FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Jabs up and now cases up, hmmm

Jabs up and now cases up, hmmm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I was told months ago that the next lockdown would be in july. The reason being that infections and deaths would be up massively, not dispute the vaccine but BECAUSE of the vaccine.

Now i see the number of cases are going up as predicted. I heard a lot of other interesting stuff too but thats not for here.

I dont know for certain whats going on so dont shoot the messenger but the only thing i do know is that virtually everything that every government has told their citizens is a lie.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Who told you ?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Jabs up, coverage not enough. Importation of a new variant that seems more transmissible. More opening up.

... I mean, that's logical, not a conspiracy.

By *aughty island coupleCouple  over a year ago

Portland dorset

"Jabs up, coverage not enough. Importation of a new variant that seems more transmissible. More opening up.

... I mean, that's logical, not a conspiracy."

Well said

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Vaccinations started mid december, infections reached a peak of 68,000 a day on January 8th, as vaccines rolled out infections dropped to hover around 2000/day. New strain and lifting of restrictions and rate is increasing again, hardly a suprise and it isnt a suprise that the majority of those testing positive are unvaccinated or that 90% of those hospitalised in Bolton were either unvaccinated or had only had one dose. Kinda highlights the importance of vaccination doesnt it. And to pre-empt anyone chipping in to say 'but some vaccinated people ended up in hospital so it doesnt work'. That is to be expected vaccines are not effective with everyone, which in itself is a reason to be vaccinated to protect others who it is innefective or are unable to have it for medical reasons.

By *ot meetingMan  over a year ago

down at the bottom of the garden

"Vaccinations started mid december, infections reached a peak of 68,000 a day on January 8th, as vaccines rolled out infections dropped to hover around 2000/day. New strain and lifting of restrictions and rate is increasing again, hardly a suprise and it isnt a suprise that the majority of those testing positive are unvaccinated or that 90% of those hospitalised in Bolton were either unvaccinated or had only had one dose. Kinda highlights the importance of vaccination doesnt it. And to pre-empt anyone chipping in to say 'but some vaccinated people ended up in hospital so it doesnt work'. That is to be expected vaccines are not effective with everyone, which in itself is a reason to be vaccinated to protect others who it is innefective or are unable to have it for medical reasons. "

I can't argue with that.

I'm not Anti vax but I'm not pro vax either.

Personally I'm not having it. No long term trials.

I respect people's choices if they choose to have it.

Dispite not agreeing with how the Government have handled this

I'm still not going out or doing anything I dont absolutely have to do. I'm treating it as essential travel only.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"Jabs up, coverage not enough. Importation of a new variant that seems more transmissible. More opening up.

This

By *xploring_FunWoman  over a year ago

Coventry

Numbers are always going to go up as restrictions ease.

Yep I fully agree well said

"Numbers are always going to go up as restrictions ease. "

Or as people get get up then ignore them

Genuinely can not wait untill lock down happens again for entirely selfish reasons I made more money and was at work less purely down to there been no traffic it was amazing probably one of the best times of my life bring it on, obviously all the people dying wasn't ideal.

"Genuinely can not wait untill lock down happens again for entirely selfish reasons I made more money and was at work less purely down to there been no traffic it was amazing probably one of the best times of my life bring it on, obviously all the people dying wasn't ideal. "

I know where your coming from, my job was a hell of a lot eaiser. The only thing I missed during lockdown was being able to talents kids out to places format day out. Other than that there was no change.

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Numbers were always gonna rise and facts are simple less restrictions for people who won't or aren't vaccinated are gonna get ill because of this

Vaccines are still working as they should preventing hospital admissions and protecting against latest variant

If people don't want to be vaccinated then they should stop moving around they won't catch it then

Bring in covid passports for all bars restraunts and sports events or travel

"I was told months ago that the next lockdown would be in july. The reason being that infections and deaths would be up massively, not dispute the vaccine but BECAUSE of the vaccine.

Now i see the number of cases are going up as predicted. I heard a lot of other interesting stuff too but thats not for here.

I dont know for certain whats going on so dont shoot the messenger but the only thing i do know is that virtually everything that every government has told their citizens is a lie."

Why would infections go up because of the vaccine? What other interesting things do you know and why can't you post them?

"Vaccinations started mid december, infections reached a peak of 68,000 a day on January 8th, as vaccines rolled out infections dropped to hover around 2000/day. New strain and lifting of restrictions and rate is increasing again, hardly a suprise and it isnt a suprise that the majority of those testing positive are unvaccinated or that 90% of those hospitalised in Bolton were either unvaccinated or had only had one dose. Kinda highlights the importance of vaccination doesnt it. And to pre-empt anyone chipping in to say 'but some vaccinated people ended up in hospital so it doesnt work'. That is to be expected vaccines are not effective with everyone, which in itself is a reason to be vaccinated to protect others who it is innefective or are unable to have it for medical reasons. "

By *UGGYBEAR2015Man  over a year ago

BRIDPORT

I heard on the wireless a couple of days ago that over 70% of COVID hospitalisations are non vaccinated people.

Surely that’s what we need to be looking at, it means that although infections are going up people aren’t getting seriously ill.

We are never going to get rid of the virus, but if a vaccine means we can live with it and people don’t die that’s got to be good, or am I completely missing something.

"I heard on the wireless a couple of days ago that over 70% of COVID hospitalisations are non vaccinated people.

Surely that’s what we need to be looking at, it means that although infections are going up people aren’t getting seriously ill.

We are never going to get rid of the virus, but if a vaccine means we can live with it and people don’t die that’s got to be good, or am I completely missing something. "

"I was told months ago that the next lockdown would be in july. The reason being that infections and deaths would be up massively, not dispute the vaccine but BECAUSE of the vaccine.

I dont know for certain whats going on so dont shoot the messenger but the only thing i do know is that virtually everything that every government has told their citizens is a lie."

yes its always been lies the numbers jabs theres more going on mate all about control and depopulation everyone is missled and brainwashed my the media

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I heard on the wireless a couple of days ago that over 70% of COVID hospitalisations are non vaccinated people.

We are never going to get rid of the virus, but if a vaccine means we can live with it and people don’t die that’s got to be good, or am I completely missing something. "

This

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There won't ever be a daily progression of something that's so complex, being without diversions and issues. We're talking about the behaviour of 1. people and 2. a virus, prone to mutations. 2 very wayward factors that are tough to manage.

It is ultimately the job of a leader to instil the environment needed to ensure that we can more readily achieve our goals and us, as citizens, to do our bit.

We're incredibly lucky to be in a country that is ahead of most of the world in vaccination levels. This means that we're vulnerable to what goes on outside of us. If we get continuous high uptake of the vaccines and the virus remains subject to their controls, the direction that we take will be positive. There's no certainty. We see some who will not vaccinate but if they remain a small minority, they should be helped via protection of the masses.

Some restrictions could be useful though, beyond June 21st, the nominal earliest date for the end of current restrictions, IMO.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I dont know for certain whats going on so dont shoot the messenger but the only thing i do know is that virtually everything that every government has told their citizens is a lie.yes its always been lies the numbers jabs theres more going on mate all about control and depopulation everyone is missled and brainwashed my the media"

Some of us don't do the media. We just stick with the credible science.

"Who told you ? "

The lizard people........

Manchester (she/her)

I'm with you.

You know what, no one actually knows anything other than what they are told. Unless you are doing the experiments in a lab yourself , even the research you are reading then is hearsay. So it's all down to who/what you choose to believe.

Even different Virologists have different opinions on this, different experts come out with different findings. ?

I'm going for mine today and there has been that much hype for and against the jab I actually feel a little nervous and needles never normally bother me

"Vaccinations started mid december, infections reached a peak of 68,000 a day on January 8th, as vaccines rolled out infections dropped to hover around 2000/day. New strain and lifting of restrictions and rate is increasing again, hardly a suprise and it isnt a suprise that the majority of those testing positive are unvaccinated or that 90% of those hospitalised in Bolton were either unvaccinated or had only had one dose. Kinda highlights the importance of vaccination doesnt it. And to pre-empt anyone chipping in to say 'but some vaccinated people ended up in hospital so it doesnt work'. That is to be expected vaccines are not effective with everyone, which in itself is a reason to be vaccinated to protect others who it is innefective or are unable to have it for medical reasons.

I can't argue with that.

I'm not Anti vax but I'm not pro vax either.

Personally I'm not having it. No long term trials.

I respect people's choices if they choose to have it.

Dispite not agreeing with how the Government have handled this

I'm still not going out or doing anything I dont absolutely have to do. I'm treating it as essential travel only."

Brilliant another to add to the block list. Kind of going to narrow your chances of meeting dnt you think but im sure there is a group you can join of other........

By *losguygl3Man  over a year ago

Gloucester

"I'm going for mine today and there has been that much hype for and against the jab I actually feel a little nervous and needles never normally bother me "

It’s your lucky day Once you’ve had it you’ll find that your WiFi signal gets much better and Bill Gates can give you some great advice in which pasta to buy in the supermarkets

By *xfordshireCoupleMFCouple  over a year ago

Nr. Oxford

"I'm going for mine today and there has been that much hype for and against the jab I actually feel a little nervous and needles never normally bother me

It’s your lucky day Once you’ve had it you’ll find that your WiFi signal gets much better and Bill Gates can give you some great advice in which pasta to buy in the supermarkets "

I was rather disappointed when my signal did not get better, and I could of used some advice with what sauce to put with my mushroom ravioli. Darn you and your lies

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

Just really poor understanding of science and blatent making stuff up.

Manchester (she/her)

"I'm going for mine today and there has been that much hype for and against the jab I actually feel a little nervous and needles never normally bother me

It’s your lucky day Once you’ve had it you’ll find that your WiFi signal gets much better and Bill Gates can give you some great advice in which pasta to buy in the supermarkets

I was rather disappointed when my signal did not get better, and I could of used some advice with what sauce to put with my mushroom ravioli. Darn you and your lies "

All I got was a duvet day. Ripped off.

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

Yes, that makes perfect sense, the vaccine is causing the Indian variant to spread, nothing at all to do with the people refusing the vaccine and refusing to follow social distancing guidance.

Manchester (she/her)

I dont know for certain whats going on so dont shoot the messenger but the only thing i do know is that virtually everything that every government has told their citizens is a lie.

Yes, that makes perfect sense, the vaccine is causing the Indian variant to spread, nothing at all to do with the people refusing the vaccine and refusing to follow social distancing guidance. "

There is a "theory" that spike protein from vaccinations is contagious.

... There's also no biological mechanism by which this is plausible.

Dudley

Yes, that makes perfect sense, the vaccine is causing the Indian variant to spread, nothing at all to do with the people refusing the vaccine and refusing to follow social distancing guidance.

... There's also no biological mechanism by which this is plausible."

There is a theory that I'm a millionaire! Unfortunately there's no mechanism of any type by which this is plausible.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Exactly x

Manchester (she/her)

... There's also no biological mechanism by which this is plausible.

There is a theory that I'm a millionaire! Unfortunately there's no mechanism of any type by which this is plausible. "

By *S2004Man  over a year ago

Bromsgrove

Just want to say high five for referring to a wireless!

By *ylvialonglegsTV/TS  over a year ago

Neath

"Why would infections go up because of the vaccine?"

Infections ARE going up. However, if the vaccine is implicated, it's simply because loosening of restrictions has gone on alongside the vaccination rollout.

Surely, everyone is expecting a rise in infections; but without (BECAUSE of vaccines) the severe illnesses and hospitalisations we saw before? No?

Dudley

""Why would infections go up because of the vaccine?"

Infections ARE going up. However, if the vaccine is implicated, it's simply because loosening of restrictions has gone on alongside the vaccination rollout.

Surely, everyone is expecting a rise in infections; but without (BECAUSE of vaccines) the severe illnesses and hospitalisations we saw before? No?"

Exactly, as restrictions ease, infections will rise, they are still rising fairly slowly considering we have this Indian variant around, the increases do seem to be mostly around the hot-spot areas too.

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Well, this government has made a habit of lying, but to infer that cases have gone up because of the vaccine is just silly. More likely is that the vaccine has limited the increase in cases, despite the government's inept response (once again).

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

The vaccine has reduced the number of cases from around 60,000 per day in January to 3,000 now. The recent rise in cases is solely down to the Indian variant which is clearly more transmissible. We need to remember that less than despite the success of the vaccination programme on half of the UK population are fully vaccinated so there are still 30M people out there with no protection.

It's Easter eggs!! Ever since Easter the infection cases have gone up and up and up.

Manchester (she/her)

"It's Easter eggs!! Ever since Easter the infection cases have gone up and up and up. "

i havent actually read the whole thread so apologies of this is a repeat of someone else’s comments... are people really so blinkered that they cant understand that correlation is not necessarily causation?

vaccination numbers are going up sure , but we still are a far way off everyone having 2 vaccinations and then the required time period after for them to have built their optimum immunity level

however behaviourally, many folk get a jab in their arm and 10 minutes later think they are invisible - the sheer fact vaccination numbers have gone up has made many people more lax in terms of taking precautions

and this coincides with the easing of restrictions so increased opportunity for transmission

its hardly rocket science

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

"i havent actually read the whole thread so apologies of this is a repeat of someone else’s comments... are people really so blinkered that they cant understand that correlation is not necessarily causation?

vaccination numbers are going up sure , but we still are a far way off everyone having 2 vaccinations and then the required time period after for them to have built their optimum immunity level

however behaviourally, many folk get a jab in their arm and 10 minutes later think they are invisible - the sheer fact vaccination numbers have gone up has made many people more lax in terms of taking precautions

and this coincides with the easing of restrictions so increased opportunity for transmission

its hardly rocket science "

And it's not brain surgery either, though some here seem to need it.

As you said, an understand of the difference between correlation and causation is lacking in many cases, and in some it always will be.

100% agreed

By *rhugesMan  over a year ago

Cardiff

It's obvious the positive cases are going to spike the important thing is hospital cases don't rise

Which they're not due to vaccinations, so people spreading rumours about another lock down really annoys me And can be harmful to people's mental health !!

"It's obvious the positive cases are going to spike the important thing is hospital cases don't rise

Which they're not due to vaccinations, so people spreading rumours about another lock down really annoys me And can be harmful to people's mental health !! "

Agree.

It's on the news today that scientists say we are at the start of a 3rd wave.

I'm fed up of the scaremongering. They rile people up too much and cry wolf. People are confused and scared or just don't care anymore. And I don't blame them.

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

Clearly this

By *oungswinger225Man  over a year ago

stevenage

That's not true, they pretty much say the same thing only disagree around the edges. if you remember a year ago, the main gov scientist where saying we were going to have a second wave the virus will be with us until the summer of this year.

Science is peer reviewed, and there is so much data on how virus run there course through the population it relativly easy to predict.

The issue is the news papers not having a memory about what has happened in the last 8 months.

By *oungswinger225Man  over a year ago

stevenage

it is not due to the vaccine it's due to lockdown being lifted to early all of this is predictable. why havn't we learn't , this litrally happened 8 months ago

By *arahspiceCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

Deluded

By *reampie Cleaner 69Man  over a year ago

Barnsley

You do realise the more people get tested the more cases that will be found?? Really don't know why they dont record the % of positive tests instead of total

Manchester (she/her)

You do realise the more people get tested the more cases that will be found?? Really don't know why they dont record the % of positive tests instead of total"

They do. Test positivity rate is a key measure of how under control the pandemic is.

Hope this helps

By *amish SMan  over a year ago

Eastleigh

"Numbers are always going to go up as restrictions ease. "

Yep, and targeted testing in places, so no surprise. I suspect most of those positive cases they find are in those showing symptoms.

» Add a new message to this topic