule on the NHS Covid vaccine website if you want to."

TY will have a look as I’m heading back tomorrow.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's an amazing achievement that makes me even more proud of our NHS and the many people who have invested so much, to get ourselves to a safer place, that is better for all of us

North Norfolk

To everyone involved in the program to who has taken the offer of a vaccine take a massive thank you from me. Everyone involved in the rollout in what ever capacity are some of the heroes in this country and should be treated as such. Utter professionalism throughout!!

I did 180 Saturday morning on my own in 3.5 hrs

X

#proud me

North Norfolk

"I did 180 Saturday morning on my own in 3.5 hrs

X

#proud me "

And so you should be! Thank you x

North West

"It's an amazing achievement that makes me even more proud of our NHS and the many people who have invested so much, to get ourselves to a safer place, that is better for all of us "

Just to be clear that the vaccine rollout is not only the NHS, but includes a variety of charities and other partners working alongside the NHS. The Royal Voluntary Service, St John Ambulance, the Fire and Rescue Service, individual churches, cathedrals, mosques, temples, synagogues, sports venues and schools who are giving up their buildings for the vaccine centres. The list goes on.

Much of the vaccine programme is reliant on unpaid volunteers, who do it out of a desire to help others, not because they're being paid to do it (that's not to diminish the work of paid NHS staff, to be clear).

Manchester (she/her)

"It's an amazing achievement that makes me even more proud of our NHS and the many people who have invested so much, to get ourselves to a safer place, that is better for all of us

Just to be clear that the vaccine rollout is not only the NHS, but includes a variety of charities and other partners working alongside the NHS. The Royal Voluntary Service, St John Ambulance, the Fire and Rescue Service, individual churches, cathedrals, mosques, temples, synagogues, sports venues and schools who are giving up their buildings for the vaccine centres. The list goes on.

Much of the vaccine programme is reliant on unpaid volunteers, who do it out of a desire to help others, not because they're being paid to do it (that's not to diminish the work of paid NHS staff, to be clear)."

Yeh so you can all carry on fucking

Spreading diseases

Well done

"Yeh so you can all carry on fucking

Spreading diseases

Well done "

sorry but what are you on about

"I can honestly say becoming a vaccinator is something I will always be proud of. I'm working alongside some amazing people from lots of different backgrounds. The programme is collaborative working as it's best. We're doing circa 2500 per day on a busy shift. Everyone we vaccinate is lovely and so grateful."
I was offered to train to be a vaccinator but my fear of needles was to bad. So I just do the admin or guide people through the centres. Well done to you.

North Norfolk

"It's an amazing achievement that makes me even more proud of our NHS and the many people who have invested so much, to get ourselves to a safer place, that is better for all of us

Much of the vaccine programme is reliant on unpaid volunteers, who do it out of a desire to help others, not because they're being paid to do it (that's not to diminish the work of paid NHS staff, to be clear)."

I had my 1st jab on Thursday at my local practice. Got chatting to a volunteer outside while I waited to leave. He said there were 60+ unpaid volunteers helping out there. These people involved in volunteering, opening non hospital/surgeries should all be recognised as well. Nice to see lots of cogs from all walks of life driving the very well oiled machine that is the vaccine rollout.

North Norfolk

Please stay on track here people! Thank you _ittlemisscali x

North West

Much of the vaccine programme is reliant on unpaid volunteers, who do it out of a desire to help others, not because they're being paid to do it (that's not to diminish the work of paid NHS staff, to be clear).

I had my 1st jab on Thursday at my local practice. Got chatting to a volunteer outside while I waited to leave. He said there were 60+ unpaid volunteers helping out there. These people involved in volunteering, opening non hospital/surgeries should all be recognised as well. Nice to see lots of cogs from all walks of life driving the very well oiled machine that is the vaccine rollout. "

My centre today had 8x volunteer vaccinators, 8x volunteer admin and 5x volunteer support staff, per half day shift. The only paid staff are the 2x pharmacists and 1x centre manager. This centre runs 9am to 6 or 8pm, 7 days a week and the number of vaccinators + admins (all volunteers) can be 15 when absolutely at max capacity. Not bad for a bunch of random "other" professionals, students, retired etc people, eh?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Five and a half days to go until my second jab. Am counting down the days.

Very big thank you to all the amazing people that have been making it possible. It does give me back a little faith in humanity.

North Norfolk

Definitely not! The dedication of all involved is quite staggering, I hope you don’t take any notice of any abuse that comes your way? X

Manchester (she/her)

"Five and a half days to go until my second jab. Am counting down the days.

Very big thank you to all the amazing people that have been making it possible. It does give me back a little faith in humanity."

Ten and a half until mine

North West

"Definitely not! The dedication of all involved is quite staggering, I hope you don’t take any notice of any abuse that comes your way? X"

If that's aimed at me, I've had zero abuse whilst volunteering. Had some weird comments on here, but that's Fab.

Its a marvellous effort.

We as a country should be proud but also all personally involved deserve a massive thank you. X

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"Definitely not! The dedication of all involved is quite staggering, I hope you don’t take any notice of any abuse that comes your way? X

If that's aimed at me, I've had zero abuse whilst volunteering. Had some weird comments on here, but that's Fab."

Had no abuse either, although some people can be on edge because they're anxious, overwhelmed etc.

» Add a new message to this topic