FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Boris robbing the uk

Boris robbing the uk

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *irtyold man OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

The house of comons inquiry has taken evidence from the major p.p.e supliers that they couldent get contracts because boris made a v.i.p. list of his friends and gave them contracts worth milions eaven though they had no p.p.e qualifications and experiance.

Also the nhs had to reject many of the p.p.e deliverd by boris friends as sub standard.but the contract supliers on boris v.i.p. list still got paid.

This has cost the country milions and filled the pokets of boris friends and we will have to pay for it over the next 25 years.

What are youre thoughts

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

[Removed by poster at 06/06/21 22:06:16]

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"The house of comons inquiry has taken evidence from the major p.p.e supliers that they couldent get contracts because boris made a v.i.p. list of his friends and gave them contracts worth milions eaven though they had no p.p.e qualifications and experiance.

Also the nhs had to reject many of the p.p.e deliverd by boris friends as sub standard.but the contract supliers on boris v.i.p. list still got paid.

This has cost the country milions and filled the pokets of boris friends and we will have to pay for it over the next 25 years.

What are youre thoughts"

Apparently sky told us that no one really cares and the local elections seems to bare this out.

Central

It sounds a fairly reasonable summary of a person who's both morally bankrupt and someone unfit for any public office.

It's just tragic that so many lives may have been lost, whilst the country was without essential supplies, as they did nothing at the start of 2020, when alarms were ringing.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Sadly it’s a degree of incompetence rather than intent. Borris has never been one for the details! Still rather we have what we have than had the alternative option!

Pay peanuts gets monkeys . There are over 250 charities that pay some of their boards members more than we pay our nations PM

Not for profit charities ffs! Now I’m not saying we necessarily need to pay the PM more but if not we need to pay some others far far less!!

liverpool

"Sadly it’s a degree of incompetence rather than intent. Borris has never been one for the details! Still rather we have what we have than had the alternative option!

Pay peanuts gets monkeys . There are over 250 charities that pay some of their boards members more than we pay our nations PM

Not for profit charities ffs! Now I’m not saying we necessarily need to pay the PM more but if not we need to pay some others far far less!!"

Setting up vip schemes so people close to you get preferential treatment and huge profits, is not incompetence.

liverpool

"Sadly it’s a degree of incompetence rather than intent. Borris has never been one for the details! Still rather we have what we have than had the alternative option!

Not for profit charities ffs! Now I’m not saying we necessarily need to pay the PM more but if not we need to pay some others far far less!!"

Why would the alternative have been worse exactly?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"It sounds a fairly reasonable summary of a person who's both morally bankrupt and someone unfit for any public office.

It's just tragic that so many lives may have been lost, whilst the country was without essential supplies, as they did nothing at the start of 2020, when alarms were ringing. "

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"It sounds a fairly reasonable summary of a person who's both morally bankrupt and someone unfit for any public office.

It's just tragic that so many lives may have been lost, whilst the country was without essential supplies, as they did nothing at the start of 2020, when alarms were ringing.

"

I agree...the way this knob jockey government has dealt with all of this from the start has been shocking...and they still continue to be

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

The whole “Boris is a loveable buffoon” is a smokescreen. He is intelligent and insidious.

He and his gang of crooks have pillaged this country.

Anyone who voted for him in 2019 - this is on you! Well done, slow hand clap!

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

"The whole “Boris is a loveable buffoon” is a smokescreen. He is intelligent and insidious.

Anyone who voted for him in 2019 - this is on you! Well done, slow hand clap!"

This.

Folk seem to lap it up though. We’re all fucked.

By *I TwoCouple  over a year ago

all around

"The house of comons inquiry has taken evidence from the major p.p.e supliers that they couldent get contracts because boris made a v.i.p. list of his friends and gave them contracts worth milions eaven though they had no p.p.e qualifications and experiance.

What are youre thoughts"

They told me the moon is made of green cheese, I don't think it's true either though.

Brighton

What are youre thoughts

They told me the moon is made of green cheese, I don't think it's true either though."

So you don’t think BJ, Ministers and their friends, families and cronies are stealing, sorry, being awarded contracts, to transfer massive volumes of state assets (our tax money in the Treasury) into private hands?

By *adMerWoman  over a year ago

Sandwich

Boris is a very clever man who gets away with a lot because he gives the impression of being a buffoon.

It’s not exactly anything new that politicians put themselves and their friends first though. Isn’t that just human nature?

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

What are youre thoughts"

It like any business, it not what you know it who you know.

By *rFeelsGoodMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

It's been the plan all along. The pandemic has only helped the Tories avoid accountability. He will deny children food, deny disabled folk a decent lifestyle, deny migrants their basic human rights, lie to the queen, lie to parliament...

And you still get ignorant tossers like the one above who are so deep in the hate machine that they somehow think we'd be worse off with any other party in power.

This country is sleepwalking into a mad max future. Crack on, says I. I'll be the one stealing your horses and bringing honour to my clan.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"The whole “Boris is a loveable buffoon” is a smokescreen. He is intelligent and insidious.

And supporting him in local elections

What are youre thoughts

They told me the moon is made of green cheese, I don't think it's true either though.

So you don’t think BJ, Ministers and their friends, families and cronies are stealing, sorry, being awarded contracts, to transfer massive volumes of state assets (our tax money in the Treasury) into private hands?"

I think that's a fair assumption. Sub standard ppe, track and trace etc provided by the chums rather than established businesses.

liverpool

"Boris is a very clever man who gets away with a lot because he gives the impression of being a buffoon.

It’s not exactly anything new that politicians put themselves and their friends first though. Isn’t that just human nature?"

Generally not when 100,000 of people are dying.

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

What are youre thoughts"

What sort of ppe are they talking about, we use the ppe type plastic gloves in our work, our usual suppliers couldnt get any because the government had told the manufacturers they had to supply the nhs, as it happens I went to buy a box today and they are still in short supply, luckily the largest size was available but the small and medium were sold out.

What are youre thoughts

What sort of ppe are they talking about, we use the ppe type plastic gloves in our work, our usual suppliers couldnt get any because the government had told the manufacturers they had to supply the nhs, as it happens I went to buy a box today and they are still in short supply, luckily the largest size was available but the small and medium were sold out. "

Same old game new face

All cheeks on the same arse

Remember when Tony Blair refused to reveal whether his son had received the MMR vaccine - he considered it a PRIVATE family matter?

That’s the level of hypocrisy we are dealing with here.

And its only getting worse

Hes a politician, any of you that think any other party or group in charge would have acted any differently then they are deluded. Sadly, British politics is heavily polluted by self serving millionaires and their cronies, be they red, blue or any other colour.

liverpool

What are youre thoughts

What sort of ppe are they talking about, we use the ppe type plastic gloves in our work, our usual suppliers couldnt get any because the government had told the manufacturers they had to supply the nhs, as it happens I went to buy a box today and they are still in short supply, luckily the largest size was available but the small and medium were sold out.

Same old game new face

Remember when Tony Blair refused to reveal whether his son had received the MMR vaccine - he considered it a PRIVATE family matter?

"

Why is it a public issue whether his son has the vaccine or not?

What are youre thoughts

Same old game new face

Why is it a public issue whether his son has the vaccine or not?"

Oh yeah i forgot it one rule for some another for the rest. Maybe as he is a public figure would have boosted sheeples confidence who knows

By *ust RachelTV/TS  over a year ago

Eastbourne

It's just tragic that so many lives may have been lost, whilst the country was without essential supplies, as they did nothing at the start of 2020, when alarms were ringing. "

We knew he was a fucking idiot, from his time as the mayor of London. He was voted in for his, 'get brexit done!' campaign.

liverpool

What are youre thoughts

Same old game new face

Why is it a public issue whether his son has the vaccine or not?

Oh yeah i forgot it one rule for some another for the rest. Maybe as he is a public figure would have boosted sheeples confidence who knows"

Erm.

Sorry to be a pendant but what 'rule'ate you talking about exactly.?

We knew he was a fucking idiot, from his time as the mayor of London. He was voted in for his, 'get brexit done!' campaign. "

The whole lot of them plus The same man who ‘protected care homes’ wants to vaccinate our kids.

liverpool

Well that's not really specific is it?

The mra vaccine and covid are 2 completely different issues.

By *ockdownerMan  over a year ago

Preston

".

It’s not exactly anything new that politicians put themselves and their friends first though. Isn’t that just human nature?"

For corrupt people yes.

Some undesirable opinions in this one careful folks you will upset the narrative

Brighton

"Hes a politician, any of you that think any other party or group in charge would have acted any differently then they are deluded. Sadly, British politics is heavily polluted by self serving millionaires and their cronies, be they red, blue or any other colour."

Actually I disagree. Personally did not / do not support Corbyn or Momentum and believe they made Labour unelectable.

But if we had had a Corbyn led govt during pandemic they would have acted differently (and made different mistakes). This supposition is based on knowledge of their manifesto and priorities.

1. Less people would have died as they would have prioritised people over economy.

2. Their support package for the poorest in society would have been more generous, including higher payments for those forced to isolate and not work.

3. We would not have seen the same level of corruption around PPE procurement and “VIP channels” because, quite simply, Labour are in thrall to the unions rather than big business and wealthy donors (there would be no lobbying by “friends” as they had/have few of any wealth/power).

4. Labour would also have more closely followed procurement due process ultimately resulting in better outcomes but slower delivery (historically Labour have been more respectful of Civil Service process).

5. The vaccine programme would initially have been more cautious and slower as more closely aligned to EU.

6. People on a swinger forum would still be arguing whether anyone else could have done better!

Brighton

"Hes a politician, any of you that think any other party or group in charge would have acted any differently then they are deluded. Sadly, British politics is heavily polluted by self serving millionaires and their cronies, be they red, blue or any other colour.

Actually I disagree. Personally did not / do not support Corbyn or Momentum and believe they made Labour unelectable.

But if we had had a Corbyn led govt during pandemic they would have acted differently (and made different mistakes). This supposition is based on knowledge of their manifesto and priorities.

1. Less people would have died as they would have prioritised people over economy.

2. Their support package for the poorest in society would have been more generous, including higher payments for those forced to isolate and not work.

3. We would not have seen the same level of corruption around PPE procurement and “VIP channels” because, quite simply, Labour are in thrall to the unions rather than big business and wealthy donors (there would be no lobbying by “friends” as they had/have few of any wealth/power).

4. Labour would also have more closely followed procurement due process ultimately resulting in better outcomes but slower delivery (historically Labour have been more respectful of Civil Service process).

5. The vaccine programme would initially have been more cautious and slower as more closely aligned to EU.

6. People on a swinger forum would still be arguing whether anyone else could have done better!"

Just to add though, you said...

“British politics is heavily polluted by self serving millionaires and their cronies, be they red, blue or any other colour.”

I agree with that.

By *ilver Fox 60Man  over a year ago

Southport

My thoughts are I blame the people who elected such a nob.

There all selected from a broken toilet of compromised funded & groomed bent knobs

OPERATION LOCKSTEP FROM THE ROCKEFELLER PLAYBOOK:

The Plandemic:

“1st Phase: Common/cold/Flu. Mild symptoms at most. Media endorsement of mass paranoia and fear. Flawed testing system utilized, which picks up any genetic material in the body and triggers a positive result. Inflation of Covid case numbers, through changing of death certificates, double-counting, and classifying all deaths including other diseases and natural causes as Covid19. Lockdown will condition us to life under Draconian laws, prevent protests and identify public resistance.

2nd Phase: The 1st Phase will lead to compromised and frail immune system through lack of food, social distancing, wearing of masks, and lack of contact with sunlight and healthy bacteria. Exposure to 5G radiation will further attack the immune system. Thus, when people re-emerge into society, more people will fall ill. This will be blamed on Covid19. This will all occur before the vaccination is ready to justify it. A longer and more potent lockdown will follow until everyone takes the vaccine.

3rd Phase: If majority of people resist the vaccine, a weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS virus will be released. A lot of people will die from this. It will be survival of the fittest. It will also be the ultimate push for everyone to be vaccinated, in order to return to normality. Those who have taken the vaccine will be at war with those who have not. It will be anarchy from all sides.”

“Covid-19means the ‘certificate of identification of vaccination with artificial intelligence’ and ’19’ was the year in which it was created.”

liverpool

"My thoughts are I blame the people who elected such a nob."

Good old boris eh?

What are youre thoughts"

He has only done what thousands of us would have done in his shoes. Look after number one and your mates. It is happening and has happened all around the world. Nothing new. Does not make it right but unfortunate its the way of the world. Get used to it.

"There all selected from a broken toilet of compromised funded & groomed bent knobs

The Plandemic:

“1st Phase: Common/cold/Flu. Mild symptoms at most. Media endorsement of mass paranoia and fear. Flawed testing system utilized, which picks up any genetic material in the body and triggers a positive result. Inflation of Covid case numbers, through changing of death certificates, double-counting, and classifying all deaths including other diseases and natural causes as Covid19. Lockdown will condition us to life under Draconian laws, prevent protests and identify public resistance.

2nd Phase: The 1st Phase will lead to compromised and frail immune system through lack of food, social distancing, wearing of masks, and lack of contact with sunlight and healthy bacteria. Exposure to 5G radiation will further attack the immune system. Thus, when people re-emerge into society, more people will fall ill. This will be blamed on Covid19. This will all occur before the vaccination is ready to justify it. A longer and more potent lockdown will follow until everyone takes the vaccine.

3rd Phase: If majority of people resist the vaccine, a weaponized SARS/HIV/MERS virus will be released. A lot of people will die from this. It will be survival of the fittest. It will also be the ultimate push for everyone to be vaccinated, in order to return to normality. Those who have taken the vaccine will be at war with those who have not. It will be anarchy from all sides.”

“Covid-19means the ‘certificate of identification of vaccination with artificial intelligence’ and ’19’ was the year in which it was created.”"

What an absolute load of tosh

Equipment bought for Pennies, sold for pounds in times of need.

The equipment was needed, arrived too late and out of useable date.

Health means nothing to wealth.

"Hes a politician, any of you that think any other party or group in charge would have acted any differently then they are deluded. Sadly, British politics is heavily polluted by self serving millionaires and their cronies, be they red, blue or any other colour.

6. People on a swinger forum would still be arguing whether anyone else could have done better!"

Of course they would.

With Labour in power, Brexit would not have happened.

Well done Boris. You delivered !

By *ewcouplemidsCouple  over a year ago

walsall

Don't think it matters who's in charge they would screw us one way or other

Boris dealings throughout lockdown has been a complete joke from missing first meetings to continuing allowing people into UK even now his traffic lights prevent people from leaving

But then again would any the others done better

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

This type of closed and selective tendering goes on in all aspects of industry. Will Boris get away with it?

Of course he will. The man's Teflon

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

[Removed by poster at 08/06/21 17:19:49]

By *oshker71Man  over a year ago

Cardiff

Well said the Baffoon is a right philandering prick..I can see right thru the Wanker.

He makes my blood boil ....grrrrr

oldham

"There all selected from a broken toilet of compromised funded & groomed bent knobs

The Plandemic:

“Covid-19means the ‘certificate of identification of vaccination with artificial intelligence’ and ’19’ was the year in which it was created.”"

FFS stop reading the VIZ

By *he Original SpartanMan  over a year ago

Daventry

Oh go on then I’ll bite....

When Borris took office he walked into what was very much a shambles of a situation on leaving Europe. And yes he was instrumental in that leave win...we’ll get back to that!

Covid hit of which is by far an unprecedented situation I’d argue even more so that the war! (World war 2) yet he navigated is through to what is probably the best leave deal we could expect, on top of this the UK has by far the best response to covid, with the majority of vaccinations rolled out to date.

Boris isn’t some god, he’s just a human doing what he believes to be the right thing, probably and undoubtedly has made errors along the way...I’d expect him to, as I said...he’s human!

You only have to look at the regional elections to see that the majority of level headed people recognize this!

Do you really think Labour would have steered better?

It’s about time people get behind this country, realize how good it is and stop moaning, slagging it off! It is unusual to not to be able to walk the streets unsafe, or worry that your country’s going to round you up because of your religion!

And breath!!!

By *lutinnylons69TV/TS  over a year ago

Byfield/Daventry

OMG the last post really was the last post. Trumpeter spit please. No wonder incompetence or worse is allowed to flourish. I dont believe any political party could have navigated Covid successfully however if half of what has been thrown at BJ is true how can people still support him.

"OMG the last post really was the last post. Trumpeter spit please. No wonder incompetence or worse is allowed to flourish. I dont believe any political party could have navigated Covid successfully however if half of what has been thrown at BJ is true how can people still support him. "

Whats the alternative?

Please don't say Labour.

Byfield/Daventry

By the way Mr Flair oh sorry Blair was out for number one too.

Byfield/Daventry

Not voted Labour since Blair came to power but how anyone can vote for a totally self seeking person like BJ defeats me

We didn't haven't voted for anyone since we voted the war criminal in.

"Oh go on then I’ll bite....

When Borris took office he walked into what was very much a shambles of a situation on leaving Europe. And yes he was instrumental in that leave win...we’ll get back to that!

Covid hit of which is by far an unprecedented situation I’d argue even more so that the war! (World war 2) yet he navigated is through to what is probably the best leave deal we could expect, on top of this the UK has by far the best response to covid, with the majority of vaccinations rolled out to date.

Boris isn’t some god, he’s just a human doing what he believes to be the right thing, probably and undoubtedly has made errors along the way...I’d expect him to, as I said...he’s human!

You only have to look at the regional elections to see that the majority of level headed people recognize this!

It’s about time people get behind this country, realize how good it is and stop moaning, slagging it off! It is unusual to not to be able to walk the streets unsafe, or worry that your country’s going to round you up because of your religion!

And breath!!! "

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Thanks for the clap. More people voted and continue to vote for Boris and the conservatives than any other political party. They've been doing this for eleven years now and the majority for Boris keeps increasing.

The people that do this, just vote, don't get shouty, keep quiet, work hard and believe that the United Kingdom is one of the great countries in the world and proud to be part of it.

When do you think Labour will next get a majority?

Agreed, the guy is a total cunt

Thanks for the clap. More people voted and continue to vote for Boris and the conservatives than any other political party. They've been doing this for eleven years now and the majority for Boris keeps increasing.

The people that do this, just vote, don't get shouty, keep quiet, work hard and believe that the United Kingdom is one of the great countries in the world and proud to be part of it.

When do you think Labour will next get a majority?"

Amazing

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

When do you think Labour will next get a majority? Amazing"

Glad you like

Yeah surprise surprise he’s a politician

bournemouth

Agreed, the guy is a total cunt"

Yet the latest poll has his approval rating 16 points above starmer. Perhaps the majority are right and you are wrong, doubt you ever considered that.

liverpool

Let's see..last 11 years..we had austerity,an astronomical explosion in foodbanks,a stagnant economy, the Brexit shit show and one of the worst death rates covid deaths in Europe..so well done

liverpool

And breath!!! "

Right one last time.. can you ,in simple terms,exactly what labour would have done worse.?

liverpool

What are youre thoughts

He has only done what thousands of us would have done in his shoes. Look after number one and your mates. It is happening and has happened all around the world. Nothing new. Does not make it right but unfortunate its the way of the world. Get used to it. "

I think my jaw has just actually hit the floor.

We truly get the leaders we deserve

The political Dinosaur has arrived

liverpool

"The political Dinosaur has arrived "

Do you write your own material?

You should go professional

"The political Dinosaur has arrived

Do you write your own material?

You should go professional

"

By *inky_CarpenterMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

After bending the country country over and ordering it, without the benefit of lubrication, just to achieve his own personal and political goals, why is anyone surprised that he picked its pockets as well???

liverpool

"After bending the country country over and ordering it, without the benefit of lubrication, just to achieve his own personal and political goals, why is anyone surprised that he picked its pockets as well???"

Anyone would do it apparently

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

Well, he was banging Carrie while his previous wife he was still with was having cancer treatment, then ex lover Jenni Arcuri got a grant of £100,000 for her company, he blew £53 million of taxpayers money on the garden bridge project, blew £330,000 on a water cannon purchased for civil unrest (brexit) which was later sold for.scrap, oh the brexit bus and £350 million a week for the NHS, dodgy enquiry over the flat refurb and the Russian dossier enquiry never happened,

Brighton

And breath!!! "

You almost had me but then I realised the pubs are back and it must be open mic night. Good one. Very dry!

I agree...the way this knob jockey government has dealt with all of this from the start has been shocking...and they still continue to be "

Apart From having vaccinated most of the adult population. Yeah, apart from that.

liverpool

I agree...the way this knob jockey government has dealt with all of this from the start has been shocking...and they still continue to be

Apart From having vaccinated most of the adult population. Yeah, apart from that. "

I thought,silly me,it was the NHS who vaccinated most of the adult population.

No wonder he has been busy.

What are youre thoughts"

This is old news

liverpool

What are youre thoughts

This is old news"

Yep lets forget all that.

Brighton

Many people are indeed tribalist and continue to vote for their team each time. But while this lot have wrapped themselves in the tory flag they would be unrecognisable as Conservatives to the likes Thatcher!

The current executive are a bunch of crooked opportunists that are devoid of moral authority.

I agree that Labour are a shambles though so perhaps it simply comes down to a lack of a decent alternative for many. It also comes down to an almost universally hostile press (owned by billionaires pushing their agenda).

I remain amazed that so many people don’t seem to care about the theft of our tax moneys! The biggest transfer of national assets into private hands in history and so many don’t care or give them a pass because, hey we’re doing well with vaccine rollout

liverpool

When do you think Labour will next get a majority?

Many people are indeed tribalist and continue to vote for their team each time. But while this lot have wrapped themselves in the tory flag they would be unrecognisable as Conservatives to the likes Thatcher!

The current executive are a bunch of crooked opportunists that are devoid of moral authority.

I agree that Labour are a shambles though so perhaps it simply comes down to a lack of a decent alternative for many. It also comes down to an almost universally hostile press (owned by billionaires pushing their agenda).

I remain amazed that so many people don’t seem to care about the theft of our tax moneys! The biggest transfer of national assets into private hands in history and so many don’t care or give them a pass because, hey we’re doing well with vaccine rollout "

Brighton

Another thing I simply cannot rationalise in my ever fuzzier brain is this...

These forums are awash with people advocating that everyone who can have the vaccines does have the vaccines “for the good of society”.

Ok so far so good - let’s not open that can of worms in yet another thread.

But...

Some people appear to be far from concerned about “the good of society” when it comes to all other govt policies! They seem pretty happy to allow our public services to be under funded, depleted, run down, removed as long as they pay a bit less tax!

These same services that support all these vulnerable people who they claim to be protecting by taking the vaccine?

You might conclude that the motivation behind taking the vaccine is their selfishly driven priorities and nothing to do with society at all?

I’m alright Jack!

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

The Plandemic:

“Covid-19means the ‘certificate of identification of vaccination with artificial intelligence’ and ’19’ was the year in which it was created.”

What an absolute load of tosh "

Yes, and he posts it on every thread he contributes to.

And I use the word "contributes" in the loosest possible sense of the word.

E

Manchester (she/her)

"Another thing I simply cannot rationalise in my ever fuzzier brain is this...

These forums are awash with people advocating that everyone who can have the vaccines does have the vaccines “for the good of society”.

But...

Some people appear to be far from concerned about “the good of society” when it comes to all other govt policies! They seem pretty happy to allow our public services to be under funded, depleted, run down, removed as long as they pay a bit less tax!

These same services that support all these vulnerable people who they claim to be protecting by taking the vaccine?

You might conclude that the motivation behind taking the vaccine is their selfishly driven priorities and nothing to do with society at all?

I’m alright Jack!"

I think people don't connect these things the same way. You see those connections between different societal issues, I see them differently, others see them differently again.

I've given up trying to make sense of other people's internal logic.

liverpool

But...

I’m alright Jack!

I think people don't connect these things the same way. You see those connections between different societal issues, I see them differently, others see them differently again.

I've given up trying to make sense of other people's internal logic."

This.

The only explanation is that people compartmentalise it.

Thus the success of the vaccine is heralded but the calatamituus handling of it beforehand is often overlooked.

bournemouth

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

Thus the success of the vaccine is heralded but the calatamituus handling of it beforehand is often overlooked. "

Or you hate the tories so blame them for everything that goes wrong but bless the NHS for the vaccine, yes you're right you have compartmentalised it.

Manchester (she/her)

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

Thus the success of the vaccine is heralded but the calatamituus handling of it beforehand is often overlooked.

Or you hate the tories so blame them for everything that goes wrong but bless the NHS for the vaccine, yes you're right you have compartmentalised it."

... My irony meter just overloaded and blew up.

oldham

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

Or you hate the tories so blame them for everything that goes wrong but bless the NHS for the vaccine, yes you're right you have compartmentalised it."

Oh the irony hey....

The South

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

Thus the success of the vaccine is heralded but the calatamituus handling of it beforehand is often overlooked. "

Compartmentalising you say....

From the man who constantly berates the Conservative party for their alleged wrong doings but can't write a word of condemnation for Labour councillors who are actually arrested for fraud.

E

liverpool

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

Or you hate the tories so blame them for everything that goes wrong but bless the NHS for the vaccine, yes you're right you have compartmentalised it.

... My irony meter just overloaded and blew up."

liverpool

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

From the man who constantly berates the Conservative party for their alleged wrong doings but can't write a word of condemnation for Labour councillors who are actually arrested for fraud.

E"

Did you presumably miss where I have stated several times ,they should get hammered if they are guilty?

bournemouth

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

E

Did you presumably miss where I have stated several times ,they should get hammered if they are guilty?"

And have you missed where others have said any tory should be hammered when they are found guilty ?

liverpool

Think should people should really look up the word irony

Still some world class whataboutery on show..well done

liverpool

[Removed by poster at 09/06/21 12:11:34]

By *lym4realCouple  over a year ago

plymouth

Anyone who has done even the slightest bit of research before putting their "X" in the box can't plead ignorance of how this has and is turning out for the country but then with only 30% apparently taking any kind of notice of politics and it's ramifications and the 70% believing what they sort of read in the run up to a election is it any great surprise we end where we are ??? and he is a great performer and most of all a con artist and sadly as has been already said we will be paying the cost of Alex/Boris and his merry gang for a long time to come and looking at the current lot surrounding him ?? is anyone hopeful things will change when he is quite literally thrown under the bus and so the whole merry circus of national self delusion ( he's/she's different or oh they are far different from or oh look a nice smiley person )will begin again where a large majority will vote for what is sold to them in their own self interest ??

By *otsMan  over a year ago

Higham

What are youre thoughts"

Well thats all b ll cks for a start.

A list was drawn up of manufacturers that had the knowledge or associated skills and capacity to make and deliver.

Typical numpty foring from the hip has no knowledge of tbe situation.

Brighton

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

I don’t hate Tories but I do intensely dislike the current Executive running this country for self enrichment.

Simple yes/no answer question:

Q. Is it right that a politician is able to either profit themselves or their family or their friends/associates at the expense of the people of this country without due process, declared conflict of interest and full legal accountability?

YES or NO

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

No more calamitous then many other countries in the world. They have made mistakes and done a power of good as well. There wasn't a manual on dealing with a pandemic, advice & hypothesis from certain quarters but no definitive manual.

Brighton

What are youre thoughts

Well thats all b ll cks for a start.

A list was drawn up of manufacturers that had the knowledge or associated skills and capacity to make and deliver.

Typical numpty foring from the hip has no knowledge of tbe situation.

"

That is not correct and there is a court case against the government going on right now.

Highly experienced and qualified British companies were denied contracts while a small number of “VIPs” with no experience, or even offshore shell companies, secured contracts worth £millions due to personal relationships with Ministers (inc family) with no due diligence. Govt procurement were forced by Ministers to create a two track approach giving precedence to these “VIPs”.

This includes Hancocks mate who runs a pub securing a £30m contract to supply test tubes.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

Justice O'Farrell's ruling now completely puts to bed the myth that the tory government are not corrupt. it's time conservative lickspittles stop fooling themselves and admit that corruption is the conservative party's raison d'etre.

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

I don’t hate Tories but I do intensely dislike the current Executive running this country for self enrichment.

Q. Is it right that a politician is able to either profit themselves or their family or their friends/associates at the expense of the people of this country without due process, declared conflict of interest and full legal accountability?

YES or NO"

Do you mean like Mrs Blair representing Iraqi civilians who where suing British soldiers for following her husband orders.

That kind of self interest?

Manchester (she/her)

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO

Do you mean like Mrs Blair representing Iraqi civilians who where suing British soldiers for following her husband orders.

That kind of self interest?"

So... your answer to the question is?

By *an hjCouple  over a year ago

Stowmarket

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO"

I would say No, BUT I am only 66 years old, so I haven't lived long enough to remember a politician that hasn't done, or attempted to do this.

It is wrong, but sadly they all do it, just remember the expenses scandal.

Not for profit charities ffs! Now I’m not saying we necessarily need to pay the PM more but if not we need to pay some others far far less!!

Setting up vip schemes so people close to you get preferential treatment and huge profits, is not incompetence. "

It is if you get caught!

By *an hjCouple  over a year ago

Stowmarket

Correction, 65 years old.

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO

So... your answer to the question is?"

99 % of MP s are self serving pigs

Manchester (she/her)

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO

So... your answer to the question is?

99 % of MP s are self serving pigs"

So is that a yes, or a no?

liverpool

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO

Would you like to explain the connection between those 2 incidents?

liverpool

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO

I would say No, BUT I am only 66 years old, so I haven't lived long enough to remember a politician that hasn't done, or attempted to do this.

It is wrong, but sadly they all do it, just remember the expenses scandal."

You must have a very short memory

Dennis skinner never even used to use the subsidised canteen at the house of commons

Plenty of politicians were not implicated in the expenses scandal

Unsurprisingly there type of politicians you are normally very critical off.

Brighton

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO

What you did there is called “whataboutism”.

I asked a YES/NO question that specifically did not mention any political party.

Someone please just shoot bojo in the head. It's kinder for us all

Brighton

Let me quote myself and put this another way...

“Simple yes/no answer question:

YES or NO”

If you support Johnson and his Ministers then your answer to this question can ONLY be YES.

Manchester (she/her)

"Let me quote myself and put this another way...

YES or NO”

If you support Johnson and his Ministers then your answer to this question can ONLY be YES."

For me the answer is no.

It's no if it's Boris. It's no if it's Corbyn. It's no if it's Starmer or Biden or (I dunno, whoever you people think I like).

bournemouth

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO"

No , simple answer.

Brighton

YES or NO”

If you support Johnson and his Ministers then your answer to this question can ONLY be YES.

For me the answer is no.

It's no if it's Boris. It's no if it's Corbyn. It's no if it's Starmer or Biden or (I dunno, whoever you people think I like)."

Agreed. But as per your compartmentalised comment, people seem to give Johnson a free pass?

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO

I asked a YES/NO question that specifically did not mention any political party. "

And I pointed out that it's not just the shower that is in now but both sides of Westminster are the same

Manchester (she/her)

YES or NO”

For me the answer is no.

It's no if it's Boris. It's no if it's Corbyn. It's no if it's Starmer or Biden or (I dunno, whoever you people think I like).

Agreed. But as per your compartmentalised comment, people seem to give Johnson a free pass?"

Yes, they do.

I'm of the "no gods, no heroes" school. My support is conditional upon conduct I can support.

Brighton

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO

I asked a YES/NO question that specifically did not mention any political party.

And I pointed out that it's not just the shower that is in now but both sides of Westminster are the same"

So what? Does that make it ok?

Of course many (some say most, I honestly don’t know) politicians of any party corrupt. But this current Executive have taken it to another level! They have gone stratospheric! Yet people still support them? Why

Manchester (she/her)

But...

I’m alright Jack!

This.

YES or NO

And I pointed out that it's not just the shower that is in now but both sides of Westminster are the same

So what? Does that make it ok?

Of course many (some say most, I honestly don’t know) politicians of any party corrupt. But this current Executive have taken it to another level! They have gone stratospheric! Yet people still support them? Why "

Because look Labour are terrible!

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Anyone who voted for him in 2019 - this is on you!"

In my opinion and from what i ve seen over they years ive been old enough to vote not 1 person enters politics to be counsellor, mp, mep or assembly member does it for the benifit of their fellow countryman/woman they all enter the game called politics to better theirs and their family and friends standing in society and their bank balance. I hope that after this pandemic is over there will be no pay rises for them like most of us and with the new world of working from home and zoom meetings does this mean all mp's will be selling their second homes and returning the money back to the treasury. Answer not in a month of sundays and when they do sell them what happens to the profit as property vary rarely decreases in value more than likely into their own bank accounts. So who are the daft ones here ? Us for saying nothing or them for doing nothing wrong "by their political rules"

Thought we were governed by the people and for the people. By public consent

The South

"Think should people should really look up the word irony

"

"

"Whataboutery"?

Surely wrong is wrong and should be punished, regardless of the hue of there politics?

The cry of whataboutery is usually heard when someone berates a political party while ignoring the same indiscretions of the party they support.

By all means decry wrongdoing.

But when you constantly call out one party while ignoring another, it's less about the indiscretion and all about the party.

Wrong is wrong. Your proclamations of guilt would carry much more weight if they were even handed.

E

Brighton

Worth noting: Government spent more money on lawyers defending its unlawful award of a contract to Public First than the actual value of the contract. Its own costs were over half a million for a one day judicial review. Extraordinary stuff.

That is OUR money they are spending BTW!

Manchester (she/her)

"Worth noting: Government spent more money on lawyers defending its unlawful award of a contract to Public First than the actual value of the contract. Its own costs were over half a million for a one day judicial review. Extraordinary stuff.

That is OUR money they are spending BTW!"

I'm following the Good Law Project work closely

Brighton

Yep and now this...

Michael Gove broke law over Covid contract for friends of Dominic Cummings, court rules

Brighton

Good Law Project

@GoodLawProject

Not one but two ministers have now been found to have broken the law on procurement. It’s a vindication of what Good Law Project has been saying for months: this is institutionalized cronyism.

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"Good Law Project

@GoodLawProject

Not one but two ministers have now been found to have broken the law on procurement. It’s a vindication of what Good Law Project has been saying for months: this is institutionalized cronyism.

"

Rachel Smethers / Sam Smethers

the stalinist chumocracy rolls ever onward

Central

"Good Law Project

@GoodLawProject

"

It's great that such illegal behaviour is being called out.

gove is yet again disgraced and must walk the plank.

"Yep and now this...

Michael Gove broke law over Covid contract for friends of Dominic Cummings, court rules "

Yep so did Hancock too , still in a job

liverpool

"Whataboutery"?

Surely wrong is wrong and should be punished, regardless of the hue of there politics?

The cry of whataboutery is usually heard when someone berates a political party while ignoring the same indiscretions of the party they support.

But when you constantly call out one party while ignoring another, it's less about the indiscretion and all about the party.

Wrong is wrong. Your proclamations of guilt would carry much more weight if they were even handed.

E "

I'll try again

Please point me in the direction of where I defended those labour councillors

Cheers

liverpool

"Worth noting: Government spent more money on lawyers defending its unlawful award of a contract to Public First than the actual value of the contract. Its own costs were over half a million for a one day judicial review. Extraordinary stuff.

That is OUR money they are spending BTW!"

And why is it an organisation needs to raise money to make sure the gmnt is acting with transparency?

The only surprising thing is how long its look for people to say..but what about labour

The South

"Whataboutery"?

E

I'll try again

Cheers

"

You didn't berate them in the same way you do the Tories.

You'll recall the thread I'm sure.

Your actual comment was "I'm only surprised this wasn't the Torys".

When you comment on as many threads about Labour indiscretions as you do the Torys will be the day your comments gain more credibility.

E

liverpool

"Whataboutery"?

E

I'll try again

Cheers

When you comment on as many threads about Labour indiscretions as you do the Torys will be the day your comments gain more credibility.

E"

So its shifted from ignoring it completely..to not berating them as much?

What were you saying about credibility?

Maybe its because labour havent been in power and yet another sleaze issue has been uncovered, so bringing the

labour party is cletely irrelevant to the debate?

oldham

"Whataboutery"?

E

I'll try again

Cheers

E

Maybe its because labour havent been in power and yet another sleaze issue has been uncovered, so bringing the

labour party is cletely irrelevant to the debate?"

Unless of course you bring into question the running and misdemeanours of your own labour council in Liverpool

As much as £100m of public money is believed to have been squandered by a “dysfunctional” council at the centre of corruption allegations.

liverpool

"Whataboutery"?

E

I'll try again

Cheers

E

Unless of course you bring into question the running and misdemeanours of your own labour council in Liverpool

As much as £100m of public money is believed to have been squandered by a “dysfunctional” council at the centre of corruption allegations."

Those people involved should get hammered if guilty.

Now would you like to explain why that is relevant to ppe contracts being given unlawfully?

liverpool

"Whataboutery"?

E

I'll try again

Cheers

E

As much as £100m of public money is believed to have been squandered by a “dysfunctional” council at the centre of corruption allegations."

Not bringing up Hillsborough into this debate btw?

By *illycarrolCouple  over a year ago

n/cle on tyne

£ 37 Billion gone, more GDP than some countries to chums companies with no PPE experience charging 3 to 4 times the amount for not suitable to be used product now putting Dildo Harding in charge of NHS (proposed), no fucking accountability what so ever ,again £37 Billion gone poof

Byfield/Daventry

Oh the Liverpool Council thing isnt there an on going police enquiry?

Just asking

oldham

"Whataboutery"?

E

I'll try again

Cheers

E

As much as £100m of public money is believed to have been squandered by a “dysfunctional” council at the centre of corruption allegations.

Now would you like to explain why that is relevant to ppe contracts being given unlawfully?

"

Errrr hello..... Common denominators,,, such as politicians.. Corrupt dealings,,, preferential tendering processes,,, its not rocket science

liverpool

"Oh the Liverpool Council thing isnt there an on going police enquiry?

Just asking"

Yep

It's going through the courts

So even their whatabouttery doesnt work as the people involved will hopefully face the consequences, if guilty.of course.

liverpool

"Whataboutery"?

E

I'll try again

Cheers

E

Errrr hello..... Common denominators,,, such as politicians.. Corrupt dealings,,, preferential tendering processes,,, its not rocket science "

Individuals from council is being investigated and will hopefully face charges.

The gmnt denied they did anything wrong and contested it at court

It took a private law firm to raise the case against them

Even now there isnt a word of condemnation.

So I'll ask again.

Why is that relevant to today's findings?

oldham

"Whataboutery"?

E

I'll try again

Cheers

E

Errrr hello..... Common denominators,,, such as politicians.. Corrupt dealings,,, preferential tendering processes,,, its not rocket science

Individuals from council is being investigated and will hopefully face charges.

The gmnt denied they did anything wrong and contested it at court

It took a private law firm to raise the case against them

Even now there isnt a word of condemnation.

So I'll ask again.

Why is that relevant to today's findings?

"

Why is you asking about Hillsborough relevant to this forum post?

Brighton

This tweet from Angela Rayner (no I am not a fan but you really cannot argue with her point*)

“Not only did they break the law giving your money to their mates, they spent even more of your money trying to cover it up.”

*sure someone might

in the real world, acting illegally comes with punishable consequences ... in tory world, nada

"in the real world, acting illegally comes with punishable consequences ... in tory world, nada"

same old tories...at some point more people will rue the day they voted for them...for now they've legitimised dishonesty...wake up or wave goodbye to democracy...Trump in all but name

liverpool

"in the real world, acting illegally comes with punishable consequences ... in tory world, nada

same old tories...at some point more people will rue the day they voted for them...for now they've legitimised dishonesty...wake up or wave goodbye to democracy...Trump in all but name"

If this thread is anything to go by I wouldnt hold your breath

I saw the headlines before and it barely got a mention.

Apparently a baby getting called something Is more important.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

Bet they didn’t call him/her Lionel

liverpool

"Bet they didn’t call him/her Lionel "

You should write all these down

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

Don’t need to if you keep replying

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

What are youre thoughts"

Noone gives a fig (not in England anyway).

Only a few weeks ago the Tories increased their share of the vote.

And in the news today:

"Michael Gove broke law over Covid contract for friends of Dominic Cummings, court rules"

And still noone will give a grape.

liverpool

What are youre thoughts

Noone gives a fig (not in England anyway).

Only a few weeks ago the Tories increased their share of the vote.

And in the news today:

"Michael Gove broke law over Covid contract for friends of Dominic Cummings, court rules"

And still noone will give a grape.

"

Its bizarre.

Swansea

As mentioned in my earlier reply no matter what party the represent they are all on the fiddle or take as much as they can before being found out . Tory's labour makes no difference . All new mp's at some stage will accept something they know they know isn t right but think if everyone else is doing it why shouldn't i. Thats politics for you . No different to the top bods in the NHS. Retired doctors and surgeon takimg top consultancy possitions on trust boards claiming 5 and 6 figure salaries for a few hours work

Swansea

That is the joys of a democratic world. even in a communist or dictatorship the rich party leaders get richer while everyone esle suffers.

Politics! - the game where the selected few get rich by promising everything and doimg very little. Voted into power by the same people who complain bitterly about not getting what we were promised at set into motion on a four year cycle.

liverpool

"As mentioned in my earlier reply no matter what party the represent they are all on the fiddle or take as much as they can before being found out . Tory's labour makes no difference . All new mp's at some stage will accept something they know they know isn t right but think if everyone else is doing it why shouldn't i. Thats politics for you . No different to the top bods in the NHS. Retired doctors and surgeon takimg top consultancy possitions on trust boards claiming 5 and 6 figure salaries for a few hours work "

If that's true..which it isnt..why do the tories consistently get into power?

Brighton

"As mentioned in my earlier reply no matter what party the represent they are all on the fiddle or take as much as they can before being found out . Tory's labour makes no difference . All new mp's at some stage will accept something they know they know isn t right but think if everyone else is doing it why shouldn't i. Thats politics for you . No different to the top bods in the NHS. Retired doctors and surgeon takimg top consultancy possitions on trust boards claiming 5 and 6 figure salaries for a few hours work "

So let’s all just resign ourselves to the corruption? Accept it? Cos they “all” do it (they don’t but yes been bad in all parties).

How about getting motivated and protest against the corruption, tell the Govt and other political parties that we won’t accept it? Oh yeah I forgot we are being stopped from protesting (loudly or causing a nuisance as determined in the spot by the police).

The South

"As mentioned in my earlier reply no matter what party the represent they are all on the fiddle or take as much as they can before being found out . Tory's labour makes no difference . All new mp's at some stage will accept something they know they know isn t right but think if everyone else is doing it why shouldn't i. Thats politics for you . No different to the top bods in the NHS. Retired doctors and surgeon takimg top consultancy possitions on trust boards claiming 5 and 6 figure salaries for a few hours work

So let’s all just resign ourselves to the corruption? Accept it? Cos they “all” do it (they don’t but yes been bad in all parties).

How about getting motivated and protest against the corruption, tell the Govt and other political parties that we won’t accept it? Oh yeah I forgot we are being stopped from protesting (loudly or causing a nuisance as determined in the spot by the police). "

We should challenge all political corruption, from any and all parties.

What we shouldn't do is cherry pick which ones we challenge, as many people do.

Corruption is corruption. Challenge it all.

E

liverpool

"As mentioned in my earlier reply no matter what party the represent they are all on the fiddle or take as much as they can before being found out . Tory's labour makes no difference . All new mp's at some stage will accept something they know they know isn t right but think if everyone else is doing it why shouldn't i. Thats politics for you . No different to the top bods in the NHS. Retired doctors and surgeon takimg top consultancy possitions on trust boards claiming 5 and 6 figure salaries for a few hours work

How about getting motivated and protest against the corruption, tell the Govt and other political parties that we won’t accept it? Oh yeah I forgot we are being stopped from protesting (loudly or causing a nuisance as determined in the spot by the police).

E

"

I've yet too see 1 person not

condemn labour corruption,when it happens.

What I have seen,as this thread explicitly shows, is gmnt corruption is justified by labour doing exactly the same.

Which is both incorrect and irrelevant.

Brighton

Agreed Lionel. The topic of the thread is Boris Johnson led govt corruption not all politicians do it.

It’s academic anyway because the issue RIGHT NOW is that this government is corrupt. It is happening NOW! For the purposes of tackling this in the present it is irrelevant to bring in things that are historical. They were wrong too but it doesn’t justify what is happening now.

I seriously think there are many people who just cannot admit to themselves what a stupid mistake they made voting for this morally bankrupt, criminally opportunistic bunch of crap.

Swansea

E

"

liverpool

"Agreed Lionel. The topic of the thread is Boris Johnson led govt corruption not all politicians do it.

It’s academic anyway because the issue RIGHT NOW is that this government is corrupt. It is happening NOW! For the purposes of tackling this in the present it is irrelevant to bring in things that are historical. They were wrong too but it doesn’t justify what is happening now.

I seriously think there are many people who just cannot admit to themselves what a stupid mistake they made voting for this morally bankrupt, criminally opportunistic bunch of crap."

The fact that they are going back nearly 20 years to try to justify it,reeks of desperation.

Manchester (she/her)

E

"

Can we start with the ongoing stuff though, rather than cracking the history books?

liverpool

E

Can we start with the ongoing stuff though, rather than cracking the history books?"

Tbf

Its quite an achievement to divert attention away from millions of pounds being shifted away today,by pointing the finger at a political party who havent been in power for over a decade.

Full marks for creativity.

By *ornucopiaMan  over a year ago

Bexley

"

.."

Are you suggesting we have a situation where we end up with Boris getting paid even more to be in a job which means so much to him ambition-wise that he would probable do it for half, not more?

oldham

E

Can we start with the ongoing stuff though, rather than cracking the history books?

Tbf

Its quite an achievement to divert attention away from millions of pounds being shifted away today,by pointing the finger at a political party who havent been in power for over a decade.

Full marks for creativity."

No creativity required for the shower of scammers who run Liverpool City Council and the same applies to Manchester, oldham and Rochdale, Labour run councils. Hopefully they will all be taken to task as should Boris.

Politics generally is a laughing stock

Manchester (she/her)

"

Are you suggesting we have a situation where we end up with Boris getting paid even more to be in a job which means so much to him ambition-wise that he would probable do it for half, not more?"

I don't think we start fixing a broken corrupt system by offering *more* incentives

I'm not suggesting less, either, but...

By *asycouple1971Couple  over a year ago

midlands

Cant say Im shocked with this Government anymore.

I would be a multi millionaire if I was a friend of Boris

liverpool

E

Tbf

No creativity required for the shower of scammers who run Liverpool City Council and the same applies to Manchester, oldham and Rochdale, Labour run councils. Hopefully they will all be taken to task as should Boris.

Politics generally is a laughing stock "

For the 3rd time..the people responsible are facing criminal charges.

Do you not understand that?

When shall we expect to see Johnson and his cronies in the dock exactly,?

liverpool

"Cant say Im shocked with this Government anymore.

I would be a multi millionaire if I was a friend of Boris"

Or sleep with him and tell him you are an aspiring business woman?

oldham

E

Tbf

When shall we expect to see Johnson and his cronies in the dock exactly,?"

I can't answer that and neither can you

liverpool

E

Tbf

I can't answer that and neither can you "

I think we both know the answer

oldham

E

Tbf

I can't answer that and neither can you

I think we both know the answer "

How fortuitous and thoughtful to think on my behalf.

Ever thought of changing your name from Lionel to the Oracle

The South

E

What I have seen,as this thread explicitly shows, is gmnt corruption is justified by labour doing exactly the same.

Which is both incorrect and irrelevant. "

I don't think people are genuinly saying because one party does it, it's ok for other party's to do the same. One wrong does not justify the other.

More that people are pointing out that some people's views (on either side) are partisan.

We agree wrong is wrong though. We should form our own party.

Now that would be quite something.

E

Brighton

We’d have more infighting than all the other parties out together!

The South

"We’d have more infighting than all the other parties out together!"

I read this earlier...

If you collect 100 black ants and 100 fire ants and put them in a glass jar, nothing will happen.

But if you take the jar, shake it violently and leave it on the table, the ants will start killing each other.

Red believes that black is the enemy, while black believes that red is the enemy, when the real enemy is the person who shook the jar.

The same is true in society.

Red vs Blue

Men vs Women

Black vs White

Faith vs Science

Young vs Old

Before we fight each other, we must ask ourselves: Who shook the jar?

E

By *irtyold man OP   Man  over a year ago

barnsley

To re capp the evidence so far taken by the house of commons inquiry sugests boris has been robbing the tax payers.forget aligences and party polatics is it time to make a stand and ask for the pm to be taken to court and if found guilty do serious prison time and freez the assets of all those who have made milions by robbing the country

Manchester (she/her)

"We’d have more infighting than all the other parties out together!

I read this earlier...

If you collect 100 black ants and 100 fire ants and put them in a glass jar, nothing will happen.

But if you take the jar, shake it violently and leave it on the table, the ants will start killing each other.

Red believes that black is the enemy, while black believes that red is the enemy, when the real enemy is the person who shook the jar.

Red vs Blue

Men vs Women

Black vs White

Faith vs Science

Young vs Old

E

"

Yes, very much.

I just want effective leadership. I don't care what colour ribbon they wear.

liverpool

E

I don't think people are genuinly saying because one party does it, it's ok for other party's to do the same. One wrong does not justify the other.

More that people are pointing out that some people's views (on either side) are partisan.

E"

oldham

E

E"

Brighton

"We’d have more infighting than all the other parties out together!

I read this earlier...

Red vs Blue

Men vs Women

Black vs White

Faith vs Science

Young vs Old

E

"

Lol true and I have seen this too. It has been falsely attributed to David Attenborough but it is still good. “Who shook the jar?”

The South

E

E

"

When are we starting Lionel?

E

Manchester (she/her)

Let's do this

When do you think Labour will next get a majority? Amazing

Glad you like "

Gullible is coming out of the dictionary

When do you think Labour will next get a majority? Amazing

Glad you like

Gullible is coming out of the dictionary"

It's been taken out.