FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccination ‘verification’

Vaccination ‘verification’

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *idnight-Blue22 OP   Man  over a year ago

visiting…..

Heard on the radio the likes of Tinder and Bumble users can now display a badge to show they have been vaccinated. Think it would be a worthy addition here?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Heard on the radio the likes of Tinder and Bumble users can now display a badge to show they have been vaccinated. Think it would be a worthy addition here?"

How would you check it?

Anyone could say they were vaccinated even if they weren't.

Only way you could be certain is if they showed you their vaccine record on the NHS app when you meet them.

By *ranfondoMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I have mine on the NHS app.....NOT the track & trace one...the NHS one where you can book appointments etc... Mine shows both and what dates plus it has a QR code...

By *eadingCouple1963Couple  over a year ago

Reading

"I have mine on the NHS app.....NOT the track & trace one...the NHS one where you can book appointments etc... Mine shows both and what dates plus it has a QR code... "

Yep, we're the same too. Apparently the dating Apps let you self verify you've had the vaccine. That makes it as about much use as a chocolate teapot.

By *irldnCouple  over a year ago

Brighton

"I have mine on the NHS app.....NOT the track & trace one...the NHS one where you can book appointments etc... Mine shows both and what dates plus it has a QR code...

Yep, we're the same too. Apparently the dating Apps let you self verify you've had the vaccine. That makes it as about much use as a chocolate teapot. "

Yep or “of course I have regular STI checks”

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"I have mine on the NHS app.....NOT the track & trace one...the NHS one where you can book appointments etc... Mine shows both and what dates plus it has a QR code... "

That is the only way to be sure and it's up to you who you show it too.

No point in putting anything on here as people will just lie anyway.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

"Heard on the radio the likes of Tinder and Bumble users can now display a badge to show they have been vaccinated. Think it would be a worthy addition here?"

How are they checking this is true?

By *oi_LucyCouple  over a year ago

Barbados

From what I’ve seen in here those that are unlikely to get vaccinated seem to be pretty damn proud of that fact and keen to show off their lack of critical thinking. I’m not sure how many people would necessarily lie about their vaccination status.

-Matt

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What about people who can't be vaccinated for medical or allergy reasons etc...? They don't have a choice of course.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

A few posts about this.

Reading

"I have mine on the NHS app.....NOT the track & trace one...the NHS one where you can book appointments etc... Mine shows both and what dates plus it has a QR code...

Yep, we're the same too. Apparently the dating Apps let you self verify you've had the vaccine. That makes it as about much use as a chocolate teapot.

Yep or “of course I have regular STI checks”"

"From what I’ve seen in here those that are unlikely to get vaccinated seem to be pretty damn proud of that fact and keen to show off their lack of critical thinking. I’m not sure how many people would necessarily lie about their vaccination status.

-Matt"

I read an article discussing that some of the unvaccinated are identifying as being vaccinated to get round any future restrictions.

"From what I’ve seen in here those that are unlikely to get vaccinated seem to be pretty damn proud of that fact and keen to show off their lack of critical thinking. I’m not sure how many people would necessarily lie about their vaccination status.

-Matt

I read an article discussing that some of the unvaccinated are identifying as being vaccinated to get round any future restrictions."

I referenced being vaccinated in profile. People slagged me off for it.. the Forum police, those who have nothing nice to say bout anything will just use it against you, abuse you, try to belittle, send persoanl PM's cause that'show they roll...

Whether mods want to accept it or do anything about it is another matter.. #kliq #innercircle

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

Self certification

Source: Trust me bro

Reading

-Matt

I read an article discussing that some of the unvaccinated are identifying as being vaccinated to get round any future restrictions.

I referenced being vaccinated in profile. People slagged me off for it.. the Forum police, those who have nothing nice to say bout anything will just use it against you, abuse you, try to belittle, send persoanl PM's cause that'show they roll...

Whether mods want to accept it or do anything about it is another matter.. #kliq #innercircle "

I think the issue is that anyone can say they’ve been vaccinated, here or in any other site. Proving it is a different matter, hence the use of the NHS App. As far as we are aware it’s the only real way of proving you’ve had the vaccines. The paper cards would be too easy to forge.

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

it's a good idea on principle. However ,the reality is people lie. I am sure there will be many hypocrites who were staunchly defending their rights to refuse etc creeping into that category at some point.

if it becomes somehow the norm to start including covid status etc then people will always find a way around it.

The only thing people can do is ask to see someone's Covid/vaccination status on their phone etc before agreeing to meet or indeed just before it .

people won't like that of course..but it is one solution to liars who will be abusing the system etc

We haven't openly asked for proof of anyone recent GUM clinic visits or tests in the past before meets..though things like this and the clear number of people out there who are refusing testing for Covid etc..then perhaps in the future ' very clean will no longer be enough to put on a profile to satisfy the increasingly more paranoid amongst us as to the 'safety' or otherwise of someone you have never met before.

time will tell..

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I wouldn't trust anyone to tell the truth - I'll rely on my own vetting process

Don't worry give it a couple more weeks it will be compulsory to have your vaccination dates tattooed on your forehead.

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

Statistically more chance of catching an STD than covid.

By *ertwoCouple  over a year ago

omagh

"What about people who can't be vaccinated for medical or allergy reasons etc...? They don't have a choice of course. "

Its simple they dont say they have both vaccines and those they meet can make their choice.No one is blaming them if they can not take the vaccine. That said if you can not take the vaccine for those reasons you should not be out meeting and swinging yet for your own good.

Brighton

"it's a good idea on principle. However ,the reality is people lie. I am sure there will be many hypocrites who were staunchly defending their rights to refuse etc creeping into that category at some point.

if it becomes somehow the norm to start including covid status etc then people will always find a way around it.

The only thing people can do is ask to see someone's Covid/vaccination status on their phone etc before agreeing to meet or indeed just before it .

people won't like that of course..but it is one solution to liars who will be abusing the system etc

We haven't openly asked for proof of anyone recent GUM clinic visits or tests in the past before meets..though things like this and the clear number of people out there who are refusing testing for Covid etc..then perhaps in the future ' very clean will no longer be enough to put on a profile to satisfy the increasingly more paranoid amongst us as to the 'safety' or otherwise of someone you have never met before.

time will tell..

"

Or there is also the more optimistic view that after a smaller third wave then Covid will simply become another seasonal illness that is part of everyday life for most and riskier for some.

By *ammskiMan  over a year ago

lytham st.annes

"it's a good idea on principle. However ,the reality is people lie. I am sure there will be many hypocrites who were staunchly defending their rights to refuse etc creeping into that category at some point.

time will tell..

Or there is also the more optimistic view that after a smaller third wave then Covid will simply become another seasonal illness that is part of everyday life for most and riskier for some."

Manchester (she/her)

time will tell..

Or there is also the more optimistic view that after a smaller third wave then Covid will simply become another seasonal illness that is part of everyday life for most and riskier for some."

I hope this is true. In the meantime, I work with the reality I'm in.

By *igNick1381Man  over a year ago

BRIDGEND

It's surely inevitable that Covid will become a seasonal issue (as the flu for instance) where some years are bad and others not so.

Whether government will implement lock downs to minimise death's I can't speculate. I suppose it depends on figures

"The World Health Organization estimates that worldwide, annual influenza epidemics result in about 3-5 million cases of severe illness and about 250,000 to 500,000 deaths."

If the statistics for covid come into similar levels as above then covid might well be another one of those things

I'd go as far as to say that long covid will be the bigger problem

Brighton

time will tell..

Or there is also the more optimistic view that after a smaller third wave then Covid will simply become another seasonal illness that is part of everyday life for most and riskier for some.

I hope this is true. In the meantime, I work with the reality I'm in."

Of course but isn’t it generally (I would underline or italicise that word) the case that most viruses mutate and ultimately become less harmful? That combined with vaccine programmes and better knowledge re treatments, interventions and preventions mean it should decrease in severity/impact?

By *n Search Of SunsetCouple  over a year ago

Search Of Sunset

Yep or “of course I have regular STI checks”"

Or

"Yes of course I have regular showers".

Manchester (she/her)

time will tell..

Of course but isn’t it generally (I would underline or italicise that word) the case that most viruses mutate and ultimately become less harmful? That combined with vaccine programmes and better knowledge re treatments, interventions and preventions mean it should decrease in severity/impact? "

The thing I'm seeing is that that's a misconception not supported by the evidence. (As usual, I can't remember where I heard it) That there's no selective pressure that would make it so. That being said, vaccination will likely do that job, we hope.

Anyway, it's hypothetical at the moment, and I work with where I am and how the situation has shaped my views on the world.

Brighton

time will tell..

Of course but isn’t it generally (I would underline or italicise that word) the case that most viruses mutate and ultimately become less harmful? That combined with vaccine programmes and better knowledge re treatments, interventions and preventions mean it should decrease in severity/impact?

The thing I'm seeing is that that's a misconception not supported by the evidence. (As usual, I can't remember where I heard it) That there's no selective pressure that would make it so. That being said, vaccination will likely do that job, we hope.

Anyway, it's hypothetical at the moment, and I work with where I am and how the situation has shaped my views on the world."

Assume you are referring to the “mutations becoming less harmful” bit rather than the “vaccines and better treatments” bit right?

Manchester (she/her)

time will tell..

Anyway, it's hypothetical at the moment, and I work with where I am and how the situation has shaped my views on the world.

Assume you are referring to the “mutations becoming less harmful” bit rather than the “vaccines and better treatments” bit right?"

Yes, sorry. We're not sure how it'll mutate.

Vaccines, excellent and only improving. Treatment, improving.

I do think for the vaccinated it'll largely become a cold or less.

By *69meMan  over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I did try to upload a picture of my vaccination card (redacted), but it was rejected because my face wasn't in it.

Perhaps something similar to "photo verified" could be used?

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Why would anyone care about someones vaccination status? If you're vaccinated, and you believe in it, you've got nothing to worry about.

Link to government document about roadmap to lifting of restrictions. Page 18, Figure 11 should be of interest. They’re basically saying the vast majority of hospitalisations and deaths in the next wave will be those who have had one jab or two jabs. Those in the 50 and over category at substantially greater risk. Enjoy your jabs.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/spi-m-o-summary-of-further-modelling-of-easing-restrictions-roadmap-step-2-31-march-2021

You should really read the government’s own document (link below) on what it will actually mean for the vaccinated. Page 18, Figure 11.

The vast majority of hospitalisations and deaths in the next wave will be those who have had one jab or two jabs. Those in the 50 and over category at substantially greater risk.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/spi-m-o-summary-of-further-modelling-of-easing-restrictions-roadmap-step-2-31-march-2021

I've had 5 covid vaccines and got sti tested 10 minutes ago. All clear and ready to shag.

Manchester (she/her)

"Link to government document about roadmap to lifting of restrictions. Page 18, Figure 11 should be of interest. They’re basically saying the vast majority of hospitalisations and deaths in the next wave will be those who have had one jab or two jabs. Those in the 50 and over category at substantially greater risk. Enjoy your jabs.

"

So we don't trust the government... Except when we can cherry pick data to make vaccines look icky.

Ok

"Link to government document about roadmap to lifting of restrictions. Page 18, Figure 11 should be of interest. They’re basically saying the vast majority of hospitalisations and deaths in the next wave will be those who have had one jab or two jabs. Those in the 50 and over category at substantially greater risk. Enjoy your jabs.

So we don't trust the government... Except when we can cherry pick data to make vaccines look icky.

Ok "

Who’s cherry picking? It’s the main government document for lockdown easing. We are a few months into a 2 year trial. You are the data. Good luck.

Manchester (she/her)

Ok

Who’s cherry picking? It’s the main government document for lockdown easing. We are a few months into a 2 year trial. You are the data. Good luck. "

I'm one month into an actual clinical trial, not one made up by hucksters on the internet*. And I'm not even remotely worried

* 2023 is the post trial safety monitoring date for Pfizer, which said hucksters picked presumably because it was the furthest away and seems most scary.

Ok

Who’s cherry picking? It’s the main government document for lockdown easing. We are a few months into a 2 year trial. You are the data. Good luck.

I'm one month into an actual clinical trial, not one made up by hucksters on the internet*. And I'm not even remotely worried

* 2023 is the post trial safety monitoring date for Pfizer, which said hucksters picked presumably because it was the furthest away and seems most scary."

It’s the middle of June, next winter flu season will be the real test of how good your vaccine is.

Manchester (she/her)

Ok

* 2023 is the post trial safety monitoring date for Pfizer, which said hucksters picked presumably because it was the furthest away and seems most scary.

It’s the middle of June, next winter flu season will be the real test of how good your vaccine is."

Hmm. My clinical trial hasn't told me not to get my flu jab - which of course I will do, as I always do.

(My actual clinical trial - not this made up bullshit )

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Ok

Who’s cherry picking? It’s the main government document for lockdown easing. We are a few months into a 2 year trial. You are the data. Good luck. "

Link to the credible official 2 year trial details?

The elderly and those with other vulnerabilities, such as other comorbidities, will not magically become youthful, lose disabilities etc, so will retain some potential for ongoing concern. The fact that the freely available research evidence from stage 3 trials showed good levels of immunity even amongst older people, is cause for having greater optimise for the future. It's restrictions or vaccinations, as the 2 tools to reopen society. If you're not willing to contribute to stronger community health, then you are repressing greater well-being of the people, the economy and the country. Adding inflammatory nonsense that's alarming and not based in evidence, unlike the scientific research evidence, is further degradation of the conditions that we face.

Ok

The elderly and those with other vulnerabilities, such as other comorbidities, will not magically become youthful, lose disabilities etc, so will retain some potential for ongoing concern. The fact that the freely available research evidence from stage 3 trials showed good levels of immunity even amongst older people, is cause for having greater optimise for the future. It's restrictions or vaccinations, as the 2 tools to reopen society. If you're not willing to contribute to stronger community health, then you are repressing greater well-being of the people, the economy and the country. Adding inflammatory nonsense that's alarming and not based in evidence, unlike the scientific research evidence, is further degradation of the conditions that we face. "

If you’re triggered by the fact that the next wave will be predominantly made up of jabbed people, there’s probably a good reason for it.

Manchester (she/her)

Ok

The elderly and those with other vulnerabilities, such as other comorbidities, will not magically become youthful, lose disabilities etc, so will retain some potential for ongoing concern. The fact that the freely available research evidence from stage 3 trials showed good levels of immunity even amongst older people, is cause for having greater optimise for the future. It's restrictions or vaccinations, as the 2 tools to reopen society. If you're not willing to contribute to stronger community health, then you are repressing greater well-being of the people, the economy and the country. Adding inflammatory nonsense that's alarming and not based in evidence, unlike the scientific research evidence, is further degradation of the conditions that we face.

If you’re triggered by the fact that the next wave will be predominantly made up of jabbed people, there’s probably a good reason for it. "

I'm sorry you mistake argument for emotional disregulation. Could you answer the question?

Ok

If you’re triggered by the fact that the next wave will be predominantly made up of jabbed people, there’s probably a good reason for it.

I'm sorry you mistake argument for emotional disregulation. Could you answer the question?"

No need to apologise. I think you mistake disagreement for argument. I’m not obligated to answer your questions (I haven’t asked you any) but since you ask, it’s the Pfizer vaccine that is trailing until 2023. The others are shorter. The manufacturers tell you this themselves on their websites. You should have a look for yourself. I wish you all the best, you’ve been conned; time and time only will be the judge.

Manchester (she/her)

Ok

I'm sorry you mistake argument for emotional disregulation. Could you answer the question?

No need to apologise. I think you mistake disagreement for argument. I’m not obligated to answer your questions (I haven’t asked you any) but since you ask, it’s the Pfizer vaccine that is trailing until 2023. The others are shorter. The manufacturers tell you this themselves on their websites. You should have a look for yourself. I wish you all the best, you’ve been conned; time and time only will be the judge. "

Do you have any evidence for your assertions? I'm afraid I'm disinclined to believe people just on their say so - particularly when there's actual evidence out there

I'm on the Valneva trial, so no, I haven't been conned, I've read the multiple dead trees to get my consent. Sorry that doesn't fit your agenda though

Ok

No need to apologise. I think you mistake disagreement for argument. I’m not obligated to answer your questions (I haven’t asked you any) but since you ask, it’s the Pfizer vaccine that is trailing until 2023. The others are shorter. The manufacturers tell you this themselves on their websites. You should have a look for yourself. I wish you all the best, you’ve been conned; time and time only will be the judge.

Do you have any evidence for your assertions? I'm afraid I'm disinclined to believe people just on their say so - particularly when there's actual evidence out there

I'm on the Valneva trial, so no, I haven't been conned, I've read the multiple dead trees to get my consent. Sorry that doesn't fit your agenda though "

Fair enough. Good luck to you. The fear porn works wonders.

Manchester (she/her)

Ok

I'm on the Valneva trial, so no, I haven't been conned, I've read the multiple dead trees to get my consent. Sorry that doesn't fit your agenda though

Fair enough. Good luck to you. The fear porn works wonders. "

Cute assuming I'm afraid. I won't make assumptions about you, that wouldn't be very nice.

By *host63Man  over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

When you get vaccinated you are given a card that shows yiur 1st and second vaccination dates.so.its a moot point you already carry verification

Manchester (she/her)

"When you get vaccinated you are given a card that shows yiur 1st and second vaccination dates.so.its a moot point you already carry verification "

I didn't get one and the NHS keeps pestering me to get jabbed. (It's a known issue, and while I'm not worried, some are)

The cards are probably quite easily forged - a better system would need to be established if it were to be done.

Ok

If you’re triggered by the fact that the next wave will be predominantly made up of jabbed people, there’s probably a good reason for it. "

What's your point? Are you hoping that vaccinated people die?

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

I think the type of remarks on here from the anti vaccination side indicate that false certifying vaxx status in order to get sex is very unlikely. There is no point in anybody who has been vaccinated, lying and saying they have not. There might be a short time window in which there are people who would love to be vaccinated, but for whom the jab is not yet offered, but this window will close relatively quickly. The jabs are free in the United Kingdom, so there is no case of anyone being unable to afford vaccination. The ones who believe vaccination is good, but for health reasons cannot take the jab, will naturally be very wary and are not going to put themselves at risk by lying.

And if the anti vaxxers who post on this forum are in any way typical, the ones who will refuse vaccination are actually proud of that, indeed I would expect them to avoid all sexual contact with the jabbed in case they pick up a second hand dose of vaccine like some kind of STI.

Personally, before have contact with anyone I don't already know and trust, I will be having "the conversation" about covid, vaccines and risk. I rather think that any anti vaxxer exposed in person to my views on the matter would suffer apoplexy if they tried to pretend to agree with me!

How do they prove it on bumble & tinder,,, take a pic holding vaccination card is it???

Guess the age & sex would have to match...but it would be easy to use someone else's Vax Card

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

"When you get vaccinated you are given a card that shows yiur 1st and second vaccination dates.so.its a moot point you already carry verification "

No you aren't. I had my second jab in March, I did not get any cards for either vaccination.

NHS workers did not get cards, Scotland vaccinations did not all get cards.

"When you get vaccinated you are given a card that shows yiur 1st and second vaccination dates.so.its a moot point you already carry verification

No you aren't. I had my second jab in March, I did not get any cards for either vaccination.

NHS workers did not get cards, Scotland vaccinations did not all get cards. "

Really omg so you have no proof your vaccinated...

From day 1 in Ireland all who were and are vaccinated received a vaccination card

By *hilloutMan  over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"You should really read the government’s own document (link below) on what it will actually mean for the vaccinated. Page 18, Figure 11.

The vast majority of hospitalisations and deaths in the next wave will be those who have had one jab or two jabs. Those in the 50 and over category at substantially greater risk.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/spi-m-o-summary-of-further-modelling-of-easing-restrictions-roadmap-step-2-31-march-2021"

I caught two things of additional interest. First is the use of immune / vaccine escape variants which is something i've seen people on these forums scoff at. This is what renown virologist Geert Vanden Bossche was warning about earlier this year when he urged for a cessation on mass vaccination.

The second was the admission that the development of new vaccines in the near to mid term is highly probable. Meaning boosters every 6 months or every year may be on the cards.

Oh joy.....

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"You should really read the government’s own document (link below) on what it will actually mean for the vaccinated. Page 18, Figure 11.

I caught two things of additional interest. First is the use of immune / vaccine escape variants which is something i've seen people on these forums scoff at. This is what renown virologist Geert Vanden Bossche was warning about earlier this year when he urged for a cessation on mass vaccination.

The second was the admission that the development of new vaccines in the near to mid term is highly probable. Meaning boosters every 6 months or every year may be on the cards.

Oh joy....."

As opposed to continually taking massive doses of some dog worming drug that even the manufacturers say has damn all effect against covid and is very likely to produce side effects including but not limited to:

- fever, rashes, myalgia

- conjunctivitis, keratitis, abnormal sensation in the eyes, loss of vision, conjunctival hemorrhage

- dizziness, somnolence, vertigo, tremor, seizures, fatal encephalopathy

- anorexia, constipation, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, abdominal distention

- tachycardia, orthostatic hypotension, EKG changes, orthostatic hypotension

- pruritus, urticaria, toxic epidermal necrolysis, Stevens-Johnson syndrome

All of these are actual complications found during the drug trials and/or reported by users of Ivermectin, which are listed on the manufacturers own data sheet about their product. These are not "nobody knows what the future effects might be", these are real side effects - up to and including death - which the makers of Ivermectin expect even when keeping within their treatment guidelines and using their drug for its intended purpose. Given the recent warning that the maker has now published about misuse of their drug, I would expect any national health professional who misprescribed this drug to be open to the most severe disciplinary procedures, including being struck off if harm should come to a patient.

By *ajobMan  over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Ok

What's your point? Are you hoping that vaccinated people die? "

Hes just being a scaremongering covidiot....i'll take my chances with having my jabs and gettinv on with life as sensibly as i can without down playing this pandemic....stay safe folks

"I think the type of remarks on here from the anti vaccination side indicate that false certifying vaxx status in order to get sex is very unlikely. There is no point in anybody who has been vaccinated, lying and saying they have not. There might be a short time window in which there are people who would love to be vaccinated, but for whom the jab is not yet offered, but this window will close relatively quickly. The jabs are free in the United Kingdom, so there is no case of anyone being unable to afford vaccination. The ones who believe vaccination is good, but for health reasons cannot take the jab, will naturally be very wary and are not going to put themselves at risk by lying.

***And if the anti vaxxers who post on this forum are in any way typical, the ones who will refuse vaccination are actually proud of that, indeed I would expect them to avoid all sexual contact with the jabbed in case they pick up a second hand dose of vaccine like some kind of STI. ***

Personally, before have contact with anyone I don't already know and trust, I will be having "the conversation" about covid, vaccines and risk. I rather think that any anti vaxxer exposed in person to my views on the matter would suffer apoplexy if they tried to pretend to agree with me! "

*** Brilliant!

» Add a new message to this topic