FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > 8 in 10 have anti bodies - Finally Heard Immunity

8 in 10 have anti bodies - Finally Heard Immunity

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *r-Oreo OP   Man  over a year ago

Telford Wellington

Just seen the news. 8 out of every 10 adults in the UK now possess the anti bodies for COVID 19. Surely that mean we've reached herd immunity.. So Boris should open the country up on the 21st.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Unless they test everyone then I dont think they can say that x

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I saw it too...and I'm somewhat puzzled with what if anything meaningful it actually means.or if its just a red herring.

According to the covid gov website over 4.5million of us have tested positive... Or more precisely.. I think it means that of the 187million tests conducted... 4.5 million have returned a positive... Now one would assume that of those 4.5 million positives, that most would have conferred a level of antibodies.

Additionally to that 77 per cent of the adult population we are told have had 1 jab....

So it would be reasonable to add one figure to the other and expect that over 80 per cent of the adult population Have a level of antibodies. I mean if not... Then wtf has been going on.?

Now what I find so puzzling is... How then is it that today's infections of over 7500... Which is an increase

of more than 75 per cent on 1 week ago and is rising once again frighteningly fast... When we were told in no uncertain terms, completely unambiguously, that the vaccine protects us against symptoms but also transmission.?

It does very much seem like the strategy is naturally acquired immunity.

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

I’ve been wondering about this myself, particularly in regard to the rising case numbers in NW England.

Thoughts:

1. Antibodies will be generated after the first vaccine injection (explaining the 80% figure).

2. Full protection against serious illness by the original variants is only achieved by full vaccination (both doses).

3. It’s not clear yet whether even having both doses will protect fully against new variants.

4. The “most at risk” group in this wave may well be the younger age group (adults age 18-30, and children) because they have the lowest proportion of vaccinated people.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Unless they test everyone then I dont think they can say that x "

Funny because they used made up statistics of 1 in 3 had covid without testing how is this different?

By *skyouneverknowMan  over a year ago

Calne

"I saw it too...and I'm somewhat puzzled with what if anything meaningful it actually means.or if its just a red herring.

According to the covid gov website over 4.5million of us have tested positive... Or more precisely.. I think it means that of the 187million tests conducted... 4.5 million have returned a positive... Now one would assume that of those 4.5 million positives, that most would have conferred a level of antibodies.

Additionally to that 77 per cent of the adult population we are told have had 1 jab....

So it would be reasonable to add one figure to the other and expect that over 80 per cent of the adult population Have a level of antibodies. I mean if not... Then wtf has been going on.?

Now what I find so puzzling is... How then is it that today's infections of over 7500... Which is an increase

of more than 75 per cent on 1 week ago and is rising once again frighteningly fast... When we were told in no uncertain terms, completely unambiguously, that the vaccine protects us against symptoms but also transmission.?

"

During the first wave the Great majority of people who had it weren't tested particularly those who were asymptomatic - the testing regime wasn't in place. Its likely that many millions have antibodies as a result as well as those vaccinated

Are people beginning to see the lies that have been told , wake up people

By *aximumperversionMan  over a year ago

Nationwide

[Removed by poster at 09/06/21 17:54:00]

"Just seen the news. 8 out of every 10 adults in the UK now possess the anti bodies for COVID 19. Surely that mean we've reached herd immunity.. So Boris should open the country up on the 21st.

"

Call me racist if you like, but fat fucking chance of that.

Tin town

How long do antibodies stay in the body? How effective are they in fighting the infection? The more I think about it, the more I think it's just another made up number to make us feel good about something, but in truth it's meaningless.

What we need to know is the path we are on is the right path.

And how much further we have to go along the path until a normal life can be resumed.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Are people beginning to see the lies that have been told , wake up people "

E

By *uma69Man  over a year ago

stockport

Covid jab destroys natural antibodies fact and I'd rather have natural immunity

By *r_FaustusMan  over a year ago

Northampton

"Covid jab destroys natural antibodies fact and I'd rather have natural immunity "

Interesting; I may have missed that one.

Which peer-reviewed paper is that from please?

By *eeleyWoman  over a year ago

Dudley

"I saw it too...and I'm somewhat puzzled with what if anything meaningful it actually means.or if its just a red herring.

"

You can still text positive for covid after having one of two doses of a vaccine, out of those 7.5k we don't know how many are asymptomatic since everyone is encouraged to test twice a week, especially in Indian variant hotspots.

You can still text positive for covid after having one of two doses of a vaccine, out of those 7.5k we don't know how many are asymptomatic since everyone is encouraged to test twice a week, especially in Indian variant hotspots. "

Mint vaccine that , lol not fit for purpose

Tin town

You can still text positive for covid after having one of two doses of a vaccine, out of those 7.5k we don't know how many are asymptomatic since everyone is encouraged to test twice a week, especially in Indian variant hotspots. "

Self tests aren't included in the numbers anymore... Just the pcr ones...

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

You can still text positive for covid after having one of two doses of a vaccine, out of those 7.5k we don't know how many are asymptomatic since everyone is encouraged to test twice a week, especially in Indian variant hotspots.

Self tests aren't included in the numbers anymore... Just the pcr ones... "

Yes but the surge testing and tests in hot spot areas are PCR, so makes sense more people are testing positive.

By *uma69Man  over a year ago

stockport

"Covid jab destroys natural antibodies fact and I'd rather have natural immunity

Which peer-reviewed paper is that from please?"

The NHS have stopped collecting

Convalescent plasma because in the vaxxed the antibodies die straight away from what I've seen via alternative media

This confirms but not why

https://www.nhsbt.nhs.uk/covid-19-research/plasma-programme/

Before you ban me it's a gov page

Tin town

Yes but the surge testing and tests in hot spot areas are PCR, so makes sense more people are testing positive. "

So more people are testing positive.... That's the point surely. Infection rates are increasing. The number of daily pcr tests has been pretty steady for the last months... There's not been an increase in pcr tests this last week.

On a mooch

Yes but the surge testing and tests in hot spot areas are PCR, so makes sense more people are testing positive.

So more people are testing positive.... That's the point surely. Infection rates are increasing. The number of daily pcr tests has been pretty steady for the last months... There's not been an increase in pcr tests this last week. "

As expected with the new variant. Having the jab doesn’t stop you catching it, just reduces your risk of illness. Looking at hospital numbers positive cases might be rising but the hospital numbers are remaining static, in my region anyway.

Dudley

So more people are testing positive.... That's the point surely. Infection rates are increasing. The number of daily pcr tests has been pretty steady for the last months... There's not been an increase in pcr tests this last week. "

Yes, there's a new variant that is more transmissible, also, restrictions have lifted to a certain extent, there was bound to be a rise in cases. The cases are mostly in these hotspots, which, again, is to be expected.

People who test positive via lft test are then told to confirm with a pcr test.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Herd immunity is a good concept and we've seen it at great effect with Measles, which the UK did effectively suppress until the Wakefield ilk snake oil peddlers lied and stopped people vaccinating. Then danger returned.

The threshold level at which herd immunity is reached varies by infection and the characteristics of it, including infectivity.

We don't currently have, as far as I know, a definitive defined threshold for herd immunity. If we have 80% of the population with strong effective immunity, then it's going to suppress infection levels. What's important is that wherever the infection is, there is the same high level of immunity - the problem with a mean average is that it may not be evenly distributed and thus an infection can still ravage some areas.

It also needs the immunity to be sustained. We're not fully aware of the immunity duration yet. Whether from infection or vaccines, this immunity may need to be rebuilt, to keep the country stronger and healthier.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Unless they test everyone then I dont think they can say that x

Funny because they used made up statistics of 1 in 3 had covid without testing how is this different?"

I like the logic... one set of dodgy data can justify using another.

By *dam_TinaCouple  over a year ago

Hampshire

"Covid jab destroys natural antibodies fact and I'd rather have natural immunity

Which peer-reviewed paper is that from please?"

He doesn't need to reference a peer reviewed paper, he said fact.

By *otsossieMan  over a year ago

Chez/Sheff

If 77% of us have had at least one jab, doesn’t that mean roughly 8/10 should have antibodies?

By *ucka39Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

I said this at the beginning people will have a great immune system that is able to fight off just about anything like myself who has a healthy immune system as well as more than likely had covid19 in September October of 2019 like many others

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

What a load of ill informed tripe.

The vaccines are a way of presenting your body with access to the virus so that "your body can produce antibodies".

By *idnight_Express69Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

"Just seen the news. 8 out of every 10 adults in the UK now possess the anti bodies for COVID 19. Surely that mean we've reached herd immunity.. So Boris should open the country up on the 21st.

"

Herd immunity is typically 95+ %

By *Marvel-Man  over a year ago

In The Gym

"Covid jab destroys natural antibodies fact and I'd rather have natural immunity "

No it doesn't. The papers I've read stated that if you've been vaccinated recovered from having covid previously then your immune response is increased.

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple  over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"Are people beginning to see the lies that have been told , wake up people "

Oh...here we go again!

For those that can't be arsed to do their own research, or simply can't be bothered / or dont give a...etc

Herd immunity:

"The percentage of people who need to be immune in order to achieve herd immunity varies with each disease.... For example, herd immunity against measles requires about 95% of a population to be vaccinated....

For polio, the threshold is about 80%. The proportion of the population that must be vaccinated against COVID-19 to begin inducing herd immunity is not known." (Source: WHO).

It's pretty obvious that with each variant, the percentage will change (differing rates of infection / transmissabily etc and actually is probably higher with each variant given they appear to be more virulent).

As of 4pm 9th June, 40.7million have had at least ONE jab out of a total population (i.e. including under 18s) of about 66.8million: so about 61%

Some of those not vaccinated will have some immunity (because they've had Covid).

However, the vaccine is not 100% effective. And is significantly less effective until you've had the second jab....

If it turns out we need 95% coverage to reach herd immunity...there is some way to go yet with only 61% ish vaccinated with one dose!

As it happens I had my second jab today. Sadly, the woman administering said she was glad I had turned up, but estimated just under half had failed to turn up today for their second shot.

Now I'm sure it wouldn't apply to anyone on this site would it?

Go figure...

Tin town

So more people are testing positive.... That's the point surely. Infection rates are increasing. The number of daily pcr tests has been pretty steady for the last months... There's not been an increase in pcr tests this last week.

As expected with the new variant. Having the jab doesn’t stop you catching it, just reduces your risk of illness. Looking at hospital numbers positive cases might be rising but the hospital numbers are remaining static, in my region anyway. "

That may be true. I'm just saying the "official" messages are not consistent.

So we are told that the vaccine not only stops serious illness and death but were also told that it stopped us spreading it. We were then told there's a new variant that may spread more easily... Depends which scientist you pick between 20 and 100 per cent. But we have also been told not to worry because the vaccine is as effective against the new variant. I've not seen anything that says the vaccine is less effective against the Indian variant / delta variant.

On a mooch

Backformore I see where you are coming from. I take it all with a punch of salt.

How effective the vaccine is we just don’t know, it’s still to young to know, that’s why the constantly changing information and I’m sure it will change again. Until you catch covid you have no idea how successful a job your body has done or not until you do.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

As expected with the new variant. Having the jab doesn’t stop you catching it, just reduces your risk of illness. Looking at hospital numbers positive cases might be rising but the hospital numbers are remaining static, in my region anyway.

That may be true. I'm just saying the "official" messages are not consistent.

So we are told that the vaccine not only stops serious illness and death but were also told that it stopped us spreading it. We were then told there's a new variant that may spread more easily... Depends which scientist you pick between 20 and 100 per cent. But we have also been told not to worry because the vaccine is as effective against the new variant. I've not seen anything that says the vaccine is less effective against the Indian variant / delta variant. "

Research may produce more than 1 conclusion and successive research evidence may provide additional clarity and understanding. That's part of the scientific process.

The various vaccines' evidence showed that they typically reduce infectivity, they prevent levels of serious illness and death, by building strong immunity in the vast majority of people having them.

The herd immunity threshold varies by each infection and will differ, as infection characteristics adjust. It's natural that opinions differ amongst specialists and it's very helpful when they indicate that there's uncertainty. It shows that there's more to learn.

We have 2 tools to stop the damage this causes - restrictions and vaccines. Have you had yours?

During the first wave the Great majority of people who had it weren't tested particularly those who were asymptomatic - the testing regime wasn't in place. Its likely that many millions have antibodies as a result as well as those vaccinated"

however that group will overlap with the vaccine group, you can’t just add them together

and some antibodies is not the same as optimum level of antibodies from 2 vaccines

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

This is good news so why is everyone picking it apart?

"This is good news so why is everyone picking it apart?"

because good or bad, it should still be verified before its followed blindly

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

127,000 dead from covid over 15 months

123,000 dead every year from self harm:

obesity linked heart disease (31k)

Smoking (78k)

Alcohol poisoning (8K)

Drug abuse (4K)

The South

"This is good news so why is everyone picking it apart?

because good or bad, it should still be verified before its followed blindly "

450 million people vaccinated worldwide so far and the (vaccinated) numbers are climbing daily.

No significant side effects noted.

How long will people risk catching Covid, how many more people vaccinated before people got get pricked?

The same people refusing the Covid vaccine but happily been getting vaccinated against all sorts of foreign lurgy for their holidays for years without a murmur.....

E

Tin town

"This is good news so why is everyone picking it apart?"

And that's exactly my point.... Why is it good news? What exactly does the tag line 80 percent of adult have some level of antibodies actually do that is of benefit and for how long? Given that the evidence would suggest that 80 percent is not the right number to stop infections doubling week on week? How long for? Is it keeping people from hospital or symptoms or long covid... Just throwing out another meaningless statistic is.... Well.. A meaningless statistic.

By *iss SinWoman  over a year ago

portchester

It is time to open everything and get back to normal. The alternative causes too much damage

Telford Wellington

The Country needs to be opened up

Dudley

And that's exactly my point.... Why is it good news? What exactly does the tag line 80 percent of adult have some level of antibodies actually do that is of benefit and for how long? Given that the evidence would suggest that 80 percent is not the right number to stop infections doubling week on week? How long for? Is it keeping people from hospital or symptoms or long covid... Just throwing out another meaningless statistic is.... Well.. A meaningless statistic. "

How is it not good news? That's 80% of people less likely to die from covid.

I feel like some people expected the vaccines to be a miracle cure, it was always going to be slow and steady and there was always going to be a rise in cases. So far, the deaths and hospitalisations are staying low and despite all the anti-vax bullshit, alot of people are still being vaccinated. We are heading in the right direction.

Telford Wellington

And that's exactly my point.... Why is it good news? What exactly does the tag line 80 percent of adult have some level of antibodies actually do that is of benefit and for how long? Given that the evidence would suggest that 80 percent is not the right number to stop infections doubling week on week? How long for? Is it keeping people from hospital or symptoms or long covid... Just throwing out another meaningless statistic is.... Well.. A meaningless statistic.

I feel like some people expected the vaccines to be a miracle cure, it was always going to be slow and steady and there was always going to be a rise in cases. So far, the deaths and hospitalisations are staying low and despite all the anti-vax bullshit, alot of people are still being vaccinated. We are heading in the right direction."

You are right

I feel like some people expected the vaccines to be a miracle cure, it was always going to be slow and steady and there was always going to be a rise in cases. So far, the deaths and hospitalisations are staying low and despite all the anti-vax bullshit, alot of people are still being vaccinated. We are heading in the right direction."

i dont think he is disagreeing that we are going the right way,

just more saying this headline isn’t telling us anything new, vaccination levels would tell us 80% ish have some antibodies, that doesn’t mean target level antibodies and shouldn’t mean the free for all the headline seems to be aiming to prompt

Dudley

I feel like some people expected the vaccines to be a miracle cure, it was always going to be slow and steady and there was always going to be a rise in cases. So far, the deaths and hospitalisations are staying low and despite all the anti-vax bullshit, alot of people are still being vaccinated. We are heading in the right direction.

just more saying this headline isn’t telling us anything new, vaccination levels would tell us 80% ish have some antibodies, that doesn’t mean target level antibodies and shouldn’t mean the free for all the headline seems to be aiming to prompt"

We all know the media never actually tells the full story, negative or positive. One minute they are telling us we are in a third wave and thousands more will die by the summer, next they are telling us that covid is over and that we can all do whatever we like. I tend not to read headlines, they are rarely accurate.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

It turns out only 62% immunity in reality which is way to low.

This herd immunity is made out to be for our benefit, but ultimately it`s so they can mine the moon like fuck, bring the shit back to Earth without scaring the public.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

just more saying this headline isn’t telling us anything new, vaccination levels would tell us 80% ish have some antibodies, that doesn’t mean target level antibodies and shouldn’t mean the free for all the headline seems to be aiming to prompt"

Yeah, some antibodies isn't good enough. It's encouraging but we're not there yet.

I wish there were a way to get more measured information out there widely.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

That. with respect, is complete twaddle

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"Backformore I see where you are coming from. I take it all with a punch of salt.

How effective the vaccine is we just don’t know, it’s still to young to know, that’s why the constantly changing information and I’m sure it will change again. Until you catch covid you have no idea how successful a job your body has done or not until you do. "

How effective is it? Well, in Scotland, there were more hospitalisations last week in the 25-44 age group than all the groups above that put together.

During the whole of the pandemic just 10% of total hospitalisations were in the 25-44 age group compared to those above.

Telford Wellington

"Backformore I see where you are coming from. I take it all with a punch of salt.

How effective the vaccine is we just don’t know, it’s still to young to know, that’s why the constantly changing information and I’m sure it will change again. Until you catch covid you have no idea how successful a job your body has done or not until you do.

How effective is it? Well, in Scotland, there were more hospitalisations last week in the 25-44 age group than all the groups above that put together.

During the whole of the pandemic just 10% of total hospitalisations were in the 25-44 age group compared to those above.

"

Niceeee

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

The effectiveness of the vaccine can be best illustrated with a theoretical analysis showing the adjusted covid death total had the vaccine been available and distributed at the same rate from the period March 2020 to end May 2021.

Official Covid deaths - 138,272

Vaccine adjusted deaths - 16,801

Link to government document about roadmap to lifting of restrictions. Page 18, Figure 11 should be of interest; the vast majority of hospitalisations and deaths in the next wave will be those who have had one jab or two jabs. Those in the 50 and over category at substantially greater risk.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/spi-m-o-summary-of-further-modelling-of-easing-restrictions-roadmap-step-2-31-march-2021

Telford Wellington

The Vaccines are working..that plus the herd immunity means the country should be opened up at least slightly

Tin town

Niceeee"

Why are the age groups sliced 25 to 44 for reporting ....? I question the fact we can't align on a set of age ranges and reports that are consistently reported and that the most mobile age groups have been left until last for their vaccines... With the u 25s not offered a dose yet. And yet we tell them to go out and socialise and travel and go to sports events and pubs... Makes no sense.

Tin town

"The Vaccines are working..that plus the herd immunity means the country should be opened up at least slightly"

Well we are slightly opened up. When you say we should be opened up slightly... What is it thta you would have us doing now?

Tin town

"

Link to government document about roadmap to lifting of restrictions. Page 18, Figure 11 should be of interest; the vast majority of hospitalisations and deaths in the next wave will be those who have had one jab or two jabs. Those in the 50 and over category at substantially greater risk.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/spi-m-o-summary-of-further-modelling-of-easing-restrictions-roadmap-step-2-31-march-2021"

That's an interesting document thanks for sharing... Now I may be as thick as a whale omelette but as you point out... Those more likely to be hospitalised or die are those who have had 2 Jabs according to that document.. I mean what the actual fuck? So as someone over 50 I'm actually safer not having my second jab according to the government's advisors sage? Have I read that correctly?

On a mooch

"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/spi-m-o-summary-of-further-modelling-of-easing-restrictions-roadmap-step-2-31-march-2021

That's an interesting document thanks for sharing... Now I may be as thick as a whale omelette but as you point out... Those more likely to be hospitalised or die are those who have had 2 Jabs according to that document.. I mean what the actual fuck? So as someone over 50 I'm actually safer not having my second jab according to the government's advisors sage? Have I read that correctly? "

Not how I read it, go to page 18. Yes even those jabbed could still be admitted to hospital and unfortunately die. It’s not a magic bullet but gives you more than a fighting chance if you catch it of not doing either of these. You really don’t know until you catch it, if your body has done what it needs to and that is what this modelling is based on in my layman understanding. As with most vaccines there is a percentage of society it doesn’t work for

"

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/spi-m-o-summary-of-further-modelling-of-easing-restrictions-roadmap-step-2-31-march-2021"

Oh dear!

You`ll be burnt at the stake for herecy if you`re not careful.

has the government sold the believers a pup?

By *uiet confidenceMan  over a year ago

Warrington

"

That's an interesting document thanks for sharing... Now I may be as thick as a whale omelette but as you point out... Those more likely to be hospitalised or die are those who have had 2 Jabs according to that document.. I mean what the actual fuck? So as someone over 50 I'm actually safer not having my second jab according to the government's advisors sage? Have I read that correctly? "

It just means that the people over 50 who haven’t had a jab, or the 5-10% of over 50s who don’t get the benefits of the jab (remember they’re about 90-95% effective), are the most at risk, just as older people were most vulnerable before the vaccines were available. Nothing sinister at all - exactly what you’d expect really.

On a mooch

"

That's an interesting document thanks for sharing... Now I may be as thick as a whale omelette but as you point out... Those more likely to be hospitalised or die are those who have had 2 Jabs according to that document.. I mean what the actual fuck? So as someone over 50 I'm actually safer not having my second jab according to the government's advisors sage? Have I read that correctly?

It just means that the people over 50 who haven’t had a jab, or the 5-10% of over 50s who don’t get the benefits of the jab (remember they’re about 90-95% effective), are the most at risk, just as older people were most vulnerable before the vaccines were available. Nothing sinister at all - exactly what you’d expect really."

You put it more succinctly than my rambling

Manchester (she/her)

"

It just means that the people over 50 who haven’t had a jab, or the 5-10% of over 50s who don’t get the benefits of the jab (remember they’re about 90-95% effective), are the most at risk, just as older people were most vulnerable before the vaccines were available. Nothing sinister at all - exactly what you’d expect really."

By *DFriendly FolkCouple  over a year ago

Redditch

Greater Manchester wants mass vaccination to stem flow of Indian variant. Firstly the jab neither stops you catching or transmitting the vurus, all it foes is, reduce the symptoms reducing pressure on the NHS and admissions. Secondly its not fully functional till 3 weeks after the second jab so allowing 6 weeks between jabs that's 9 weeks till fully protected from full symptoms. So won't help the situation at all. Issolation and closing of schools and colleges is the only way to reduce spread amongst the young but we know the government will see this out till term ends so things will get a lot worse before it gets better. As for Jun 21st. Money before health this time I fear. Expect a large third wave but with much lower deaths due to jabs.

Manchester (she/her)

"Greater Manchester wants mass vaccination to stem flow of Indian variant. Firstly the jab neither stops you catching or transmitting the vurus, all it foes is, reduce the symptoms reducing pressure on the NHS and admissions. Secondly its not fully functional till 3 weeks after the second jab so allowing 6 weeks between jabs that's 9 weeks till fully protected from full symptoms. So won't help the situation at all. Issolation and closing of schools and colleges is the only way to reduce spread amongst the young but we know the government will see this out till term ends so things will get a lot worse before it gets better. As for Jun 21st. Money before health this time I fear. Expect a large third wave but with much lower deaths due to jabs. "

I'm glad I'm fully jabbed and will be staying away from everyone for aforementioned three weeks

Tin town

"

So looking at the diagram on page 18 and comparing the blue colours (2 jabs) against the red colours (no jabs) in the peak for deaths (August)

2 jabs blue sum to approx 250 deaths per day

0 jabs (red) sum to approx 50 deaths per day

Interestingly 1 jabs (green) is negligeable

Now looking at admissions...

The blue segments (2 jabs) sum To about 750 admissions per day

The red segments (0 jabs) sum to about 650 per day a d once again interestingly the green segments (1jab) show least admissions at 50 ish per day...

The South

That. with respect, is complete twaddle"

You phrased that much more diplomatically than I was going to....

E

» Add a new message to this topic